Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Notice: If you post a request and I am not around, fear not! I check the shop most in the evenings and will not miss your post. Check back once or twice to see if you get on the list. (:

2009: I'm close until further notice. Thanks for the fun!

11/1/08 NaNoWriMo has officially begun! Wish me luck as I write towards the 50,000 word novel goal. Good luck to all other NaNoWriMo participants on gaia! Feel free to talk about your experiences here with me, I love the company. (:

10/23/08: The shop is open. Huzzah!

Welcome to "Leaps And Bounds: Leaping Chibis!" This shop is as simple as the title is redundant.

Have you ever wished your avatar could be more athletic, perhaps doing tumbling routines? Is the stiff posture and nice clothes discouraging you from engaging in vigorous activites like jumping on a trampoline? Well despair no longer! As a chibi, your avatar can do all those things, even in its best suit!

The chibis have large round heads, boxy bodies, and pointy limbs. There is a good reason for this shaping. If you are curious, follow the link below to witness the conception of the chibi's form.

Shaping of the Chibis

This shop is technically a reopening. Previously I ran Leaping Chibis on my account Ann Gry. If the shop looks familiar to you, this is probably why.

Directory
Post 1: Title, Announcements and Introduction
Post 2: Examples and Bases
Post 3: Ordering, Price and Customization
Post 4: Waiting List and Finished Chibis
Post 5: Links and Affiliates
Post 6: What's Going On? (Quest), Donators
User Image

Here are some examples of what leaping chibis look like:

User Image

When you order you must choose from one of the six poses below.

User Image

As you can see, the size of the chibi does vary slightly with each pose. I will not draw the chibis any bigger or smaller, sorry.

For pose 3 you may specify which direction you want your chibi's face to be pointing- towards the left or right. If you do not specify, I will choose.

For any pose you may request the image to be flipped horizontally or vertically.
User Image

Ordering
To order a leaping chibi, simply post in the thread requesting one! There are some things you should include in your post to help ensure your chibi comes out the way you'd like, though:

1. A picture of the avatar you want drawn
2. The pose number corresponding to the pose you want, the positioning of the pose (flipped or as is)
3. The facial expression of your chibi
4. Any special customizations, if applicable. See below for more information

Price
Each leaping chibi costs 150g.

Additional chibis in the same picture are 100g each.

You may have up to 3 chibis in one picture.

Depending on the complexity of your customization requests, an additional fee may or may not be added. See below for more information.

Once you have made your order, wait until I have acknowledged the request before sending a trade.

Customization
You are free to ask for items you do not own to be drawn on your avatar, or to have items excluded from the picture. Alternatively, you may also request a non-gaia character to be drawn as a chibi.

Customization fees may range from 40g-80g. How do you know if your chibi will cost extra? Some ways to predict this happening are:

1. You request multiple items to be added to your chibi, making it harder to draw
2. You request a complicated background to be added to the picture
3. A non-gaia character you request to have drawn is complex in design
Asking for something such as text or speech bubbles does not incur a fee.

If you aren't sure whether your request will have a customization fee, we can discuss it beforehand. For the most part, I am fairly easy-going and tend not to add any fees. (:

If you do not specify these things, the pose and expression will be random, and your chibi will be drawn in whatever your avatar is currently wearing. You cannot request a pose that is not available from the bases above.
User Image

How long does it take to make a chibi leap? Depending on the complexity of your avatar, it may take 1-2 days to get around to and finish. This is taking my school responsibilities into account. You may receive your chibi sooner, but it cannot be guaranteed.

When your chibi is finished, a link to it will be posted in the finished quote box next to your name. That means you'll have to check back once in a while to see if it's finished. One hint will be the trade bubble appearing beside your avatar, as I will confirm the trade after I post the link.

The waiting list holds 5 people at a time. Once the people waiting have had their commissions and trades completed, the slots will open again.

Waiting

1. iNoobeh - finished, waiting for trade
2. .N[!]ght-L[!]ght.

Finished

Liserisubercool 2/3
AFKitti 5
sweettinie 3
dont p on my cats 1 1
Ashli-chan 3
katsurina uyu 1
remmiie 6
iNoobeh 1/2/4
Ashli-chan 3
meerca998 6
iKoNfuZeD 1
xXiVi3t_Lov3Xx 4
viet_sakura_78 3/3
xXiVi3t_Lov3Xx 2/2
XHaruChanX 3/2/1
MayBellanime 1/1
xXRosie-chanXx 1
MayBellanime 3/2
XH i k a r u S h i n d oX 4/4/4
xXRosie-chanXx 4
Naryx 3
Liserisubercool 3
chelseaoxxoa 1
Erairin 2 4
Genro Panda 3
Hiro V2 3
Casil 4/4
Pink Dinosaur Panties 1/6
-Weird Wacky Watermelon- 1/1
Mrs. Joshua Olds 5/3
Mr JVN 3
PK Exotica 3
BakaJustine 3
emmkitt 6/3
Antic_cafe_is_love 6

Repeat customers are loved. whee
User Image

User Image

If you would like your own shop to be advertised here, feel free to PM me and we can talk about it. I would appreciate reciprocation in this situation.

Would you like to link to my shop? Here are two banners hosted by my photobucket account.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.44454645][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/anngry/chibis/banner_t.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.44454645][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/anngry/chibis/banner_s.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image

I'm questing! If you feel that you may want to donate, I would appreciate the gesture, but it isn't necessary. This is a place for me to keep track.

User Image

This is updated Sunday evenings.
User Image

Hiro V2

Would you like to be listed as a donator? If you send a donation through trade, please be sure to label it as such so that I will know. Thank you! (:

Is your name posted as a donator and you do not want it to be listed above? If so, PM me and I will take it down as soon as I am able.
Well, okay. The shop is open now. I'll kick around for an hour or two before calling it a day.
*pulls on tail*
You scared me for a moment there. gonk
Well, in the meantime I'll review my biology.

Defining features of life:
1. Reproduction
2. Metabolism
3. Adaptation
4. Finite existence- birth to death
5. Cellular based
6. Complex
7. Stimulus Response
XD oh really?
What is a virus?

A protein shell containing nucleic acid. They cannot reproduce on their own and rely on a living host for all of their functions. Can they be considered alive? It depends on how you define life.
Only a moment >_>

The downside to using this account is, I can't vend at the same time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff