Welcome to Gaia! ::

I clicked and...

Didn't do much else. 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 20 ]
Actually looked at the OCs, but didn't find any I wanted to draw. 0.25 25.0% [ 11 ]
Looked at the OCs and now would like to draw one or more of the OCs. 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 > >>

User ImageUser Image
Welcome:

Hey, I'm Atomic Lightbulb and this is my request thread. There are mostly OCs here and also a request of art of myself. There are PLENTY of people to choose from so hopefully there is one person you'd like to do. So, please scroll down and see what you have to choose from! Thanks for dropping by!

I am looking for REALISTIC to SEMI-REALISTIC. I will NOT accept any offers for anime styled art.

I have a lot of gold to spend.

I would like art of:
Corall.
The twins.
I always want art of Enger.
A group pic of the band. (Enger, Shantell, The Twins and Jake.)
Couple art of Alex and Enger.

No more of Shantell please. She's got enough attention currently. =D

User Image
Rules:

If you plan to draw me some fantastic arts you may want to take a look at this post first before you post.

-I want SAMPLES. I don't want your DA account or a link to your photobucket. SAMPLES people. Now, sometimes I like looking at people's DA accounts, so if you do have one and you'd like me to take a look there as well just post a link of it in the OTHER slot. But please, include samples so I can have a preview of what your art looks like. I have really slow internet and waiting for a DA account to load up just takes too long.

-Please post all forms and questions in this thread. I will always answer back, and if I don't it's because I didn't see it so feel free to post it again if you're not on the list or your question hasn't been answered.

-Don't hit and run. If you're offering your services don't just post here and then expect me to PM you. I will say as much that I'll try to PM you back, but I'm not making any promises. I will always reply to you here no matter what so just try to show up to be sure I accepted your form.

-If I reject you, don't feel too bad. It just means that I didn't like your style or it was a little too much for me. Don't take this too personaly okie?
Form:

Here is the form. Not much else to say.

Please erase all the stuff in () to make it easier to read. Thanks.

[size=18][~>PICK ME!<~][/size]

[b]My name is:[/b] (Your username.)
[b]I'd like to draw:[/b] (Name of Character you're offering to draw.)
[b]My art looks like this:[/b] (Sample go here.)
[b]I'd like to be paid around:[/b] (I'd prefer to not go over 50k. My gold is limited and I don't want to spend all of it one one piece. I'll start to haggle if it's too much.)
[b]Other:[/b]

The awesome people who are drawing for me:

Morte_Lythen- Multiple people. Not sure who exatly yet. 2k a person. I'm really exicted to see what she comes up with!

Chii_Asakura- Waist up of Shantell. 20k. 10k has already been paid.

Happy Atomic list!-
Here's the list of all people I've recieved art from.

Raven BlackThorne- Waist up of Enger. This can be found under Enger's profile in the 'Extra Examples' section. It's probably my favorite pic yet! Check it out because this is one amazing peice!

Reiha Zorro- One bust of Shantell colored and one bust of Jason. These came out really nice. Well worth the 50k. Shantell's outfit looks awesome! These can be found in the "Exta Examples" section of Shantell and Jason.
The Characters:

Enger

Vampire

References: (Here is art I've been trying to color. This is the scan form of it.){X}
(I discovered she looks a lot like Brody Dalle xD)
{X}
{X}
{X}
{Sims 2 ref. -Hair and Tattoos-}

Hair: Black, sometimes has green streaks. Shortish and choppy (If I had to say, it'd be like the third example of Brody just black.)

Eyes and face: Green eyes. She has multiple piercings, snake bites, her septum (like a bull ring on the middle part of your nose) two on her right eyebrow, two nose rings on her left nostril seven on her left ear and four on her right. No need to draw them all or at all again if you can't draw those. Makeup, if you draw makeup, she never wears lipstick and dark makeup around her eyes.

Body type: Skinny and toned, but big boned. She’s pretty tall for a female, just not extremely tall.

Skin: very white but not white-white. Just really light, never seen sun colored skin.

Clothing: Tank tops and dark pants, never skirts. Think very punk, but also pretty trashy too. She has tattoos, but I don't know of what yet because I can't draw them, so you don't need to draw them either if you can't. If you can, it'd be sweet and you could just draw what ever you want. She has A LOT. =/ Here is an example of a tattoo you can draw if you need some ideas. {X}

Notes: She NEVER smiles and has a lot of attitude. You'll find her with sarcastic facial expressions (still no smiles) and comments. She's also a smoker, so it's be really cool if she was drawn smoking. =D
Shantell Aqua

References: She looks a lot like the current ‘version‘Avril Lavigne {+} But with the style of clothing like the old better version of Avril Lavigne {+} {+}
{Sims 2 Ref.}

Hair: Exactly like the first pic of Avril's hair, except maybe slightly shorter. Long, straight and platinum blonde with a stripe of pink on the side.

Eyes: Bright blue, maybe even kind of grey, but mostly blue.

Body type: Very skinny, kind of big breasts. She's the lead singer in a rock/metal band, so she's pretty much the average rock star body type. She not really very tall, but she not short either.

Skin: Very white, again like Avril.

Clothing: Dark colored tutus and skirts, cargo pants, tight shirts (especially ones that show the belly. She's pretty punk and usually mixes bright colors with black or just wears mostly black. She loves clunky black combat boots. Especially have her wear them if you draw her in a skirt (And if you decide to draw her full body). Usually they'd be almost to her knees. They can be buckle-up or lace up. No high heels. She never wears too much white. She'll wear stripes of white but never something like a white shirt. (Avril wears a lot of ties I noticed. Shantell does not- just so you know.)

Notes: She's pretty hyper-active. She's usually the one who is making jokes and bouncing around. So facial expressions would pretty much be smiling. Or you could make this kind of like a band photo (You know, like the ones you find in the book with the lyrics in a CD and usually the band members are just kind of standing there looking oh so cool. XD) She’s a vampire (Like mostly all my OCs...) so if you draw her smiling show some fang. =)
Corall LaMose

Vampire

Refrences: I think she look similar to (My favorite famous person) Amy Lee from Evanescanse. {Amy} {Lee}Corall's face isn't really as round though it's a bit slimer and she's a lot thinner too. Of course her hair and eyes aren't the same either (See below for details.)
{Sims 2 ref.}

Hair: Long to about her shoulder blades and pretty straight (looks like kinda this). Maybe a slight curve in it. It's quite shiny-think a shampoo comercial.

Eyes: Yellow. They look like any other human eyes but think the color of a cat's eyes. Really noticeable like you can't miss them. Always really dark black make-up around them. She likes them to stick out as much as possible (She thinks they make her look dangerous.)

Body type: She's kind of a bit shorter then the other OCs but it's not really very noticeable. She's very fit but not buff. Skiny but not anorexic.

Skin: Again, never-seen-sunlight light. Not white, still a bit pink, but close.

Clothing: I've always had trouble deciding on what I want her to wear. I'd like her to wear kind of Hot Topic gothic street like corsets, a lot of fake zippers, dark colored pants and a trench coat would look pretty cool.. I'd like for her to be wearing clunky gothy boots, but it's hard to see that under pants. She's not very girly, but she's not really tomboy either. I'm gonna kinda leave it up to the artist on what they feel she should wear.

Notes: I'd like her too look kind of dangerous to serious. She's the head vampire (Cliche, yes. I don't care. XD) so she just trys to look all bad-a**.
Gemini and Capricorn Reece

Vampires

Note: They are important enough to go first here. Gemini and Capricorn are twins. I want mostly couple art of them together, but pics of just Gemini or just Capricorn would be OK though it'd be hard to tell they're twins. If you can have Gemini holding her electric guitar in one that'd be cool. Capricorn plays the piano if someone who is extreamly talented can draw her at one.
{Sims 2 ref.}

Refrences: I could not find any good twin pics that look like them so there are very little refrences to go off of. Here are just a few random people I pulled off photobucket all stalker-like.
Gemini Kind of looks like the lead singer from Paramore.
Capricorn Looks kinda like the far right girl from the band Kittie. (She looks a little closer to the Paramore girl in facial features, but her hair looks like that girls')

Gemini's appearance:

Hair: Brown-black (She dyes it). Medium length down to around her shoulders. It's very thick and layered. It is sometimes seen in two ponys either way up on the top of her head and really crazy or down closer to her neck in ponys or maybe even two messy looking buns.

Eyes: Grey. Simple eh?

Body type: Skinny. Kind of akward like a teenagers, but for the most part fit. She's not really as fit as, say, Shantell, but she doesn't really show it. She's about as tall as Shantell.

Skin: The usual, never-seen-sun white/pink maybe slightly darker pink then everyone else.

Clothing: Band T-shirts, loose fitting long sleeve shirts, any shirt that will show off her cleavage, dark to black jeans, clunky boots. Also things like mini skirts in either fun prints like zebra print or polka-dots to solid blacks and maybe even white. If that's the case some ripped fishnet stockings would be good with her clunky black boots.

Capricorn's apperance:

Hair: A bit longer then her sister and a lighter brown. She usually keeps it down and it's slightly thiner than her sister's.

Eyes: Grey.

Body type: Exactly like Gemini's.

Skin: Exactly like Gemini's.

Clothing: She's more likely to wear clothing that flows and more likely to where some white. Corsets, jeans, loser skirts, T-Shirts, short skirts mabye even shorts. She's kinda of rock star/gothy/ punk just nicer.
Alex

Vampire

Refrences: Some random (and very tastey lookin') men I've found on photobucket since I have no idea what celeb he looks like. XD
{Really hot guy.} (Alex has longer hair then this guy.)
{An idea of Alex's hair}
Sims 2 ref.

Hair: Black. For lenght, refer to the Sims 2 referance. He normaly keeps it in a pony tail as well.

Eyes: Brown. It's kind of light.

Body type: Pretty fit. Hes got some abs. =P

Skin: Slightly darker then Enger's. He's got tattoos as well. You can use the Sims 2 Ref or your own ideas.

Clothing: Pretty much what's on the Sims 2 ref. Punk/Hot Topic Goth. Hes more used to roaming the streets then the others.

Notes: He and Enger are engaged. Some couple art of them would be really cool, but I don't want anything gushy. I really can't stand romance and so neither do they. They don't have that classical romance going on where there are roses and gifts of love and all that stupid s**t. Bleh.
Jake Aqua

Vampire

References: So far, all I’ve got is a Sims 2 Ref.
{Sims 2 ref.}

Hair: Brown and short. He likes to keep it in a Mohawk.

Eyes: Grey.

Body type: Skinny and fit.

Skin: A really light tan, like you can hardly tell it’s tan at all but it is.

Clothing: He wears mostly whatever you’d see a rock star wear. Think of stuff that say, the lead singer of Green Day would wear. I really have nothing other then that. =/

Notes: He is married to Shantell. I’m not looking for any couple art of them at the moment. He also plays Bass for the band.
Jason LaMose

Vampire

Referances: Currently I only have a Sims 2 Ref. I'll work on getting more soon.
{Sims 2 Ref.}

Hair: Black. I'm not yet sure if I want it long like the the Sims 2 ref. or if I want it shorter. For now, I'm going witht he Sims 2 ref.

Eyes: Blue maybe with flicks of green for those who enjoy adding great detail.

Body type: Very fit with a nice 6 pack of abs. Yummy. =P However, he's not buff and you can't really tell he's got such a nice body unless you see him with his shirt off. Oh baby!

Skin: Nerver-Seen-sun... blah blah blah. Just like Corall's.

Clothing: Think classy gothic. I really like the outfit he's wearing in the Sims 2 ref.

Notes: He's married to Corall. I don't think I want any couple art of them currently.
User ImageUser Image

"Lydie's Confessions"

(Under construction. Ignore this for now.)

Every now and then I draw up a little comic for the amusment of my friends and anyone else I can shove a piece of paper at. I havn't scaned any or tried to draw any on the computer yet, but I will soon.
Anyway, I like to see other people draw Lydie and her friends so here they are:

Lydie: Age, 16/ Female/ HUMAN
Apperance: Lydie has long, straight black hair that goes down to about her waist. Her bangs are also long and straight and always cover her eyes. Her bangs go down to the bridge of her nose. She always wears the dress pictured in the link above and the black boots. Her skin is really pale. I like it when her skin has a slight grayish tone to it, but that's just me.
Personality: Lydie is a very interesting character. She's the 'me' version in the comic. Lydie tends to be really hyper and very odd. She does really odd things... like date aliens. Her favoirte animals are frogs (Like mine!) and she has a small little black kitten with yellow eyes that I haven't come up with a name yet for.

Bryan: Age, 16/ Male/ Human.
Apperance: T-Shirts, jeans and white tennis shoes. Usually, I draw his t-shirts with cheesy pro-gay slogans, but I don't want that since they could possibly be offensive to me. His favoirte color is red. You could draw a stick figure dancing on his shirt or something too if you'd like. Bryan has black hair which he keeps in a mini mohawk. He's mexican. Make what you want of the skin tone off of that. I've never drawn and colored him on the computer before. XD
Personality: Bryan is the character for my best best best friend, so in turn he is Lydie's best best best friend. His hobbys include dancing and... well dancing. He's more civilized than Lydie and isn't as eager to do weird things like her in public. (He'll goof off when no one else is around but Lydie though.) He likes movies and comics where there are really cool girls (Because I think he secretly wishes he was a girl with superpowers. XD)

Gurp: Age ??/ Male...Maybe/ Alien.
Apperance: Honestly, when you think alien, what comes to mind? Gurp is very sterotypical being from another planet. He's green, skinny and tall. Gurp often wears nothing but Jeans and shoes. That means 90% of the time he is shirtless. He has a nice 6 pack that I can't draw to save my life, but I try. He's got some muscle on his arms too. Gurps head is always oval shaped like in the pic. His eyes must always be huge and black and his mouth is always straight with his teeth sticking out. Use the pic as referance.
Personality: Since I can't get a date from anyone on this planet, Lydie has succesfully found an alien boyfriend! Gurp doesn't speak english. All he ever says is "Gurp." When he's saying something long, it all comes out in little "gurps." Lydie is the only one who knows what the heck he is saying. I always draw him with a little speach bubble saying "Gurp!" No one knows where Gurp came from, he just showed up in one of the comics. I was never good with background plots... Aside from being an alien and always saying "Gurp," Gurp is actually a pretty normal 'person'.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Draw ME!

This one is the easiest on my request. Just draw what ever my current avi is. I change my avi very rarely, so just use the current as your referance.

Specifics-

~I'd really like my Coco to be in the pic, but I don't want him to be drawn badly becuase you can't draw animals to save your life. If you really can't draw animals, let me know in your form.

~I'll take any style!! Yep. This is one of the only requests where if you are just a freakin amazing artist, I will take you. Chibis, realistic, anime. It doesn't matter.

Current spesifics-

~I must be a zombie! Draw me ready to eat human flesh, smokin', or just standing there waveing. Just make sure I'm dead!

~No need to draw Zombie Duck. He's just there because I think he's adorable...

~The Sims 3 Plumbob isn't really needed to be drawn. I'm just showing that I'm a fan of the game and it's a silent hope in my hear that I'll get it soon.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Alrighty, any takers?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items