Welcome to Gaia! ::

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

Hello everyone! I am forever looking for couple art of my husband and I! I love being able to surprise him with a cute art, that's something he and I have done for each other for years now and I want to continue with that! Feel free to name your price! I'm commissioning using gold and GC (No RLC-Covid has kinda kicked our butts)! Feel free to name your price and we will go from there! biggrin

This is some of the art we've gotten in the past, as well as rl images of us. I'm looking for us in any theme! I've loved creative pieces heart

Some ideas for pieces:
Holiday/seasonal themed!
(examples here) I'm totally okay with the more unique holidays (like the talk like a pirate day featured in these examples! Our anniversary was also an idea)

Game themed!
Examples! We like a lot of Nintendo games (Mario kart, party, any, the Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Super Smash Bros). We also really like arcades, Minecraft, and League of Legends!

Show themed!
We've been on a major cartoon binge. Things like Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Rick and Morty, Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Scooby-Doo, and Aggretsuko.

D&D themed!
We are both DMs and players! We play in quite a few campaigns, and in two of them, we have characters that are together. An idea I had with this was to have us drawn cosplaying our D&D characters! I'll list the characters here ^^
Vesi- Water Genasi Cleric: (two possible outfits!)
 Armor Outfit  and dress outfit  
These are previous commissions I've gotten of her for reference heart  

She's got purple hair and a dark purple gem on her forehead, her skin is blue. She is pretty curvy!

She can be found either wearing the armor (like in the first link), or her dressy outfit! (you have freedom on altering both up, I always like seeing creativity! biggrin

Here is the avatar reference for her dress  
She's got a cat companion, she is a very fluffy white cat with blue eyes and a blue bow around her neck! 
She is constantly making water bubbles float around her! (If she is talking to the character she is crushing on (Zephyr) they sometimes become hearts!)
Personality-wise, she is always super happy and tries to help everyone. She is very sweet and innocent  

Zephyr - Air Genasi - Hexblade Warlock

Previous commissions

He has light blue skin with slightly darker blue birthmarks/tribal tattoo style markings that run across his body. (either "straight" lines or wind theme)
He has no markings above his eyes or above his upper lip, however markings that run down from his eyes and a marking that runs down his chin and neck from his lower lip.

He has white/light hair - a faded haircut - short wavy hair on top

His eyes are a white/cloudy gray (in previous samples they were red but in-game he lost his power so he has his "normal" eyes now!)

He has a necklace with a single purple crystal

He has a hooded shirt, with the hood down and open Like this but open
Under the hooded shirt is a chainmail t-shirt: Chainmail reference
Harem pants, tucked into boots  

Personality-wise, he has always been a little bit serious. Here recently, he went from having a dark, almost gloomy personality to being more lighthearted and happy, even if he is still a little more serious

Glim: rock gnome wizard

Previous commissions  
He has purple robes with golden trim.
His hair is dark brown and shorter, he also has thicker eyebrows.
He has a short beard that follows his jawline so only a little on his face.
He has a backpack and on one side he has a spellbook he wears like a satchel bag so part of the books case or its spine has a strap that goes across his opposite shoulder.
He has a staff that has wood sections and sections that look like clear resin/epoxy with blue swirly bits in the clear parts of the staff.
Personality-wise, he is always curious and will do everything he can to learn something new, regardless of the situation. He has been through quite a bit and lost not only his original home (long story there), but also quite a few people that he was close to, so he is very cautious and concerned about those he cares about

Lyra Falin-Half elf Ranger/wizard

Previous commissions and general references
She has a lavender cloak with gold trim
Her eyes are a deep green
Her hair is pretty long and semi wavy-she doesn't brush it too much because her birds often like to sleep in it. Her hair is a lightish brown, almost the color of tree trunks

She has four birds- one is a larger black crow, the others are baby birds and are red with flicks of blue
She keeps the cloak open, and underneath is typical forest dweller clothing. (You have freedom here!) Otherwise, she has a necklace with a rock attached to it, it is a purple that almost matches the robe
She has a bow with six runes on it, two being the same rune

Personality-wise, she grew up being an outcast so she can be quiet. She is very curious, and loves her birds a lot, and will do anything for those that she cares about.

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

heart heart heart

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

heart heart heart

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

heart heart heart

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

heart heart heart

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

heart heart heart

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

heart heart heart

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Here's my art shop. I'd be interested in givin' your request a shot..? I dunno if my style fits...I think doing a cute painted portrait would be fun! Is there any particular games or shows you're into currently/would be especially interested in? Or any seasonal ideas?

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

Hi! Please consider me for this;;; I do pwyw plat commissions! U can find out more here

houjun-san's Rival

Poke Master

2,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hello if interested here is my art account https://www.instagram.com/mewtamara/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash