7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::Welcome darlings to Beauties of my Mind- my own art request thread!::♥
♥::Here I will request art of my OC's from my latest novel:::♥

♥::Chronicles to Corruption::♥
Link to my novel on Figment!
It's a rough draft (sort of), but if any of the artists who are drawing a character, this is an opportunity to read the real story behind the character. (Main character names are usually in the title, but PM for an exact part that a character is in if you're interested.) heart it on figment and I'll tip your post.

Stats
Fullbody: 12/24
Bust: 6/24

PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Table Of Contents:
-Rules
-O.C. Descriptions
-Expectations
-What I Have to Offer
-Banner and Affiliates

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
7/12/12: REOPENING FOR ONE LAST TRY. PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I HAVE A LOT OF OC'S!
7/18/12: NOW WITH TEKTEKS. User Image
7/20/12: I'll be gone nearly all day tomorrow because of the State swim meet! Wish me luck! wink I'm officially the state champion in the 50 Backstroke and 100 IM, so yeah, idk if any of you wished me luck, but it worked. xd
7/24/12: NO WOMEN OC'S LEFT. PLEASE DRAW MY MALES. THEY ARE SEXY AF.
7/28/12: THREAD IS CLOSED UNTIL THESE THINGS ARE COMPLETED!!:
✓ ALL REQUESTED ART IS RECEIVED
✓ THREAD IS RECONSTRUCTED!
✓ FUNDS ARE COMPLETELY AND COMFORTABLY REPLENISHED
Thanks to everyone who drew for me, or is drawing for me right now! I finished this request in record time, and my new request will be open soon with all new OC's (and the old ones too!). 4laugh

1/19/13: GRAND RE-OPENING!! NOW ACCEPTING ART OFFERS!!! POST POST POST!!! User Image

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::Rules!::♥
Do:
✓ Follow the TOS.
✓ Read EVERYTHING in the EXPECTATIONS AND WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER posts BEFORE filling out a FORM.
✓ Be respectful to everyone! Nematodes are people too!
✓ Bump, chat, tell me my OC's are great. heart
✓ Advertise!

DON'T:
✗ Steal art! scream
✗ Steal my OC's!! scream Or you will be thrown into the BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH.
✗ Insult any art or any OC's.
✗ Try to scam me. I know what you're up to.

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
O.C.'s I
These must be drawn in fullbody and colored. Click spoiler tags for descriptions!!
Ones with red *'s are already requested elsewhere so look at others.

-AurelUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A mysterious human being from another universe. He is a high ranking general and the leader of an alter-dimensional circus. He is in his early thirties and is about 6'2'', has blond hair, slightly pale skin, and bright aqua blue eyes. He's very cool and laid back. He's very romantic. He has some slight "fang-like" teeth. (NO NOT LIKE A VAMPIRE. I hate the thought of that.) He is quite thin and lanky. He actually looks a lot like... [x] [x] [x] He is heavily based on David Bowie during the Serious Moonlight tour. This is my MOST important OC, and I love him as if he was my own family. I would like him to be drawn with the most accuracy and detail as possible and I will be willing to pay up to 2 mil for him.

Maxim- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loving husband of Neva, and the friendliest man you'll ever meet. He's a shapeshifter, and has mastered the illusion of exploding. He 's in his early 30's, and is about 6'2''. He has a moustache (not shown on the tektek) and he's missing a few teeth (if you draw him grinning). He has short brown hair, usually neatly styled. I'd like him to be drawn in his circus performance outfit (shown in the tektek) but I'd like his pants to be blue instead of purple. GLITTER. GLITTER. GLITTER. He wears glitter EVERYWHERE he must practically SHIMMER. (he just wears white shoes no socks needed).

King Brax- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Key thing to remember for Brax: HE'S ABSOLUTELY INSANE. BONKERS. CRAZY. LOONEY. MAD. And he absolutely looks it. His hair isn't quite as long as it seems in the tektek, but it does peek out from beneath his crown. He's in his mid 40's and is about 5'8''. He is a tyrant. He's EVIL. I would really like the silver in his crown to be GOLD to match his cape. He's got grayish-brown hair. He has NO facial hair. He's toned. He's got dark brown eyes.

Queen Imana- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Key thing to remember for Imana: She's NOT crazy like her husband. She's radiantly beautiful (the most beautiful in the kingdom), and she's wise. She's 6'0'' tall and very slender. I would like her golden dress (in the tektek) to hug her body more and trail behind her instead of to the side. She has black hair and very dark brown eyes. She's sort of got a Somali based nationality.

Justin- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A schoolboy. I would like him drawn in the clothes in the tektek. Glasses are absolutely necessary. He has a mole on his cheek. I WOULD LOVE IT if he was holding DRUMSTICKS. He is a drummer. He's about 16 years old. He's extremely shy and quiet (unusual for a drummer, but he has self esteem issues). I don't really want him to be smiling (or if he is just a sort of shy smile).

Gisella- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Key fact: SHE'S GOING TO BE NUDE. (but covered up please I don't want anything blatantly showing. Because this site is PG-13. I would like her to be strategically covered with leaves and things. She doesn't talk. I would like her to be looking innocent. She has beautiful, long, flowing blonde hair. (She was found all alone in the magical dark forest thing). She has golden eyes.

Fiamara- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Key fact: Also going to be slightly nude with black smoke or ribbons covering her up. She's sexy. She's CURVY. She's evil. And I really want her to have that sly evil grin. She has long flowing red hair and reddish eyes.

-EloisaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Young black woman of 16 with black hair and dark brown eyes. She's 5'6'' and also very lanky. She keeps her hair in a sort of afro with flowers woven into it. She's very similar in appearance and beauty to Rosemara. She's Rosemara's sister. She smiles all the time. She wears minimal make-up.

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
O.C's II

This links you to the character profiles of the OC's that I require busts of. They already have fullbody drawings as reference. For those without a tektek, just ask for one if needed.
DO NOT POST HERE: [x]

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
O.C.'s III (ALREADY BEING DRAWN!)

Bust of Slade

Bust of Christa-Lynn

Bust of Aurel

*Neva- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neva is a decorated veteran from the Great War. She was a commander. She is tough as nails, and simply refuses to divulge in any meaningless bouts of emotion rather than indifference and anger. She's in her early 20's. She has light brown hair, always tied into a ponytail (not very long). She has long scar on her cheek. She's around 5'4'' (she's not the tallest girl around), and she's quite curvy. She loves everything about war, and cannot stand to lose. She works hard and is generally respectful to everyone. She has a husband that though she'd never express it publicly, loves him more than anything else in the world. I would like her to be drawn in her military uniform (shown in tektek).

*Alexis- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Normal schoolgirl. Around 15. Just stick to the tektek and you're fine. She has high cheekbones and shoulder-length very dark brown hair. (SHE IS NOT ASIAN. SHE IS ITALIAN.) She is tan. I would really like her to be smiling. She is a very goofy girl and loves to laugh. (She's not the brightest apple on the tree either.) She has sorta big boobs.

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::Expectations::♥

What I want:
✓ Fullbody colored drawing of characters in OC's I (only one for each)
✓ HQ colored bust drawings of characters linked to in OC's II (only one for each)
✓ All styles except for extreme kawaii desu desu animu and chibi.
✓ I love traditional art!! (watercolor, some marker, copic, prisma...)
✓ Freebies ALWAYS accepted and ALWAYS loved. heart
✓ Updates and WIP's while you are drawing are SO loved.
✓ Donations of gold will be extremely loved. (But I'm not here to beg, broseph.)

✗ I have every right to turn you down.
✗ Having no samples of busts or fullbodies (depending on what you're offering) will most likely be declined.
✗ I will wait up to 3 months for my art (without any updates), after that time is up, I will cancel the trade! I'm patient, but that's over the top. gonk

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Pick an OC from OC's I or OC's II.
2. Fill out this form and post it on the thread (or PM it to me if you really want to):

[align=center][quote="THE SPACE lNVADER"] [/quote]
[color=red][size=18]HEY! I wanna draw![/size]
My Name is:
Character(s) that I'm Drawing: (enter name[s] here followed by bust/fullbody)
Amount of Gold I want:
Sample of my art:
*Estimated time frame: (optional but greatly appreciated)
Questions or Other Info:[/color][/align]

3. I accept/decline and if I accept, I send a trade of the gold you want.
4. After you sketch a drawing out, PM me a rough copy to approve. (WIP are really appreciated.)
5. I receive my art (through PM or quote me on this thread and post it), and I complete the trade.

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::What I Have to Offer YOU!::♥

Name your price!
✓ Up to 500k for fullbodies.
✓ Up to 400k for busts!
✓ 2 Mil pure GGs for a fullbody color HQ drawing of my OC Aurel.
✓ 600k pure GGs for a bust color HQ drawing of my OC Charlemagne.
✓ An item from your quest (As long as it doesn't cost more than the art is worth.)
✓ Put your banner on the front page after my art is finished.

✗ $$$RLC

Since this is my shop, I may haggle. This is unlikely.

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::Finished::♥
These are the O.C.'s you missed drawing and have been captured perfectly!

Fullbody:

Christa-Lynn by Siran Lucine: [x]

Chris by Neka_Nyaka: [x]

Maria by prezial: [x]

Taiga by o BizarrEllen o: [x]

Aurelia by sugar fled: [x]

Slade by Minzy xx: [x]

Rosemara by Catherine Medici: [x]

Bear by CyCyDark: [x]

Irena by hudster: [x]

Pyramus by Instaneous: [x]

Pyri by llama8o8: [x]

Charlemagne by Loshka: [x]

Lady Constella by CTRLmyself: [x]

Busts:

Aurelia by Military Tribunal: [x]

Rosemara by Skank Bich: [x]

Chris by Len Inazuma: [x]

Maria by Gemini Genesis: [x]

Pyri by kaizuna: [x]

Bear by The Crows Are Laughing: [x]

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::Other Art Shops and Request Threads!::♥

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Go ahead and swap banners with me!

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
♥::Tell Your Friends!::♥

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/beauties-of-my-mind-requests-open-2-mil-funds/t.80999117_1/][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/l2ockLobster/BeautiesofmyMind.png[/IMG][/url]

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Open. User Image
Yay art!

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points