Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Exhibitionist

Avi of the week: Draw me?
I'm really looking for current avi art right now. I'll update this later with some avis I use consistently.

Mini Stories
&

I like to write mini stories about avis I see that inspire me.
If you want one, post the avi, the theme of the story and the length.
I usually write 150-350 words so let me know if you want it longer, shorter, whatever.
I'll assume you're just chatting if you don't =]
Unless you're one of the inspirational ones.
Then I'll just quote you with the piece.
If you're drawing art for me, tell me before so I can write your story.
Draw whatever avi I have up there at the time you post.

Signs!

Aaaand, if you don't want a story, I also make signs with my awesome hats.
For those, tell me penguin, panda, bunny or bear. NEW CANADA HAT!
If you don't specify, you get checkered hat xD
If you want me to write a certain phrase, also let me know or I'll just wing it.

These are freebs, but I enjoy trades A LOT =]
Or just stick around and chat a little

EXAMPLES BELOW

Lonely Exhibitionist

Signs are on hold until I find a new photo editor I like or til I get this one fixed. Sorry for those waiting, or those who want one. I'm working on it as fast as I can
Here's some pictures of my hats. This is where I'll post examples when people start getting some

Penguin, panda, bunny (ok, so maybe it's a jackelope) and bear. And here are the default hats.

Made signs:
I'll link them when they're done for example's sake
Nanduri- bunny
ColonelPenguin89- penguin
VAULT I3OY- bear
Ai-Dee-Kay- panda
Autumnal Edarric- all of them?
Ace of Hearts- hat

Lonely Exhibitionist

Here are some stories I've written. I'll also put a waitlist/who I'm writing for thing up here

Writing for:
- OX Sweet_Insanity XO -

Waitlist:
None

Examples

The little boy flipped through the pages of the book his grandfather had left in his room. He was supposed to be asleep already, but he was thinking too much of the bedtime story Papa had told him. The pictures were his favorite. They were all sparkly and the people were always smiling up at him. With his right hand, Adam brushed his fingers over the pointed ear of a woman who was walking up out of an ocean. It started tingling so he rubbed it on his blankets before shutting the book and lying down to sleep. The book was carelessly tossed beyond the foot of his bed, so in his slumber, he didn’t notice the cover flipping back and the pages begin ruffling until they stopped on the last page he’d looked at, that of the Selkie woman emerging from the sea. He also didn’t notice her moving, the pages rippling like the water as she walked out of her world and into his. With a slight smile, the Fae woman leaned over and lightly brushed the shell of his ear with her fingertips before disappearing out the window, into the darkness that followed her descent out into the sea beyond Adam’s window.
When he woke the next morning, he ran to his Papa’s room to tell him of the amazing dream he’d had of swimming in the ocean with someone who looked like the pictures of Gramma when she was younger, and showed off the delicate blue seashell that he had found sitting on the nightstand when he woke. He raced back up to his room and so missed the nostalgic smile on his grandfather’s lips, and the small tear that made its way down his cheek.

The cane hit with a sharp tack against the marble every other step he took. The crowd of people filling the elegant lobby parted quickly for the powerful man, almost blinded by the stark ivory of his hair that cascaded over his shoulders. As he approached the cherry wood trimmed desk of the hotel, the concierge quickly looked up with a nervous smile. “How nice to see you again, sir. Same room as always?”
With a barely there nod accompanied by nary a change in the fierce expression he was led up to his normal suite of rooms. He stepped inside, his footsteps hushed by the plush carpet as the door shut with a soft click behind him. The frigid air-conditioner circulated the scent of money around him as he walked to his office. The door was opened before him by a classically beautiful woman. “Welcome back, General,” she purred in her husky voice. She walked him to his chair behind the impressive desk and leaned on the side of it in what she hoped was a seductive pose. “Is there anything I can do for you today?”
A slight glance to the side sent her scurrying to the door and shutting it quietly behind her. Finally ensconced in silence, he leaned back in his chair and surveyed the room around him. It was decorated just how a room like this should be. Expensive antiques blended seamlessly with modern furniture, and the only personal possession was a small picture frame on the edge of the desk in front of him. Reaching out, he brought it up to eye level and looked at the rag-tag group of boys caught forever in this carefree moment. The glass cracked as it hit the wall, shattering and it fell to the floor around the broken frame.
A chuckle slowly gathered in his chest and grew to a booming laugh that he couldn’t stop from escaping. This was it. The last one was gone and there was no one to challenge him; would never be anyone to challenge him again. Friends? That had changed not a week after the cheerful snap of the camera. Betrayed, ignored, laughed at. But never again. He was in control now. And he would never give it up.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Aaaaand GO!

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

i like anutha BUMP

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

Lonely Exhibitionist

ColonelPenguin89

User Image

Ruthless Reveler

10,225 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
HM. I wants Artzies sign but I'm also curious as to what kind of Story you'd give my Avi....YOU WHOREEE!!!! xD Bahaha. <3 Yous Kandi!!!! biggrin

Also....Maybe I should draw your avi...And then take a crappy picture with my phonez and upload it...Yes...I think I'll do that...BAHAHAHA! xD
Kandi-coated Misery
ColonelPenguin89

User Image

Awesome, thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items