Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamblers

+1 1 100.0% [ 229 ]
Total Votes:[ 229 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image

Hello there! I am offering all types of art here! (Avatar, OC, Fan Art, Flob, Chibi, Critters, Dolls and Items!) Though they may be a bit pricey, I offer the best of my skills with each and every piece. I take my time on each order and make sure they look their best before reaching you.

Click Here For My Pixel Doll Shop!

User ImageUser Image

.:Status:.
[Open/Closed]
[Diamond Slots: 0/3] [Gold Slots: 1/2] [Dust Slots: 0/2] [Waiting Room: 0/10]
[18 Number of Art Pieces] [Opened Since: 02/14/2009] [15 Number of Customers]

◊.◊Introduction◊.◊ || Rules || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

Rules – I know you’re tired of reading rules but do it anyways!
The TOS is Ultimately the LAW!!!
Send Trades to Either x-Kayori Natsume-x or Konan of Paper Once Your Form is Accepted! I'll Accept the Trade Once I Give You Your Art.
1.) No Stealing Art!
2.) I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
3.) You are not to remove my signature or my mark on any piece.
4.) Do not get angry at me for taking a little longer than expected on your piece. It will be given to you! (Bribes and Higher Rank = Receiving it Faster)
5.) Please don’t beg for gold, don’t hassle or harass anyone here, and don’t beg for free art. Should the time come I’ll be giving out freebies myself, so come back frequently.
6.) There will be no refunds at all. Please understand that I will not draw, give you the art and have you all of a sudden want your money back when you also have the art. If you want to cancel your order, do so before you are put onto the waiting list.
7.) Please use the order forms. And put “has Dusted” after your username so I know you at least got this far in the rules. Failure to add this or use the order form will earn you a Warning, 3 Warnings will disable you from any freebies or contests.
8.) Please keep your language to a PG-13 level. Be decent and respectful! Failure to do this will likely get you banned from my shop and reported.
9) Do not advertise in this thread or give any scam links.
10.) All rules are not final and are subject to change.

Introduction|| ◊.◊The Law Board◊.◊ || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Do's and Don'ts :.
User Image User Image :-- Will Do --: User Image User Image
(Note: I don't do things over PG-13 .... Or 15 XD)
User Image Guy/Gal :: Adult/Teenage/Child/Chibi (Different Chibi Versions)/Semi-Realisn
User Image Busty/Cleavage/Muscle
User Image Couples
User Image Yaoi/Yuri
User Image Lolita
User Image Furries
User Image Dark/Violent
User Image Fan Art (Anime Fan Art)

User Image Flobs
User Image Manga/Comics

User Image User Image :-- Will Not Do --: User Image User Image
User Image Overly Nude Drawings... Sorry Not My Thing
User Image Shota...
User Image Mecha... Probably since I'm not skilled in it

.:Updates:.
02/23/10 :: Finally reopened my shop!! YAY!

02/17/09 :: Added updates here and there and got another order ^_^

02/14/09 :: Shop Finally Opened! Thanks for the Patience =]/ Auction was a hit and is currently racking in 150k/2 Customers!!/Added a Contest

02/12/09 :: Accidentally pressed submit on the thread when I was merely viewing stuff out and testing things.

.:A Bit About Me:.
I’m willing to do almost all and any art within reason. So just try me! Send a request and I'll tell you what I can and can't do. If I don't say anything and its on the waiting list, you know that I can do it and don't need to worry.

I normally draw with pencil, but I'm pretty good at sketching with pen. If you win one of my auctions or contests, maybe you'll see one ^_~

I use Photoshop CS3 and I'll be honest... I only started using it so I'm not too good at it.

But for now, I only do sketches and inks. I also do little pixel dolls lol.

Oh, Konan of Paper and x-Kayori Natsume-x = Me! Ahaha the secret is out X3

Prefers: Lots of references or details. I like to see images of what you want me to draw so I know what needs to be on there. I like to sketch rather than ink. I don't like overly complicated avatars.

Would Like: I would love some Avi Art ^_^ To be honest I never really wanted Avi Art before but if you'd like to draw my Dream Avatar (can be found if you scroll down) I'd welcome it and display them here! PM if you'd like to exchange art ^^

Click Thumbs to Enlarge.

Private Cream Puff User Image Ryozuken ShadowstealerUser Image XxXLivingDeadGirlSamXxX User Image

The Me's:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Introduction|| The Law Board || ◊.◊Information Desk◊.◊ || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: The Cards of Suit :.
[My Special Group of Friends That Earned A Suit!.]

[Joker Card] Kayori/Konan
[Ace of Spades]Pein of Amegakure
[2nd Joker Card] Dark and Fa Together
User Image User Image
[King of Diamonds] Lord Mahavir "LM"
User Image
[Queen of Clubs] PrivateCreamPuff "Private/Puff"
User Image
[Queen of Diamonds] TheGiftMistress "GM/Gifty"
User Image
[Queen of Hearts] Manga Matturz
User Image
[Jack of Spades] darkraven120 "Raven"

.: Diamond Members :.
[People that are beyond regulars. They chat, they’re kind, they order quite often and I generally like them. They will receive a discount of 5k for each order.]

PrivateCreamPuff
darkraven120
TheGiftMistress
Lord Mahavir
Manga Matturz

.: Gold Members :.
[My regular members who have ordered at least 2 pieces from me. They will receive a 2k discount for each order.]

XxXLivingDeadGirlSamXxX
SPYdrmn_Bishop_O_Darkness

.: Dust :.
[Customers.]

hawaiiancat2007
DayDreamer645
Crimyri
Samantha Seldowitz
LittleEcho12
Jiraku

.: Poker Chips :.
[The ones who aren't customers but constantly chat or come back.]

Doomed Maria333/Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
ssjrares

.: The Probationers :.
[People who have 3 Warnings and can not enter any competitions or get any freebies.]

None Hopefully...

.: The Unwelcome :.
[People who've constantly broken the rules... or are generally mean and I don't like them... These people are not welcome in my shop.]

BrokenSoul225 and her ENTIRE Bumping Group... want to order?! QUIT! Only then will I accept your order ever! But BrokenSoul225 is NEVER WELCOME!

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || ◊.◊V.I.P.◊.◊ || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

Ink: +10k.
Very Detailed Inking: +25k.
Coloring: +50k

!-Couples-!
Are just double the price of 1 (no extra charge for inking or coloring for the Partner)

[Click Here For All Art]

Regular Art
Head: 10k
Waist: 30k
Thigh: 40k
Full Body: 50k

Flob: +1k

Semi Realistic

Head: 40k
Waist: 60k
Thigh: 80k
Full Body: 100k

Chibi
Head: 10k
Full Body: 20k

2nd Chibi Style
Head: 20k
Full Body: 30k

Items and Critters
(Prices for these vary from level of difficulty. I will only do these for my Diamond and Gold Members. Any flobs for these will be only 1k extra.)

Background and Anything Else?
Want me to do an elaborate (detailed) background or something else? Send me a price in your order form and maybe we can work out a good deal ^_~

Want me to draw you up a Pixel Critter or Drawing?
You'll have to wait for that XD I'll have to see what everyone thinks about them and the prices on them first.

Turn your Art into Flob?
I can do that! If you'd like to turn your previous art into a flob version as well I can do that for 1k. I'll make it nice so its worth the additional 1k X3

Introduction || Rules || Information Desk || V.I.P. || ◊.◊Pricing and Sample Products◊.◊ || The Slot Machine || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Diamond :.
[1]
---
[2]
---
[3]
--

.: Gold :.
[1] SPYdrmn_Bishop_O_Darkness
.: I'M ORDERING!!!! :.

[:-:] Image Reference~:User Imageif its too crowded let me kno
[1] User Name~:SPYdrmn_Bishop_O_Darkness has Dusted [2] Member Type/Pass Phrase~:Gold
[3] Ink/Sketch/Color~:ink/Color
[4] Style~semi realistic
[5] Portion~:full body
[6] Flob~:no

[<3] Tip~:i will.....but wat will be desided later
[<3] Bribe~: Poseidon's Legacy: Final Encounter
[<>] Time Limit~:take ur time

[:+:] Total Balance~:i hope the bribe covers it other wise ill add up & change the type cuz im kinda brokeish lol

[2]

.: Dust :.

[1]
[2]

.: Waiting Room :.

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}

Not all orders are going to be first come first serve. I may find some orders easier to do then others and may very well do those first.

heart Being Worked on
idea Scanning
exclaim Inking
question Waiting For Exchange of Gold/Item(s)
arrow Please Pick Up

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || ◊.◊The Slot Machine◊.◊ || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Order Form Example :.

.: I'M ORDERING!!!! :.

[:-:] Image Reference~:
User Image

[1] User Name~: x-Kayori Natsume-x [Pass Phrase#1]
[2] Member Type~: Dust
[3] Ink/Sketch/Color~: Sketch
[4] Style~: Chibi
[5] Portion~: Full Body
[6] Flob~: No

[<3] Tip~: 100g
[<3] Bribe~: Inari Beads
[<>] Time Limit~: None, Take Your Time

[.~.] Background~: N/A
[.~.] Background Offer~: N/A

[:+:] Total Balance~: 20,100 Gold + Inari Beads

.: Form :.

[size=20][color=#fdca21][u][b].: I'M ORDERING!!!! :.[/b][/u][/color][/size]
[size=11]
[color=#5b92af][:-:] Image Reference~:[/color] <Image and/or Description. Use TekTek For Your Avatar and Dream Avatar.>

[color=#6fadaa][1] User Name~:[/color] <Enter Your User Name + Add something here from the rules>
[color=#5b92af][2] Member Type/Pass Phrase~:[/color] <Diamond/Gold/Dust>
[color=#6fadaa][3] Ink/Sketch/Color~:[/color]
[color=#5b92af][4] Style~:[/color] <Chibi |+| 2nd Chibi |+| Regular |+| Semi Realistic>
[color=#6fadaa][5] Portion~:[/color] <Head/Full Body |+| Head/Waist/Thigh/Full Body>
[color=#5b92af][6] Flob~:[/color] <Yes/No>

[color=#6fadaa][<3] Tip~:[/color] <Optional of Course, Can Always Tip After Too 0=3>
[color=#5b92af][<3] Bribe~:[/color] <Optional of Course>
[color=#6fadaa][<>] Time Limit~:[/color] <Is this a Rush Order? Do you need it right away? Or may I take my time with it?&

[color=#5b92af][.~.] Background~:[/color] <Description or Image Link as a URL>
[color=#6fadaa][.~.] Background Offer~:[/color] <Offer What You Believe is Worth it>

[color=#5b92af][:+:] Total Balance~:[/color] <Once Your Offer is Accepted, Send a Trade> [/color][/size]

Please make sure you read the rules carefully!

All Inks are +10k/Art
All Detailed Ink +25k
All Color is +50k
All Flobs are +1k/Art
All Background are negotiable.

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine || ◊.◊Order Form◊.◊ || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Diamond Pick-Up :.
[1]
[2]
[3]

.: Gold Pick-Up :.
[1]
[2]

.: Dust Pick-Up :.
[1]
[2]

Remember that if you want your order to be given to you via PM you must make a small note somewhere in your order.

Be sure to save your art! ^_^

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine|| Order Form || ◊.◊Lost and Found◊.◊ || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Gifts :.
I will be giving out random coupons that may give you discounts and freebies. Watch out for them because they can be gone in a flash ^_~

.: Freebies :.
Random Event. Look out for random freebies on the thread ^^ I'm only giving them to people that deserves them.

.: Contests :.

BUMP CONTEST:

Bump to 100 - Sketch Chibi
Bump to 500 - Colored Chibi
Bump to 1,000 - Sketch Regular
Bump to 5,000 - Colored Regular

I'm only starting these when I have time. Please don't ask me about when I'm starting these or when I'm going to do them. These are FREE, so stop bothering me about these!

Send me x-Kayori Natsume-x a PM when you are done bumping for each prize.

[This excludes those that I hired to bump... (unless you do it on your own free time and not on the job)]

1000 Pages

Its a special where I will draw your avatar regular sized. Once we receive 1000 pages, you'll finally be able to see it. I will draw everyone together holding a 1000 Pages Banner XD. Get your spot quick!

If I end up getting the spot instead, don't worry about it ^^ The next poster after me will receive the spot. However, only people who constantly visit this thread or those that have bought something may be eligible.

Page 100 -> TheGiftMistress
Page 200 -> Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Page 300 -> darkraven120
Page 400 ->
Page 500 ->
Page 600 ->
Page 700 ->
Page 800 ->
Page 900 ->
Page 1000 ->

.: Special Auction :.
I am going to auction off 1 original art piece of mine that will be done in incredible detail.

Serious bids only! You can only increase the bid within 100 Gold-25,000 Gold. any higher or lower and I'll think you're touched in the head and aren't serious o.o

The bidding will last till a full 3 days has passed and no other person has bid.

After winning the bid, you have an option of choosing anything, absolutely ANYTHING for me to draw. You can even request original pieces from me as a surprise. You can even choose what style you’d prefer. Sketch, Ink Sketch, Inked, Colored, Oil Pastels, Colored Pencil… anything! Fan art from Anime and Manga = Also Accepted!

Note that since this will be incredibly detailed... it'll take forever for me to do XD; But I will get it to you as fast as I possibly can ^^

.: !!!The Winner!!! :.

heart darkraven120: 150k

.: Heaven's Trickery :.
Coming Soon!

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine|| Order Form || Lost and Found || ◊.◊Special Gifts◊.◊ || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Those Who Donated (AKA My Generous Endorsers) :.
darkraven120
-2 Pink/2 Purple/2 Orange/2 Black/4 White/25 Butterflies/5 Fishies
Lord Mahavir
-Holy $#17
Mysterious Magical Shape-Changing Fox Person
-Coco Kitty, Kiki Kitty, Winged Anklets, Enchanted Book
Belladonna Kiss
-50 Butterflies/4 Fishies
XxXLivingDeadGirlSamXxX
-Fallen Wish 9th Gen

.: Dream Avatars :.

User Image
Total Value: 3,341,425 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Noel's Gift
Noble Plumage
Gogh Reed
Tinsel Halo
Chuchip's Blessing
Gold Promise Ring
Gift of the Goddess
Golden Sparkles
Noble Plumage
Spartan Queen
Elemental Wings
User Image
Total Value: 1,317,838 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Bonsai Wings
Green And Emerald Reversible Bracelets
Green Lace-up Cork Sandals
Hermes' Moon
Titan's Legacy (Seed)
Sibyl's Incantation
Friendship Pendant
Seracila Pendant
Day of the Dead

.: Omega Wish List of Hell :.

Trying to collect a lot of things... lol and some of these I want more than 1 of...

I am looking for: Evolving Items, Letters, Collectibles, Rares, Gold, Cute and Cool Items.

I am taking all and any: Gift Boxes, RIGs, Ink, Butterflies and Fish.

Gift Box Counter:
Fortune Egg Counter:
RIGs:
Ink Counter: 13
Butterflies Counter: 75
Fish Counter: 9

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image 10/500 Black Inks
User Image 5/100

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine|| Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || ◊.◊Wishlist and Generous Endorsement◊.◊ || Link Out || Dolls
User Image

.: Want To Affiliate? :.
This the only case where you may PM me. Just summarize why you want to affiliate me and how it would benefit the both of us (You and Me). Then you can add one of my banners to your thread. don't forget to give me a banner ^_~

Banners @ 350x20 or 150x40 would be nice.

User Image

[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/yzm69lo/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Kaiene/KNB_1.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.tinyurl.com/yzm69lo/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Kaiene/KNB_2.png[/img][/url]

.: Other Wonderful Threads :.
Please Visit Them! ^_^

N/A

Introduction|| The Law Board || Information Desk || V.I.P. || Pricing and Sample Products || The Slot Machine || Order Form || Lost and Found || Special Gifts || Wishlist and Generous Endorsement || ◊.◊Link Out◊.◊ || Dolls
User Image

.: Reserved For ??? :.
Empty Space.

User Image

Empty Space.

User Image

Empty Space.

User Image

Empty Space.