1 2 3 4 5 6 >

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100

Welcome~!

I am in search for couples art of my avatar(s)/OC with characters from different games/animes that I enjoy. I believe in artistic freedom so I'd prefer you to pick your characters/avatars based on your own preferences, if you would rather me pick just tell me~! Also if you want to know more about the characters I can give you more details with a few keywords or detailed explanations. My only preference is OC > Avatars, but I know not everyone feels comfortable with OCs even with references, so I leave that up to you! If you would like to be paid with an item from my inventory (ghost code: 8875172) just tell me what you want, though I might be pickier if you ask for items I'm fond of. ^^" Also if you need pose ideas, I added a new folder with art from my games I'd like my avatar/oc to be inserted to, though please don't trace!

----------------------------------------------

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Currently all RLC is on hold! I can't afford so many of you at once and I'd prefer to spend on Gaia when I can since I'm not ballin like that in real life! QQ I have some Gaia Cash I can spend in stores for you though! QQ

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100

Rules

I feel like most of this should be self explanatory and common sense but I'll add it anyway.

* No Stolen art/frankendoodling
* No using bases belonging to others without their consent
* No romantic art with the minors, which are labeled as such
* No bribes - I never adjusted to inflation so I'd rather a set price
* I hate converting from Gold to Plat and vice versa, so give me prices in Plat
* Don't send me to your shop to order

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
Fandoms

Here is where I list the characters I'd love Lyla/my avatars to be drawn with, these are all here for couples art purposes! I prefer the art not be romantic with any of the minors! All of these are listed in the order that I love them, though I still love the ones on the bottom of the lists as well, so feel free to pick anyone and possibly mix fandoms~ I added reference photos of everyone as well to make things easier~ For those of you who would like to see all the options at once here is a link where you can preview everyone instead of basing it off of fandoms. I added a few things about each person to help give an idea of their personalities and such.

Love & Producer/Mr. Love Queen's Choice
I am OBSESSED with this game! I am a team harem producer and love all of the guys. I am still biased though so I'll list them in order from my favorites. Here are the references for this game if you are unfamiliar with them.

Kiro:
Ball of sunshine/hacker/sweets lover/junk food lover

Gavin:
Protective/jealous/easy blusher/yes man

Shaw:
Rebel/smart mouth/smart

Helios:
Cold/stoic/hacker/powerful/Kiro's other side

Lucien:
Smart/Scientist/Kind of like Magneto as in willing to let some die for the greater purpose for his kind

Victor:
Favorite words: idiot/dummy/rich CEO/professional cook/makes pudding

Eli, Kim, or Cyril/Hypnos

Wannabe Challenge

I love this game as much as Mr. Love, if not more at the moment. I added photos of them here. I love all the guys (though I'm leaving Hansol out QQ) but I'll put them in order as my favorites. The games global server is newer so I don't have too many pictures I could find online so I added a few screenshots, though I need more of Taehee.

Biho:
Sleepy baby/goblin/writer/can't take good selfies/can't use technology well/quiet

Yooha:
Flirty/gumiho/jealous/tease/model

Taehee:
Earnest/goblin/coffee drinker/doctor/helpful/does house chores

Hypnosis Mic

I LOVE Hypnosis Mic! I love all of the Divisions, though I have a slight bias towards Fling Posse. While I love them all I had to cut this list short! </3 References can be found here.

Ramuda:
Cute but kinda evil/loves oneesans/lollipops are big for him

Dice:
Dumb/gambling addict

Hifumi:
Host/afraid of women when not in his suit/champagne

Jiro - Minor:
Dumb/loves his brothers though mostly Ichiro/skateboarder/rocker

Ichiro:
Weeb/big brother/basically a single parent of his two brothers

Doppo:
Sad boi/salary man/needs a hug/good friends with Hifumi

Monster Prom

I love Monster Prom more than I probably should, I can't wait for the second game~ References are here.

Damien:
Likes lighting things on fire/arsonist/son of Satan/likes knives/chaotic/wants to punch the sun

Polly:
Ghost/loves drugs/party animal

Miranda:
Princess/genocidal/from the sea

Vera:
Business woman/wealthy/entrepreneur

A3!

I love A3, and despite loving most of the guys I don't think I'd enjoy art with all of them, so here are some of my top favorites that I'd love to be drawn with~ References for the boys.

Itaru:
Game addict/P2W/office worker/stage play actor

Azuma:
Used to be professional cuddler/flirty/beautiful/stage play actor

Misumi:
Triangle obsessed/likes finding triangles/super acrobatic/stage play actor

Omi:
Ex-gang member/great cook/photographer/college student/stage play actor

Kazunari:
Gets along with everyone/social media guru/web designer/college student/loves making nicknames/stage play actor

Sakyo:
Stingy with money/father like/great actor/looks like a yakuza/stage play actor

Obey Me!

I just love the characters of this game! I would love to get a little demon love art~ The references for the boys are here.

Asmo:
Lust/conceited/beautiful/isn't afraid of feminine clothes

Solomon:
Mysterious/powerful/sketchy/likes fun things

Satan:
Bookworm/hides his anger well/likes cats

Beel:
Nonstop eating/adorable/Belphies twin/loves his family/works out a lot

Belphie:
Sleepy head/Beels twin/clingy

Mammon:
Dumb/obsessed with money and material things/tsundere/lovable idiot

Mystic Messenger

I love MM~ I've been playing since it released! I'd love art with most of them~ But here is my order in terms of favorites! References~!

707:
Hacker/cosplayer/silly/obsessed with Dr. Pepper and Honey Chips/isn't afraid of womens clothes/loves Jumin's cat

Zen:
Actor/conceited/beautiful/goal is to become a couple in love/motorcyclist

Jaehee:
Hard worker/likes coffee/Zen fan/fangirl

Jumin:
Obsessed with cats aka Elizabeth the 3rd/rich/CEO/Jaehee's boss/stoic

Ray (Either version or both at the same time @ .@):
Split personality/can be a ball of sunshine or the opposite/loves flowers/needs hugs/in a cult/hacker

7DS

I can't help but add this one despite it being an anime/manga because its full of shiny people~ References for them can be found here.

Ban:
Mischievous/immortal/doesn't age/chaotic/selfish/human

Merlin:
Powerful/in control/very knowledgeable/mage

Diane:
Adorable/full of love/giant

Gowther:
Isn't afraid of womens clothes/doll/doesn't understand human emotions/adorable

Escanor (When he is built and especially the version of him without the mustache~):
Arrogant/buff af/uses the power of the sun/human (I think)/is small and lanky without the suns power

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100

Here are avatars that I'd love to be drawn with the characters from the fandom section~! I'd prefer the hair to all be black if possible, also winking is not required, especially if you aren't confident drawing it!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
Lyla:

Appearance: Brown skin with warm under tones *Medium length wavy hair *Dark brown eyes *Ample bust, hips, and waist *Dresses are the most common thing worn and other feminine things *Average height for a woman and more on the plus size side *Is not afraid of cleavage *Sometimes wears black glasses, wears contacts other times

Personality: If you know Levi from Obey Me, think along the same lines, has extreme love for husbandos/waifus, complete weeb. She is very into music despite no desire to make any or learn how to. Loves to get along with others but is very shy until comfortable with others. She spends most of her time playing on her Switch or phone. She is good for giving advice and finding the positives in life when her loved ones need it. Has a complete mama bear mentality.

Reference:
I made these with what little resources I have on the sims and so they don't look exactly like the characters, but they should be helpful for you to get more of a feel of what they look like.

Close-up - Day wear - Formal wear - Active wear - Pajamas - Party - Swimming attire - Extra Outfit 1 - Extra Outfit 2

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
Form

Please use this form to help me keep track of everything. I know typing your username seems redundant but it helps me keep track of artists when they change usernames over the years.

[color=#F70D57][quote="l Princess Sugar l"][/quote][size=24][align=center]:angelleft:Look here~!:angelright:[/align][/size]
[align=left]Username:
Who are you drawing: (List the character(s) and if you are doing the avatar or oc with them)
Price: (No bribes and don't send me to your shop)
Estimate: (About how long you think the art will take, I'm patient so don't worry if its long)[/align][/color]

It should look like this when you fill it out:

gaia_angelleft Look here~! gaia_angelright

Username: l princess sugar l
Who are you drawing: Itaru and your avatar
Price: 10k plat
Estimate: About 2 weeks~

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
Pending Art

This is where I will list everyone I have approved/pending/completed transactions with! If you don't see your username on here after we have talked things through just let me know as I'm bound to miss/forget something! ^^"

Pending Art:

Waitlist:
l l a m a p a c a - gaia_crown
yaimerys - emotion_kirakira
Nightwalker Shade - gaia_crown
forgiven obscenity - gaia_crown
fevv - gaia_crown
Dreamfloof - gaia_crown

Received Art:
Niko Belmont - [X]
DearJayme - [X]

-------------------------------------
Waiting to pay for - emotion_c8
Paid for - emotion_yatta
Will buy later - gaia_crown
Processing - emotion_kirakira

l Princess Sugar l

Username: DearJayme
Who are you drawing: your preference for my style?
Price: Rlc
Estimate: 3days-2week
Thank you for considering! heart
hello! this is my website hope you'll consider for RLC!

chisairu's Fav

l Princess Sugar l

Username: yaimerys
Who are you drawing: any of your avatars & otome mobages are ok! (A3!, obey me, etc)
Price: (rlc)!
Estimate: under a week for icons!

Tashai Belmont's Husbando

Loyal Knight

11,725 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
l Princess Sugar l

Username: Niko Belmont
Who are you drawing: I would love to draw your cat maid avatar.
Price: rlc
Estimate: 1-3 days but depends on my work schedule.

Pro Garbage

l Princess Sugar l

Username: l l a m a p a c a
Who are you drawing: depending on the style, any character (especially biased towards A3 because I play that game and love Itaru)
Price: cheapest options are chibis/sketches
Estimate: few days to 2 weeks depending on style

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
DearJayme
l Princess Sugar l

Username: DearJayme
Who are you drawing: your preference for my style?
Price: Rlc
Estimate: 3days-2week
Thank you for considering! heart

Omg I see Lucifer~!
I would love to buy from you. Where would you like to discuss the details since Gaia doesn't allow it. sweatdrop Line? Discord maybe? C:

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
Dreamfloof
hello! this is my website hope you'll consider for RLC!

Do you have any examples of any dark skinned characters that you have drawn?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff