Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have just entered TOXIC REFLECTIONS.
This is a joint art shop between Ash and Kat, two artists devoted to giving the people just what they request.

(more description and flare later)

Table of Contents:
1.) Introduction and Announcements
2.) Rulez
3.) Ash's Corner
4.) Kat's Corner
5.) Completed Commissions
6.) Whitelist and Blacklist

Oriash: Closed till further notice
Kyotoy: Open

(These are also displayed in the title of this topic. Example: Op/Ful would mean Oriash's shop is open and Kyotoy's shop is full. So you can tell who is open just by looking at the title if you subscribe)
Rules

1.) Follow the TOS.
2.) Do not steal our art.
3.) Do not alter, color, or post the artwork without the artists' consent.
4.) This is our shop, we have the right to refuse service to anyone.
5.) You may bump and chat, but do not advertise.
6.) Only order if a slot is open.
7.) If you have questions, you may PM Kyotoy or Oriash. (But please read our sections before you PM us!)
8.) Once a commission is started, you may not cancel.
9.) Tips are accepted!
10.) Read the artists' complete guidelines before ordering.
11.) You may ask politely for us to change something in your finished artwork if something is incorrect. But do not bother us with tiny insignificant details.

We may add or remove rules as we please.
Ash's Corner
Closed till further notice.

Examples:

[Ex 1][Ex 2][Ex 3][Ex 4][Ex 5]

To request Avatar art:

*Step 1*You will send me a Private Message with the following filled out information:
Type: (See the prices below to see what pes of drawings are available.)
Reference images: You will send me a picture of your avatar how you would like it drawn. Do not simply say "Look at my avatar". I need a saved reference.
Description/pose: You will tell me what pose you want if you have one in mind. If you don't have a specific pose thought up, give me a description of your personality and I'll work from that. Remember, the more details you give me, the better the image will be to your liking.
Background: Please choose a simple color scheme you would like in the picture (unless you intend to bribe me to do a scene background). If you don't know what color you want, I'll chose one based on the picture's turnout.
Extra: Have any props you want the person holding? Something floating around the person? Little details and stuff can go here.
Total Price: Give me the price you calculated. Just to make sure we're on the right mind set.

*Step 2* You will send the trade right after you PM the request.
-I will accept the trade after I send you the watermarked drawing.
-Your trade will be rejected if you failed to comply with any of the rules.
-Once the trade is finished, I will send you the unmarked image.
-Title the private message as Ash Art Request so I know that you read all the rules. It will be COMPLETELY ignored if you do not title it this.

Prices
No color

Shoulders up pencil.............................................10k gold
Waist up pencil...................................................15k gold

(If you want to add more people, multiply the price times the number of people you want in the picture. See examples at the bottom of the post.)

Every drawing will be an additional 10k if you want it inked.
Inking defines the lines and gives the drawing a more bold appearance. Since inking is so precise, I can work on smaller details and intricacy lost in pencil drawings.

Colored drawings

Shoulders up colored..........................................30k
Waist up colored................................................45k

(If you want to add more people, multiply the price times the number of people you want in the picture. See examples at the bottom of the post.)

Will not do:

Fullbodies
Nude
Cluttered or bare avatars
Anything above a PG-13 level of romance
Chibis

I can be bribed to break one of these "will not do"s. But it better be something good! D=
Check out my wishlist (on my profile) or something and see what I like. Or just throw some extra gold into the offer. But only bribe when a slot is open! Also, I have the right to refuse any bribe. ^_^ I really don't like doing fullbodies, so please offer something good.

If you are unclear on anything, feel free to PM me with questions!

Slots

Closed until further notice. Too busy with school work.

(You can check on the status of commissions in my signature.)

Example PM request~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

You can make the description as long as you like. Just help me get a picture of exactly what you want. Just remember, the more information you give me, the better artwork you get.

Newbie Noob

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Kyo's Corner
Slots
[Open]/[Full]

Has two types of art. Hollows and Anime/Gaia Style.

Kyo's Table of Contents
✖Questions?
✖Will Draw
✖Steps
✖Payment
✖Prices
✖Options of Art (Has Two Different Styles: Hollows and Anime/Gaia Style)
✖Form
✖Slots
✖Completed

Questions?
If you have any questions, just PM me your question. If you get lost or confused of what you need to do or what I am trying to say in my corner, don't be afraid to ask me anything. Wether it is about the prices, the freebies, or anything. I won't bite. So enjoy!

Will Draw:
*Pictures rating G->PG-13
*Any Gaia Character (each avatar and gaia character count in the number of persons, but people that are equipped to your avatar , counts as your avatar as one)
Will Not Draw (unless offered a really good bribe):
*Pictures rating R
*Chibis
*Cluttered Avatars
*Poorly Dressed (no clothes, unless there are leaves covering areas, just a shirt, or plain stupid)
*Backgrounds
*OC's (unless in avatar form)

Slots chosen to who ever inspires me more or who ever pays well.

Steps:
1. READ ALL OF THE STUFF TYPED IN POSTS.
2. Fill out form and post it on this thread.
3. If you are chosen, I will Pm confirming the order.
4. You set up trade.
5. I will draw your avatar according to the form you filled out.
6. Accept trade/send sample of drawing.
7. You complete the trade.
8. I will send you the link to the commission.
9. You enjoy it and use it how ever you like,and make sure it is credited to me, and do not steal it. If you want to alter it in any way, please ask for permission first.

Payment: Gold, and/or Item(s) (items that are on my wishlist) and if you do not pay with gold, the payment of Items have to match(or really close [10k max of difference]) the price of the art and same for a payment of gold and an item. If you are a skilled artist that would much rather trade art for my art, then just fill out the form and have links to examples of your art in the price area.

Wishlist:
Click Here to go to my Profile and check out my wishlist.

Submit your request on this thread with a filled out form.

!!!kyotoy prices!!!

The number of avatars for a picture is the number of avatars times the price.
Examples: 2 avatars Full body Full Colours = 2 x 70k; 5 avatars Full Body Outline = 5 x 20k

Hollows
Hollows is a stylized form that only comes coloured/textured and only comes in either the options Full Body or Head. Examples Below.

Time: Can take a day up to a week. Depends on the amount of free time.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Head-30k
Full body-50k

Click the Picture Previews to View Full Image

Doodles

This option is a clutter of doodles of your avatar and you can cut up the picture into sections, separate the doodles from each other..or w/e..just as long as you give CREDIT to me...either Kyotoy or Pikic. No Stealing!!!

Time: Can take a day or two. Depends on the amount of free time.

User ImageUser Image

Clutter-20k

Rough Sketch
Rough Sketches can come in partial shading or full shading. Click Examples.

Time: Can take a few hours or a day, depends on the detail/shading and amount of free time.

User ImageUser Image

Head-10k
Waist-15k
Full Body-20k

Outline
Outline is where the sketched drawing is inked to where the image is more clean. Click Example. (example is reversed colour because the person cancelled trade in the middle of completion)

Time: Can take a day or two. Depends on if I have time to outline the image.

User Image

Head-15k
Waist-20k
Full Body-25k

Full Colours
Full Colours is where you have the image inked and filled in with colour and it gets a light shaded background. If you don't want a background, please say so in your form. Click Examples.

Time: Can take from a few days, weeks, or a month, depending on if I am in school or feeling like working on it or the amount of colours and details in the drawing.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Head-30k
Waist Up-50k
Full Body-70k

FORM IS BELOW THE LINE!!!

"Ita Vero!, I would like a Commish!"
[u][color=blue]Artist:[/color][/u] Kyotoy
[u][color=indigo]NOP&N:[/color][/u] "number of persons" (single, couple, etc.) and usernames
[u][color=green]Reference:[/color][/u] (create your avatar on tektek.org/ print screen and edit the size so it fits in post, do not say "what my avy is wearing now" or anything similar, we need a picture, and other reference photos)
[u][color=blue]Colouring:[/color][/u] (Hollow, Actual Colours, Outline, Rough Sketch, Doodles)
[u][color=indigo]Picture:[/color][/u][Have this blank if you are choosing doodles/tablet art] (head, waist up, fullbody,)
[u][color=green]Extra:[/color][/u] [Have this blank if you are choosing doodles/tablet art](anything you want specific of your avatar, like pose, how things look,if you want a background (background is only a solid colour or a pattern) etc.)
[u][color=blue]Price/Payment:[/color][/u] (calculate your price with the prices and/or items)

FORM IS ABOVE THE LINE!!!

****Slots****

25%=Drawn...50%=Inked...70-75%=Scanned/Process of Colouring...100%=DONE

1. Oriash [70% / 100%]
  2. Open
  3. Open

****Special Slot****

1. Fiibii-chan pg 109[70% / 100%]

****Completed****

• quintessentials
  • ChrispyCracker
  • jingity
  • Final Fantasyfreak
  • Fiibii-chan
  • xxVixen_of_Darknessxx
  • Lunaii
  • The_Butterfly_Effect
  • diefairy
  • Inspirationator
Completed Commissions

(Most recent near the bottom.)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
~~~White list~~~

You get placed here for being an excellent customer, tipping well, being patient, etc. If we deem you to be in this category, you will get a 5k discount every time you buy from the artist (it depends on who puts you on the list). This does not include your first purchase, though. DO NOT ASK US TO PUT YOU ON THE WHITELIST. Anyone who asks will not have their name ever put here. The decision is up to us alone.

Rain Kuzanagi (-Oriash-)
William_the_Conqueror (-Oriash-)
o0-Princess K a i-0o (-Oriash-)
Fiibii-chan (-Oriash-)

xxxBlacklistxxx

You may be placed here for breaking any of the rules.

Jing953- canceling a trade
✖reserved~~~~~~~~✖
✖Kyotoy is now taking requests but we will flare up the shop later and make it prettyfull.

I am full at the moment so don't bother with my side!✖

Newbie Noob

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Newbie Noob

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Beloved Werewolf