Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Welcome to Nuky's official-looking art request and freebie thread! =D

The post with info about my other OCs is still a WIP, if you want to draw one of them but you need more info, feel free to bombard me with questions about them ;3

I've moved from this thread to here!
If you've already posted in my previous thread, feel free to post again here! I don't mind~
Unless I've already drawn for you...

I can draw for you, and you can draw for me! All conveniently located in one big thread!
If you want free art, just scroll to the post below =3
If you want to draw for me, then you've got the rest of the first page to look through~ I might tip depending on my funds!

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Want art from me? Then post away~
If all you want is a freebie, you can skip the rest of the posts below. =3

I won't draw for everyone that posts here, I will pick and choose.
If your character doesn't pique my interest, then I won't draw it. I'm sorry if I'm picky D;
Hit and runs are fine, but I am more likely to draw for you if you stay and chat with me ;3 You're not guaranteed to get art, but much more likely.

I will decided what I draw for you. It all depends on my drawing mood. Sometimes I like drawing busts, other times I like drawing full bodies, sometimes I like coloring, other times you'll just get a sketch. You're welcome to tell me a preference, but I might not follow it.
My drawing mood changes constantly, so even if I ignore your request today, I might draw for you two days or so later.

I can draw pretty much anything, or I can at least try.
I prefer OCs over avis. (OCs based on avis are considered avis)
Tips are always appreciated!

Link me if you have a request thread! I like browsing through them~

RULES for my art
✪ You may post my art anywhere you want, just don't claim it as your own.
✪ You may resize and/or crop my art, as long as my signature "nukdae" is still visible (you may rewrite it if needed).
✪ You may NOT color/recolor my art unless I give you my permission.
✪ Do NOT sell my art. It is a freebie for you and only you, not a way to earn a profit.
If you post a request for a freebie in this thread, then you must follow these rules.

People I have drawn for:
Ksubii | ykie | banana uyuu | tricklesky | Heavens Black Crow | Kitsune no Katon | Aya_Natsume2012 | jackiee153 | B A B Y C O C K | Zandekar | --Beckys Nightmare-- | Chris in Distinction | Quixotic Serf

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

I have an OC I would love to collect art for!

He doesn't have a name, but he has many aliases. His favorite at the moment is "Raven."
He also goes by Shadow King, Angel, Reaper, and Raiiel (Rai).

Here is his ref sheet:
User Image

Other images for reference:
one | two | three

Most of his info can be found on the ref sheet, but if you want to know about something that's not on there, just ask. =3

Clothing/Accessory Note:
When drawing him, you don't have to draw him in the clothing seen in his ref, you can draw him in a completely different outfit if you think it suits him better, BUT I am very fond of that scarf on him. You can draw him in whatever outfit you want as long as you keep the scarf, you can also change the color of the scarf and/or add designs on it, but keep it long and the ends tattered.
Also, you don't have to draw him will all of the clothes/accessories in the ref e.g. he doesn't always wear his gloves.

Relevant info not on ref:
Raven had three different weapons (you can draw him with one or two... or none). His main weapons are dual long swords, he is very skilled with them. He also uses a bow, with arrows created by his own energy, and he has near perfect aim. His last weapon is a scythe which he inherited from his brother, but he doesn't know how to wield it proficiently, so he mostly uses it for show/fun. (will be adding a weapon ref later)
He has a shadow wolf form that is, at shoulder height, as tall as an average human male. (will be adding a ref later)
His favorite animal is a cat. His favorite hobbies are getting drunk and sleeping around.

---

If you want to do a couple drawing and want to know who he would pair with, then you can pair him with Gaun (info in post below), or you can pair him with any of your OCs or any fan pairing. He has no preference to gender. Please don't pair him with any of the other characters below (only Gaun).
You can also genderbend him. (He was actually a female character originally).

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Other than Raven, I have some other OCs I'd like to collect art for. Plus, having a variety of characters for people to choose from helps =D

Ayrin

Ayrin and Raven are basically two sides of a coin. Ayrin acts as Raven's voice of reason. They are very close friends and they would never abandon each other.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ayrin is slightly taller than Raven, about 5'7" or 5'8" but his build is a bit wider. His hair is long and golden with red-orange ends. His eyes are emerald green.
Other pictures: one

Personality: Responsible and very stubborn. When he decides on something he will be very determined about it and rarely changes his mind. He is friendly when meeting new people. Whenever things seem a bit too serious, he will try to lighten the mood with a joke (usually doesn't help). He is terrible at multitasking unless it involves cooking.
Other info: His weapon of choice is a spear (feel free to change the design as I haven't settled on one). He is also a very good cook. He is not a strong flier, and will get tired after about an hour in the air.

Gaun

Gaun is Raven's "heart," his anchor. Both Gaun and Raven are soul-eaters. Simply put, they are in a very open, romantic relationship.
Appearance:
User Image
Other pictures: one | two (w/ Raven)
He is 6'0" with a very limber build, though he has heavier muscle tone than Raven or Ayrin. Athletic. There are some very old scars on his back. His hair/fur is black, short and a bit messy, his eyes are narrow and a bright amber.

Personality: Serious, doesn't joke around or laugh at jokes. It's very rare to see him smile, as if he doesn't know how to express himself. He will not hesitate to kill someone when ordered to, and he only takes orders from Raven. He is very loyal.
Other info: Gaun is a Bakeneko, so he is often seen in his cat form - a short haired black cat with amber eyes, smaller than the average house cat. He also has a shadow form like Raven, only he takes the shape of a panther. His weapon on choice are his bagh nakh, though he is also very skilled in hand-to-hand, and, in short, because of his cat-like abilities, he is capable of parkour.

---

Shora

Shora Dragone Wolff is my very first OC. Her backstory probably has a lot of marysue qualities, but she's been with me for such a long time, I can't think of how to revise it without changing her character completely. I don't write with her anymore, she's just there to look pretty. ;3
Appearance:
User Image
Other pictures: one
Her hair/fur is black and long and her eyes are silver with cat-like pupils. She is about 5'5" with an hourglass figure. She prefers to wear black and loose fitting clothes.

Personality: Stubborn and hot-headed. She has a short fuse and quite a temper.

Kata

Kata Rift. She is a half breed. Her mother was a Blood Wolf (werewolves are made, Blood Wolves are born) and her father was a Mage-turned-human. Kata is close friends with Shora.
Appearance:
User Image
She is 5'4" and her body is pear shaped, she has a small bust (A cup). Her hair is silver with natural black streaks. Her left eye is light blue. Her right eye is golden with rainbow-y flecks and a cat-like pupil. She covers her right eye, which has the ability to see two seconds into the future, with an enchanted eyepatch so she doesn't experience a sensory overload. Her hands end in claws, so she always wears gloves so she doesn't accidentally scratch something or someone.

Personality: Carefree, optimistic, energetic.

I have many more OCs, but these are the main ones.
More characters may be added at a later time.

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Draw my cats =D
You may draw them as anthros or as humans (with cat features), or you can just draw them as regular cats. I have three kitties, but I feed a family of (about nine+) strays that hang around my house.

User Image
                      Demon Kitty AKA Kii
                      She is a white, short haired cat with pale blue eyes. She'll be 9 years old in April.

Kii is my cat-child. I raised her from a kitten. I adopted her from Petsmart when she was two months old. She was a reward for me after getting straight A's in 6th grade. At first I wanted a black and white kitten, but once I saw her, it was love at first sight and I just had to take her home.

Behind the name: I accidentally got into the habit of calling her "Kitty" even though I wanted to name her Twilight. But I didn't think it suited her so I started calling her Kitty. Then, on occasion, the light would hit her eyes just right and make her pupils turn red. It was a creepy effect, especially when she's lurking in a dark hallway. Since she was always playful and got into things she shouldn't, I named her Demon. She still answered to Kitty, so I mushed the two names together and got Demon Kitty. The nickname "Kii" happened when I was saying kittykittykittykittykittykitty in a high pitched voice and it ended up sounding like Kiikiikiikiikiikii. Now I just call her Kii. =3

Personality: She can be quite the menace and seems to like picking on Caly, often ambushing her as she comes out of the litter box. She always seems energetic. Even if she's in the middle of a nap, she'll perk up and play with me if I have a toy for her. She loves to curl up under the covers with me when I'm in bed. She knows how to use her cute-ness to beg for treats. Her meow sounds more like an "Arroo." She trills a lot. Her favorite thing to do is to sit in front of the door and watch everything that's happening outside.

Extra pics: I am such a ridiculous cat-obsessed person that I've made a twitter for posting cat pics ;p You can find a bunch of pictures of Kii here: @cyootcatspam

User Image
                Silver
                Silv is a mainly gray, short haired cat. She has a white "bib" and a white patch on her chest and another white patch on her belly (not connected to the bib or each other). Her front toes and back feet are white. Her eyes are green. Her right canine tooth is longer than her left and can be seen even with her mouth closed. Not sure how old she is, but I'm guessing around Kii's age or younger.

I got Silv from a friend who was moving away and couldn't take her with them. She was originally named "closet kitty" because she was a recluse and seemed to be terrified of human contact. My friend told me she was rescued from one of those places that do animal testing. I let her hide the first day she came into my house, but after that, I slowly coaxed her out into the open and gained her trust. She's still a little jumpy, but she's a friendly and sweet kitty once she gets used to you. I was going to try and find a new home for her since my parents didn't want another animal in the house, but Silver got my dad to warm up to her and I was allowed to keep her.

Personality: Sweet and friendly. LOVES to be pet, but hates being held. She is a bit of a ninja and very hard to find if you're not paying attention. Her meows are more like cute little squeaks.

Extra pics: *will add when I take some good ones* You can always watch videos on my YouTube, all I have are vids of my cats =p

User Image
                Caly
                Caly is a grumpy, long haired calico. Her eyes are a golden color and remind me of an owl. She should be around 12 years old.

One day, while visiting Petsmart to look and play with some of the kitties they had, this guy came in and asked the worker if they would take a cat off his hands. They said they weren't allowed to, but I offered to take the cat and find a home for it. And that is how I met Caly. She was four when I got her. Caly is the name her previous owners gave her, and I couldn't think of anything that suited her, so I kept the name.

Personality: Very loud and vocal. She has a temper and hates it when one of the other cats gets too close to her. She's friendly to people, but very mean to other cats. She loves jumping into (though, it's more like invading and taking over) laps and getting pet. Because of her age, I like to think of her as a grumpy old grandma cat.

Extra pics: *will add when I take some good ones* YouTube

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

I've played Aion on and off ever since it came out in 2009 (got it as a Christmas present that year). And now that it's gone free to play, I can play it even more! I'll be posting screenshots of my favorite characters that you can draw =3 I'll try to get the best pictures of their armor and weapons up too~

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

I've decided to start hoarding some adoptables/changables/breeables or whatever else they're called ;3 I would love to have art of them, too!

I currently only have one. I haven't named her, yet, either...
She was born from this egg, which hatched into this!
Color ref

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Draw Dat Bunneh-kins' avis!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote her if you do!
[quote="Dat Bunneh-kins"][/quote]

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

I'm willing to do art trades! Just ask =3
Not all art trade offers will be taken, though.
As I said in the second post (freebies), I'll only draw characters that interest me.

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300

IRL Shapeshifter

8,350 Points