Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello, allow me to introduce myself.

User Image

My name is Eric, and I am an aspiring writer and artist.

I don't care about money, I simply like to draw.

It has been a while since I have exercised my skills,

and I am inclined to offer my talents for no expense.

Merely post away, anything you wish, and have fun.

There are no guarantees that you will be drawn,

but it does not hurt to post, as it only increases your chances,

and the wonderful conversation is always welcome.

**Note:
All gifts are accepted and appreciated.

biggrin

Examples

== Link: Deviant Art Gallery ==

User Image

User Image

A Call to Artists
If you like what you see here, and are an artist yourself,

I must tell you that one of my favorite pastimes is trading works with other artists.

(I like to showcase the various talent throughout Gaia on my profile)

If you are an artist who is confident in their abilities and

are interested in such a trade, find a means to get in contact with me

whether it be via Personal Message, Profile Comment, Quote, etc,.

I am open to all styles, and I would love to see your work, so please share it with me.

biggrin

Thank you, and have fun!

Anxious Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
People being Drawn

1.) Fifty Shades of Gross
2.) Rickety Bridge
3.) Madame Hummingbird
4.) Cloud Shadow557
5.) Secretly a Mermaid
6.) Slendy Senpai
7.) D i a
8.) Sir Fratley
9.) GurlGod
10.) Mission Failure

pirate

Drawn thus far

1.) Fifty Shades of Gross
User Image
-----------------------------------------------

2. Rickety Bridge
User Image

3.) Madame Hummingbird
User Image

4.) Cloud Shadow557
User Image

5.) Secretly a Mermaid
User Image

6.) Slendy Senpai
User Image

7.) D i a
User Image

8.) Sir Fratley
User Image

9.) GurlGod
User Image

10.) Mission Failure
User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

The Lonely Dream

Would you perhaps consider my current avatar? 4laugh
User Image

Versatile Lunatic

Could you possibly consider drawing my current avi? o:

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wow! Your drawings are incredible!

Anyways, I would love it if you would take the chance to draw my avatar. If you do, I will greatly appreciated it. I'm also more than happy to chat so, even if you don't find my avatar fit, I would be happy just to talk to you.

Lonely Sex Symbol

Zanethemayor

I agree so much with you. I almost wish he did digital so I could watch a stream.

Bashful Receiver

Oooh! You're really good! 8O

Could I interest you in either of these guys?

Bailey preferably in the Team Plasma uniform (there should be references of said uniform in his profile gallery emotion_yatta )

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Scarlett Camilla Blythe
Zanethemayor

I agree so much with you. I almost wish he did digital so I could watch a stream.

That would be pretty awesome as well. While I'm not very big on watching streams it would still be cool to see how the art is done. After all, I'm not really the artist type so, I hardly ever draw and when I do, I'm usually forced to.

Lonely Sex Symbol

Zanethemayor
Scarlett Camilla Blythe
Zanethemayor

That would be pretty awesome as well. While I'm not very big on watching streams it would still be cool to see how the art is done. After all, I'm not really the artist type so, I hardly ever draw and when I do, I'm usually forced to.

I wish I could draw well so badly but I don't have the time or patience to practice drawing. After looking at his DA, my favorite is still the top image on his first post. I really hope he gets to become a tattoo artist. With his artistic talent, I would definitely get a tattoo from him. (Of course I'd probably cry because I'm a big baby.)

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Scarlett Camilla Blythe
Zanethemayor
Scarlett Camilla Blythe
Zanethemayor

I wish I could draw well so badly but I don't have the time or patience to practice drawing. After looking at his DA, my favorite is still the top image on his first post. I really hope he gets to become a tattoo artist. With his artistic talent, I would definitely get a tattoo from him. (Of course I'd probably cry because I'm a big baby.)

I don't think I would be getting a tattoo anyways! But, it would still make for an awesome tattoo. The main reason I wouldn't is because of that job that I want to work might frown upon me having a tattoo. (Unless it's covered and nobody sees it of course.)

Lonely Sex Symbol

Zanethemayor
Scarlett Camilla Blythe
Zanethemayor
Scarlett Camilla Blythe
Zanethemayor

I don't think I would be getting a tattoo anyways! But, it would still make for an awesome tattoo. The main reason I wouldn't is because of that job that I want to work might frown upon me having a tattoo. (Unless it's covered and nobody sees it of course.)

Ahh. I understand. I already have one, courtesy of my Uncle for a graduation present, and I nearly cried for 2 hours trying to get through it. I don't handle pain well. After it was done, I crawled into bed for 2 days.
Hi there.❤
I'm looking for someone who's willing to draw me some couple art for my birthday. emotion_kirakira

The avatar's I'd like to get drawn are;
Him; (( Pictures can be rather large.))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
(( All pieces are made by amazing artist. emotion_bigheart ))

And her; (( Pictures can be rather large. ))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
(( All pieces are made by amazing artists. emotion_bigheart ))

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Scarlett Camilla Blythe

Ahh. I understand. I already have one, courtesy of my Uncle for a graduation present, and I nearly cried for 2 hours trying to get through it. I don't handle pain well. After it was done, I crawled into bed for 2 days.

That doesn't sound like it was fun. Well, at least you were able to get though it at the end. I know my stepdad has tattoos but, I never really asked him about if they hurt or not. Still though, that's another reason why I don't think I will be getting one.

Do you have any pets? I have a cat named Neko and he loves to meow at me. He is a Simease cat which is one of the reasons why as the breed is a very social type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff