Welcome to Gaia! ::

How would you describe our art?

special...in that sympathetic pat on the head sort of way 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
SHINING LIKE THE SUN 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 9 ]
annoying...like gum on the bottom of a shoe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
beyond description as we have transcended all worldly descriptions 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
lacking conviction and general concept 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
This poll closed on October 8, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2439 2440 2441 > >> >>> »|

Welcome to The Bad Art Collective!

PHOTO TAKEN DOWN...NEW ONE REQUIRED!
Main photo made, with love, by our Queen of England Kaidan

Book of i know nothing.
Whilst other artists try to find the sublime anime fluffykins, we're digging around in the rotten corner of art land piecing together minihorrors that shame their community, but win over souls with sheer hilarity.

Do you want "amusing", "odd", or "Stylized" art but don't feel like taking the time to make it yourself? If so, this works out perfectly! We here at The Bad Art Collective just love to make our special brand of horrid art and we love it even more when we are paid to do so. If you want something strange, humorous, or outright bizarre then this is certainly the art store for you!

Each artist here has their own mini store within this thread. Check their posts here on the first page in order to determine requests, priceing, and sample work.

WANT TO JOIN THE BAD ART COLLECTIVE?

If you are wanting to join our collective of horror and set up shop here, you need to do the following:

1) PM ShinobiRedScarf and tell her why you wish to join the collective. If she likes your answer then you will get a reply asking for Samples of your work.

2)Send sample work if ShinobiRedScarf PMs you requesting it. She will then view it and send it to the other Collective members for opinions. THE WHOLE COLLECTIVE will vote on the work to determine if you are accepted into our fold.

3) If you are accepted then ShinobiRedScarf will PM you with further details about setting up shop here.

NOTE: We will not use or post ANY of the sample work you send. If you are accepted into the shop then you decide what you want to use as samples, but we will NEVER abuse your rights as an "artist" by stealing or posting the art that you send us during the application period.

Collective Status:
ShinbiRedScarf's store is: OPEN
Michiko-Kitsune's store is: OPEN
i know nothing.'s store is: CLOSED UNTIL STATED OTHERWISE
Kaidan's store is: OPEN
Yilei's store is: OPEN
The Last Branmuffin's store is: OPEN
Sarah and Bryan's store is : OPEN
MadTiger's store is: OPEN
Moriquendi's store is:CLOSED UNTIL STATED OTHERWISE
King Telephone's store is: OPEN

THE BAC HAS OFFICIALLY WON AN AWARD!
User Image
If you love us, LINK US!
User Image
Just ask for the code and I will PM it to you. I don't want to stretch this page anymore. sweatdrop

Gaia Art Store Links:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NYUA
CHEESE SAMMICH ART STORE!

Gaia Art Quest Links:
In Soviet Russia the Slug Rides You (ikn. seaslug art quest)
Metronome's Crucifixion Quest Spectacular!
Stolen Pirate Thunder (ALowicous Snuffalupagus Pirate art quest)

Gaia Item Quest Links:
Dinosaurs want Devil Tails TO THE XTREME (Devil Tail quest)
^PCC and Sporkbot's Devil tale quest^
User Image

Welcome to my world of SHINING HORROR! My bad art comes in the form of MSpaint horrid. I love it when you give me an idea and let me run with it. If you have something specifically odd in mind that you want done...well I'll do that for you too! Want a burrito and a french fry dancing? I CAN DO THAT! Want your avatar convulsing over something? I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THAT! All you need to do is have an imagination and a small amount of gold and I'll try my best to make some bad art happen for you. Here be my priceing.

black and white sketch with LIMITED color and text with up to one avatar = 50 gold
You can add additional avatars for 20 gold a piece
User Image
User Image
ink.'s request for greasy foods and pop stars

Color avi (basic pose) with name and no background = 100 gold
You can add a background of sorts for the tiny sum of 10 gold
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Rudie Rob
ike
ikn.

Color avi doing something (action poses and whatnot) plus text but no background = 150 gold
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Womb love from weekend
Yamiliam goth slayer/a** kicker

Color avi in any pose with text and backgrounds (also the option of working in actual photos of people or things) =200 gold
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
MICHI IS THE REAL HARRY POTTER
Chocobo and the bird of common sense

All MSpaint art will be upped on photobucket or imageshack and then PMed to you. You can resize it to whatever size you are wanting or ask for a specific size.

On occasion I also produce my very own brand of hand drawn horrid. These take more time and effort so my priceing is a bit higher.
Color Avi in basic pose with speech bubble = 600 gold
User Image
User Image

Color Avi in pose (action or standing) with no less than 2 people or things (this means avatars, animals, objects that are made to look living), plus text but no background = 1000 gold
Additional avatars, people, and things are 100 gold each.
A full background will cost you 100 gold.
User Image
Thursday is no ninja
Best friendz 4 evar!
ikn. as captain planet eating, slugzilla!
Chocobo and the Angry Monkey
Princess Sirsy and the Choo Choo train
WE ARE DEVO SLUG ART
Moustache Control

ALL ORDERS FROM ME ARE TO BE PLACED HERE IN THE THREAD. DO NOT PM ME WITH YOUR ORDER!
I will PM you when I see your order so that we can discuss the details and confirm the price. Also, after the price is confirmed you are to send me the money. IF I CAN'T GET TO THE REQUEST I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY.

CURRENT PROJECTS:
1) OPEN
2)OPEN
3)OPEN
4)OPEN
5)OPEN

I love it when people show their appreciation of me by putting it in text form. People who love me and my art:
i know nothing.
Shinobi is head of propaganda with her arts.

iMtohmaAndiLikehats
Shinobi, you're art makes me so happy, rainbows appear and skittles fall from the sky!!

Kaidan
My fists are shaking with GLEE!

The Chocobo
Snap, my eyes Cry with joy!!
<3

Stalk Him
I've got a song for you! I call it Shinobi's crazy a** shooooes!

Shinobi! Shinobi!
Your name rhymes
with
Kinobi!

Obi! Kinobi!
Got a light
saber
just like
Shinobi!

She wears them
Crazy a**
shoooooooes
on five o'clock
newwwws.

Shinobi! Shinobi!
Wearing that
red scarf
and the only
thing
that I can
get
to rhyme with
scarf
is barfffff
so i'm sorry...
shinobi... shinobi...

Shinobiiiiiiiiiii~

Also, Just like anyone else, I love for my avatar to be drawn as well! Here are some images of my avatar for just that purpose! You never know, I might just do an art trade with you!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Michiko-kitsune
~Le Space de Michiko-kitsune~

**If you don't give a damn about me, feel free to skip these paragraphs that I accidentally made somewhat large.**

Hhhhokai. Michiko-kitsune here, hopefully to provide for your bad art-needs. First of all, I would like to say something about myself: I swear, I am actually a -good- artist. XD I go to an art school. This is all just stress relief. Art school can be sllllightly more intense than people tend to believe, and when I'm spending a lot of my time putting all too much effort into projects...I need to just scribble some bad arts every now and then, just for pure fun. X3

That being said, and keeping in mind that this is part of the Bad Art Collective, I WON'T tolerate any requests for serious projects! *weeps* During my semester, my time is devoted to my schoolwork, my own personal projects, and going to Chipotle with friends. I only mention this in case you kiddies get any funny ideas! *shakes fist* I mean...buy my art.

okay, start reading again! Requesting:
*puh-lease leave requests in the thread, as there is a good chance that any private messages will be swallowed by the horror that is my cluttered inbox!
*remember to be flexible about prices...they are negotiable depending on the specific pic.
*I WON'T show you the final pic until I am payed. Payment first, please, THEN you'll get your awesome pic of badness. :3

color pic, no background: 100 gold
User Image(no, I'm not counting blue squigglies as a bg in this particular pic. XD )
User Image

full-color pic including background, featuring one character/avatar: 225 gold; additional 25 gold for each additional character/avatar
User Image
User Image

sequential pic, color+text: 25 gold per featured character/avatar; plus 50 gold per frame

When requesting a sequential pic, please give me at least a maximum number of frames you'd like (minimum number is optional, but feel free to request that as well). It'll save you a large useless paragraph in the PM I send you, BELIEVE me. X3
User Image

CURRENT PROJECTS:
The Chocobo- sequential pic- DONE!
I won't be doing any orders after 7/20/06. I will be closed (after that date) until stated otherwise. Please order from one of the other lovely people in this thread.

i know nothing.
I know nothing.'s corner of WTFAwesome art.

Give me a couple nouns and artistic license and you'll get a wonderous image from MSPaint or my scanner. I'm open to experimentation, anything from your love-bunny as a voodoo doll in your hands to a taco nazi can be created for you. This art is at is core a joke--- so if we approach it with a sense of humor, the result will be fabulous.

Acceptable forms of payment are either an art trade ( Details here ) or gold. PM me with your concept and what you want to pay, and we'll work from there. I'm in the same price range as everyone else here.

Least expensive works will be listed first, but I'm a fairly flexible person. Just PM me with an reasonable offer and I'll tell you what I will be able to do for you. This shop is a hobby for me; I'm not planning on making hordes of gold from my work.

Samples of I know nothing.'s work:

Black and White Line art:

Line Art Sample One
Line Art Sample Two
Line Art Sample Three
Line Art Sample Four

-----------------

MSPaint Color:

Color Sample One
Color Sample Two
Color Sample Three
Color Sample Four
Color Sample Five
Color Sample Six
Color Sample Seven

-----------------

Hand Drawn Awful (color will cost more because I don't like it):

HDA B&W Sample One
HDA B&W Sample Two
HDA B&W Sample Three
HDA B&W Sample Four
HDA Color Sample
HDA Color Sample Two

-----------------

Expensive color (expensive because I have to find photoshop again):

Photoshop Sample One
Photoshop Sample Two
Photoshop Sample Three
Photoshop Sample Four
Photoshop Sample Five

-----------------

Mini-comics (done as a series of images; only by special request):

Frame One
Frame Two
Frame Three
Frame Four
Frame Five
Frame Six
Frame Seven

----------------------------------------------------------------

Works in Progress:

~a crocheted Mecha Ghidora for weekend***

***Special order.
Kaidan
Yes, that's right kiddies. KAIDAN, the life-long Queen of England, Tsaritsa of the Intarweb, is here to bring your horrid little brain farts to life. Got any particularly absurd misheard lyrics running rampant inside your mind and would like to see them carried out visually? Then I'm your (not so) man. My specialty being ruining perfecly good photography and mangling it in such wonderfully unrecognizable ways sometimes involving animated gifs, I'm sure you can find some use for me. wink But, of course, if there's two things I'm known for, it's bitchery and laziness. And OH how I live up to both. If your request is hilarious enough to prompt me into creation, JOY AND RAPTURE FOR YOU! If not...I'll try to get around to it?

As for payment, exchange art is always a favorite. The more silly, the better. Aside from that, prices are negotiable, but generally pretty cheap. Please send all gimme notices to my inbox. Hopefully gaia wont eat its mailtastic offspring and I will recieve it. For more information, please see below for samples with example pricing.

EXAMPLES

User Image
If you need a picture QUICK, maybe an emergency Valentine or "sorry I ran over your bike" letter, this particular style is right down your alley.

User Image
Next is this wonderful little oddity. Note the realistic blood ont he teeth, and the painted toe-nails. Certainly it is a masterpiece worthy of the Louvre. How can you go wrong with this?

User Image
And this heartwarming Hallmark quality birthday pic is next up. Note the fancy photoshop grass and joyful pose. A dear friend or loved one would be quite happy to recieve one of these for any special occasion from un-birthdays to bar mitzvahs! LeChaim!

[********]
Ever wondered what your favorite heartthrobs would look like with certain characteristics all mashed to create a Frankenstein-like creation of all your deepest fantasies combined? I can make it for you. An amalgamation worthy of the FBI, if I might say so myself.

User Image
Honestly, I think this pic speaks for yourself. SEXYTACOS. That is all.

More samples of my amazing artistic prowess, if the previous haven't contented your ravenous appetite for wonderful:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lucikaidan/dyfish.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lucikaidan/loveslave.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/iknowmore/text.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/iknowmore/lisut.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/iknowmore/yf4a.jpg

CURRENT PROJECTS:
Yilei

Through bouts of boredom, Yilei has brought joy to many with her art via MS Paint. The expression! The fun! The bonding! The laughter! Enjoy it all with your very own Yilei customized picture.

Some samples:

From a miraculous tale of a zombie's travels, the Cecil Wood door.

A piece of expression with uneven lines, but a cuteness like no other with, A Kitten in the Rain.

An expression of the bonds of friendship on Gaia, with The Kozi Thread.

The Crucifixion of a fellow Gaian whom some love to hate, Metronome.

Highlighting the struggles against a beast known as the Post Office to rescue a fair package from its clutches!

A map of the International forum!

And sometimes in class random doodles such as stick man and his struggles with the udon vending machine! (I'm not kidding).
Scans of this comic are coming soon.

Color portraits such as these to commemorate whatever you wish are available at the super low price of 200 gold. Come get it now! Post orders for Paint art here in the thread. =3

Good art is available as well, but seperately and must be PMed for. Price is negotiable depending on the job.
This includes things such as:
Extended profiles! (Check mine)
Signatures!
Winamp Skins!
Wallpaper!
Icons (LJ size - 100x100)!
(Check my site for samples of the last 3).

I will also willngly accept avatar art of my avatar in lieu of payment depending on what you're wanting me to do. Your art of my avie will certainly be taken in exchange for MSPaint art. Shots of my avie will be available soon, but for now just use whatever you see in the thread.
The Last Branmuffin
Branmuffin's Delicatessen of Visual Delight

I would like to direct your attention to my store now, and don't bother looking away, or else I'll be mildly annoyed. You see, since the birth of the universe I have existed, and throughout the passing millenia I have observed mankind develop into the beings they are now. I have seen everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the birth of Jesus himself. And with that knowledge I have crafted for you...art.

User Image
The simplest sort of art I have to show you. Little more than a clever play on words and a funny picture of someone's head pasted onto an animal's body.
User Image
Here I have crafted a brilliant scenario representing man's eternal struggle against the power of nature. To imbeciles it's two people resembling women killing one another, but to geniuses such as the ones found in the BAC it's so much more.
User Image
This is things prophets such as I have to deal with every day. Ordinary people used to the mundane workings of society could not possibly comprehend a conflict of such epic proportions.
User Image
That's the sun in case you couldn't tell.

You may now be saying "My Dear Muffin, you have shown me so much and yet I still know so little. Please teach me more!" And I shall say "I shall giveth thou more of my divine knowledge, if thou giveth me money."

Pricing Information
My art shall range anywhere between 200g to 1000g. Though the following prices may vary slightly due to the amount of detail and effort required, they will most often be close to these estimates.
Standard Avi Pic = 200g
Comic Strip (3 panel) = 400g + 50g for every additional panel
Full Blown Masterpiece = 800g-1000g

If you would like to place an order, send me a pm describing what you would like and I will pm you back the cost. I would prefer that you send me the payment beforehand, especially on projects costing more than 600g. However, I am also willing to art trade for wonderful pics of people worshipping my avi.

Current Projects:
weekend

and i have read the right books to interpret your looks!
(art by weekend and blood feast island pansy)

information about bryan and sarah

bryan and sarah draw shitty things in paint, but are also underachieving writers and painters and storytellers and probably cat-rearers

WE ARE ALL POSSIBLY MAD, SO UH. our styles range from morose scribbles to graphically-inclined portraits of the great shiina ringo including dingbat stenciling.

we work in various media, PLEASE SPECIFY if you want digital, traditional, both, or something totally different. we will try our hardest to fill every request to the best of our abilities.

we always work together for the sake of this shop, at least. even if it's just an embellishment on a sketch by sarah, bryan will be part of the art! and thank goodness for that. otherwise he'd just work at a gas station all day and be bored.

bryan and sarah's samples

coming soon. TRUST US twisted

ordering information and payment information

please post this form in the BAC and send a trade with the page number your form is on to weekend (as she is home more often and handles the finances). if you do not do this, we will never get your art to you! why? well, the BAC is an active chat thread/hangout for a lot of us, and your order may get flooded out! if we know which page to look at, however, your order will be responded to in a somewhat timely fashion.

ordering form

[b]name[/b]
[b]request (detail please)[/b]

remember to send a trade to weekend!

we are lazy and will not update this post with happy customers, BUT our samples may change from time to time.

pricing s**t

as far as pricing goes, it's based upon the complexity of your request rather than the art type-size-style-etc. we will not necessarily make concrete or representational avatar art for you, this is a purely experimental section of the BAC. ORDER ART AT YOUR OWN RISK.

prices range from 3.5k to 20k based upon what you feel you can pay. tips are not necessary, but well-loved especially if they're hockey masks or fun-looking commons.

MadTiger

Hiya boys and girls!
Welcome to MadTiger's Magnificent Masterpiece Market. Or something. Yah.

Your dazzling options include:

- Band member art! [300g] (per person)
- Optional background! [+ 100g]
- Diagrams [200g]
- Copy+paste use
- Custom whatever! [to be negotiated]

I specialise in:

- Octopi
- Boneless beasts
- Aliens
- Some lizards
- Some flowers

Orders will be accepted via PM.
Payment first, then art.

Some Scintillating Samples:

Avatar art of Misses Kaidan, ikn., and akuriko.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mr. Sharaku of the band Metronome:

User Image

The Hate Collection:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Diagram of a Torn Up Bagel:

User Image

User Image

I AM CLOSED FOR ORDERS UNTIL STATED OTHERWISE. Order from one of the other lovely people in this thread instead!

Moriquendi
Mori's Shop O' Yuck

Hi, I'm Moriquendi and I draw horribly! I have this fairly cheap photo editting program that I use to draw a variety of junk. If you want something different from the things I have listed, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Samples and Prices:

Fish:
I do avatars as fish. They're awesome. If you're good at describing stuff, I might be able to do an original character fish. XD Also, I can only do (good) fish for avatars with more than the basic pants, shirt, and shoes. They aren't very recognizable if they don't have accessories.

You can request details of what items you want your fish to have. (It's a good idea, since I can't always fit them all in.)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Price: 100 gold per fish.

Retardo Stick Figures:

So these are my stick figures. They're waaaay cool. You can request details if you want but if you don't specify, then I'll just draw your avatar in whatever stupid little scene pops into my head.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Price: 100 per stick person. 50g extra if I have to draw robotic dogs.

AIM/Other Icons:

Simple little gifs with plain drawings and text stuff. You have to request details for this, since I don't have an avatar to base if off of.

User Image

Price: 50g.

Scenes Of Yay:

Okay, so these come with a background and a stick figure/avatar fish doing something. You have to request what you want to be happening.

User Image
(Yes, I'm aware of the phallic shape of the monster's horn. It was an accident, I swear. >.> wink

Your image won't have the fuzzyness that this one has, and the stick figure will be more detailed.

Price: 125g.

Ordering Info Stuff:

Post orders in this thread. Don't PM them too me please. Also, make them dark red and big like this, so that I can find them better. Just post what type of drawing you want, plus any details for what it should look like.

You have to send payment before I will give you the art. Just send the trade after you order, and I'll confirm it when I'm done the drawing.

OK THAT'S ALL! If you have any questions, then just ask.
King Telephone
CHOO CHOO ALL ABOOOOOOAAAARRRD

I'm King Telephone, the vice-conductor of the WEEABOO EXPRESS. We are lametronic.

I make the arts, the terrible kind. So buy it.

SAMPLES.

More examples
xxx xxx xxx

Full body stuff stuff- 250
Black & White- 200

Colored Half body- 200
Black & White- 150

Color Headshots- 125
Black & White- 100

TEXT IS 25 MORE GOLD. If you don't tell me what you want to say, I'll make it up.

Please PM me your order with prices. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MATH.

David Bowie
This is the best art shop ever.

FROM DAVID HIMSELF, SO BUY s**t exclaim
THIS ART STORE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Ruthless Informer

YAY!

I would like a ham sammich. Or a burrito. Do I get fries with that burrito?
Don't tempt me into making you a photo of a burrito AND fries...dancing perhaps. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff