Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

Howdy guys. I'm bored and I really need to get back into the swing of drawing, so I was hoping that some of you would have some requests I could try drawing.

I'm drawing so I'm going to be really quiet! Feel free to chat and such! I'll quote you if I draw your request though so don't worry if you don't want to stick around!

First, I am only interested in drawing OCs, no avis. That means no tektek references either, sorry! I just can't see well enough to use the Gaia models as references. So, images or text descriptions only, thanks! This includes characters that are made for specific series, like Homestuck or Kingdom Hearts or whatever. ;3 If your character is a Pokemon trainer I'll draw them with one Pokemon of your choice. o:

Second, I'm better at drawing men than women! I'm willing to draw either, but please try not to be sad if your girlies turn out looking unfortunately masculine.

Third, I might be willing to draw couples! It will depend on the characters.

Here are some examples of my art: uno dos tres
Feel free to peek through the rest of the gallery if you want but these are all other people's characters from gaia so. As you can see, I don't do color, and I typically do busts or waist-up drawings, though fullbody is doable. You can request ink/pencil or bust/fullbody but no promises.

Okay pretty sure that's it. I'm only taking one request at a time to make sure that I can actually finish the ones I agree to. Okay! Post away. :3

P.S., if anybody wants to draw any of my characters back I would combust okay yeah. ; u ;
My characters:
Vince x Phineas x August x Lyra x Shockley

Workin' on:

Finished:
1. Natalia Pessoa's Oliver
2. Shutters' Sonya
3. BlackSplash's Yirrash
4. silly circus' Aries
5. sailormercury1's Tobias
6. xRayneDemonique's Keiko with Victini
7. Bear Tins' Bastra
8. Jevester's Milo and Lucas
9. Negativism's Issah

Space Elder

How are you at drawing non-humans?

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackSplash

I'll draw Pokemon and stuff if that's what you mean.

Full on anthro, never tried it before so I might not be your gal if that's what you're looking for.

Space Elder

iamafreakingunicorn
I'll draw Pokemon and stuff if that's what you mean.

Full on anthro, never tried it before so I might not be your gal if that's what you're looking for.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of aliens. They're not all super-weird though. (But Naychke-dar is. He's just special.)

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ooh I like your art! My OC's ?

Shirtless Lunatic

BlackSplash
I was actually thinking more along the lines of aliens. They're not all super-weird though. (But Naychke-dar is. He's just special.)

I'd be willing to try one of the more humanoid ones. Do you have a preference for which one gets drawn? o u o

Shirtless Lunatic

Natalia Pessoa

Do you have a preference for who gets drawn?

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
iamafreakingunicorn
Natalia Pessoa

Do you have a preference for who gets drawn?

Nope just choose the one you prefer. Simply getting art of any of them makes me happy ^^
Maybe draw my bbgrl sonya? Pretty manly looking which is fun. pic here

Tipsy Prophet

i've got two ocs i'm looking for art for: aries and phoebe
if you like either of their designs enought to draw one of them, i'd be real pleased; i don't have a preference so it's up to you!
thanks.

just try and ignore the naked avatar, i'm trying to get an achieve in a different thread

Shirtless Lunatic

Natalia Pessoa
Nope just choose the one you prefer. Simply getting art of any of them makes me happy ^^

Otay. I'm going to give Oliver a try, then. :3

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
iamafreakingunicorn
Natalia Pessoa

Otay. I'm going to give Oliver a try, then. :3

Ooh you chose well wink Alright then whee
I'd like to request somebody, if you do fancharacters u wu;
You can click the sprite for a fullbody ref, but since I mess up the outfit 100000% of the times, the official ref can be seen here!
User Image

Winner

Hello!

Would you maybe consider my OC, Christian?
Ref here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces