Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Sex: The Art Shop!
User Image
Click incase you can't see our banner crying

Here at S:TAS, we sell sex art. We sell our art in two styles! You can get cutie, or a more realistic style. These come in bust or full body (cutie comes in an "extended" bust instead of a typical bust shot) variations. You may request 1, 2, or 3 different avatars in one piece of art. For pricing information, refer to the third and fourth post.

And don't forget to rate our thread our thread honestly (just click >User Image)

Now, ladies and gentlemen, introducing our artist! lololololol
H E R R O

hello my fellow pixels. i am back to fulfill ur avatar art dreams with the help of my good friend, zaryan. now this new art is the actual drawings, no longer do i do paint on the computer. i hope u enjoy my new art ;3

User Image

NOW in COLOR

if u wish for color its + half the final price

of course we have the single shot and double shot

depending on how complicated the characters are, i can possibly even do a three amigos shot

theses shots work with any version

anyways there are samples to be shown!

we have the realistic version

User Image

full body
sir sex a-bit

or

User Image

bust
Random characters

and my very own cutie version

User Image

full body

or

also my new chibi form
(price 10k)

User Image

full body
Lafka

Other Special Goodies

We also offer various filters and effects to give your art a unique look and feel, as seen in our banner, for example. One or more of these effects will cost an additional 500 gold to your total. If you would like to request one version of the piece with the filters/effects and one without, just ask, and it will only cost 1,000,000,000 gold nothing! Also, take note that the following list is ever-increasing as we come up with more ideas.

Colored Line
Colored Body
Glowy... or something
Texture (with color)
Note that the texture if requested can be specified, and I will recreate your idea to the best of my ability. If a texture isn't specified, but you requested one, you'll just get a surprise.
Pricing Information
Note: The price of the art is multiplied by the number of avatars in the art.

Cutie:

Full: 5,000 gold
Extended Bust: 4,000 gold

Realistic:

Full: 15,000 gold
Bust: 10,000 gold

Filters/Effects:

500 gold per piece of art.

Hand-colored Happiness:

Double original price before color. For example, if you want a realistic bust (10k) with color, it will cost 20k.

Note: If you send a trade with more gold than your art costs, it will be regarded as a tip. So if you didn't intend to leave a tip (though they are always greatly appreciated!), then be sure to double check that you are sending the right amount of gold. Thanks for understanding. Also, if you send too little, your trade will be canceled and you shall be notified like crazy!
Ordering art

so to order art i wish for you to post a reply in this shop in the following form:

Name:
Style:
Full or Bust:
Number of people in piece:
Color or nu:
Filter:
Preferred pose or shall i get creative:
Do you feel sexy today:

yea i think im gonna be cool like everyone else and have a list where i only do a certain amount of orders at a time. im not a genius. i cant pop art at of my poop shoot in seconds. this magic takes time. i will be taking 5 people at a time. i will get ur art done in a week or less so people who are waiting to get their orders in, ur voices shalt be heardeth once slots are open

∂α ℓιѕт ∂αωg

next up

once u are on the list i will message u to give u a heads up that i am in the process of creating ur art :3
ART SHOP RULES

1. u can bump alot but dont do it a million times in a row. . .please?

2. DO NOT steal my art work, go steal some elses

3. dont give me a million orders at once, u are only allowed one order per week

4. if u give me a messy (cramped with items) avatar to draw, i may either deny u or only draw some of the items on ur avi

5. i have the freedom to deny ur order, even if its just because ur smelly

6. i will draw sexual-looking avatar art IF by request, but no full on p***s's or v****a's, ok? (boobs are fine though) i just kiddin. . .

7. no random full-on discussions about twilight or s**t like that hah, no seriously

8. we will try to keep people from being offensive and or abusive to others, but we wont be around the shop all the time to stop it so be strong

9. have fun dammit. were pretty laid back so u should be relaxed too

10. always remember, the sir loves you. .always

Finished art

sir sex a-bit
NINSHOO
Lafka
Amour Eternel v2
Meister Mon
Inspire Infekt
Missay Ownz
Kung Poo
iEspinoza
FawkYou_:3
Faired
Tsunanba
Tsunanba 2
Tsunanba 3
lulzpipsqueak
Le Matou
Broadway Shenanigans
Rin Loves Her Twin
Matisha
Matisha 2
Mealona
Jasper. .
sushiinthesun
ladydeathdog24
freebie (helper)
animega90
Lafka 2
ll Gir Puppy ll

BunBun T M O F D

TO BE CONTINUED. .
Spread the Word!

We all know you are going to want to tell everybody about this awesome art. Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell Jesus, etc. etc. Unfortunately, people never don't always listen, so here is a better way you can spread the good word!

We have this nifty little button here:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/sex-the-art-shop-open/t.54718117/][img]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/maryalana4/imq9mp.png[/img][/url]

Doesn't that look oh-so clickable? Although, if you'd prefer something that takes up less space, you can just use some catchy text to link to us. Here is a nice example you are free to use:

~SEX: The Art Shop!~

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/sex-the-art-shop-open/t.54718117/]~SEX: The Art Shop!~[/url]

Even more convenient about the text link is that is comes in several sizes!!!! Ranging anywhere from ~SEX: The Art Shop!~ to~SEX: The Art Shop!~

So go out, and spread the word! You can even tell your irl friends that don't have a gaia account! It doesn't matter, that's just how awesome we are.

With that said, this art shop is officially OPEN! *applauds*
~WE SUPPORT YOU~

User Image

workin on it XD

Dapper Smoker

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Name: NINSHOO
Style: Realistic
Full or Bust: Bust
Number of people in piece: .. two?
Filter: .. ? well, here come the refs. alex & luke
Preferred pose or shall i get creative: be creative~ C: Luke And Ally are just really good friends.
Just be sure to make Luke look sexy, and Alex look like a girl.. but no big boobehs. ; c; medium-sized.
Do you feel sexy today: TOTALLLLLLLY *air raep*
biggrin lulzzzy, tell me if u want a filter on it? i give it to uu
OMG WTF WHO, MV?! U DOING THE DRAWINGS? SHIET!! soo good!!! SOO GOOD! SOO GOOD!! BEST ART IN ALL OF GAYAS GAYNESS WOW

draw me! i'll pay. . .draw me harassing some 12 year old gaya girls. >:] with the hobo look

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff