Welcome to Gaia! ::

12/19/09: Back after a long hiatus. Still updating, on hold~
「龍巻き!--しゅううう」へよこそ。

Hello gaiz. I'm back after a very long break from Gaia. I've decided I'll re-open my teeny tiny shop for a while. c:
Unfortunately, because I'm a lazy idiot and spend lots of time daydreaming, I'll only be opening two slots to save me my sanity. I've linked and categorized some of the more recent examples of my work below, for your reference. Not sure how much I should charge anymore due to massive inflation since the last time I was on, so I'll take bribes - the two offers+requests I like the best will get the two slots, and when a slot is open again the offering can begin again. Kind of like a mini-auction, I guess. @_@

Please bear with me while I get a feel for how things will go - I'll be keeping my slots open for a few days, and once I accept two requests the slots will be closed till I finish one of the requests. I'll change this around based on how it goes.
Also, here's a shameless plug - if you play zOMG and regularly farm in SS Hard, buddy me so we can play. LOL.

heart To make a request, please fill out the form on the third post below heart
And please make sure you read the rules before requesting. Or I reserve the right to not read your post. oAo

Current Slots:

1. ---
2. ---

Price:

1. Base price is: 100k for Headshots, 150k for Chibis, 300k for full-bodies.
2. Paid in my wishlist items and/or gold (see list below)
3. Will take offer in terms of best price and best avatar reference
4. Send a trade with the payment after I accept your commission and list you in a slot. I will not begin updating your picture's status until I have received the payment - I put a lot of effort into my drawings and this is to ensure that the client doesn't suddenly claim to not have enough gold to pay after I've worked my butt off. It's happened before. =_=

Prefers:

1. Drawing guys.
2. Imaginative but simple avatars
3. Sci-Fi/Strange things
4. Not doing similar looking requests in a row xP

I do:

1. Chibifications of your avatar. Comes in color.
2. Psuedo-realistic drawing. Waist up/bust.
3. Headshots.
4. Colored rendition of your avatar in a random pose with more background elements. Though it's unlikely I'll have time for this kind anymore. :<
5. OCs are a possibility, but you'll need to be a good writer who can adequately describe what you want. I'll probably be looking for a higher fee, as well. Note that I'm more comfortable with drawing guys than with drawing girls.
//Examples can be found in the third post.

Won't Do:

1. Cluttered/Ugly avatars. I'll politely decline c:
2. Rated R stuff.
3. Full-body furry fanart. Chibi furries are okay.
4. Yaoi/Yuri - I'm okay with people who like it, but I don't draw it much.
5. Naruto Fan Art.

Wishlist:
User ImageMasterpieces User ImageEnchanted Book User Image Bad Moon User ImageHerme's Moon (oAo) User Image Unsoulbound Hack

heart Navigation: heart

Intro / Current Slots / Do's and Don'ts
Some Examples
Rules/Order Form
Order Pick up
Art Examples ♥

Note: All these link off-site to My DeviantART heart

Full-Body&Bust.

User Image User Image User Image

Headshots.

User Image

Chibifications.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Older Gaia Commissions (chibi)

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Chibification of my old avatar.

Rules:

1. You must send a trade with your payment after I accept your commission and list you on a slot. Failure to do so after 48 hours will result in a forfeit of your position.
1. Do not claim my work as yours.
2. Do not use my images without permission.
3. Do not remove my name or my DeviantART URL from the image.
4. Do not alter the image in any way without telling me first.
5. Images are to be used on GaiaOnline only, unless you tell me exactly where and how you plan on using it outside of this site.
6. I reserve the right to refuse a commission.
7. I have a life. Surprising? Maybe. 8( But purposefully asking me to get it to you in an hour just cause I usually work fast is rude.
8. Please post requests using the form! I won't freak out if you PM me, but I'll still ask you to come here and post. It's easier to keep track of since I periodically delete my PMs, and I need your request form so I can post it under the available request slots~
9. If you are requesting a commission for someone else of an avatar not your own, PLEASE INCLUDE A PICTURE. This can be uploaded to photobucket, or you can give me the image URL. This is because some people have requested artwork of a person with a private profile - I can't draw them if I can't see their avatar. o_o
10. No cluttered avatars. Also include with your details and suggestions which avatar you want me to draw. If you put on a new article of clothing after I've already recieved your order and begun drawing, I'm not responsible for those changes! Unless you want to pay around double the cost for me to switch the picture around. oAo; Please be specific about which items you need included in the picture. If I think something won't fit with the image, I will leave it out unless you request I include it.
11. I'll add rules as I see fit.

Also:

1. Poses may vary.
2. The size may differ slightly! Of course you won't be getting a drawing the size of a pixel, but I hope you don't mind.
3. Artist's style! My style changes over time - ideally, for the better.
4. Image Hosting: Save your image and host it on your own photobucket. I periodically delete images from my photobucket after a while, and you don't want a broken link. c;
5. All in good spirit! I try my best for each commission, so no nastiness please <3

I DON'T MIND IF:
1.You post requests while slots are full. I might open a third slot if a new bribe is big.
2.You post requests while I'm on hiatus.
3. You PM me asking about how to buy my artwork. Questions don't hurt. But you'll still need to post a request form if you really want one heart
4. You give huge tips. (LOL.)
5. If my two slots are somehow full, I might accept a larger bribe to get a spot.The main reason I have so few slots is cause I have schoolwork though `-`;

SO, if for some reason you'd like one of my weird drawings:
Please post your info in this format, along with the statement below it ;D

Username: -
Type of drawing -
When you'd like it by: -
Price Offer: -
Details/Suggestions: -
*By submitting this request form I also signify that I read and understood the rules and information in the above posts.

Note: YOU MUST HAVE READ THE RULES AND INFORMATION AS STATED IN THE ORDER FORM. Otherwise, I may simply refuse to do your order.

***For details and suggestions, please be reasonable. Sometimes a suggestion might not work as well with a drawing as you imagine.

Also, if you'd like me to draw a friend for you, please INCLUDE THEIR NAME AND PICTURE! Thanks <3

Affiliations

Link Me?
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/chibification-baby-christian-bale-goes-_-when-smiling/t.45379555_1/][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Sephirona/Angersbutton.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

User Image

Art Pickup heart

---

Previous Commissions:

Username: iHeroineRomance*namechanged
Type of drawing: - #1
When you'd like it by: - when ever is possible
Price Offer: - 35k (But paid 50k! OSNAP. heart )
Details/Suggestions: - my dream avi, and also id like the background to be black again. >.<

User Image

For Emo Akio whee
Username: - Emo Akio
Type of drawing: - (#1, #2, etc.) #1
When you'd like it by: - a few days after christmas
Price Offer: - 25k (Originally 27k but lacked the 2k)
Details/Suggestions: - can ya make it in profile form/kinda like yours but with black and red background/

User Image

For 1_love_lost heart

Username: -1_Love_Lost
Type of drawing: - #1
When you'd like it by: - anytime as long as its finished
Price Offer: -10k **but added 2k to make it 12k, thanks x)
Details/Suggestions: -umm..Exactly the way my avi looks (ps i have a sweatheart teddy bear blue on my back :3) and a dark halo on top of me.

User Image

Username:i Mancy ***for a friend
Type of drawing: #1
When you'd like it by:when ever possible. cx
Details/Suggestions: a cute crescent moon mark on her forehead

User Image

For i Mancy <3 :3 Hope you like it~

Username:i Mancy

User Image
Thanks again for the drawing razz
I vouch the awesomeness of her art! Buy from Rona Lucci =P
Oh me like... me like a lot ^^

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Simply Adorable ^^
I shall want one.
x) Yeee. Thank for posting~!

I'll set up everything else in a bit. That's what I reserved all those, erm, spots up there for. @_@; hehe...
Must buy my own tablet oAo;;
User Image (Bump for Rona)
LOL. Ty Jolty. :3 heart

You got home before I did?! D8

How much do I owe?
Oh my! I didn't think I'd get a request so soon XD

What you offered looks good, thanks biggrin I'll get started on it right away *w* When I'm done, I'll put it here and on my profile and post on your profile.

;D
Wewt `-` Finished yours, iMancy heart

Actually instead of posting here I should go tell you on your profile, so...off I go. `-`
yes another one; for a friend >3

Details/Suggestions:
Avi;User Image
5k?

o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff