Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yey! They're working again whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules:
Bumps: No
Spam: No
Comments: Yes
Suggestions for new profiles: Yes
Bug reports: Yes
Questions about profiles and CSS: Well... you can but... I really don't know much about it. I just copy-paste the codes i see in tutorials.
PMs: I'd prefer if you would post sweatdrop

Profiles i plan to make in the future:
(Naruto) Sasuke
(Naruto) Gaara
(Chobits) Chi and Freya
Ouran Host Club
Tsubasa RC
Negima

Visit my petshop, please ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ahh... Cheila you can do coding too o: ?! That's awesome ^_^!

I heard that you were sick, get some rest and I hope you feel better soon ^_^.

The profiles are really neat! I don't like the new profiles though xD Old style is better in my opinion~

What if I pay you to make me a profile in old school o: ? rofl
is there a form we have to fill out to get a profile, cuz i have some ideas for a theme i would like to have, i have some pictures and stuff like that
Raine Arashi
    Ahh... Cheila you can do coding too o: ?! That's awesome ^_^!

I heard that you were sick, get some rest and I hope you feel better soon ^_^.

The profiles are really neat! I don't like the new profiles though xD Old style is better in my opinion~

What if I pay you to make me a profile in old school o: ? rofl

I can only copy-paste what i see in tutorials xd I can't code anything on my own sweatdrop *hits head on wall*

I'm still a little sick, but i'm felling a lot better now whee Thank you!!

I don't know how to make profiles in old school crying But i'll make you one for free if you don't mind if it's for the new profiles xd
ignatious2
is there a form we have to fill out to get a profile, cuz i have some ideas for a theme i would like to have, i have some pictures and stuff like that

No, but you can post your ideas and a link to the pictures, and if i like it maybe i'll do it ^^
User Image I am...

"Nice." D:

...Amanda the Panda. User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

They're so pretty. ^o^

Fashionable Fatcat

Especially the Death Note theme.... c:
I love the Valentine Profile. Plus Yay! I love the anime Ouran High School Host Club!
Do you do Custom Order Profiles? I would pay for it... and good.
okay the profile thing i got to know how to delete it okay im trying everything but it wount freakin work!!
Ohhh, when you make that Gaara profile send it my way xDDD
oi! D: i like them. you can see my profile for proof.
I have a problem in mine, the Card Captor Sakura one. I really like the layout in the picture shown but seems it didn't worked for me... *checks her profile*

Oh and... could you please make a Ragnarok Online themed layout? I'd like a High Priestess layout! <33 They're my favorite... Thanks! Your website is very cool!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff