Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerful Wife

jotaro kujos housewife

ooo your art is gorgeous!! is there an added cost for customs? i know a lot of artists that charge an added fee for having to base off descriptions/do a design from scratch

only if the description includes some heavy stuff like 70-100% armour, detailed weapons, intricate wings, etc. :- ) ie. a world of warcraft armour set lol
otherwise, same prices for customs~ there will just be more wip back and forth so you get a design you're satisfied with ^^
I would like to try for real cash. Right now I would be willing to do work for $5 for a piece like the ones in my portfolio. Even the one with a background. Never done from just a description before.

Here is my Portfolio.

beanbanana's Husband

Beloved Friend

Hi! Down to draw anyone from your roster. Links in sig. smile

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Hello my love~
I'm currently doing a sale on RLC for cel-shaded work, if that interests you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't post prices or Gaia will yell at me, but the sale is around half the price of my usual RLC stuff~
I'm not really familiar with pixels, but I can do (humaoid) customs! If my style interests you, let me know and I can send over some character design samples~

sir leek's Waifu

Tipsy Fatcat

gay and homophobic

your characters are all soo goood!!! i was gonna list a few that have my heart but honestly???!!!! they ALL have my heart 8v8
dropping my rlc /insta for your consideration!! tysm for looking!!!
edit// i forgot to mention i also do custom designs! if you're interested i can put them all into a showcase thingy my files are a bit of a mess atm;;;

Anxious Gentlewoman

Please consider my rlc! I'd love to draw any of your babies tbh. All my prices are half off at the moment. I'd love to take a try at bonnie, but if that doesn't work out, I could always do someone else. I'll post some samples down below as well since you asked. They are quite big.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
please consider me for irl cash
i have different styles me can talk price if you're interested
sample1
sample2
sample3

Heart Phantom

16,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Buggin' 500
Hi there, if you're still looking for someone to draw your female OC(s) I'd definitely be interested!

I'm also willing to work with you to create a custom; you can PM me and we can discuss further details and prices if you'd rather my art style for that. ^_^

Here are my anime works, along with my DA which showcases my semi-realistic works.
RLC pricing can be found here, and you can shoot me a PM if you need to inquire about anything else.

Thank you very much for your time! heart

Tiny Trickster

I have pwyw rlc comms on toyhouse. I'm open to doing customs as well!

Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Egg

Hello! I would like to draw your OC! 3nodding
Whichever character you prefer is okay for me draw so please don't hesitate.
I haven't set up a formal page of my own for RLC as it has been a long time since i've done this but I'm still very much active with doing art. Below are my recent works.

Samples:

User Image

User Image

I also have a Kofi shop with the bust artstyle below (offering 2 kofis for that)
If you're interested, please shoot me a message! Thank you! emotion_bigheart

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I love how colourful nn is; vvv ;

info

Wheezing Gekko

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
Aww your OC's are so beautiful!I would like to draw for you!! heart
Consider my rlc? I hope you can take a look at my art styles.
Feel free to visit my tumblr to see my sample arts, commission sheet & my DA
And we can definitely work on a budget friendly commission! ^^ burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas