Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deleted.

Friendly Loiterer

Black and White torso of Her?

Or should I PM it?
@Unumei: Don't worry about pming, it's fine. Any specifics?

Friendly Loiterer

Here's her profile. That should help with posing and other picture ideas. Otherwise, nothing specific. Thank you and shall I send the trade?

Profile:

Name: Unumei Marinsa
Race: Half wolf demon, quarter human, quarter fire demon
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Quotes: “s**t happens.” “Leave me alone.”
Clothing Style: Mature, comfortable. If it's around the house it's usually something simple, a tank top and jeans, something like that. When going out, it's very nice and clean. If she wears skirts they're usually long. However she loves schoolgirl plaid skirts. Those ore often a little shorter. She tries to be decently conservative. Will show cleavage and a little stomach, but not very much.
Physical Description: Tall, very curvy. Muscular build. Broad shoulders. Small feet. Long black hair, two bunches part in the middle of her bangs and hang on each side of her face. She has medium sized eyes with long lashes. Large bottom lip, feminine jaw. She has a small deep red curved scar under her left eye. She always wears a beaded necklace with a wolf's tooth on it. There is an X tattoo running around her upper left arm.
Mental Description: Sarcastic, easily annoyed. She’s a very cynical person. It takes a lot to get her to like you. She’s usually in a very serene mood, but it’s not hard to annoy her and set her off.
Must Draws: Necklace with a wolf's tooth and some pearl-like jewels. You can mess with the necklace a little, but make sure it has at least five jewels and only one tooth. Small curved scar under her left eye. Two crossing lines that wraps around her left arm.

More References:
User Image User Image User Image
@Unumei: Wow, awesome info. Very detailed. Thanks! I'll get started on it asap, but please be patient.

And yes, please send the trade.

Friendly Loiterer

Patience won't be a problem. Just let me know when you're finished. Thank you very much!!
@Unumei: Will do. And you're most certainly welcome. smile

7,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I want to know what that person was working on. Until the end of their life, making for me...﹜

—————————
k o k o r o

Do you have anymore examples?
Like a DA or something?

—————————

Now that that miracle has started to occur,why, why wont my tears stop flowing...?

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'll take one! It's a f/f couple, but it's not romantic; rather, it's just two friends of mine I'm doing a gift for. Would that be okay?

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Very nice artwork. :3
I might like to commission a full body black and white of my avi. x3
But I have a question. Are you able to draw an animal companion with her? More particularly a black fox?
@Dead Daguerreotype: I do have a dA, but it's basically only photography, so I just uploaded two more drawings for you.

@Balexxwulfcoon: That's completely fine! Just send me their pictures or avi's in a comment with some details.

@A Lethal Beauty: I can definitely do that. Just send me the details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff