Welcome to Gaia! ::

blubber tubber's Princess

Greedy Capitalist

User Image

Hi everyone,

This is where we circlejerk over how great Gutmouth's necrolume race is. In addition to this, we're also requesting art of our babies. Group art is favorable, but we'll also consider single pieces by each individual's discretion.

Necrolume Information:
They are bio-luminescent creatures with their drool/blood/bodily fluids glowing at all times along with their freckles. Their skin is almost always a very dark color. They are pretty small in stature with the tallest female being approximately 5'3" and the shortest being 4'5". They have long and massively large claws but are able to move them very lithely. Sometimes they have symbols on their stomachs and sometimes they have a large bleeding tear.

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,350 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

♣ NOITA
Gallery

Nickname: Nitz
Height: 4'8"
Date of Birth: October 8th
Species: Necrolumes ( Closed species by: gutmouth )
Eye Color: Solid black sclera, with a white ring around her GLOWING orange'y-yellow pupil.
Hair Color: Light/Pastel Purple NOT pink
Hairstyle: Long and Layered w/ a few strands in a hair-clip
Skin-Tone: Deep Red (Much like the red in Red velvet cake)
Cup Size: 38DD
(Optional scythe)
User Image User Image
, or cats and/or kittens, Dogs and/or puppies,
Dislikes: Being totally alone, Spiders, most insects,

Personality: She's very much like the Mad Hatter. Noita is bright, energetic, and extremely friendly. Generally, she interprets things more positive than they are, the one exception being when people are explicitly arguing. Noita is also extremely fond of magic and playing cards. She has many. . . perks, such as pranks and jokes, magic tricks, etc. Though due to her silly antics Noita has a difficult time making friends, anyone taking her seriously, or having any sort of serious relationship.

Distinguishing Features: Her slime/drool, blood, and freckles glow a neon yellow. Her claws glow as well but orange'y-yellow. She has 3 diamond shaped openings in her abdomen, all of which have a bit of her glowing blood dripping out.

Outfit: Noita often prefers to go without any clothing due to her slime staining everything yellow (and that just does not look good.) But every so often Noita loves mimicking her friends. Like Sienna for example loves lingerie, so now and then Noita will "borrow" Sienna's clean lingerie for herself.
Noita also has a few knitted sleeveless, "heart" boob windowed, crop-tops made by Andromeda and her wicked fashion sense.

She's got 2 new types of Batman inspired piercings on both ears
(The plugs are LED so they should be glowing/lit up) - (The Industial piercings are not LED just regular)
User Image User Image

Commissions:
Currently NOT drawing commissions at all, I no draw good.

Gimme your freebs, gold(pure) comm's, but I personally can't do any RLC. The other gals might be though!

I'd highly prefer group art with any of the other fine Necrolume ladies here, but I'll gladly take art of my Noita alone.
Funds are VERY limited to about 50bill. Its all I have . . . I'm sorry TnT

Main Art by: Femjin

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Carina

Nickname: Carina
Birthday : ????
Species : Necrolume ( Species by Gutmouth )
Eye Color : Glowing teal eyes
Hair Color : Pale straw yellow
Hairstyle : Double fishtail braids
Skin Tone : Dark grey/Black
Distinguishing Features : Andromeda and Carina are a special type of space-time displacing necrolume. They are able to rip through the space-time continuum with their large claws and jump through these self-made rifts. Andromeda is able to rip the continuum in a fashion that allows the two to enter alternate universes. Carina's rips allow for chrono-displacement. Her stomach is also a sewn up because her insides are a giant black hole--if she isn't sewn up, she would destroy everything around her with its inescapable gravitational pull.

Likes : Andromeda (loves, actually), braiding hair, painting things with her gut juice, wearing clothes made by Andromeda, spacing out
Dislikes : Not being with Andromeda, chalky substances, too much talking (unless it is Andromeda speaking)

Personality: Carina is absentminded and often found daydreaming. She is oblivious to her surroundings, and is attentive only when speaking to or doing things with Andromeda. Carina helps Andromeda with her macabre scientific exploits, but only out of devotion for Andromeda. She does not realise the grisliness of what she is helping with, and is not innately cruel in any way.

Outfit : Carina loves wearing the clothes that Andromeda makes for her. Andromeda, a seamstress by hobby, often makes random articles of clothing out of space and time for Carina. Carina adores every article of clothing that Andromeda makes, and wears them constantly. Her favorite is a hooded cape that Andromeda made from galaxy fabric harvested from the M31 (Andromeda Galaxy).

Commissions
      Currently taking commissions!! I have a lot of items I can offer, and sell if I need pure. {-:

Funds (pure) are not unlimited weeps I only have 115b rn.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kieran

Nickname: Kieran
Birthday : ????
Species : Necrolume ( Species by Gutmouth )
Eye Color : Cornflower blue eyes with gold ring in centre
Hair Color : Bright warm pink (more reddish pink)
Hairstyle : uhh refer to ref lmao
Skin Tone : Pale yellow-green/chartreuse
Distinguishing Features : Kieran's left eye has the ability to foresee how the subject he is viewing dies. He despises having this cursed eye and thus usually covers it with his hair so it won't work. Kieran also has four torso lacerations where his pink blood drips out from. They are located near the lower rib cage, two on each side. Kieran's left eye has the ability to foresee how the subject he is viewing dies. He despises having this cursed eye and thus usually covers it with his hair so it won't work. His demeanor changes completely when his cursed eye is activated (i.e., his hair is not blocking it and he is able to see with it); he becomes profoundly aggressive, tearing things with his sharp claws and destroying anything in sight.

Likes : Seafood, especially squid, octopus, and lobster; bumming around the ocean, swimming/diving, going on deep-sea explorations, marine animals
Dislikes : His cursed eye, going near other people/necrolumes

Personality: Kieran is a huge loner and recluse. He has no friends within his own species because he is afraid of going near them with his cursed eye. Thus, he resorts to spending time spending/diving in the ocean to explore the underwater depths, where his cursed eye does not work. Because he doesn't have any necrolume friends, he considers the marine animals he sees during his swimming adventures his friends.

Outfit : NUDE, unless u really need to draw clothes, seafood shirts LMAO and hoodies... and lobster hats.... . . . any... article of clothing with references to the ocean/marine animals/seafood!!!!

Commissions
      Currently taking commissions!! I have a lot of items I can offer, and sell if I need pure. {-:

Funds (pure) are not unlimited weeps I only have 115b rn.

blubber tubber's Princess

Greedy Capitalist

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾☾☾ Andromeda

Nickname: Annie, affectionately by Carina
                                                                  Gender : Female
                                                                  Age : ???? ( appears to be in her early 20s )
                                                                  Birthday : November 3rd
                                                                  Species : Necrolumes ( Species by Gutmouth )
                                                                  Eye Color : Cyan
                                                                  Hair Color : Bright, neon purple
                                                                  Hairstyle : Long wavy hair with straight bangs
                                                                  Skin Tone : Dark blue
                                                                  Distinguishing Features : Andromeda and Carina are a special type of space-time displacing necrolume. They are able to rip through the space-time continuum with their large claws and jump through these self-made rifts. Andromeda is able to rip the continuum in a fashion that allows the two to enter alternate universes. Carina's rips allow for chrono-displacement.

Likes : Science, pizza, Carina (loves, actually), sewing with the fabric of space and time, reading, & archaeology of alien artifacts.
                                                                  Dislikes : Not being with Carina, loud noises, inferior beings, & complacence.

Personality: Andromeda is stoic and quiet. A scholar by nature, she loves pursuing knowledge--even if it means dissecting her unfortunate subject. As such, she views those around her as experimental guinea pigs. Despite her penchant for misdeeds, she is passionate and gentle around her beloved Carina.

Outfit : Andromeda is often seen without clothing, though she loves to sew. She does have a pair of shorts that are embroidered with alien runes that she became fascinated with on one of her many expeditions across space and time.

Commissions
                                                                      Group, individual, couple, with a cat and a box of pizza. I'm pretty ez. RLC is a maybe (PM me, but note that I'm very picky. I also prefer DA coins over Paypal...I hate Paypal...orz). Gold is a definitely (trillions in items and pure. Pretty much unlimited).

More art and references of Andromeda found here!

Demonic Demigod

User ImageÆon
eternal being / full image gallery
Height: 5'0"
Birthday : Unknown
Species : Necrolume
Eye Color : Black sclera, with a white ring around her white pupil
Hair Color : Light blue
Hairstyle : Short choppy bob
Skin Tone : Very dark grey
Cup Size : 34DD
Distinguishing Features : Omnipotent and omnipresent. Due to her race, Aeon's bodily fluids all glow. She is bio-luminescent. She usually dwells in dark areas. She is very defensive about her midsection, and doesn't let anyone near it. Her claws are razor sharp, and she uses them to rip through time, much like Andromeda and Carina. Her diet consists of lesser stars and meteorites.
Personality: Aeon sees herself as a leader. The only person she looks up to is Andromeda, and she sees her as a mother figure. Aeon is very cold and quiet most of the time, only interacting with beings she needs to. Her friends matter most to her. Mischievous, her curiosity gets the most of her more than half the time. Aeon is very much in love with Indica. She believes they are soulmates.
Outfit: Prefers to not wear clothing. If need be, a white bikini.
ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS. LIMITED FUNDS BUT TONS OF ITEMS. RLC NO LONGER AN OPTION. please feel free to take artistic freedom, and draw her with her friends!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageStygian
full image gallery
Height: 6'5"
Birthday : Unknown
Species : Necrolume
Eye Color : Black sclera, with a white ring around his green pupil
Hair Color : Black
Hairstyle : Messy ( "just ******** me up" )
Skin Tone : Green
Distinguishing Features : Stygian is very VERY tall, and lanky. From the waist down he his skinny. Waist-up, he is decently muscular. Due to his race, Stygians's bodily fluids all glow. He is bio-luminescent. His claws are razor sharp and his blood/drool is HIGHLY toxic to others not within his race. He is able to see in the dark very well.
Personality: Stygian is a ******** a*****e. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, save for Aeon. He loves her and would protect her at all cost. He's very loud and obnoxious and over-zealous.
Outfit: Prefers to not wear clothing. If need be, black boxers or boxer-briefs.
ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS. LIMITED FUNDS BUT TONS OF ITEMS. RLC NO LONGER AN OPTION. please feel free to take artistic freedom.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                  █ █ █ Sienna
                                                                  Gallery

Nickname: Sia
                                                                  Gender : Female
                                                                  Age : ???? ( appears 22 )
                                                                  Birthday : November 25th
                                                                  Eye Color : Glowing Green Eyes
                                                                  Hair Color : Lime Green
                                                                  Hairstyle : Long Hair
                                                                  Skin Tone : Redish Magenta
                                                                  Cup Size : 36DD
                                                                  Distinguishing Features : Sienna can emit poisonous slime from her mouth. Her slime,
                                                                  marking, claws, and eyes glow a lime green. Her claws are a slightly darker lime green .

Likes : Dark Chocolate, Strawberry Lollipops, Lingerie
                                                                  Dislikes : Healthy Food

Personality: Sienna's personality is rather complex. Although she comes across as rather
                                                                  sarcastic and sassy, she can also be rather sweet and soft. She has a natural weakness to
                                                                  games of seduction and sweets.

Outfit : Sienna hates wearing clothes, she feels it restricts her. However she does love lingerie
                                                                  with a passion. Feel free to draw her in a nice elaborate black corset or lingerie. She can not
                                                                  wear stockings or shoes due to her clawed feet.
                                                                  I freely give artist freedom for her outfit. Please include her accessories however. Sienna is very
                                                                  sensual so feel free to make a fun frisky outfit for her.

Commissions
                                                                      Currently taking single and group art of my character.
                                                                      Willing to do art trades, gold commissions, and rlc ( PM )

Unlimited funds C:

User Image

█ █ █ Ezio

Gallery

Age : ???? ( appears 24 )
                                                                  Birthday : August 19th
                                                                  Eye Color : Glowing Teal Eyes
                                                                  Hair Color : Pink
                                                                  Hairstyle : Long Spiked
                                                                  Skin Tone : Pale Pink ( Almost White
                                                                  Distinguishing Features : Ezio can emit slime from his mouth. His slime,
                                                                  marking, claws, and eyes glow a bright pink. He has a double stripped heart marking on his stomach.

Likes : Cooking, Baking, Serving Sienna
                                                                  Dislikes :

Personality: Ezio is very passive, he rarely shows too much emotion unless its with Sienna.
                                                                  He's very kind and calm and is usually the one to bring Sienna to her senses when she gets feisty.
                                                                  He is Sienna's love interest but they have a slave master relationship. Sienna essentially owns him and uses him for
                                                                  baking abilities and for seductives uses. Ezio is infatuated with Sienna and will do as she pleases.
                                                                  He is at her beg and call without question.

Outfit : Ezio rarely has any clothes on. Sienna almost forbids him to wear anything other then
                                                                  the boxers with her name printed on them or an apron. He can only wear one of them at a time,
                                                                  never both the boxers and the apron. The apron is long enough to cover any naughty areas haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff