Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
heart Savage Lucy's Art Shop heart

Hi everybody and welcome to my first mini shop in... Oh I guess it's been two years since I had one open. Crazy eh?

Back when I first started Gaia in 2004, I had an avatar editing shop in which I photoshopped guitars into the arms of people's avatars. Nowadays there are actual guitars on Gaia to get your hands on. Sad for me. But hey, my art skills improved, so why not try to offer some extra gold that way?

Please read my posts thoroughly and obey my rules. I will do my best to work with you to achieve whatever goals you may have.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that I am a full time freelance designer out in the real world. My real life (and real money) takes priority over Gaia gold. So please be patient.

Just in case you would like some feedback from customers, I do have an account at ETSY, where you can see my 100% positive feedback from dealing with tons of customers every day.

I feel like I'm rambling... But thanks for coming, and I hope to meet some new fabu people!
heart Rules heart

These are the rules for both the thread and for ordering.

1. Do not PM me.
2. Communicate with me in this thread. I will check it as often as I am on Gaia, and that is a lot.
3. Do not be rude. This includes being rude to me and to others visiting the thread.
4. He who pays first makes the list first.
5. I expect at least half payment up front and half on completion.
6. Keep in mind that I am a full time freelance designer. I have a lot of things going on at once and they all take priority over Gaia.
7. If you are unsatisfied, please say so in a polite manner. I am more than happy to fix whatever problems you see in your finished art. I want to make you happy. But the nicer you are about it, the more speedy and happy will be my reply.
8. Real money takes priority over Gaia Gold.
9. I ONLY accept pure, 2006 and older MCs, and First Gen EIs.
10. I reserve the right to edit these rules from time to time, as I am sure I forgot something.
heart The Wait List heart

The following is a list, in order, of those waiting on art. I prefer to keep it no longer than 3 at a time, or else I'll never get to you. If you INSIST, I will place you at the end of the list. Remember that real money commissions take priority and my real life takes priority over my Gaia life.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ASK TO BE PLACED ON THE LIST!

Real Money
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Gold/Item Bribes
1. Abby Knightblade
2. trackstar06
3. OPEN
User Image
heart Pricing/Examples heart

This thread is under construction. I'll be gathering a few examples and working out a price system.

For now, you can check out My DeviantArt.

I like gold.

For a digital piece like in my post format, it's 35k. This is because my computer sucks so it likes to die a lot. These pieces take longer than they really should.

For a marker piece the price is 25k.

Sketch/inked/no color is only 20k.

All prices are negotiable, and these are only base prices for one character/avatar. I do like item offers but ONLY pre 2006 MCs and first gen EIs.

User Image
heart The Quest heart

I haven't had a mini shop of any sort on Gaia in a long time. But it was because of my first shop that I was able to get my hands on my DT, which was only 60k back then but still quite a feat for a newbie like me.

And so that is one reason I've decided to start doing some extra gold earning here and there in hopes of grabbing some older MCs before they can go extinct.

User Image

heart Donators heart
Hoshikaze

Official Quest Thread

heart The Oni Quest heart

I know what you're thinking. "Um chick, the Oni is soulbound. I'd love to give you a pile of the damned things!"

But here's the plan, hear me out.

Say you get a egg up to lvl 4 egg. Give me the egg and I will attempt to level it up for you. If I succeed, I will return your egg. No harm no foul.

If I attempt to level up the egg and get an Oni I will give you 20k. (7k more than you'll get selling back the little bugger.)

If I get any other sort of reward/fail I will return to you the exact amount/item. (i.e. If I get a fail coin I will give you exactly that amount in gold.)

I really want to get my hands on a few Oni, and I think this is going to be the only way I can.

Anyone up for it? You have my word as a '04 Gaian.
heart Happy Customers heart

I'll be placing some quotes from happy customers in this space once I get a few under my belt.

raped by the man
you have made me so happy whee
heart Official Bumpers heart

Bumps are always loved. No need to ask, if I see you in my thread and we talk I will likely add your name. Unless I forget... Feel free to mention it in that case.
heart Blacklisted heart

Let us hope I never have to add any names here. But here shall be where impossible to deal with people and nastiness will be listed.
heart Recent Work heart

User Image
heart heart heart

User Image
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart
heart heart heart

Reveler

User Image

[»Teh Swifty Be Preachin:]
"I recognize ya!

Good Luck With this Lucy, 'm sure you'll be gettin some orders soon, I'm tryin to not spend gold so I can't help ya out, but I'm still tempted as hell User Image "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff