Welcome to Gaia! ::

____________________________________________________ q u e s t __ t i m e ! ! !

-waaaave-
Hi, there!
I'm King Azreth, Azzy, King, or KingyWingy~

I currently have a novel that is scheduled for release late 2o13 / early 2o14, and am currently working on HOARDDDDINGGGG art of the main characters~

Right now, I have about 5O mil in Gold to spend on art of them!

What I'm Looking For...
/ / . S K E T C H E S -- I LOOOOVE the unfinished, artsy feel of sketch-work, either CG or traditional media.
/ / . M O N O C H R O M A T I C -- I feel like my characters are pretty dynamic, so I LOVE monochrome / grayscale fills, with maybe a splash or two of color.
/ / . W A I S T -- U P -- Probably my most-often requested size. Occasionally, I'll request a bust or even a full-body if I LOVE the art style.

N O T I C E : I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to how I like my guys drawn. I don't take ANYTHING less than sexy. Only ONE of my many characters could be considered "cute" at some point, and that would be Trevain. So if that's your style, go for Trev.

C O N T A C T__M E : I'm WAAAY more likelier to talk to you and discuss pricing stuff with you if you IM me.
AIM: AzrethTheKing

Right now, I'm looking for BOTH RL and Gaia Commissions!
I ONLY WANT HIGH-QUALITY, DIGITAL ART. No chibis, please~

Please read on to find out about my boys!

Please note that ALL character names / character designs are copyright 2o12 by chris westwind, and that ALL art of characters are copyright to their respective owners. I will not use the art i receive without first receiving permission from the respective artist.

User Image R U T H L E S S.
C A L C U L A T I N G.
C U N N I N G.

D E A D L Y .

"Start looking around you and all you see are people the world would be
better off without. "

"I speak in every violent breeze, whispering into your ear the very thing you fear the most."

"I'll make you trust me. And when you've told me everything I need to know, I'll
kill you.

“This is it; you and me, me and you, just the two of us, until we have nothing left.”

“That's the beauty of the game; no matter what, there is always a countermove, an interception that can be made to set the players back on track to where I want them.”

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Altais is cocky, self-assured, and aloof. He rarely speaks, and when he does, his voice is cool and calculated, his words barbed and dripping with sarcasm. His mannerisms and scraping bows are all mockery to whomever he is around.
Altais is EXTREMELY intelligent. He is ruthless, cunning, and manipulative, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He efficiently takes out anyone who is in his way, and seems to have no moral reservations.

Altais will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He has no reservations about using people; twisting their emotions, their dreams, their wants, and their desires to fit his own needs.
Altais almost has two personalities; to most people, he seems like a kind guy with a gentle heart. But he is extremely cunning, and is always thinking of ways to achieve his goals.
He doesn't hesitate to use his good looks as a lure to attain his goals. Altais has a very skewed sense of justice, and he sometimes seems borderline-insane when irritated.

Every move he makes, every word he speaks is carefully calculated, weighed, and assessed against what he desires and strives for. He will not hesitate to use anything to get his way, no matter the cost.

He's kind of the main antagonist's right-hand man-slash-assassin, and he knows he has power over almost everything and everyone he sees. Many fear him, for good reason, and he takes shameless advantage of the fact.

P H Y S I C A L __ A P P E A R A N C E

►►Age : Mid / Late 2o's.
►►Height : 6'1
►►Weight : 14o

►►Eye Color : when the blindfold is off, his eyes are an icy blue, and they're always narrow and half-lidded, as if aloof and suspicious all at once.

►►Hair Color / Length / Style : Altais' hair is black and rather unkempt, falling down a bit past his jawline.
►FRANKLYY;; if you wanna switch up the style and length;; GO FOR ITT. Just make sure his hair falls around his jaw or longer in the frontt?? 8D

►►Body Type : Very slim // lean muscle. JUUUUST on this side of emaciated.

►►Predominant / Defining Features : Altais has very defined facial bones [JUST on this side of gaunt, though not skeletal. ie; hollow cheekbones, strong, angular jawline]. He wears a mottled black and grey silk blindfold over his eyes [though he isn't blind at alll], with the tails of the silk rather torn and tattered, falling down around his sternum.

►►Common Expressions : Altais' expression is generally hard to discern because of the blindfold, though nine times out of ten a small, cocky, self-sure smirk is marring his features. Also, a WIDE GRIN is one of his favorites.

►►Ever-Present Accessories :
►Altais wears three belts, all criss-crossed haphazardly over and under one another. The belts are strung with no less than three blades [one per belt; one dagger, a smaller stiletto and a larger stiletto], with each hilt of the blade black and tooled with silver. Several pouches and satchels, all in black fabric, are clipped on to silver d-rings dotting the belts at regular intervals.

NOTE: Altais is the leader of an Assassin's Guild called the "Black Serpents." Feel free to add a simple snake on any of his daggers, or throw some sort of snake-related thing into the image.

►►Optional Accessories :

►►General Style :
►See Clothing Excerpt.
►►Novel Excerpt : All literary works posted under "Novel Excerpt" are protected under copyright.

EXCERPT FOR CLOTHING
;; "the man wore a tight, high-necked sleeveless black shirt, and running down the center of the garment was perhaps a three-inch wide slit, showing from Altais' collarbone to his sternum.Black sleeves of some sort were held on to Altais’ arms by a miniscule belt cinched firmly on his lean biceps, the buckle shining silver against the black leather. The ends of the arm-sleeves hung belled out at the end, covering most of the man’s hands save the very tips of his slender fingers."

****choice of pants is up to you;; though since its a medieval setting;; something more tight and practical for a long day in the saddle and unexpected fights//assassinations;; nothing jeansy/denimy. Color is up to you

R E F E R E N C E __ I M A G E S
User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image ||

Insanity Sketch and Insanity FullColor by xparadoxmachinex || Sultry Bust by Shadomu || Altais Smirk by N A U G H || Maniacal Bust by Reticus || Look to the Sky by Maddening Illusion || Altais&Rethken by killaminjaro ||

User Image
F L I P P I A N T.
L O Y A L.
D E T E R M I N E D.

D E A D L Y .

"I know I can do it, if it is for the good of my country. "

"I could not leave this life if I wanted to, and I feel as if I am armed to the teeth against what I must do."

"In your eyes, that may be so. But in other’s? I shall be nothing more than an apathetic murderer.”

“If I attempted to join the melee, more than likely I’d either get trampled or take it a little bit too seriously, and then it would be your fault if the King’s Justice was dragged off in chains accused of murder.”

“It’s interesting to see how people react if you chop the head off of social courtesy.”

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Azreth is fiercely loyal and has a strong sense of Justice. Forced into becoming an assassin for the King against his will, eventually he grows to like his position. Azreth is intelligent, rash, proud, and he has such a big heart.
To many, Azreth comes off as cocky and self-sure, though really most of it is a facade because he despises the work he is forced to do. Even though he kills for his King and country, he does not believe it is right.

Azreth has high moral reservations, and a strong conscience. He would give up anything for his friends, would do anything to ensure their safety and well-being, even if it meant he was injured or traumatized in the process.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 13o

Eye Color: A deep green, with flecks of lighter hues thrown in

Hair Color / Length / Style: A general medium blonde, with lighter streaks bleached by the sun. His hair is usually messy and unkempt -- caused by constantly running his hands through it due to stress -- and it falls to about his shoulders. His hair is very layered, with shorter strands on top and the longest strands quite thin. Occasionally, he'll wear it in a small tail on the back of his neck.

Body Type: Azreth has lean muscles, and is well-known for his acrobatic displays. While his muscles are toned, they are by no means chiseled, save for his chest, shoulder blades, and abdomen.

Predominant / Defining features: The King has high cheekbones and a regal nose. It's a cause of pride to Azreth that he has never had his nose broken.

Common Expressions: Azreth is always smiling, always laughing, and always flirting. He generally has a crooked smile or a knowing smirk on his lips.

Ever-Present Accessories:
►Azreth ALWAYS wears a black belt – the belt has numerous pouches/satchels (black, of course) that he keeps herbs, lock-picks, poisons, and the like in.
►A gold ring set with a square emerald was given to him by his father. He absolutely cherishes the item, and wears it on the middle finger of his right hand. He would gladly lose an arm to protect the ring, as it is the only reminder he has of his dad.
►A crooked, lopsided crown, in danger of falling off his head.
►His Cloak of Office. A thick cloak, either in green, purple, blue, red, or black. In the winter months, it is lined with white fur, and in the summer, it's lined with silver silk. A gold clasp in the shape of an Elk's Head keeps it fastened.
►His weapons. Azreth always wears twin daggers -- usually hidden inside of his pants, one in the front and one in the back. The blades he uses when he is out of the public eye, mostly for street fights when he is out searching for information or when he is under cover. His official weapon is a rapier -- not for fencing, but an actual rapier -- which is two and a half inches by the hilt, gently slimming to a dangerous point. The silver hilt is a standard cup-hilt, lined with plush black velvet. It's decorated with vines and the silhouettes of two elks charging at one another, with a crown between their antlers. The blade is extremely light, weighing in at only six pounds, and is decorated with the words 'Justice Shall Quench The Flames That The Wicked Burn'.

General Style:

Everyday – Azreth’s fashion sense is exceptionally good, though he’s vain and tends to choose colors that complement his eyes and complexion. Azreth enjoys showing various portions of his chest off to the court lads and ladies, however the left side of his chest is always covered to hide the Seal of the Demon he had made a Contract with. Azreth favors form-fitting breeches, but with a good range of movement. Usually, he wears long-sleeved coats that end at mid-thigh, with either lace or frills decorating the outer edges on the sleeves and hem.
The King wears boots that have at least a two-inch heel, considering heels are the mark of nobility since they are expensive. Usually, his boots have lace ties up the front or are solid suede, depending on if he's in court or going out on patrol.

Novel Excerpt: None for him, considering the novel’s told from his point of view.

User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image

User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image | User Image |

User Image
N O B L E.
C H I V A L R O U S.
R E S P O N S I B L E.

P R I N C E L I N G .

"A darkness was blanketing the land, settling down and wrapping the people in fear and in dread, eclipsing and obscuring all sense of faith, all hope. I cannot allow my people to suffer like this; yet there is not a single thing I can do."

"“You and I both know I would never speak so to any of my people."

"You’re family to me, to us, in body and in blood.”

“And nothing save intrigue wins wars in this Court.”

“General, give this man extra rations for the fire in his heart."

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Trevain always seems to be in good humor. The Prince loves his people, his country, and would do absolutely anything for them. Whenever he is faced with a hopeless situation, no matter how depressed he himself gets, he will always strive to make the lives of his people better. He is always giving praise to those around him, thanking them for their deeds and services to the country.
Trevain cares deeply for those around him. He's easy to laugh and loves to go out drinking and gambling, but only in fun. He enjoys a friendly competition, and is never a sore loser. He always puts other's interests and welfare before his own. As a prince, he has yet to grow into responsibility, and when he's young, favors friends over duty. Once he matures, though, his heart is with his people, and he does all he can for them.

►►Age : 17-19. I prefer him depicted in his early-mid twenties, though.
►►Height : 5'7 - 6'o [[depending on what age you decide to draw him at.]]
►►Weight : 14o - 18o [[again, depending on age. regardless, it's muscle mass.]]

►►Eye Color : Green -- dark or light, whichever you think looks best.

►►Hair Color / Length / Style : A darker blonde, with some lighter bits. Style reference HERE. Sometimes he pulls his hair back into a short tail.

►►Body Type : Defined muscles; though not buff. He's an amateur swordsman, and his build reflects that.

►►Predominant / Defining Features : broad shoulders, and a VEERRRY slightly crooked nose from when it was broken and not set quite straight.

►►Common Expressions : Smiling, laughing, grinning. Some expression of mirth and a twinkle to his eyes.
OR;; something EXTREMELY sad;; crying, in pain, etcetc [[for when a major plot twist happens..]]

►►Ever-Present Accessories : a gold ring with the Royal Seal engraved into the face. [[royal seal is the silhouette of an elk's head -- though just a vague impression will do. 8D;;;]]
►A thin gold circlet on his head ; the symbol of the Crowned Prince. It has a single emerald in the center.
►A slim rapier hung at his side. Semi-fancy hand-guard on the hilt. Your interpretation.

►►Optional Accessories : jewels. gold. rings. necklaces. he's a prince, for goodness' sake.

►►General Style : Trevain is VERY fashion-forward. He's vain, and has to be matching perfectly before he sets foot outside of his rooms. He's fond of silks, velvet, and frills at cuffs and collar. Though, when he's around those close to him, he dresses down a bit. Still matching and looking like a Prince, of course. ;DD
►Trevain favors greens, purples, and dark blues to accent his eyes and hair, the damned peacock.

►►Novel Excerpt : All literary works posted under "Novel Excerpt" are protected under copyright.
Excerpt of Trevain's Dressing Habits: he was dressed extravagantly. He wore a doublet of deep purple, and tight black hose that clung to his muscled legs. Knee-high calfskin boots dyed purple were set with gold-plated studs along the seam, matching the wide purple and gold-buckled belt cinched at his narrow waist. A black half-cloak hung haphazardly from his left shoulder, threatening to trail along the stones beneath his feet.
**of course, it doesn't have to be this exact outfit. just something...well, noble and rich looking.

User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image ||

Princely by Dustbudde || Sultry by Shadomu || Elegance by teacloud || Grown by teacloud || Monotone by h4ppYmichi || Fashion Sense by the_pimp_sis

User Image
A T T E N T I V E.
W I S E.
P R O P H E T.

D E M O N .

“What everyone else sees in you matters not, as long as you know who you are, and as long as you believe in what you stand for.”

“You may feel this way, but I have faith in both of us. Just as you do, deep down.”

“Not even a god may judge a man, Azreth. So why should anyone else?”

"I must give you a choice, and you must choose. You may control everything I hold inside of me, from the blood in my veins, the air in my lungs, and the reservoir of power that makes me who I am. You decide where I go, what I do, and I will always keep you from harm, by whatever means necessary.”

“I have the power to snuff out any life with the merest breath, on a whim, did I so choose. But I could never do that to you, no matter how hot the fires of my anger burned. For you are bound to me, and call me 'friend.' That alone is worth living for.”

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Even though he's a "demon" sort of creature, Kaiden is helpful, attentive, polite, and subservient. A small smile generally always graces his lips. Kaiden is softspoken, and he never asks questions, instead phrasing them as a statement.
When it comes to Azreth [the main character, who Kaiden has something called a "Contract" with], Kaiden is never happier than doing things for the boy, whether it's a petty, mundane task or a more serious one. When Azreth orders him to do something, because of the Contract, the mage cannot refuse.
If Azreth is threatened, Kaiden turns absolutely viscous and protective.

Kaiden will always offer advice to those who seek him out, or a shoulder to cry on. He is wise beyond his years due to what he is, and it seems as if he lives for helping others.

►►Age : 2oo [[appears to be in his mid twenties]]
►►Height : 6'1
►►Weight : 17o lbs

►►Eye Color : the tone and saturation vary on his mood. Can either be icy or deep. Generally a brighter, more cerulean.

►►Hair Color / Length / Style : Long black hair; again, length is up to you, though it definitely goes past his shoulders. Always has feathers and beads braided into it that match his outfit.

►►Body Type : Slim

►►Predominant / Defining Features : Slender, narrow face and hands.
►He has something called a “raen” going from his left fingertips up his shoulder, to cover the left side of his chest and ribs –it’s the mark of his Artistic [magical] power. The raen serve as a channel for his magic, and the markings begin to dance and swirl whenever he uses the Art. SEE NOVEL EXCERPT.

►►Common Expressions : Kaiden's expression, especially when it comes to his best friend-slash-master Azreth, is soft and genuine. Usually a subtle, small smile is on his lips, as if he knows a secret but refuses to tell.

►►Ever-Present Accessories :
►feathers and beads in his hair.
►A silver necklace with a blue stone given to him by Azreth.

►►Optional Accessories :
►silver bracelets/bangles.
►three silver rings on his left hand.

►►General Style :
►Kaiden favors cool colors – blues, greens, purples, etcetc. The Le'naran people [[magical beings//kind of like demons in human form, though not nearly so cliche.]] generally dress in more flowing clothes; billowing sleeves, lace, frills, etc, though since leaving his homeland Kaiden’s adapted a more native dress. Again, the clothes are up to you. SEE NOVEL EXCERPT.

►►EXTRA INFO: There IS some slashiness between Kaiden and Azreth, though not frequent nor anything more than Kaiden cupping his face or (once) kissing the boy.

►►Excerpt of Kaiden’s raen - "As he did so, the glove revealed black swirling, winding, whirling tattoos starting at his fingertips and winding up, up, and around his fingers, hand, wrist, and arm, to disappear beneath the sleeve of his robe at his elbow. He lifted his hand up towards the ceiling of the dining hall, and murmured something under his breath. To my amazement, the tattoos began to...to swirl, as unbelievable as that was. I know you must think this is insane, but let me go on. The inky blackness began to writhe and slither in chaotic, undulating patterns my eyes could not discern."
IMAGE REFERENCE :
[[Remember, the markings are on his left side -- from his fingertips to his shoulder, across the left side of his chest&&ribs]]
User Image

►►Excerpt of Kaiden's dressing habits - He wore a very extravagant emerald and sapphire robe that came down to his ankles. The sleeves were tight from his shoulders to his elbows, and then belled out preposterously, completely covering his hands. The robe was trimmed in cloth-of-silver at the bottom and at the very low neckline, exposing the center of his slender chest down to beneath his sternum, the black swirls of his raen visible on the left side of his chest. The mage wore deep blue suede boots to match the darker blues swirling through the body of the garment.
“Well, that’s no help,” Kaiden sighed and turned from his reflection, adjusting a ridiculous green and blue feathered headband. The Le’naran shook his head, causing the five braids I had put into his hair to clatter. He had tipped the braids in wooden beads to match his robe, with feathers twined throughout the rest of his hair.

User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image ||

Kaiden Soft by -The Mourning Butterfly- || Kaiden Sketch by a Real-Life Friend || Kaiden Sultry by MooCowing || Kaiden Advice by N A U G H || Kaiden Glance by Centaura || Quiet Strength by Zylphia || Kaiden Elegant by Konstantinee ||

User Image
S P I T E F U L.
C O L D.
A R R O G A N T.

T R E A S O N O U S .

“What would your beloved Prince do if he called on you tonight, and found you had died in your sleep?”

"I do not know what devilry you used to save yourself, but mark my words. You will pay for this, and you will pay dearly.”

“You are worthless, you are powerless, and you are hopeless in my eyes. What a pitiful creature.”

"Any tools of war he uses will be those man cannot hope to prevail against; demons, creatures of the Nine Hells, he will twist the minds and desires of any who oppose him. And I will be standing right there beside him.”

“Fine, but the King and the Prince must die quickly. As much as I would like to draw out their deaths and give them what they deserve, once we make our move, the stage will be set for resistance from however many thousand people are attending the Games.”

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Rethken is the Head Alchemist to the King, and is planning a plot of treason so twisted and convulted, it will throw the entire country into chaos.
Rethken is spiteful, hateful, cold, and arrogant. He is an Alchemist, and as such, is extremely smart. He cares only for his own ascension and desires, and anyone that gets in his way somehow...disappears.
Like Kaiden, Rethken is Le'naran, commonly known as a "Demon." However, Rethken takes advantage of the demon inside of him, unlike Kaiden. Rethken is ruthless, using trickery, lies, bribes, force, and magical influences to get what he wants.
Rethken's attitude is always cold and aloof, no matter whom he speaks to.

►►Age : 38o [[appears to be in late 2o's / early 3o's]]
►►Height : 6'2
►►Weight : 19o lbs

►►Eye Color : Icy blue

►►Hair Color / Length / Style : His hair is black, and is THIS length, though he keeps it pushed back OFF OF HIS FOREHEAD. Either up and swept to the side or smoothly combed back.

►►Body Type : He's fairly slim, though he's got a bit of definition on him. This is up to you. Just not obscenely buff.

►►Predominant / Defining Features : Rethken wears rectangular glasses. His eyes are ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS narrow and suspicious. Rethken has a strong chin and jawline.
►He has something called a “raen” going from his left fingertips up his shoulder, to cover the left side of his chest and ribs –it’s the mark of his Artistic [magical] power. The raen serve as a channel for his magic, and the markings begin to dance and swirl whenever he uses the Art. SEE NOVEL EXCERPT.

►►Common Expressions : Cold. Calculating. Smirks, scoffs, snarls, leers, glares. Anything negative.

►►Ever-Present Accessories :Rethken usually has a lute strapped to his back. The instrument is made from some sort of ebony wood, with silver decorations and carvings.

►►Optional Accessories : add anything you think he'd look good wearing.

►►General Style : Rethken typically dresses in blacks, greys, and whites. He prefers a single-color outfit with a splash of something more vibrant.
Rethken is a sucker for anything that billows at the bottom -- robes, capes, cloaks, though prefers tight sleeves because of his work with Alchemy.

Excerpt of Rethken's Raen:"As he did so, the glove revealed black swirling, winding, whirling tattoos starting at his fingertips and winding up, up, and around his fingers, hand, wrist, and arm, to disappear beneath the sleeve of his robe at his elbow. He lifted his hand up towards the ceiling of the dining hall, and murmured something under his breath. To my amazement, the tattoos began to...to swirl, as unbelievable as that was. I know you must think this is insane, but let me go on. The inky blackness began to writhe and slither in chaotic, undulating patterns my eyes could not discern."
IMAGE REFERENCE :
[[Remember, the markings are on his left side -- from his fingertips to his shoulder, across the left side of his chest&&ribs]]
Marking Reference

[User Image || User Image || User Image || User Image ||

Bust by SabakuNoLuz || Arrogance Sketch by FrostVandals || Irritated by N A U G H || Monotonous Arrogance by FrostVandals || Rethken&Altais by killaminjaro

There are plenty more characters to choose from!
Please go HERE for the full list!

Key:
= Received Art
= Pending Art
= Cancelled Art

RL Commission Key:
= Paid
= Half Paid
= Unpaid

Ordered
Azreth -- Spicy-KO -- 35ok
Azreth -- My Coin-Operated Joy -- 4ook
Group Art:
killaminjaro || Altais x Rethken - Sketch || 12$ || || xx

Altais:
OXIDE || Sketch || 6ok || Linkuu || xx
Maddening Illusion || Lineart H/B || 14ok || Linkuu
Retiquis || Headshot || 15ok || Linkuu || xx
N A U G H || Waist-Up || 1ook || xx
xparadoxmachinex || Wasit-Up Colored || 7ok || Linkuu || xx

Azreth:
Naihetmar || o8.26.11. || Thigh-Up Color || 25$ ||
Snow Mishibari || o8.26.11. || FullBody Cel-Shade || 15$ ||
killaminjaro || Azreth - Sketch || 6$ || || xx
Lady-lillika || FullBody Sketch || 1o$ ||
eggypop || Chibi || 2ook || Linkuu || xx
HieiOnCrack || F/B Digital || 225k || Linkuu || xx

Trevain:
teacloud || Waist-Up || 7$ || || xx
Janacy || Full Body || 1ook || Linkuu
|| the_pimps_sis || Full-Body || 5$ ||

Kaiden:
Konstantinee || Waist-Up Sketch || 8$ || || xx

Rethken:
SabakuNoLuz || Bust Sketch || FREEBIE ♥ || xx
Aromatic Lily || Waist-Up Lineart || 9$ || ||
FrostVandals || FullBody || 1o$ || || xx
SteamAngel London || Headshot || 7ok || Linkuu ||

F U L L __ C O M M I S S I O N __ L O G __ H E R E .

Dark x Deception || 5ook
o0nyxie0o || 2ook + Loyal Jay + Vorick's Curse

►► K I N G ___ A Z R E T H

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Open for posting!

.:: O O C ::.

User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
> o> -has been stalking-

I see you changed the picture that looked like Azreth was seducing someone~

-shameless lurker-
►► K I N G ___ A Z R E T H

Bahahahah!
Silly lurker. -gives a cookie-
It didn't go well with the scheme. = w =

All the other characters had main images with white BG's.

/shameless OCD

.:: O O C ::.

User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
-would offer but sucks too bad-

o wo Cookie! -takes and nibbles-

It was a nice picture though heart Wish I could draw like that.

Beloved Winner

King Azreth
One more just in case~

Chibi;
1st chibi style ; 150k
2nd chibi style ; 200k

Halfbody;
Halfbody style 1 ; 550k
Halfbody style 2 ; 600k

Fullbody;
1t full style ; 900k
2nd full style ; 1M

I also accept items from my wishlist as payment,but their value must be +20k over the original price c: (or you can add 20k in gold)
4 more samples,please click me?
If you say yes,I'd love to do Trevian 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My best art samples are neatly displayed there in the second post.
I'd like to do Trevain or really any of them -not picky-, but all of my gold slots are closed & I'm only taking art trades and reserve slots for rl commissions I will be opening soon. .___.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff