Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

User Image
§Rena's Welcome§

First of all I would like to welcome everyone here to our Art request thread!

Now I want you all to be patient with me here for a little bit, I don't create threads that often so needless to say I'm quite new to all of this. However there is a first time for everything and I've really wanted some art for a while now. ◕ ◡ ◕

I go by the name Rena here on Gaia and if there are any questions about anything please feel free to ask me or my brother Shugo. I'm a pretty chatty person so don't worry about posting here even if you can't give me art. I draw pictures as well so the last thing you need to worry about is me bothering you for work. I know how much time it takes to finish a good picture, especially with how much goes on in life.

What I'm REALLY looking for is some great couple art of my twin brother Shugo9b and I. I'm really not picky. I don't have a certain style that I love or pose limitations. Single art of either one of us appreciated as well.

OR if you're looking to advertise yourself and your shop you can draw one of my role-play characters. If I like the picture I'll use it to make a posting format for my character and these pictures are used in any role-play that I'm using them in so everyone in the role-play/guild that I'm in will get to see them.

If you're interested in drawing something for me that I will love and brag about please continue on to the next post for some more details on what I'm looking for... (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

§The Regulations§
01 Obviously obey the ToS.
02 Please don't simply just post an advertisement for your thread and disappear. If you're looking to advertise please draw us a picture and then if you want us to post a banner for your shop we will do so gladly.
03 No flaming. Mean people make us sad. (︶︹︺)
04 No begging for art. That's our job here!
05 Don't steal the art that we get! Not yours- ours.
06 If you draw us a picture please remember to put your signature or username on it! For some reason if Rena has unsigned art it makes her feel like she stole it ._. Plus, then when you're famous we can brag about having your signature.
07 We would hope that this one is obvious, but please don't steal Rena's role-play characters. She spend hours making them and even longer loving them and using them in role-plays. If you're stealing characters grab some that are more popular like Harry Potter or whatever... (Rena does not condone the stealing of others characters no matter who they belong to.)

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

User Image
§The Twins§

About Us::
Personalities: Rena loves artistic things such as drawing, writing stories, and photoshopping pictures. She loves to eat ♥ and doesn't like sports too much (Hey I did play tennis!). She's more outgoing than Shugo but gets nervous when people touch her or get in her personal space. She likes to bake delicious foods! ≈ Shugo is also into reading and writing, but not as much as Rena is. Shugo likes to take pictures and plays basketball and baseball. He works as a waiter in a restaurant. He is very polite and he doesn't really go out of his way to talk to people. He also likes to bake delicious foods that Rena eats!

So that's a little bit about us! If you would like more information you can always check our profiles or just ask.
The reference pictures of Shugo and I are sorted into pairs of avatars that we've made that 'match'. These pairs are the ones that we'd prefer to be drawn together if possible. Some of them are cosplay avatars and the names of characters that we are supposed to be should be there as well. If you want to draw a single picture of one of us you can pick one of the ones below or draw something that one of us is wearing around the site. We're grateful for everything that we get.

Shugo is on the left and Rena is on the right

User ImageUser Image ≈ Tamaki Suoh From Ouran High School Host Club
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image ≈ Len and Rin Kagamine (Vocaloids - Costumes from the Daughter of Evil Series)
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

§The Original Characters§

User Image

BASIC INFORMATION

NameAlmina Bowne
Age17
GenderFemale
SexualityStraight
Height5"8
Hair ColorDirty Blonde
Hair Length/StyleReaches her waist, it is quite straight and the bangs are as in the picture. She finds long hair in her face obnoxious so she usually keeps it pulled back somehow.
Eye ColorJade Green

Clothing Almina usually wears a long-sleeved black turtleneck, and when it's especially cold she wears her long winter coat that's a little bit too large for her. She loathes wearing tight pants and short skirts more than anything. Almina prefers to wear a pair of loose slacks and if she must wear a skirt it should be long or a skort with tights or leggings underneath. She hates to wear heels because she likes to run.
Personality If someone tries to flirt with Almina she will probably never speak to them again unless she needs to. Since she's not physically strong she relies on using her head to get her out of tough situations. Almina tries to come and go unnoticed and is careful to try to remember the details of what she's doing and what she's seen. She thinks well under pressure. Almina loves to run and is quite fast. Her favorite thing in the entire world is her younger sister Raine and she would do anything to protect her. Almina focuses on her work too much to have time to worry about friends or relations so she really only communicates with her immediate family. She is very passionate about what she believes in and there is little that can be done to sway her steadfast morals. Almina doesn't have a temper that's quick to spark and keeps it in check because to lose ones head means that they lose the ability to rationalize in a situation.

Almina's World
Almina is from the role-play Whisper on the Winds which is a Post Apocalypse / Science Fiction roleplay. The world was destroyed and most all of humanity was killed. Some of the people that survived mutated giving them unnatural powers. These people are referred to as Spearions. Almina is one of these Spearions however she has no idea at this current point in the role-play. Her power is that whenever she comes into skin-to-skin contact with another Spearion she will temporarily gain their special ability, but until she touches one she is essentially human. The humans obviously fear the Spearions and have taken some of the largest cities in the world and built large walls around them to keep anyone from getting in or going out.

Almina's younger sister Raine, the person that Almina lives for, is deathly ill and the plant needed to cure her disease is outside of the boundries of the wall. When Almina got news that her family was planning on turning Raine in to the hospital so they could do what the willed with her Almina snapped. She disobeyed nearly every law there was and broke out of the wall to get the plant on her own and save her sister's life.
Once outside the wall Almina came into contact with a group of Spearions that told her that they would help her save her sister. With no other options Almina was forced to agree to join them.
Currently Almina has just managed to get back into the city with the plant her sister needs and is waiting for the Spearions to rescue her sister from her family.

Almina Loves
♥ Her Little Sister
♥ Running
♥ Good Food
♥ Reading
♥ Being Outside

But She Hates
♠ Being Stuck in the Rain
♠ Muddy Clothes
♠ Screaming
♠ Flirtatious Men

Other Photos of Almina ≈ [X]

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

User Image
§But What About YOU?§

When it comes to payment for art I have little give in terms of gold because I spend most of my gold before I get it. However if if I absolutely adore your art and it's not outrageously expensive I may be able to scrape something together gold-wise. However a better way that I am able to do would be to allow me to do something else for you.

A picture. First option, I can draw you a picture in return for you work. I don't have an art shop because I'm fairly slow when it comes to drawing pictures and my drawings are... average. I'm getting better everyday as I practice. Headshots are my favorite because I can do them quickly and I've had more practice drawing females than males. However that doesn't mean that I can't do other things! I put a lot of work into the pictures I give back and more than once I've used my study hall to run down to the art wing of my school and pester the teacher to help me with something I'm working on.
Examples of Rena's Art ≈ [X] [X] [X] [X]

Photo Edits. Oh god I love to do photo edits. In fact if you want me to do a photo edit for you I will even if you don't give me arts. Photo edits would be re-touching photographs of people. I whiten teeth, brighten eyes, smooth out the skin. I like to make things beautiful. Also I can do things such as changing eye color and hair color quite easily. Another thing that I consider a photo edit is taking a picture that already exists (usually these are anime style) and photoshopping it to look like an Original Character. Changing hair length, eye shape, clothes, etc. The rules I have when It comes to photoshopping an existing picture is that if the original artist has a watermark or a signature on the photo I will not edit it out. Also if the original artist comes forward and asks for the picture to be removed then you and I must oblige.
Example of a Person Photo edit ≈ None Yet =(

Making banners. Making advertisement banners for your shop, guild, or roleplay is also easy for me. You can give me pictures to work with, quotes to use, size you want, whatever really.
Example of Rena's Banners ≈ [X] [X] [X] [X]
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

§Completed Art§

Sнoω Mε Ŧнε Ŧωїη Lovε! ≈ Couple Art

SemiMemory ≈ [X] xXxXxXxXx Hotaru9b ≈ [X]

Wε Sтαηđ Aℓoηε! ≈ Single Art

So Alone...

Oяїgїηαℓ Musε ≈ OC Art

Missing the muse.

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

§Banners§

My request thread currently has no banners =( Because Rena is lazy/ too busy drawing artwork for trades/ doing HOMEWORK.
Maybe I'll make one later...

§Affiliates§

These are some awesome people/shops who have given me art or just places you should check out!
Ŧωїηсεsт Art Request

§Open§

Please feel free to chat and post now.

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Thank you for helping me with the thread this time Nii-san!

It's fine, but don't you already have a couple commisions you need to finish before you get any more?

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Yeah... but we have some more time off so I can work on it. Besides I like to draw in class sometimes when we get free time so I can draw art then as well.

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

If you think you can handle it -shrugs-

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

I'll be fine. If I can't handle requests I'll just not bump the thread for a while and then it's most likely that no one will see it.

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

I think what I can also do once I finish my current commissions is to travel in the Art freebies forum drawing and asking people to take a look here and see if they can draw something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff