- Art Jobs and Status
- Contests
- White and Black List
- Affiliates/Links

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

UPDATES

-Sept 17-Opened Shop
-Sept 20/08 -Banners Posted
-Oct 10/08 - freebies contest rules and first contest page.. note i will not constantly update this so pay attention.
-Oct 15/08 - New Samples
-Jan 3/09- More Samples added.
User Image
ABOUT

I go by the name is Twitter! Come in and feel free to linger, chat, and have fun! I created this shop because I love to draw and I am wanting to improve it all the time. So, please feel free to give me impute as well. However make sure it's constructive critism type of impute. For exapmle, don't call my art stick figures and just leave. Please explain what about the art makes you think of it as stick figures (don't ask me why i used this as an example cuz its a long story i don't care to explain.) if you don't have the time to give a proper critisim dont' critise

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Why did i name my shop Dream Pedals Ink?

Well, i am a constant dreamer i love to Dream! In addition to that i had a really good freind who was always there for me expecially in one of the hardest times of my life. his nick name for me was Sakura(not after the naruto character, and no you may not call me buy this nick name it is reserved for one and one person only.), translated it means Cheery blosom. why did i get that nickname well he told me it was cuz i liked anime and that when ever he though of anime he thought of this one manga where there was a scene of cherry blossom trees that had tehre pedals dancing in the wind....hence this is how the word pedals came into my shop. its was like a momento to my freind who i thank so much to the bottom of my heart. and Ink cuz its associated with drawing! lol that should be obvious!
RULES

-IF YOU DO NOT READ ALL OF RULES I WILL NOT DO YOUR ART!
-No excessive cursing.
-No Bias.
-NO STEALING MY ART.
-No bashing please.
-When sending your trade please but the page your order form is on in the tittle.
-If you have any commissions please post it here.If I miss your Post Please Just Repost it,Just please follow up! If you order in this forum! You MUST MUST MUST! Post to keep me in mind to know if you still would like your art or If I have any questions for you.If you don't answer my PM's or what I post in here I will take you off the list! If it is an avi art request or just a commission it follows the same Form.
-I do reserve the right to Decline and or except certain Art request and I also have the right to take my time and do a good job for you.No rushing.Also MY ART IS COPYRIGHTED!!As long as you guys don't go around saying "Look what I did."I'm fine with whatever you wanna do.
-No advertising please! Become an affiliate ♥. (To do this pm me your banner)
-Fill out the Order form.
-DO NOT PM me about how your art is coming along.You will be taken off the list IMMEDIATLY.I do have a life though I may not always seem like it.
-If you read these rules please answer "Dill pickle chips!" on the question in the order form. Anything else and I will know you didn't read these ^.~
SAMPLES

** More Comping Soon To Theaters Near You....Okay...Art Shops Near You **
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Penciled Art
{X}
{X}{X}{X}

Colored Art
{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}

Inked Art
{X}
{X}{X}{X}
DO'S AND DONT'S

Do's
- Comissions of all kinds
- Chibi's
- OC's
- Couples
- Groups

Dont's
- Cluttered avi's
- Flat Out Hentai art
- Art for Beggers
- Art for people who don't fill out the form
PRICE

IMPORTANT, MUST READ!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I will send you your completed art through a PM. How ever you must send the trade with agreed price, and have the page of this art shop that your order is on in hte tittle of the trade before i start drawing. Its a Flash the cash get the art started concept.
Don't worry though, once you've started the trade, I will not touch it till the art is finished.
When the sketch part is completed i will send you a look see via PM to see if its to your satifaction before i start anything that way i can change it if you would like me to.
Then I'll accept it after I finish your art, and you must complete the trade. and then i will send your art to you.

If you have any Problems or Questions, or Concerns feel free to ask me.

-Full body:bribe
-Flob/Bust:3,000
-Headshot:2,500
-Chibi:2,000
-Add Colored Pencil:3,000
-Add Black and White:2,000
-Plain Line Art:No Extra Charge.
-Black and white color +1 color choice: 3,500
-Couple/Group:300 for each added person
-Background will be prices according to difficulty
** NOTE **
If i have to search for your avitar, other avitars, or refrrence pics for your comision i will charge based on the amount of time and energy i spent into finding it.

If you think my prices are expensive I can send you the bill for the art supplies I use, and pay for with my hard earned money, and you can pay for them and then you can get your avi done free of charge.

I can be bribed if an item for my aquarium or wish list is gotten for me as well! ^^
FORM

** Important Note **
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
okay so below is my form. When sending the form via Pm or Posting it on the forum make it the same color i have it posted here other wise i may miss your comission.
Reminder make your form an orange color like mine bellow!

Quote:
Your Avi (Dream/Current) or commission(OC's, etc.):
Colored/Inked/Line art:
Background or no background:
Single avi or multiple: (Please provide other avi or references!):
Bust, waist, head,Chibi, ect. :
Any other information I should have?:
What is your favorite Junk food?:
ART JOBS AND STATUS

~Slot 1~ ~Slot 2~ ~Slot 3~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miwa- sketch in progress
Quote:
Your Avi (Dream/Current) or commission(OC's, etc.): User Image
Colored/Inked/Line art: Colored
Background or no background: No BG
Single avi or multiple: (Please provide other avi or references!): Single.. I think.
Bust, waist, head,Chibi, ect. : Waist
Any other information I should have?:
What is your favorite Junk food?:
Dill Pickle Chips.

GCD Robo Elf- sketch in progress
GCD Robo Elf
Your Avi (Dream/Current) or commission(OC's, etc.): Current Avatar
Colored/Inked/Line art: Plain Line Art
Background or no background: No Background
Single avi or multiple: (Please provide other avi or references!): Single
Bust, waist, head,Chibi, ect.: Bust
Any other information I should have?: Yes. When drawing my avatar, could you have my left hand with a bag over my left shoulder with my right hand holding a donation letter? If you need to know which one, please click here
What is your favorite Junk food?: Dill pickle chips!

3000 Gold coming your way!
CONTESTS

Freebie Rules!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so... the first person to post MY FREEBIE! and the order form filled out wins the freebie! ^^
*NOTE* freebies will only be in lined or inked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Freebie Page: ninja 125 ninja

Last Winner: Deidara Katsu 777 ninja
Banners

((Made by ME! *claps* thank you! thank you!))
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/dream-pedals-ink-grand-opening-huzza/t.43645909_1/][img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/brat913/b1.jpg[/img][/url]

((Banner below Made by Meep Chan))
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/dream-pedals-ink-grand-opening-huzza/t.43645909_1/][IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/brat913/DPIShop.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/dream-pedals-ink-grand-opening-huzza/t.43645909_1/][IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/brat913/DPShop.jpg[/IMG][/[/url]
AFFILIATES/LINKS

Affiliates

User Image

User Image

Ladys Touch Art Shop
Lady's Touch

User Image

User Image

User Image
I'm open now! go ahead and post away peoplez!

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
yeahhhhhhh!!!!! heart heart heart
Dannie yoko
yeahhhhhhh!!!!! heart heart heart

hiya Dannie! *tackles* i couldn't get your link to work.... crying

Fashionable Explorer

*subscribes*
3nodding