Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

User Image

VOTE THUMBS UP! ;D

User Image

Updates:

7/26/o9:: NEW AFFILIATE HAS BEEN ADDED.
7/2o/o9:: WTF OMFG TIS MAH BDAY FOO.
7/o7/o9:: MY OC HAS BEEN CREATED. NOW DRESAEL IS AVAILABLE TO BE NOW DRAWN.
7/o4/o9:: ιт's α Ⓑ.Ⓐ.Ⓜ! «σн ∂αми» WISHES YOU A HAPPY 4th OF JULY.
7/o1/o9:: NEW LAYOUT CREATED && POLLS WILL BE CHANGED EVERYDAY WITH SOMETHING RANDOM. LOL. ;D
6/11/o9:: THREAD REVAMPED WITH A NEW NAME AND LOOK
1o/2o/o8:: THREAD WAS SPOTTED ON THE TOP THREADS
9/19/o8:: THREAD WAS CREATED

User Image

Yup, I'm questing for any arts. ^^ It doesn't matter if your the worst artist that ever existed or being the greatest artist or whatever style you wish to draw, from stick figures to realistic still, I want your art. ;D Oh, and did I mention that I tip well <3?

User Image

Click Here to view the avatars that are available to draw. More links will be posted to exclude a long stretched thread.

{P.S: PLEASE OH PLEASE DO PM ME YOUR ART TO ME WHEN I'M NOT ONLINE! IT REALLY IS A DRAG TO GO THROUGH AAAALLLL OF THE PAGES IN THIS VERY BIG THREAD. IF YOU DO NOT PM ME YOUR ART WHEN I'M OFFLINE, YOU WILL NOT BE PUT IN THE LIST NOR GET TIPPED AT ALL!}

User Image
User Image

User Image

1. Do NOT steal other peoples art or any other things in this thread and claiming them as your own!
2. Do not ask me to be on the list! If you do ask, you will have no chance to be on the list! Just stay and chat and also bump. And then you might have a high chance to be on the list.
3. When bumping, do not put s**t liiike: "fjkdl". That's a no no. D; Only post "bump" or smilies but no shitty crap in the thread m'kay?
4. When I'm not online, please send me your art by PMING ME. That will be the only way I will receive your art. I really don't like looking at pages trying to find your post. But of course when I'm online, you are allowed to post the link of the image here.
5. Follow the T.O.S rules god damnit. D;
6. Keep all conversations PG13 level
7. No advertising! If you want to be advertised, PM me to become an affiliate!
8. Swearing is allowed, just keep it to the minimum.
9. Respect others. Don't be bitchy about anything to anyone to this thread.
10. And of course, have fun kay honey buns? ;D

More will be added later of course. ;3

User Image
User Image

User Image (Arts collect: 45 ):

Click Here to see the arts. Some of the links are a bit screwed but yeah...just look at the journal! >.<

User Image

Click Here to view the banners. Put it on your siggy or on you profile. Spread the word!

User Image

Click Here to view the affiliates. Remember like I said in the beginning, I am posting more links to avoid page stretching thank you very much.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Dresael
The Wayward Soldier

View my journal to know about her.

Anyways, I am questing for people to draw my newest OC, Dresael.
If you do submit your artwork to me, you will be tipped and your drawing of Dresael will be put up at my other, bigger art quest thread, ιт's α Ⓑ.Ⓐ.Ⓜ! «σн ∂αми» (lol to lazy to update that much. ;P). The reason why I'm creating this is to attract a bit more attention, unlike the other thread. xD

Reference

To get you started, here is my very crappy drawing/reference of Dresael.
aaannnddd here is another reference from my first artist that drew Dresael. <3
[x]

Dresael doodles! Woot! 8D

These images are just close ups of the first reference, just for ya to get a better close up on something. ;D (btw, I didn't even bother to shrink it so the original sizes for these images are pretty big. xD

Tattoo

Boots

Shorts

Face/Vest

Colors

Her hair is blonde, but in a soft cream colored way.
Her long scarf is brown and also is her designs on her left arm (your right) and her shorts and her boots are also brown. (Her shorts are the lightest shade of brown and the darkest is her scarf).
Her skin is fair colored skin.
Her vest is dark blue and also the designs on her right arm (which is your left when you look at her) and some of the other designs on her shorts plus the designs on her sides are also dark blue. The symbol on the right next to her name in the first reference picture is the tattoo on her face. I screwed up the tattoo on her face badly so I had to draw a much bigger one lol. That also is dark blue too. owo
The designs on her legs are of course yellow. (I screwed up the drawing of the designs on her leg. >____< Her right leg (your left), in front view, goes like this: . And her left leg (your right) goes this way: //. The lining on her vest and on her dark blue bracelet have thin linings of yellow. Plus, her eyes are more of a golden color.

Lol have fun guys~! n_________n

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas