Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
☠☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.»ʑҽɳɩȶɧȺɼȶ«.¸¸.·`¯´·.¸¸.·☆☠

☠☆------------ɪȵȶɼȯȡυҫȶɪȯȵ-------------☆☠

My name is Zenith and I draw human avatars in a realistic type of way. If given a (good) photo of your or someone with a closeup on the face, i will draw a portrait from it (but i charge more for portraits because they take days) If you bribe me a lot, i might do other stuff too smile Like... animals or landscapes. But i dont particularly enjoy animals so dont be surprised if i dont feel like it. Bribes usually put me in the perfect mood though wink

☠☆-----------Ⱥȵȵȯυȵҫҽɱҽȵȶș------------☆☠

New portrait and avi examples!! biggrin

I can now do digital! I added a new examples section to include my first digital example ;D

☠☆----------------Яυɭҽș----------------☆☠

I have the right to reject your order.
I only draw certain things (unless bribed enough) But i dont draw n***s no matter HOW much you bribe me.
I dont do color unless its like black and one other color instead of white. (Like black and blue)
If you want FULL color, its 3x extra because it takes 3x as long
You cant cancel an order. Think before requesting smile
No stealing my art. You cant use it in a layout unless you buy it or you have my consent and add a link to my shop on the layout.
Do not erase my signature on my art.
If youre wanting me to draw your roleplay character, reference pictures are required and they cannot be hosted on Deviant Art or photobucket (those pages are blocked on my computer sad )
If you dont post Zenithroxmysox in your form, i know you didnt read the rules smile Put it in there.

☠☆------------✯ξӿαɱρɭҽș✯-------------☆☠

---Human Avatars---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___
---Characters---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___

☠---Portraits---☠
___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___

---[NEW] Digital Art---
I have always done traditional up until recently, but now that ive got a tablet i can start doing it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠☆-----------Ҏяɪҫeș------------☆☠

Now that you have seen my amazingness… this is what i cost razz Since i sell different types of art, i broke it down into little chunks ^^

☠---Human Avatars---☠
Bust-30k
Waist Up-50k
Full-100k
In color or digital: x3

☠---Portraits---☠
Black and White:150k
Black+One Color:200k
Additional Colors:+50k each (i hate using color lol)
Digitally drawn and shaded: x2 original cost
Adding addition figures and people doubles price

---Other---
Landscapes, animals, anime, new style... basically anything i didnt list already. Bribe me lots. I only do people… unless bribed lots.

☠☆--------βɼɪɓҽ ɪηfȯɼɱαȶɪȯȵ---------☆☠

(I accept these items instead of money if its the same value as the original price)
If youre trying to get me to draw something i dont like drawing, or if you REEEAAAALLLY want art and my slots are filled… these items put me in a good mood. *wink* Some Items are obviously worth more than others, just pick the one worth the amount you would like to pay/bribe. Its in the order of the most desired. Sometimes i just dont feel like it and need some proper motivation…
Bad Moon***
Super Powers***
Lunar Scythe***
Oculus Magica***
Elemental Wings***
Shadow Spirit
Silent Night***
The Nightmare***
Voracious Fog**
Great Old One**
Shadow Legend**
Hydes Bloodlust(i reaaaalllly want this but its UBER EXPENSIVE:O)
Vampire Hunter Hat**
Smok the Baby Dragon
Kelp o' th' Loch
Flame Sword
Dreamscape

***questing for current dream avi **will want for next avi
***items are top priority!

☠☆------------Ғȯɼɱ-------------☆☠

Just tell me the type of art youre wanting, color choice, what mood you want the art to have (happy, sad, bored… my art is expressive), reference pics, for an avatar, include a COMPLETE LIST of every single thing they are wearing. If theres anything else i need to know, just… tell me XD

☠☆------------Șɭȯȶș-------------☆☠

*bribe slot* empty
Slot 1: /___/
Slot 2: /___/
Slot 3: /___/

/___/=empty; /blah/=full

☠☆------------Ⱥffɪɭɪαȶeș-------------☆☠

If you would like to be an affie, give me a 88x31 banner for your shop. Yes, it has to be that size. Im a neat freak razz And…sorry but my parents blocked photobucket and deviant art so dont give me something from there please! =D

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Shop is opened!!!!

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
I think these are stollen. Just saying. .

Tipsy Lunatic

Bump for reallistic art ! smile Good Luck! and Beautiful work
Does anyone else think they are? D8
I feel sad.

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
D e l i l a h - Lol

That really hurts… i work very hard on my artwork. What makes you think they are stolen?

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Nightmarish Love
Bump for reallistic art ! smile Good Luck! and Beautiful work

Thank you smile Im glad you like it!

Bunny

Your art is rad!
You don't see much realism artists around here wink

Bunny

D e l i l a h - Lol

I don't think they are. Some of them are even signed.
And I've seen plenty of people open art shops, temporary or otherwise, from newbie (or newbie looking) accounts.

I wouldn't jump to such conclusions unless there's proof.

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
D e l i l a h - Lol
Does anyone else think they are? D8
I feel sad.

Oh and i forgot something…Thank you for your reply on my art thread, but i am very curious as to why you think my artwork is stolen? I pride myself on making creative quality pieces, so i would like to know. These are ALL signed with either zenith (my username on a lot of sites, signed with this if it was a commission) or scribbled with M---Ivy (My actual name, signed with this if it was just art for friends) and they are hosted on my sumopaint account, with the username Zenith Art (same title as my art thread, did that on purpose), and the only other places you can find any of these are my own personal facebook account in my art album. Lost of the portraits are of people i know and love, and you can even find them in my friends list or chatting with me on my wall, or commenting on their portrait telling mz i (not someone else) did a great job. So please… tell me why you think i stole my own artwork because i work so hard and i would like to make my shop look nicer and less stolen looking to future customers! And despite the tone of this message, i am not mad at all. Just a little… shocked someone would think that. Ive never gotten that response before. Usually its along the lines of "Ohh i like your arts!"

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
DB Imp
Your art is rad!
You don't see much realism artists around here wink

Thank you! ;D Yay i am so glad to be unique! ^^

Bunny

No probs wink
I really do like those portraits. They would've come in really handy last year, when I wanted to get a realistic picture for a friend as a gift c:

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
DB Imp
No probs wink
I really do like those portraits. They would've come in really handy last year, when I wanted to get a realistic picture for a friend as a gift c:

thank you smile damn i missed that?!! Crap. oh well :p

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
bumpity bump bump bump…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers