Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Fatcat

Since my perma-request of 9 beautiful years was removed by a mod over speculation and 3 year old posts I'm making this temp temp babe until I can recover it.

Nothing fancy, don't have it in me to make this pretty, I'm sorry...

My current priority is my new siren Hayami and her enraptured Oni pirate Odosu~
User ImageUser Image

Not your taste? Check out my other OCs, outfits, and yummy male OCs:
Other Babes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yummy Bois:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More Tilty Outfits:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artistic freedom is loved for outfits and accessories but PLEASE ask me about character design changes/allowances (hair, tattoos, piercings, etc).

Mostly looking at GG but will consider RLC. I like all styles but am being very picky these days and am sticking to a strict budget. Please don't be offended if I don't pick you this time around as I'm just looking for something different, at the moment. //_// Just post examples and prices and we'll talk~

Note: Due to the craziness of my schedule right now I am not on as frequently and will not be responding to everyone. I apologize in advance if this upsets anyone but I just don't have the time and am on mobile, too. If I'm interested, I will quote you or message you, thank you!

Art Of Espionage's Princess

Wealthy Bear

10,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
Maybe me?

Samples: 1 2 3

I could do a fullbody for 200b or a halfbody for 150b maybe? Or consider me for RLC <3

Desirable Fatcat

Favored Heiress
Maybe me?

Samples: 1 2 3

I could do a fullbody for 200b or a halfbody for 150b maybe? Or consider me for RLC <3

Oohh, yes, please~ can I do a full body for 200b +tip? <3

Pro Garbage

Would you be interested in my RLC?

Art Of Espionage's Princess

Wealthy Bear

10,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
Jen-Til
Favored Heiress

Oohh, yes, please~ can I do a full body for 200b +tip? <3

That sounds good! I'll get started and send you the sketch soon!

Desirable Fatcat

l l a m a p a c a
Would you be interested in my RLC?

Those chibis are super qt. Considered~

Wheezing Smoker

grl u tempt me

Desirable Fatcat

Lord Phukit
grl u tempt me

/gigglesnort bae heart

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Desirable Fatcat

Iavish
#nude4jen

lol you starting a movement?

Wheezing Smoker

Jen-Til
Lord Phukit
grl u tempt me

/gigglesnort bae heart

i take 0 offense if its not what ur looking for but i've been doing clean colored sketches

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Jen-Til
Iavish
#nude4jen

lol you starting a movement?

Eeyup! emotion_awesome

Desirable Fatcat

Lord Phukit
Jen-Til
Lord Phukit
grl u tempt me

/gigglesnort bae heart

i take 0 offense if its not what ur looking for but i've been doing clean colored sketches

messaged you on discord

@Iavish oh jeez XD

King Adidas's Queen

Pretty Visage

Huehuehue. emotion_dealwithit

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jen-Til
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know I'm always ready to draw for you. 3nodding And she's a stunner... *o*

I can't believe your huge thread was removed. >.> Thaaat baffles me. Far as I could see, it was quite active?

​​
RLC PRICES HERE ​​(including TOS in the HOW IT WORKS tab)​​

Newest Samples: x X
x X x X x X x X x
​​X
User Image

Weapons, wings, armour, backgrounds,​ animal features (like horns, fur, whiskers, patterns)​ etc, may add to the price depending on difficulty/detail.

These are average prices​, and they are based on printable-sized images (A4 for full-body)​. Your request could end up costing less​​ or more (or exactly as listed) depending on the details of what you want. 3nodding ​​

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff