Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Man-Lover

User Image

↳ Introduction
                                                    xxxxx║║• ▌█║ █ • • ║• ▌→║▌█

Welcome to my kingly art request by me, KingFanpire!
                                                    I am a huge art fanatic and it's time I created a stable and long lasting art request thread

I am looking for all kinds of art, traditional to digital, freebs to commissions.
                                                    So, offer me your art! Or simply stay and chat!

I am here to serve you ♚

Demonic Man-Lover

User Image

↳ Rules

( ♚♚) Follow the TOS.

( ♚♚) Please follow all of the rules. If you don't, I may ignore you or ask you to leave.

( ♚♚) I reserve the right not to commission you. Please don't take it personally.

( ♚♚) Do not steal my characters or use any of the art

( ♚♚) Please offer a set price amount. If I wanted to bribe, I would be asking you, but you came to me.

( ♚♚) Any art given or posted without a prior written agreement between parties is considered a freebie.

( ♚♚) Please fill out the form below. It makes things more organized for me.

( ♚♚) Please do not blow up a post with a ton of image samples. Link them if you must or use spoilers

( ♚♚) I will only pay art with gold. No RLC and no items.

Demonic Man-Lover

User Image

↳ Form

Please fill out the form when offering an art request.

It makes my life so much easier if you do. It's not a requirement, but I will be less inclined to take your offer if you don't.

I will sometimes accept an art trade depending on my free time and mood, but please ask first.

[quote="KingFanpire"][/quote]
                                                    [align=center][color=red][size=15][b]I WANT TO GIVE YOU ART, MY GRACIOUS KING![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                    [b]Request:[/b] Please post which avi(s) you would like to draw
                                                    [b]Samples:[/b] Please post samples through a link to a thread, DA, etc. Or post them, preferably under a spoiler
                                                    [b]Prices:[/b] List your prices for all art types
                                                    [b]Art Types Offered:[/b] chibi, full body, bust, head shot, etc.
                                                    [b]Other:[/b] extra notes for whatever
                                                    [/align]

Demonic Man-Lover

User Image

↳ Art Request Information

I am accepting all kinds of art, so do not let that stop you from requesting me to buy your art

I will list all the avi's I would like drawn below with preferred poses.
                                                    Please know that you do not need to do the poses if unable to.
                                                    They are just preferences.

Also, some avi's can be simplified because I know that most of my avi's are crazy complicated and layered.
                                                    Please ask for permission to simplify before doing the art.

If you click on each picture, it will take you to a enlarged screenshot with all the items.

If the avi says "CLOSED" on it, it means that I do not want art made of it at this time.
                                                    If it has an "*" next to it, that means I have little to no art of this avi, making it a high priority for me.

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Blue Avi Requests

This is a monster slayer* avi.
                                                    I do not have a preference in poses.
                                                    However, I do want in a sexualized (aka sexy) pose involving the weapon
                                                    User Image

This is an assassin* avi.
                                                    However, I do want a pose that is "sexy" and involving the weapon
                                                    User Image

This is a dark angel mercenary avi.
                                                    However, I do want a pose that is dark and sexy and involving the weapons.
                                                    User Image

I call this my blue scissor* avi.
                                                    Essentially, she is a murderer that only uses giant blue scissors to kill
                                                    However, I do want a pose that is dark, bloody, yet cute.
                                                    User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Kingly or Royal Avi Request

This is a flower princess* avi.
                                                    However, I do want in a cute pose involving flowers
                                                    User Image

This is my king avi.
                                                    This avi is special because it has taken me years to make the perfect king avi
                                                    Therefore, I would like kingly poses that are regal, but sexy at the same time
                                                    User Image

This is a divine king* avi.
                                                    However, I do want either cute or sexy poses
                                                    User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Halloween Avi Request

This is a witch avi.
                                                    However, I do want something sexy and involving skulls
                                                    User Image

This is a graveyard king avi.
                                                    However, I would like the background included, if possible.
                                                    Also, make it sexy, but deadly and involving blood
                                                    User Image

This is a fire witch avi.
                                                    However, I would like fire and magic included into the art, as well as a sexy pose.
                                                    User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Random Avi Request

This is my Pokemon Trainer avi.
                                                    I would like Charmander and/or Charizard in the art, if possible
                                                    Please make sure it refers to Pokemon and is a Trainer-like pose
                                                    User Image

This is a woodsman girl avi.
                                                    However, please make it in cute poses involving the woods and/or animals.
                                                    User Image

This is a dragon avi.
                                                    This is a dragon in human form, fyi.
                                                    I do not have preferences in poses, but make it either cute or sexy poses.
                                                    User Image

This is a oni hanyō avi.
                                                    Basically, she's half human, half ogre, as well as being skilled swordsman.
                                                    I do not have preferences in poses, but make it in some sexy pose.
                                                    User Image

This is a kitsune onikuma avi.
                                                    Basically, she's half fox demon, half bear demon. She's sexy and dangerous, able to rip a man apart with incredible strength.
                                                    I do not have preferences in poses, but try to make it sexy and deadly.
                                                    User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Red & Black Avi Request

This is a succubus* avi.
                                                    However, I would like her to be sexy (duh!).
                                                    User Image

This is a pirate avi.
                                                    However, I would like it to be pirate-related, but in a dark way.
                                                    User Image

This is a ninja warrior* avi.
                                                    However, I would like the poses to be related to either ninja-poses or emphasize "ninja".
                                                    User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Black & White Avi Request

This is a shinigami* avi.
                                                    Basically a death god, but from the world of the dead.
                                                    I do not have preferences in poses, but make it sexy and involving skulls and death.
                                                    User Image

This is a fallen angel* avi.
                                                    Basically an angel that has been cast down onto the earth due to sinful ways.
                                                    I do not have preferences in poses, but make it very sexy.
                                                    User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

↳ Couple Avi Request

This is my fallen angel avi & One HeII of a Butler
                                                    I do not have preferences in poses, but make it sexy!
                                                    User Image & User Image

This is my pokemon trainer avi & Synthetic Faust
                                                    Basically, I am her Pokemon Trainer and she is my Pokemon.
                                                    I would prefer poses related to Pokemon and very sexy yuri love <3
                                                    User Image & User Image

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

User Image

↳ Artists That Have Given Me Art

List of all the artists by name that have given me the amazing art above <3

Last 10 artists
                                                    >>: sweet luka123
                                                    >>: InternetCreature
                                                    >>: ReoKoyuki (x2)
                                                    >>: -l- Mi-tan -l-
                                                    >>: w8n
                                                    >>: bambirosewolf
                                                    >>: Weox
                                                    >>: Teaparty Pirate
                                                    >>: Chin City
                                                    >>: xXDark Death DollXx

All Artists Who Have Given Me Artist
                                                    Excluding Last 10

>>: IzayasFun
                                                    >>: ladymay111 (x2)
                                                    >>: ferruichi
                                                    >>: Synchrone
                                                    >>: CapsuleMiaow
                                                    >>: Little Revenant
                                                    >>: Ghooosties
                                                    >>: -Sweet Shiori-
                                                    >>: Krice
                                                    >>: Mirera
                                                    >>: I2ainy Days