Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELCOME

>>HERE<< is my DA heart

For you, I will sketch up something like this ...but finished redface (And hope you like it 3nodding ):
User Image

ABOUT
I used to play Gaia a lot, but then one day I stopped. Recently I've been going through my old stuff and found some old commissions and so I decided to start it up again since... I'm kind of free. 3nodding For every commission it should take maximum a week's time. I like to be able to chose, so I may or may not take your order. But most likely I will. wink

PRICING

I'm fairly flexible about pricing. wink If I like what you have for me to draw, even if youre poor I'm willing to go down on the price. Items may be acceptable. 3nodding I also do enjoy tips. Tips may or may not motivate me. I can be bribed.

HEADSHOT heart heart 15K-25K
WAISTUP heart heart 40K-60K
FULLBODY heart heart 80K-100K
COUPLES/GROUPS heart heart DOUBLED/QUADRUPLED

FORM
[size=12]I would like to request...
Username:
Request(s): (Headshot/Waistup/Fullbody; Who you want me to draw?)
Reference(s): (Pictures are nice. Descriptions are cool.)
Payment: (Tips? Bribe? Total? Wishlist Item?)[/size]

SLOTS

Order of slots can be changed if payment is more desirable.

1. Arxhielho

2. sayurisaya

WAITLIST

COMPLETED

1. Fickle Goddess

2. Amemya
THANKS FOR VIEWING.

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Whoa, that's pretty cute! I like him. XD

Do you think you could do Volkan, a full body? His hair doesn't actually stick up that much, it's just that he's a werewolf and those looked a bit like werewolfy ears.
A Full Body of this boy? He doesn't have to be bleeding, and you're more than welcome to change his outfit- he tends towards argyle sweater vests, just because it's all his mother buys. Has a gymnast/swimmer's build, because he's secretly a hero.

100k?

EDIT: OH JESUS, Could I talk you into the Bryan Lee o Malley style, by any chance??
Fickle Goddess

Do you think you could do Volkan, a full body? His hair doesn't actually stick up that much, it's just that he's a werewolf and those looked a bit like werewolfy ears.

Mmm, yes. smile Do you have any other done commissions for him?

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
cherie12112
Fickle Goddess

Awesome! and unfortunately for me, I don't have any other completed commissions of him. They're all new chars so I'm still collecting art. heart You'd get to be the first!
Fabulous Selkie
A Full Body of this boy? He doesn't have to be bleeding, and you're more than welcome to change his outfit- he tends towards argyle sweater vests, just because it's all his mother buys. Has a gymnast/swimmer's build, because he's secretly a hero.

100k?

EDIT: OH JESUS, Could I talk you into the Bryan Lee o Malley style, by any chance??

Sure. smile Would he do action poses? What kind of person is he?

And for the Bryan Lee style... POSSIBLY. Depends on your request. D:

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
More notes on Volkan! He does have Russian gang tattoos on him so if you could toss in a couple, I would be much obliged. I haven't specified yet where they have to be, so you can put them wherever yout hink is best.

He needs a skull (to show he's committed a murder), a dagger on the shoulder dripping blood (killer for hire), a wolf preferably on his left stomach over his hip (he's a werewolf XD). There's some good references here of tattoos and also information on them!
Fickle Goddess
cherie12112
Fickle Goddess

Awesome! and unfortunately for me, I don't have any other completed commissions of him. They're all new chars so I'm still collecting art. heart You'd get to be the first!

Okay! smile HERE you are! I hope you like it. If there's anything you want me to change, please tell me. smile I'll change/fix for you. If not please send trade. Thank you! smile

Shirtless Lover

I would like to request...
Username: Arxhielho
Request(s): Waistup, couple
Reference(s): Cello x / Rofvannon x
Cello is a lighthearted, copper imbued Asura. His hair is sentient and he doesn't have elbows.
Rofvannon is a springs demon who is somewhat vain and bipolar and likes copper things. He uh.. also has sentient hair orz
Payment: would 200k be enough? I... know they're a really odd couple orz
do you draw, real life pics?
Username: sayurisaya
Request(s): waistup
Reference(s): Nicolas Sinclair Reference Sheet
Payment: 60k

if ever you draw real life pics:

Username: sayurisaya
Request(s): headshot
Reference(s): real life pic
Payment: 40k

Hallowed Healer

Username: Amemya
Request(s): Fullbody couple art of my OCs Ame and Waffles.
Reference(s): click for a journal filled with descriptions, tekteks and reference images.
Payment: 200 + thank you letter July 07 ? (contains fire flower, mecha form or enchanted strings)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff