Welcome to Gaia! ::

Congratz on finishing everyone!!!

And a gigantic thanks to our lovely mods <333 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
... 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Now make sure you PM your quilt image! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
See page 646 for quilt info. 0.028571428571429 2.9% [ 1 ]
... 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
And watch for our new chat thread for fun during the off season. 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Where there will be a daily spider theme... of course. ^.~ 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Magical Kitten

I- ChiiDoLL -I
SilentBreeze90

ninja Erp... I actually did start on the other one first.. but it was more complicated so I decided to switch to yours since I was pretty sure I could finish it on time.... ninja

FORGIVE ME, DOLLIE!

tab ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
      tab tab ɖ σ ʟ ʟ
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GASP!!! INFIDELITY!!! User Image User Image

User Image Did coloring the other piece make you feel good?!?
      (XD lol, drama, amidoingitrite?!) User Image

Lol, I don't really do drama either, so I'm not sure... I guess this is where I'm supposed to make counter-accusations, right? Let's see... dramallama

emotion_0A0 You cheated on me first!! I would never have strayed if you had remained faithful to me!!! emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Leonaenae
Grrrrrr
So I type in mastadon, and this old man band comes up.

Loooool
Just type "mastodon animal," that's what I did.

BritDevil's Significant Otter

Floppy Fatcat

Day: 46
Theme: Mastodon
Comment: I literally feel like crap. I'm so weak. My lungs are hurting more and more...and I had to draw this from bed. Please forgive me. I may end up going to the hospital tonight, if I do, I will let everyone know. emotion_zombie

User Image

Ferocious Flatterer

ZyriFrost

Im sure you learn it fast biggrin im not good doing with computer so I add traditional art to do. Im best doing chinese ink and watercolor smile But in here I try to do computer more

Wow! Chinese ink!? That's so cool! >w<
Honestly I think I want to learn acrylics more than watercolor.
One of my favorite artists does AMAZING acrylic stuff and it makes me really want to learn it. 3nodding

Bilge rat

Clef
Amai_Neiko

I'm more interested in the drawing aspect than the requesting part : ]
Would be a fun challenge.

But I'd prefer to start at day one.
I usually just stick to various tiny corners of Gaia and don't branch out much. >.>
So not surprised I had not seen this till now. xD
As other people have said, you most certainly can still join us! It'd be pretty hard to get on the Hardcore Artist list at this point (helps if you've been here since the beginning) but maybe you could pretend we're starting on Day 50 and just jump in there. wink 50 Days Event!

Perfect Noob

Fox_Kuroi

Honestly I think I want to learn acrylics more than watercolor.
One of my favorite artists does AMAZING acrylic stuff and it makes me really want to learn it. 3nodding

I've done some acrylics, but I hate how fast them dry. Just when you mix good color it soon dry biggrin but I have plans paint on walls some with acrylic smile
Next what I want to do more is oil painting. I think its Ok slow method for me biggrin only minus is smell but now days those better.
And ye.. I try to do some with computer biggrin but only for fun and learn something, but I will stay ink and watercolors mostly biggrin
loverofcreativity
100 Day Event

Hello, sorry to bother you. Would you be able to add this http://imgur.com/a/Nr1G1
link to my art requests form? It's a link to my other avi's.

My form is on the bottom of page one under the first Art Collectors [non-artist request] block near the bottom.
Thank you~~~

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Done, request has been updated. 3nodding

Spirit Challenge: Line Art

Last updated: page 395

Please select from the pieces below to use during part 2 of the spirit challenge.
You only need to do one for the pass, but feel free to do more if you'd like. 3nodding

Please be sure to use the code-quotes above the images!!
Thank you!

[quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="I- ChiiDoLL -I"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Fox_Kuroi"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote]

User Image

[quote="Leonaenae"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Vivi_Gardens"]➸ I have a drawing for you! [/quote]

User Image

[quote="DefauIt"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Raeyna Ficst"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Vivi_Gardens"]➸ I have a drawing for you! [/quote]
User Image

[quote="III_of_Wands"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Kikio-San"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]
User Image

[quote="Vivi_Gardens"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Alec Ikiiki"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Avaykn"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="YorikoKuro"] ➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

Here's a .PSD(photoshop) file for anyone who might want to color it. LINK
User Image

[quote="dark pillow"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote]

Link to full size art: http://sta.sh/02fra3n5sytw
User Image

[quote="ZyriFrost"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Kikio-San"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

Pgn Line version
User Image

[quote="Ako-sama"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="AngelDono"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]
User Image

[quote="waterkat33"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Leithern"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]
User Image

[quote="Amai_Neiko"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

sai file http://sta.sh/01jk5opyazpi
psd file http://sta.sh/01eaosvblgcf User Image

[quote="Evocative Enigma"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Narein_x"]➸ I have a drawing for you! [/quote]

PSD: http://sta.sh/01lssh76ij7d
User Image

[quote="xxUsako"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="AngelDono"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="The Ariadelle"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Shestval"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="tragedy of elsinore"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Shisa_Piston"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="fox_kuroi"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

And here's the outfit I based it on.
User Image

[quote="I- ChiiDoLL -I"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote][quote="Freaque of Nature"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="cassieeeeee"]➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Elyri"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

[quote="Leithern"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="waterkat33"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="Elyri"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Kikio-San"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]
User Image

[quote="SilentBreeze90"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Vivi_Gardens"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="SweetNiar"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote]
User Image

[quote="mythological irony"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Cassieeeeee"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="RoseDragonfire"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Vivi_Gardens"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

[quote="crazypieloverangel"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="I- ChiiDoLL -I"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

[quote="My S0UL"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="Fox_Kuroi"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

[quote="Alec Ikiiki"] ➸ Thank you for drawing this! [/quote] [quote="dark pillow"]➸ I have a drawing for you![/quote]

User Image

Updated

CaptainTapole's Secret Admirer

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Day:46
Theme: colour palette
Comment: not much time to work on it. Sorry it's huge.

User Image

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

SilentBreeze90
I- ChiiDoLL -I
SilentBreeze90

ninja Erp... I actually did start on the other one first.. but it was more complicated so I decided to switch to yours since I was pretty sure I could finish it on time.... ninja

FORGIVE ME, DOLLIE!

tab ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
      tab tab ɖ σ ʟ ʟ
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

GASP!!! INFIDELITY!!! User Image User Image

User Image Did coloring the other piece make you feel good?!?
      (XD lol, drama, amidoingitrite?!) User Image

Lol, I don't really do drama either, so I'm not sure... I guess this is where I'm supposed to make counter-accusations, right? Let's see... dramallama

emotion_0A0 You cheated on me first!! I would never have strayed if you had remained faithful to me!!! emotion_donotwant

tab ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
      tab tab ɖ σ ʟ ʟ
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image And this is where we kiss and make up lol!

User Image Yay, drama over~~

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Day: 46
Theme: Germany
Comment: Thought of St. Pauli Girl beer.

User Image

Magical Kitten

I- ChiiDoLL -I

tab ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
      tab tab ɖ σ ʟ ʟ
      ═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image And this is where we kiss and make up lol!

User Image Yay, drama over~~

Lol, I think we really need to work on this whole drama thing. As my mother would say, "WHERE'S THE ANGST? WHERE'S THE FEELING?!" gonk
Or maybe not. blaugh

And now we're matchy matchy again. Mostly. Sort of... A bit...... >.>

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Clef
Amai_Neiko

I'm more interested in the drawing aspect than the requesting part : ]
Would be a fun challenge.

But I'd prefer to start at day one.
I usually just stick to various tiny corners of Gaia and don't branch out much. >.>
So not surprised I had not seen this till now. xD

Well you can add the 100 day mule and when the time rolls around next year you can get quoted so you know its starting soon. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff