Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓢo, I've decided to come and ask you gaians about a special request of mine.

I have a friend that Rps with me and she is a talented artist. She constantly draws our Ocs together or mine just for me. I can't draw well at all, so I'm hoping to get some art so I can in a sense pay her back for all the cute. All the art is a surprise. I show her new stuff whenever I get it, but I don't tell her I'm getting any. o uob

This is an art freebies thread, but I tip handsomely~

What I'm looking for
gaia_star Art of Jayden, Archer, or both together
gaia_star Chibi
gaia_star Realistic
gaia_star shonen-ai
gaia_star yaoi (must be kept Pg 13) Or, ya know, just message me. >3
gaia_star Headshot, bust, half body, full body
gaia_star Sketch, colored
gaia_star Any pose you want, really. Cute, sexy, sweet, naughty~

You don't have to be God's gift to art! Practically anything you can do, I want it~ heart

Tip Funds
gaia_gaiagold NEVER ENDING

Rules
gaia_diamond These Oc's are ours. Do not steal or duplicate art or bio for personal use, please. You can draw them, but only for here. They're very special to us.
gaia_diamond Be nice. Foul language is fine, really, but do not use words against others in the thread. I swear like a sailor. ^-^
gaia_diamond I don't mind bumping at all~
gaia_diamond Do not quote the first post, or any of the main posts on the first page. You will be blacklisted immediately. They're just too large; it's not worth it.
gaia_diamond If you'd like to talk to me directly, please quote me. This won't be enforced since I watch this thread like a hawk, but if you're worried about being missed, quoting is the way to go.
gaia_diamond Follow Gaia's TOS.

emotion_bigheart From now on this is a never ending thread request. There's no use creating more threads to eat up Gaia's memory. Funds are also never ending until I run out of them. I will temporarily close the thread if I run out of gold.

Ⓢo, where are the pictures? ☟

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓒlick on the images to make them larger. Hosted at Photobucket.

My OC Archer:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image(Fem!Archer)
Name: Archer Kelly

Age: 23 Birthday: June 5th *Had another day picked, but I can't remember it. ^^; *

Class: Instrumental music concentrating in the Violin.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 183 pounds

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green- wears contacts; has an extra pair of glasses in his room just in case he runs out or his eyes become irritated.

Archer's personality: Poor guy is pretty socially awkward. Once you get to know him, he's not such a bad guy. He creates relationships in his head easily, and so he tries his best not to make the other part uncomfortable, but sometimes it's inevitable. He's used to making mistakes, but he fixes them and tries his best not to make the same mistake twice. He has a pretty heavy accent, even after living in America for so many years.

Orientation: Bi, but leaning (heavily) into gay.

Brief History:
Archer was born in Ireland, but at the age of twelve his parents moved to America. They wanted him to go to Julliard, but it was too much pressure on him, and he ended up bombing the audition on his violin.

He loves the violin, but he loves to compose and conduct even more. It's that feeling of power and knowledge that goes with it he strives for.

When he heard of this new school, he decided it was time for a change. Some of the best composers and musicians spent plenty of time in Paris, and he felt it was time to follow in their footsteps.

A bit of a romantic; if he feels comfortable with you, odds are he will ask you out. He's interested in a relationship all right, but he's looking for someone to be intimate with. Durr hurr, that's Jayden. <3

Men
Women
Teachers
Music
Vivaldi
Mozart
Beethoven
Sweet things
Those he can teach

Hates:
Sour things
Spicy things
People who think they're smarter than he is

Her OC, Jayden:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image(Fem!Jayden)
Name: Jayden Adams (Jay)

Class: Photography

Personality:
Jayden is a generally nice kinda guy with a lot of free time. He loves taking photos of the most important moments in his life, to have for always. Jayden finds pleasure in talking to others if they have something good to talk about but wont go out of his way to find someone to talk to. Unless of course, he takes a particular interest in them.

He can get moody, of course. And he dislikes when people mess with what he does best; photography.

History:
Born in England with his mother and two younger sisters, Jayden always had something interesting around to admire, which was his first step towards the love he now has for photography.

Jayden often had his mothers camera hanging from his neck, taking snaps of anything and everything. He became addicted to the feelings that were captured in his photos and the feelings that came back whenever he'd look at the photo.

This carried on through his life and he's slowly becoming better at what he loved.

From this addiction, came a passion and from passion came a dream.

Other facts;
Don't touch the camera.
Don't touch his photos.
Bring iced tea.
Don't touch the camera.

User Image

Ⓘmportant know-how:
Archer is taller than Jayden, but not by too much. Perhaps a head or less. Archer is the seme, the aggressor, the top, while Jayden is feisty, but a bottom. :3

Some things they can be doing*if you want to try couples*:
Just standing near each other
ALL THE BLUSHES.
Walking, holding hands
Sitting and laughing
cute kisses
Eating a spaghetti dinner
Laying on a bed
Playing video games
Archer serenading Jayden with his violin
Jayden taking sexy shots of Archer posing

Ⓘ would appreciate more Jayden art than my own for the simple fact that he's cuter anyway, and I know she loves him very much.

Shameless Plug for her:She has three DA's.
One is for rather normal art:Okita17
One is for more yaoi-type things that she does not post on her original account:Okita29
She does have a point adoptable page, but I don't know if showing that is against Gaia TOS, so I won't put it up there, but her latest poll on Okita17 has the link to it. :3

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓐrt Recieved!

Fancy Cereal Killer:User Image Pengeru (Purchased):User Image CHEWING GUTS:User Image

Lorie Bluteau: User ImageBlackStar_Hanyou: User Image

constantine825 (Purchased):User ImageX-78Q: User ImageIIFondle: User Image

babyboo17forever: User Image Naizy (purchased): User ImageBritish Vitamin C: User Image
crazy fox lady:User Image

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓐ Contest, perhaps?

details later

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓐrt of Moi?

I'm not outwardly looking for it, but if you'd rather practice by using my current avi, I don't mind at all. ^^

Surprise avi art by sakra-rose: User Image

Avi art cuz I hung around with Mibelle26: User Image

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓐffiliates

If you, too, have an art freebies thread, whether looking or giving away freebies, gimme a link<3
Smaller banners would be appreciated. 300x250 should be the biggest, please.

Searching for art:

Giving away art:

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Ⓒhance of avi art for you!

The more you stay and chat, the better your chances. I'm not a great artist in the least bit, but I do like to draw. If your avi is simple enough, you may be surprised with some art~!

>w>

Kikker2 x
Raspberry Martini x
Ky to the rescue x
Kaktus0-0 x
Geners x

Chilling Camper

>3> sorry, if i were to draw yaoi, i would use my oc and let him explore your ukes body but archer wouldnt like it OTL

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
TaintedxHeart
>3> sorry, if i were to draw yaoi, i would use my oc and let him explore your ukes body but archer wouldnt like it OTL
Hahah, yes, he is rather adorable. But no, I can't accept that. I enjoyed your post, though. I actually laughed out loud. XD

Chilling Camper

Z-chan269
Hahah, yes, he is rather adorable. But no, I can't accept that. I enjoyed your post, though. I actually laughed out loud. XD

lol =) thats good that you laughed lol and good luck

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
TaintedxHeart

lol =) thats good that you laughed lol and good luck
Thank you, dear. :3

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
babyboo17forever
Good luck
;w ; It is awful rebellious, isn't it? Thank you. <3
Z-chan269
babyboo17forever
Good luck

I would draw them but im just getting the hang of single people!! But your characters are very cute!

8,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
babyboo17forever
Z-chan269
babyboo17forever
Good luck

I would draw them but im just getting the hang of single people!! But your characters are very cute!
Awww~! Thank you. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces