Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my quest for Epic Hotness! xd
Well yeah, I have planned for something like this for quite a while now, and thanks to working my butt off at work IRL, I finally had some time to do this... 4laugh

Still, I do not have enough focus to manage three separate threads so I put this all into one. xd

So in here I wanted to take care of the things I want to: Buy Art, Get Help With My Quest, and Help Others. 3nodding I have had this idea for a while now, so yeah, maybe odd to see a thread with all in one, but it's always been my plan to do this. So feel free to hang around, chat! Enjoy my thread! ♥

Please
User Image
My Thread

• QUICK DIRECTORY •
(Clickable Links)
The Rules Section
About The Hotness
Eye Candy: Art Request Section
Eye Candy and Artist Spotlight Section
Eye Candy Art Gallery Section
Goodies: Quest Section
Treats: Charity Section
Contest and Mini Games Section
Shout Out/List Section
Links Section

User Image
April 7, 2011 - Thread is Open! Treats Menu Items Added!
•••
May 15, 2011 - Thread Revamped! Opened, but Art Request still U/C
•••
May 16, 2011 - Contest Section Added! Still revamping AR section and Gallery
•••
May 26, 2011 - Thread reached Popular Status, thanks to everyone who voted!
User Image

User Image
May 16, 2011:
NEW BUMP CONTEST OPEN TO ALL! Use the "Quick Directory" above to get to The Contest and Mini Games Section faster. wink

New Art Option in the Charity Section!

August 12, 2001:
I am very busy lately due to getting ready to move to California in the next few weeks, this is still open as are the contests and treats, but just so you know I might miss a lot of posts so if you want to claim a treat or prize, please send me a PM with a link to your post or your form. Interested artists will need to send me PMs regarding commissions as well. Thanks all...♥

August 22, 2011

Just got hacked, just to let you know why I LOOK LIKE A GOD DAMN NOOB. scream I was lucky enough to have a friend help me get it reset so I could log in again. My trading pass is disabled for now, and I am waiting to see what happens. I lost all my expensive items and all my pure, but hopefully, I can get all of it back. I apologize to anyone I have standing trades with, I will keep you all informed and give an update as soon as possible. And on a last note, I need to vent, so for every hacker out there...GET A F***ING LIFE AND EARN LEGITIMATELY LIKE OTHER PEOPLE! UP YOURS!

***Just to let you guys know, the person who has all my stuff and pure is named Too Juiced Up,, don't buy anything from this person or do any transactions with him!!!***

I WILL STILL BE GIVING OUT TREATS TO THOSE WHO WANT THEM, SINCE MY TRADING PASS IS DISABLED FOR THE TIME BEING, I WILL SEND OUT TREATS VIA MY MULE...Ben The Hotness

***IMPORTANT UPDATE: Too Juiced Up changed his name to Reall KN***

October 21, 2011

I finally got my hacking report resolved, thank you so much to Mod pandilicious for her incredible work!

THE THREAD IS NOW OPEN, AND I AM BACK! ♥
User Image
PLEASE READ THESE RULES (highlight to find the confirmation phrase):

• In here, what I say is The Law, got a problem with that, then leave.
• Okay first thing's first, THIS IS NOT AN ART SHOP, so please, do not ask me if you can order art from me for the love of bananas. sweatdrop

• DO NOT STEAL MY THREAD ART!

• Abide by GAIA's TOS and Rules and Guidelines

• Quote me to get my attention, but for the love of friggin' bananas, EDIT THE QUOTE, don't quote my whole post style, it takes up too much space. Do this instead:

Nicole The Hotness

• Do not copy any theme in my thread, designs. Concepts are free...if you're bad at coming up with friggin' ideas. Seriously though, you have a brain for a reason... wink The theme is what it is, if you want to do the same, be decent enough to give credit to me if you're going to imitate me.

• Do not steal/copy any images/art in here and claim it as your own, seriously, I will hunt you down and report your noob a**, then kick it right after.

• All Art Commissions are to be sent to me via PM! If you are a hired artist, do not post it on this thread!

• Respect the people who hang out in here and chat, most of them are my friends, if you disrespect any of them, I will make you regret it.

• Be friendly, this is a place to hang out as well as make friends, so don't be shy.

• Please, for the love of bananas, use the forms I provide in this thread, they are there for a purpose!

• DO NOT spam me with PMs begging for donations or gold, there is a form for that, use it as well.

• If you have a question about anything, PM me with the title "QUESTION", so I know and do not disregard it as spam.

• If you want me to link out your shop/thread, please inform me, you can send the link to me via PM, but if I am online and chatting in my thread, you may ask me here as well.

• In regards to my Charity, PLEASE DO NOT BE GREEDY, I WON'T GIVE OUT TREATS TO MULES! MEANING, FILL OUT FORMS WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT! I may be nice, but I am not a dumbass, if I see, you don't post and have only posted for the purpose of getting a donation from me, that is being selfish and I won't tolerate it, that's not what this charity is about. You must have at least a minimum number of 50 posts, with an account that is 3 months old to be eligible for it.

If you read the rules, the confirmation phrase is..."BOOBS = PWNAGE", you will need to use it when you post for anything (art, treats, chatting...)
User Image
Name: Nicole (my friends call me Nicci or Puppy...)

I ♥
- My friends on GAIA
- Art (any art I love...I usually splurge on it here...)
- Fan Signs
- Chatting with friends and newly made ones
- Laughing
- Writing (if you have literary projects you need help with, lemme know...)
- Music
- FOOD!
- Gifts and Donations (got hacked so anything is appreciated...)

I do not
- People who spam me begging (yes, I am nice, and yes I do love sending people random gifts and donations, but if you bug me for it, I lose interest to do so...)
- Liars/Bullies
- HACKERS (I hope the lot of you fall off the face of the earth... stare )
- NOOB TROLLERS (seriously, if you're going to troll, be good at it...)

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
I have been on GAIA for about 6 years, I have been hacked more than I like, but that doesn't stop me from helping people I feel deserve to be helped. Most people think I am a nab for spending my gold on my friends and giving away pixels as gifts to some people I have only known a couple of hours. You know what I say to those people? Stop hatin' talk2hand ...I happen to like making people smile and knowing the I brightened someone's day by giving away an item that I don't actually use in real life, or some currency that I don't use in real life either. 4laugh People often mistake me for being a boyish snob at first glance, but I'm not, I guess I just look that way, I don't like it when people judge me without getting to know me first, but I'm always up for the challenge of proving them wrong. I know who I am, and I know what I'm about, if you have the courtesy of trying to get that, then thank you, otherwise, you don't really exist to me. My friends say that I'm a hopeless romantic, which is true, and that I happen to be really funny, I believe that I was born sarcastic, so instead of being that way all the time I tend to make people laugh a lot. I'm a computer geek and proud to be. I know for a fact that I'm really smart, which I'm proud of. I may look like I bite, but trust me, I don't, I'm really friendly. I'm not that girly, but I'm girly enough to be considered a girl, hehehe. whee Most of the time I'm considered one of the boys, and that doesn't bother me anyway. I'm here to help out whenever I can, learn, and just plain have fun. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and add me up if you want. I'm always happy to make a new friend.

Ultimate Dream Item: Angelic Halo (hey, a girl can dream right?)
User Image
So as you all will know by now, I do love art. And there are so many talented artists in GAIA, I figured this is the best place to find some quality art.

THINGS YOU MUST READ AND NEED TO KNOW:
• I accept RL(my RL is full up the a** now) and GAIA commissions
• ALL commissioned artists must send me the art via e-mail, and must agree to my preference for privacy, meaning, I do not want what I ask for you to draw on any public sites (DA, FB, etc.), unless you inform me and it is heavily watermarked, I own the rights to my characters
• Freebies are always welcomed, and need not be sent via PM, although it is preferred (I have a hard time keeping up with replies sometimes...)
• Do not under any circumstances, steal my OC concepts, references, etc.
• ALL images I will post in my gallery on this thread will be watermarked asides from your signature or what else is on it, due to the fact that I freaking hate people who steal art that doesn't belong to them, so I am informing you before hand
• If I do not accept your offer, don't take it personal, it might not just be what I am looking for at the moment... wink

ART I AM WILLING TO COMMISSION:
• Couple
• Vector
• Pin Ups
• Sexy or Risque
• Anime
• Anthro
• Cheebs (but they need to be incredibly adorable or of high quality...)
• Artistic Nudity
• Colored
• Simple Weaponry
• Animated
• Character Sheets

ART I DO NOT WANT:
- Mecha
- Violent
- Crappy Sketches
- Non-colored

Now that's out of the way, if you choose to still draw for me, you will need references, so here are my requests...
User Image

All art I am commissioning will be of my OCs, Mascarra and Maskarra. All information is in the links. Remember that all rules still apply meaning... ALL commissioned artists must send me the art via PM, and must agree to my preference for privacy, meaning, I would prefer if what I ask for you to draw isn't on any public sites (DA, Tumbler, FB, etc.), unless you inform me and it is heavily watermarked, I own the rights to my characters, they are part of a series I write. So my apologies for being so particular.

Also another request I have would be to draw me with my friends, for info on their avi/OCs, add that on to the form, in the meantime, you can head over to this request thread to draw me with the Sexy Jen-Til. 3nodding

User Image
So here is the form, PLEASE FILL IT OUT if you are interested in doing commission art for me, PLEASE SEND IT VIA PM, label it "GAIA COMMISSION ARTIST". If RL commission, label it with the subject: "RL COMMISSION ARTIST"...I apologize for the need to PM, but it gets hard to keep track in the thread. sweatdrop

[align=center][size=9][IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/babybabubeb/GAIA/Headers and Banners/cherrynicolesmallwannamake.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Art Samples and Styles:[/b] (please post links or website, as opposed to huge reference images...)
[b]I Wanna Make Eye Candy of:[/b] (post the avatar you chose to draw...)
[b]My Fee:[/b] (state how much you are charging for each style, etc...if you are looking for an item as payment as well, or if it's a freebie ♥)
[b]How long does it take you to finish a commission?:[/b]
[b]Did you read and understand my rules when it comes to commissions?:[/b] (yes/no)
[b]Questions:[/b] (you may ask me specifics you feel you need to know...)
[b]Just to prove you read my thread rules, what is the confirmation phrase?:[/b][/size][/align]

User Image
xFeelsLikeFallingx

User Image

User Image
I did a little interview with Fally, so you guys can get to know more about the person behind the pixels...

1.) When did you start drawing?
Techinically? When I was old enough to have enough motor skills to hold a crayon (about 16 months). I did my first self portrait when I was 2. Its in my basement. smile

2.) What inspires you to draw?
The human figure, animals, self-expression, creating things that are visually interesting.

3.) What is your favorite style of art?
Probably something a little more toony along the lines of Glen Keane and Andreas Deja.

4.) Do you have any favorite artists in GAIA? If yes, who and why?
Gomeric, Lixyveth, Sinful-kun, Silverbleed....god there's too many to list and they're all so fantastically talented and unique.

5.) Is drawing a hobby for you or is it your profession in real life?
Profession. I'm an animation student and work closely with current and former Disney employees at my school.

6. ) Tell us a little something about yourself.
Fun fact: I'm NOT a neko. I'm in fact a creature called a kampendyr which is a sort of being that can transform from cat to human and anywhere in-between.

7,) Doodle Challenge: Draw something real quick to represent you, could be anything.

User Image

8.) Thank you for taking the time to answer this and letting people get to know you a little better, anything you would like to say to those reading?
O u O i like turdulz.

To see more sample of his work, visit his shop...

User Image
ARTIST: Mifii
User Image
My wonderful friend kitten commissioned this a present I super love it, I LOVE YOU KIT! Thank you so so much! ♥♥♥
User Image
WELCOME TO MY GALLERY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...♥

User Image
Solo Art of My Original Characters...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image
Couple Art of my Original Characters or with my friends...♥

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Art I have commissioned for my friends as gifts, no biggie, cause I love them all to bits...♥

User Image User Image

User Image
Freebies and gifts I have gotten from my awesome friends in GAIA! ♥

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
Well I am pretty much a normal GAIAN, with my own quests as well, so my quest is basically to get any of Goodies I like or Gold is always good. Any items donated are appreciated, and almost everything is used for a good cause.

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Visit my profile, and view my Wish List to see what else I would like, there are a crap load of things I like, and anything given is always appreciated. ♥

To donate gold, you can trade to me, labeled that its a donation. ♥

User Image
Here are the Amazing and Wonderful people who have donated to me or for the Charity! I love you guys! ♥

pinkyjames - Mod Geisha, Skullheads
xgoddess-of-dreamsx - Pixie
xoThe_Fallen_Angelxo - Bani the Bunny
psychicfiredemoness - Let It Snow ♥
Quatro - Final Reign
Monsieur de La Nuit (My Lord) - Zodiacal
Lutherum - Gaia Sama crying (thank you so much!♥♥♥)
lI_DeVoN_II - Gaia-tan (thanks Homey! ♥ And thanks for putting up with meh alien ways... xd )
Lucky 13 Tattoos - 1 Million Gold, The Rose of Versailles, Card Captor Shinigami
Berrysama - Cloud, Dander
ChachiFEVER - Radio Jack, Midnight Club
User Image
This is my charity, I am not the kind of person to just stand by and not help when I know I can, and I do like randomly giving away little treats to awesome people, or people I know need a little help. 3nodding True Epicness isn't based on what you have, but on what you choose to do with it, well at least in my opinion anyway. wink This isn't just a charity for items, but for those who are questing art as well. I know that there are others out there who love art just as much as I do and I am here to help as much as I can. 3nodding

OVER 230 MILLION GOLD WORTH OF TREATS GIVEN AWAY SO FAR! OVER 300 MILLION WORTH OF ART COMMISSIONS SERVED!

User Image
Okay, so those who want a Treat from me, can ask me for some, just post it on this thread by filling out the form below...but since I am busy lately, better that you PM me the form, LOL! Don't be shy, if you need it, I do not mind helping. wink I don't bite... wink

PLEASE DO NOT BE GREEDY, I WON'T GIVE OUT TREATS TO MULES! MEANING, FILL OUT FORMS WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT! I may be nice, but I am not a dumbass, if I see, you don't post and have only posted for the purpose of getting a donation from me, that is being selfish and I won't tolerate it, that's not what this charity is about!

If you like what you get or just want to let me know you're thankful, post a SHOUT OUT for me, I love getting them...♥

[align=center][size=9][IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/babybabubeb/GAIA/Headers and Banners/cherrynicolesmallwanttreat.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]I am Questing for:[/b] (indicate what you are questing for...)
[b]Questions:[/b] (you may ask me something if you wish...)
[b]Just to prove you read my thread rules, what is the confirmation phrase?:[/b][/size][/align]

User Image
Okay, this is slightly more complex, but if you are questing art, this is the part of the section for you. wink Fill out the form properly and provide any and all information necessary, the more accurate, the easier it will be for me to commission the artist you want. 3nodding Now, I need to remind you all that I am not a billionaire, I myself quest for art. So this is on a approved or denied basis. Once you fill out a form, if the price is reasonable and I can spare for it, I will, but if its totally irrational and just selfish, most likely I will deny your request. It all depends.

[align=center][size=9][IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/babybabubeb/GAIA/Headers and Banners/cherrynicolesmalleyecandy.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Questing Art From:[/b] (link the artist's shop here...)
[b]Type of Art:[/b] (what kind of art, if the artist has several styles to choose from...)
[b]Proportion Size:[/b] (Full Body, Half Body, Thigh Up, Waist Up, Bust, Head Shot, etc...)
[b]Explain why you think I should approve your request:[/b] (write explanation here, try to keep it as short as possible...)
[b]Questions:[/b] (you may ask me something if you wish...)

User Image
People I have treated and what treats, I also just need to keep track sometimes since I always forget what trades I have open... xd Not everything is here, most of what is not listed are usually art commissions.

Mr Ren Tsuruga - The Nightmare
njxRainyLobotomy - Antique Shop
GinzanKitsune - Mochi the Puppy, Snow Witch, Green Corallus Egg, more treats that I can't remember anymore... xd
Naashi - Just some random Treats, I love this girl, such a sweetheart...♥
Feather_Duster08 - Gogh Reed, 1 Million Gold, Art
IXSaenaeXI - Pandy Pack, 1 Million Gold
Ruuren - April Birthstone Sash
Celebration Gun - Mojako Moriko
LovelySakura247 - Warrior of the North, Fairy Wings, Tomorgenne Maid
Rated M Mule - 130k Gold
hudster - Sibyl's Incantation, Luxurious Queen of Pentacles, Cloud
Jiti - Amber Seahorse Tail, April Birthstone Sash
momijis_girl - Pride of Hera, Mewpit
Paranoidxx101 - Razzle Dazzle, April Birthstone Sash
yucie sakura - Aeroglider, Mewpit
agent-ket - Aqueous Page of Cups
Twinky Dave - Racing Pink Dash Set
iRhei - The Gator, Mewpit
Sinnto - AFK Scarf
Bleangamer - Elemental Hair, SDPlus #068 OLruna
Cruseturner - Mizuchi's Jewel
Quatro - Easter 2k11 E-Corp Lab Coat
hotsickle - Bunch of Rods..., Arcana Break Bundle (x6)
Darkest Black Rose - Celestial Gold Voluptuous Wrap Dress, Celestial Gold Glamorous Pumps, Little Lemon Lime, SDPlus #238 Judas
Prince CheChe - Mythic Hair
Sparkling Cupcake - Psychedelic Submersible
thrash zoo - Demonic Mood Bubble
Lilium Ion - Galactic Soldier, Mineiro Scroll
Xx_konatakagami_xX - Sweet Pea, Mewpit
Miku Hatsune 143 - Cold Kiss
Seabby - TM (Time Piece)
QinniH - Enchanted Book, Moonstone Borealis, Enchanted Strings, Pora Ice, Pink Peony Spicy Qipao, Pink Hanbok Shoes
Berrysama - Skullheads, Razzle Dazzle, Xiao Tu Zi the Rabbit, Emblem of Kannon, Princess Chimes
phoenixbasilisk - Deific Templar, 5 Million Gold, Art Commissions, and much much more...I spoil her... whee
Judas of Underland - SDPlus #063 Johnny Ray, Golden Laurels, Sagamate, Alruna's Rose 1st Gen, SDPlus #238 Judas ♥
Marclyn - Spring Groom
psychicfiredemoness - Demonic Style
Lady-Lillika - SDPlus #226 Ecarte, Master of Illusions, SDPlus #244 King Kink, Horns of the Demon ♥
itsaprilfools - Moonstone Borealis
Happy Bus - Angelic Lace
Janeru-chan - 1 Million Gold
SteamAngel London - Albino Bat Companion
D3vilQueen - Seracila Pendant
dn_chrono_dear - Reve Rouille, Sword King, King of Wands, The Scintillant Emperor, Luxurious Queen of Pentacles, Psychedelic Submersible
xenthyl - Baby Seal Slippers, Decayed Skullheads, Little Lucie (x4), 5 Million Gold, Anthem of Hope, The Lovers, Double Rainbow Bundle, Cloud Iridescence
imBB - Scarlet Mist
Ally Bino - 150k Gold
pinkyjames - 7 Million Gold
moirgane - SDPlus #085 Adriana, Little Lucie
BIJAN - Zodiacal
teunie - 1 Million Gold
Tiblets - Alternate Moira's Top
Iacuna - White Swan
Sortim - SDPlus #228 Colonel Praline Pepperpot
The Successful Troll - Gwee the Dragon
II M o m o J o m o II - Royal Scepter Silver, Envious Night Jewel
Jerrrrr - SDPlus #173 Cosette, Alruna's Rose
Trinity of Hikari - Obsidian Seahorse Tail, Day of the Dead
Makoto Inagaki - Golden Fleece
Kiri_Shinigami - Demonic Circle
C3NTRIC - Nitemare Scarf
ebitto - 500K Gold
Seraphiel - Matao the Demon Cat
Strawberry Puffs - Little Lucie
Sinful-kun - Compass of Seidh
xFeelsLikeFallingx - Compass of Seidh
Horseluver1357 - Love Wrapped
badondy - Screen King Bundle (x2)
IxI-Mizuki-IxI - Onyx Dragonslayer
Mokoni - 6 Million (for Art Commission), The Days of the Weak
Reu Shima - Sicilian Wiseguy, Indigo Flutter, Zorya Polunochnaya, Count's Vengeance, Hollywood Vixen
onisuu - Rascal the Alley Cat
HPKAM89 - Sommelier Accessories
MsKrispE - Empress' Banner
iNappy - 500K Gold
sixtySHEEP - Fungi Village
Spoggly - Geek Chic
Silverbleed - 2 Million Gold
XxCheeseNCrackersxX - Royal Cloak Blue
PichuSaur - Nikola's Yo-Yo
lixyveth - Nice Style For Work, Jamballon by Dernier*Cri
fishcycle - The Rose of Versailles, Art
Lust Bites - 1 Million + Gold, Art
Werebit - Pop Music Cat
solorn - Dander
Illyria - Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires, 1 Million Gold
Ivy Kainz - Lady Longshot
CenturyDisasters - Mademoiselle Magpie
Hale Hollowell - Dangerous Denim
Cherry Ito - Antique Shop
C.C.G. - 500K Gold (Art)
Vella C Raptor - 1 Million Gold
aye lexus - Noel's Gift
Minds Realityy - Dark Halo
backingitmyway - Grunny
MrsPreinz - Hollywood Vixen
Damio Roncartia - Brave Temperance
Caelia Darkwhite - Babe the Welsh
Gomeric - The Case of Pietro
Velchosus - Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires
User Image
This is for those who might want to make little gold, and have some fun at the same time... wink A bunch of mini games and contests!

User Image
MECHANICS & RULES:

Basically you "BUMP" my thread. wink But you must remember the following, otherwise you are not eligible for the prizes...
• NUMBER your BUMPS!
• Quote me on the page and where you choose to finish you last bump number
• This contest is always open, if you want to re-do it, you may do so again, a month after winning, but if you claim a prize for a certain number of bumps, you must restart.

PRIZES:
250 Bumps - 50kGold (or any items you want for that amount...)
300 Bumps - 100k (or any items you want for that amount...)
500 Bumps - 250k Gold (or any items you want for that amount...)
1000 Bumps - 350k Gold (or any items you want for that amount...)

LIST OF WINNERS:
HPKAM89 - 1,000 Bumps = 350k Gold
Labit - 500 Bumps = 250k Gold
sixtySHEEP - 1,000 Bumps = 350k Gold
Caelia Darkwhite - 1,000 Bumps = 350K Gold

User Image
Here is the Shout Out section, where those of you who would like to send a shout out to me. wink In case you ever feel like saying thank you or anything else... wink If you want to post a shout out for me and for it to be featured in this section, please fill out the following form:

[align=center][size=10][b][img]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/babybabubeb/GAIA/Headers and Banners/nicolesmallbannehotnessshoutr.jpg[/img]
(Post Shout Out Message...)
[/b][/size][/align]

Mokoni
User Image
NICOLE I LOVE YOU HAVE MY BABIES PLEASE?

Koichi
User Image
NICOLE THE HOTNESS makes everything else -almost- as sexy (I'd say just as sexy, but her hotness is just something you can't compare anything else too wink )

pinkyjames
User Image
Nicole The hotness makes everyones boobies sizzle User Image
xD

Doll face Cain
User Image
Hunny bunny, you are the most nicest and sweeties girl I meet!

Lust Bites
User Image
Nicole is one of the best people on Gaia. She is an amazing person in and off line and I am proud to be able to call her a friend.
I love you babe, hope you never leave us!

S u n n i e pea
User Image
dfajlfdsjlkfdaslkjfda...*Tackleluffs* I can't stop playing with the gift you gave me. owo; Thank you soooooo much!

itsaprilfools
User Image
Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me, no matter how little you may think it is, it seriuosly means the word to me biggrin !

Darkest Blackrose
User Image
Nicole bear mah babiesss!! i love you bby )X3
~~ ohohohohohoho
-signed you art slave, Frances

BlJAN
User Image
This is a shout out:
I ******** LOVE YOU!

Trinity of Hikari
User Image
I thank you so much. I appreciate the things that you do. I wish there were alot more people in the world like you <3

Kiri_Shinigami
User Image
(Sexy,Kind and Glamorous! All those ingredients are needed to make a Nicole. There can only be ONE! wink )

Zeamay
User Image
OMG I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A THREAD. LOL ILU AND YOUR KINDNESS. SPANK YOU FOR BEING TOO MUCH THOUGH. AHAHA I SAW THAT LONG LIST OF GIFT GIVEN 8D.

HPKAM89
User Image
(Nicole the hotness is the best!!!!!!!!!!!)

User Image
Self explanatory... xd

User Image
These people are awesome, they BUMP my thread, they keep me company, and are the sweetest people on GAIA...

phoenixbasilisk
kitten
Mokoni
hudster
C3NTRIC
D3vilQueen
pinkyjames
Nyralia
Doll face Cain
Sinnto
Allirax3
NuSith
ChachiFEVER
lI_DeVoN_II
B R A I N

User Image
His JoJo - Scammer extraordinaire!
User Image

User Image
Please use these banners if you want to link my thread in yours, codes are posted below, thanks. ♥

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/make-it-sizzle-ar-quest-charity-contests-open/t.70827117/][IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/babybabubeb/GAIA/Headers and Banners/nicolethreadstamp.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/make-it-sizzle-ar-quest-charity-contests-open/t.70827117/][IMG]http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a404/babybabubeb/GAIA/Headers and Banners/nicolethreadsmall.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image

RESERVED FOR UPCOMING SHOP

RESERVED JUST IN CASE

RESERVED JUST IN CASE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items