Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

I'm totally going to remodel this thread.
Let me get some good examples first, though!

-Dreyja

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

This isn't from this thread, but it's by far the prettiest art I've received a lot of my av, ever.

User Image

Showcased Piece:

This is where the favorite piece of artwork will be displayed for all to see, just as soon as we get some art. For now, it will be chosen by the studio director, [me], but we may have contests in the future.

Zenny!
User Image

Active Artists:

Dreyja

Hi, I'm Dreyja. I'm a pretty all-over-the-chart artist. Sometimes I have a really hard time getting a picture to turn out, and other times I feel like I couldn't possibly have drawn something that awesome. I'm also kind of picky - I draw by mood, whichever style I feel like doing at any moment. I love drawing bright colors, females, and foxes. I have a harder time with male anatomy and short hairstyles. And fluffy hoods. I don't usually do full-bodied art, unless the outfit is fantastic.

Samples:

WIP - Making Samples.

_

I'm Kakkara18, but if you want you may call me Rin, or RinRin, I love to draw, I dont usually CG art unless I really like how the line art/sketch turns out, or you bribe me (I'm fairly easily bribed) I dont do Realistic...I suck at it, so I do Anime and Chibi. I normally do halfor full body sketchy anime style. I tend to mainly draw Avatars That inspire a specific feel, so please dont be mad if I dont draw you. I hate people who beg as a side note....now Examples:

normal sketchy line art Sketchy Line Art 2 the rare cg CG chibi
colored lines <Just ask and I'll do that for anyone.

_

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yadda yadda, this thread is dying.

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Favorite to Draw:

Just as soon as we become more active, this will be where to favorite subject will go. This person will be chosen by the artists as a group, and everyone will be encouraged to do a piece on them.

Inspiration Corner:

This will be a list of my favorite people requesting to be drawn. This way you guys don't have to go through all those different threads and pages trying to find something - there might just be something inspiring for you here.

x_Headbanging Ookami_x & styx006
User Image User Image

Lady Hinata-chan & Fleurs_du_Mal
User Image User Image

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
-snips the ribbon-

Please, come in.
--attaches to thread

:UUU

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Hiiiie. ^_^

How're you?
haah, i'm fine, thank you.
:] just making an attempt at multitasking.

and yourself?

4,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm finally putting together this thread, which I've been wanting to do for a really long time.

I'm so tired of lurking and waiting for someone to post a thread requesting art, ya know? xD
x] hahha. well that's good~~

and yes yes. :] always tiresome to wait for a good art request thread. it always seems nice to make a freebie/request collab. :]
Ello. ^^

Hmm, I think I know what you mean. I'm on the constant look out for threads requesting art which has a good avatar and host who doesn't seem like he/she will abandon the thread after one day. This might sound strange to say, but sometimes I wish there were more people with more "permanent" art quest threads - all I see these days is art giving threads (nothing wrong with that though!).
@dreyja- oooh i've seen you before
*clings* halu!! ^___^
I didn't even know there were request threads that stayed active for longer than a couple hours. D; But than again, what do I know. I've only been on art forums for like a week ._.
hihi to bunny and fluers. O: <3

hmmm, true. earlier this year it seemed like the threads were fewer, but so much more active. ;] there were actually REGULARS. not so much now. more threads are just.. popping up and dying. :<

whee~ >;D --cheers on thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces