Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best days and time to watch an art stream?

M-Th Morning 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 17 ]
M-Th Afternoon 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 17 ]
M-Th Evening 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 30 ]
F-Su Morning 0.063725490196078 6.4% [ 13 ]
F-Su Afternoon 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 32 ]
F-Su Evening 0.37745098039216 37.7% [ 77 ]
Other (leave a comment please!) 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

Zathila generated a random number between 1 and 53 ... 27!

Timid Gawker

*Update:
I've been kind of busy with school so I haven't reviewed the thread in a little while but I appreciate all your support and I will be drawing pieces soon!
Thank you! emotion_bigheart

Stream status: OFFLINE
The stream will be here on Twitch: Click me!

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

You will get something like below.
Oooor... a chibi. Maybe. If you prefer a chibi lemme know in your post. They're highly experimental.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I may or may not be re-drawing old pieces.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feel free to PM me or add me on Discord Zathila. I will quote you when I've finished your piece!

Since this thread has become pretty permanent, feel free to post again if you've already posted! However, if I've already drawn a freebie for you, I may not draw you one again to give everyone else a chance. But if I missed you and you want to re-post, feel free!
Drop me your avi or OC! I'll try to get to everyone but no promises! Or Just stay and linger and chat?
If you ever use my freebie piece for anything, I would love to see what for! Please quote and send me links emotion_dowant

emotion_bigheart If you like what I drew for you or just want to support me, consider buying me a coffee? emotion_bigheart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm safe, bored out of my mind, but safe lol
Would you consider one of my babes~? heart
Or checkout my Toyhou.se to see the rest of my babs!

Turani Kiana- [Bard]
Without capeUser Image
With capeUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sassy bard that grew up on her family farm and left to become a traveling musician with her ex when she was 18. She likes music, booze, fashion, and people. She plays the lute that can also somehow play heavy metal

Octavia- [Hazbin Hotel OC]
Her outfit is a short off the shoulder sweater dress with thigh high boots! Though if you want, feel free to play dressup! Her full tattoo- Here. She also has the nightshade flower tattooed on her ribs~
She’s a very popular burlesque dancer in hell, her stage name being Nightshade. The stars around her are optional.
Personality: Confident, Persuasive, Charming, Intelligent
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Celeste Kizakura- [Quirk: Unicorn]
(Shipped with Izuku Midoriya)
Hero Outfit Ref
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
School Uniforms
She wears her pink high tops and thigh high socks with her uniform
User ImageUser Image

Quirk: Unicorn
In addition to exceptional running speed, Celeste's quirk mainly focuses around healing. She can heal simple sicknesses and surface wounds. Her horn secretes a healing oil that not only makes it constantly look shiny and magical, but when applied to skin makes the regenerating process quicker than normal and to heal a sickness, one must ingest the oil. Every time she needs to produce more oil, it takes up a good chunk of her energy. If she overdoes it she can pass out from exhaustion, so she needs to make sure that her energy levels are stable. The larger the injury, the more oil it takes to heal. If someone was fatally injured she wouldn't be able to heal them completely but would be able to at least get them semi stable until further help arrives. She is also able to cure the effects of certain poisons as long as she knows exactly what poison she's dealing with. She has to know what it is, what it's components are, and what it does otherwise her quirk won't work. She cannot heal severe illnesses or broken bones.

Personality:
Celeste is a bright young woman who loves to help others, a lot of the time putting others before herself. She is highly intelligent and friendly to pretty much everyone she meets

Ryōma Matsuda- [Quirk: X-ray]
User ImageUser Image
Quirk: X-ray
Ryōma, when focused, can see through walls of buildings and that of the like. His eyes must remain open for his quirk to work, the second he blinks his quirk stops. If he uses it too much for too long he will get severe headaches and eye strain. He can see up to 30 meters and cannot see through solid concrete.

Personality: Ryōma, at first glance, appears very standoffish, which he is. He would much prefer to not be approached unless it’s by a potential client or an attractive woman, though he can be extremely charming when he wants or needs to be. He wouldn’t classify himself as a villain but not a hero either. If someone pays him enough, he’ll help them, but the second he gets his payment they no longer exist until the next time. He’ll assist villains with bank robberies from afar but also make sure there aren’t any people the heroes might’ve missed during a natural disaster. Though normally pretty passive, he can and will kick some a$$ if one tries to skimp on his payment. He is also insanely good at poker and black jack.

Chihiro Goda- [Quirk: Sound Effect]
(Shipped with Hizashi Yamada)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quirk: Sound Effect
She can make any sound effect that she’s already heard

Personality: She is extremely shy and, because of her past, selectively mute. So she almost only speaks in sound effects or just doesn’t speak at all, though she does use sign language. She is 28 and works at Hizashi’s radio station, which is how the two met. He is slowly helping her come out of her shell and become more confident in herself.

Sandy-Kyoko Jones- [Quirk: Rubber Body]
(Shipped with Shota Aizawa)
Her casual style is heavily influenced by rockabilly pinup mixed with greaser, feel free to play dress up with her if you want!
Hero OutfitUser Image
Casual OutfitUser Image
Quirk: Rubber Body
She can turn her body to the consistency of rubber, making her stretchy and highly flexible. If stretched out for too long that part of her body stays like that, resulting in a slow and, sometimes painful, recovery. The furthest she can stretch is 30 feet, if she really pushes herself; her normal stretch length is 20 feet.

Personality: She's a strong and independent woman who can take her of herself. She is highly extroverted and takes any chance she can to go on adventures and socialize, though sometimes she doesn't realize if she's accidentally making someone uncomfortable. Though the second it clicks she starts apologizing immediately. Around her students she is stern, as she wants her students to succeed, though there are some days that she's more relaxed. She is not afraid to stretch her arm and smack any disobedient or rowdy students upside the head

Premium Kitten

ahhh your art is so cute! <3
i'd love to see any of my bbs in your style! feel free to put them in any outfit you'd like if you decide to do a full body c:

thank you for looking! be safe <3
Cute art consider one my girls

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image-

User Image

User Image

My new character zyth
User Image

Character Xaliah

User Image
I have these if you're interested!

Alba is a 17 year old princess, who spends most of her time inventing or playing video games. She has a pretty chill attitude and is normally wearing her goggles, even if they aren't considered too professional. She is the youngest in her family and has the most knowledge on the internet and gaming.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

This is Prince Alejandro. He is the oldest male in his family and he spends a lot of time working in mines so he's very muscular as a result. He has a fairly flamboyant and flirty attitude and likes to show off sometimes, making him seem arrogant.
User Image

This is Princess Margarita, the older sister to Alba but younger than Alejandro. She is more quiet and reserved than her siblings, often giving a colder attitude towards others; she prefers to spend her time reading or focusing on her own studies as she actually enjoys learning new things. She is often seen glaring towards others or giving judgmental looks towards them if she disapproves of their actions.
User Image

Tsukumo Shimotsuki
Alias: Haze
Tsukumo's quirk is Clouds. He can generate clouds, using his hands or mouth. The clouds can be thin and used as a diversion by making it hard to see or it can be made more solid and dense depending on how much water Tsukumo drinks. It's rumored that his hair is actually a cloud as well but he doesn't really let anyone touch it.
Casual / Hero Outfits
User Image
User Image

Ume Aoyagi
Alias: Apricot
Ume's quirk is Spores. This quirk allows her to produce spores from the flower on her head; it can also come from her skin but that takes more time. The spores fill the air and attach to each other, creating solid objects or can attach to other objects and be used by Ume as a way to climb. She wears a ventilator as the spores run the risk of attaching to the inside of her mouth and throat.
Her eyes are a bright green although she normally keeps them closed. The flower on her head is thought to be an accessory but it's part of a mutation from her mom's side of the family. She has another mutation, from her dad's side, that causes bio-luminescence with her flower.
Casual/Hero Outfits
User Image
User Image
Maybe my Persona 5 OC will interest you? I’m playing through it for the first time so I’m super into it <3 If not her then maybe one of my other OCs? Thank you for your consideration <3

My Persona 5 OC
Sorry I don’t have a fullbody reference of her yet
User Image

User Image - Her uniform

User Image - Full picture of her uniform

User Image - Her spring/summer outfit

User Image - Her 1st fall/winter outfit except her top would be blue or gray

User Image - Her 2nd fall/winter outfit, she’d have the shoes from the first one

Gamer girl OC - Mio Chigasaki
User Image

User Image

Saki Uchiha
User Image - drawn by witchynade on deviantart

User Image - Saki and Sasuke drawn by witchynade on deviantart

User Image - 16 year old Saki drawn by Hoshiko-Tan on Gaiaonline

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 16 year old Saki oufit by witchynade on deviantart

Aspen - Assassin (future avi)
Her personality at the start is cold and ruthless, after spending time with Damien she starts to show a more soft and protective side. She is 18 years old, 5 feet 3 inches (160cm)
User Image

User Image - by oriansaurora

User Image - by Coffee Frappuccino

User Image - by Origin Unknown

User Image - by lkjlkjsdkjfkjsd

User Image - by UnlimitedJar

Sugary Lightbringer

11,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
Any of my precious babs here? heart

User Image
(Normal attire)

User Image
(White mage)

User Image
(Dancer)
Name: Lily Luno
Race: Lalafell/Dunesfolk
Job class: White mage, also her secondary class is dancer
Height: 3ft (smol)
She has freckles on her face
User Image
User Image

User ImagexUser ImagePrince Lucas (Lulu) And before you ask, yes he is shirtless in that first image
User Image

User Image
Queen Ula
User Image

User Image
Ember (The Phoenix)
User Image
me and my family are safe I hope yours is as well
I have an oc but only one ref I hope that's alright

User Image

Noob

perhaps my avi? c:

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please consider the following? If you click on the one you like the most, you'll be redirected to her profile which will have links to music, galleries, and anything you could possibly need. User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Yuno-pi's Queen

Blessed Genius

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
Helno I'm safe whee Would you consider anyone of these below? heart
Leruma: for info or outfit breakdown here

User Image
Art ref:

User Image

her other outfits:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Note:
~ she's the goddess of death
Personality: straightforward, unusual, mysterious, unreadable

Nefertari:outfit breakdown Here

User Image
Artwork:

User Image

Note:
~ goddess of the sea and light
~ she has median sized busts and curvy at the hips
Personality: Sarcastic , Confident , impulsive, Charming

Lore:

User Image
User Image

Lucid:

User Image
his outfit:

his pants , just a plain office pants with no belt
User Image
shoes:
User Image
An example of how his outfit should look
Minus the inner shirt and vest , with only one coat button closed:
User Image
Mini Note:
~ he's Owner of a bar
Personalty: Observant , hard to reason with, gets mad easily .

Lateefah:

User Image
Things to add:

her eye-shadow, lip color and eye color ref:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Note:
~ she's curvy and busty
~ her nails are a bit long and pointy
~ she has golden like ears on both sides
~ she has demon like sharp pupils

Skye:

User Image
User Image
Art Ref:

User Image

Her lip color& body shape:

User Image
User Image

Mini info:
~ she's a deity of a lake
Personality: Chill, blunt and haughty.

Thank you for considering!

Timid Gawker

kassthesassmaster

I'm glad you're safe!
I hope you like it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Wife

Your art is super cute! emotion_bigheart
I would especially love some art of my pokemon girl Sora if she inspires you heart

User Image

Her Haunter is her best friend but he totally doesn't ave to be included

Frozen Lunatic

Dear artist,

I am spamming these message across art freebies forum just to get an art or two. Show me your talent. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon <3

Sincerely
Kurito

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas