I am holding this little event in order to have samples for a future art shop. The rules are simple:

I will give you a list of riddles and if you answer correctly, you win free art!

You may only win ONE prize, however, and you must PM me your answer so only I can see. I will be giving away four pieces: a chibi, bust, partial body, and full body.

Here is an example of my art: CLICK

1st Riddle
Prize: CHIBI

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

WINNER:
Melosaur
A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

Okay, the woman is a photographer? Is that right?

2nd Riddle
Prize: BUST

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

WINNER:
Hotaru Imai - Invention
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

uhmm the man exactly wrote the words = ''your exact weight''' on the paper ?

3rd Riddle
Prize: PARTIAL BODY

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!"

The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

WINNER:
Stammetje
A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!"

The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

The kid held a glass of water over his head for 10 minutes?

4th Riddle
Prize: FULL BODY

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping. The Cook was cooking breakfast. The Gardener was picking vegetables. The Maid was getting the mail. The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

WINNER:

PandaGirl_LovesCookies
4th Riddle
Prize: FULL BODY

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping. The Cook was cooking breakfast. The Gardener was picking vegetables. The Maid was getting the mail. The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

the answer is the maid? becuz there is no mail delivery on Sundays? x.x