Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edit: So I made this thread for one or two art comissions, but I decided that I love buying art so much, I'll just make this into a permanent art buying thread.

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DRAW MY MAIN ACCOUNT, UNTIL I FART, OR MY MULE ACCOUNT, BIG WET JUICY MEGA FART.

READ: IF YOU ARE SELLING ME ART, KEEP IT ALL IN THIS THREAD SO I CAN COME BACK TO IT BEFORE SENDING YOU YOUR TRADE OF GOLD, SO I KNOW HOW MUCH WE AGREED ON, AS WELL AS WHO YOU ARE/THE QUALITY OF THE SAMPLES! It just keeps the confusion at bay for me. :3

Anyways, go check out my page for all my art purchased; As you can see, I have many different styles and qualities of art. I WILL BUY ANYTHING as long as it's not too pricey. Hand drawn, tablet drawn, even drawn on Window's Paint application! I just love all styles of art drawn by as many individuals as I can possibly get.

READ: Here is how I do pricing. You post samples of your art and I'll pick what style I want[if you do more than one different style]as well as your typical rates for those style of pieces. I TIP FAT ALWAYS. THE QUICKER YOU FINISH THE PIECE ENTAILS A BIGGER TIP. When the piece is finished, POST IT in this thread, and I will go ahead and send the trade.

READ READ READ: ON ALL ART PIECES IF POSSIBLE, I WANT MY USERNAME SOMEWHERE ON THE ART. THAT IS MY ONLY REQUEST. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHAT POSE I WANT OR IF I WANT ANYTHING SPECICAL ON THE ART. YOU ARE THE ARTIST, THEREFOR I WANT YOU TO MAKE IT HOW YOU WANT IT.

Thank you, my lovelies. <3
heart heart heart
I'd like to try. DA

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Until I Fart
You can either pick to draw Until I Fart[me]or my mule[Big Wet Juicy Mega Fart]. Depending on the quality of your samples is how much I will pay for the art. I'll take anything - a simple sketch from Paint, tablet art, or hand drawn art. Chibis, Anime style, anything. My only request is that you have my username somewhere on the art piece. Please Post or PM your samples and typical rates.
<3

User Image

♥ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓟ♥
<---40k stickers!
heart interested?
PS funny names lol
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
You can either pick to draw Until I Fart[me]or my mule[Big Wet Juicy Mega Fart]. Depending on the quality of your samples is how much I will pay for the art. I'll take anything - a simple sketch from Paint, tablet art, or hand drawn art. Chibis, Anime style, anything. My only request is that you have my username somewhere on the art piece. Please Post or PM your samples and typical rates.
<3

User Image

♥ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓟ♥
<---40k stickers!
heart interested?
PS funny names lol

Deal. 40K + a big tip. Start drawin ;D
M E E P I N
I'd like to try. DA

Deal. Start drawing. 50k+tip

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
<3

User Image

♥ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓟ♥
<---40k stickers!
heart interested?
PS funny names lol

ok! smile I shall draw "until you fart". ...or I fart so much it runs me out of my room.
My husband is using the computer I do my art on so It'll be tomorrow night when hes at work. i have like 4 other stickers to make too but they take about 20-40 minutes each so surely ill get to yours <3
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
<3

User Image

♥ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓟ♥
<---40k stickers!
heart interested?
PS funny names lol

ok! smile I shall draw "until you fart". ...or I fart so much it runs me out of my room.
My husband is using the computer I do my art on so It'll be tomorrow night when hes at work. i have like 4 other stickers to make too but they take about 20-40 minutes each so surely ill get to yours <3

KK imma send you a trade with 40K + a tip, please accept it after you send me the finished product!

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
<3

User Image

♥ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓟ♥
<---40k stickers!
heart interested?
PS funny names lol

KK imma send you a trade with 40K + a tip, please accept it after you send me the finished product!

absolutely. i dont accept trades till im done and you see the art! biggrin
cant wait
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart
<3

User Image

♥ⓒⓗⓔⓐⓟ♥
<---40k stickers!
heart interested?
PS funny names lol

absolutely. i dont accept trades till im done and you see the art! biggrin
cant wait

thank you

Fashionable Genius

a sample of my art is in my sig. Because I do it by hand and it takes a LOT of effort, I wish to be bribed well for it. c:

oh, and I will make a much bigger size for you (A professional chibi commision size, usually 2500*3500)
consider me?

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Until I Fart

I just told my husband "I have to work on the next one (drawing) until I fart"
Ethereal Luminance
a sample of my art is in my sig. Because I do it by hand and it takes a LOT of effort, I wish to be bribed well for it. c:

oh, and I will make a much bigger size for you (A professional chibi commision size, usually 2500*3500)
consider me?

2,500? o.o WHAT
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart

Super excited :3

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Until I Fart
LuckyTaco
Until I Fart

Super excited :3

I had trouble figuring out the eyes...so.... I changed them. And theyre kinda too cute for the avi lol. Any suggestions?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces