Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
And that's it folks! I have to rush off and get ready to leave now, but I look forward to coming back and seeing your comments. I will try to get all the prizes handed out tonight and tomorrow morning.

Thank you again for your participation, and congratulations to all the winners!
yayyy! I'm so happy that you received so many amazing and representative pieces for your works! They are all so great!!! heart
Congratulations to everyone! emotion_yatta

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
I think I got all the prizes handed out. Except for LoveForChii's, because somewhere along the way I must have misplaced my December 2013 letter. I am working on acquiring a new one and that will be sent ASAP. Sorry! sweatdrop

Mikosama

LoveForChii

Don't forget to send me your information about the art commissions you won. I'd really like to get them both done before I start school again at the end of the month so please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
I think you meant to quote Chiara instead? ^^

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
I think I got all the prizes handed out. Except for LoveForChii's, because somewhere along the way I must have misplaced my December 2013 letter. I am working on acquiring a new one and that will be sent ASAP. Sorry! sweatdrop

Mikosama

LoveForChii

Don't forget to send me your information about the art commissions you won. I'd really like to get them both done before I start school again at the end of the month so please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
I think you meant to quote Chiara instead? ^^

User Image

Haha, whoops! You're right.
Chiara20

Sorry about that Chiara. The above post was meant for you.

Beloved Winner

Tanabata Wish
.~.
User Image

Prizes received,thank you very much! whee

User Image
.~.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Tanabata Wish
I'M SOOO SORRY!! I can't believe that I forgot! I was even online when it was going on!! gonk Sadly, that's what happens recently when I don't set an alarm on my phone to remind me. For some reason, my memory for events/meet-ups is failing me! sad

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Also...CONGRATS to the winners!! biggrin Lots of awesome art. *nods*

Currently deciding what to get a commission of~~ <3

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thank you so much, I'm glad that the few entries I've managed to enter were appreciated!

Tipsy Gawker

Thank you~! >_< Congrats to first place- that entry is amazing.

Star

Congratulations!

Wow all those awesome entries O_o

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Tanabata Wish

User Image

Lol, you think you had problems with it? I've been trying (and failing) to find a good face reference for him for my art for years. crying Stupid Jared....
I still have an open trade with you from that art auction. I was just wondering if you were ever going to finish the art or if you have no time for it or what. It doesn't matter to me either way. I know you're busy and I know the gold amount that's in the trade now is basically worthless. Let me know, but I am going to cancel that trade for now so I can open one for your contest prizes.

*patpat* And yes! I indeed with all my heart to finish that piece. My life's been one thing after another since I got scarce here, but it's still in the back of my mind and definitely on the agenda. You really don't need to ever pay anything at this point. In fact, I probably owe you three-five other pictures by now.

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Tanabata Wish

Hey remember i promised you one last free picture...well i was thinking of drawing Revolver and if you have time....you could watch his creation!?

Tricky Lunatic

The Dr Waffle
Tanabata Wish

Hey remember i promised you one last free picture...well i was thinking of drawing Revolver and if you have time....you could watch his creation!?

User Image

I would love too! I work today and I do a double shift tomorrow, but I am free Saturday afternoon if that works?

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Tanabata Wish
The Dr Waffle
Tanabata Wish

User Image

I would love too! I work today and I do a double shift tomorrow, but I am free Saturday afternoon if that works?

Saturday is good....though i'll probably be asleep most of that day and be on all night....XD

Tricky Lunatic

The Dr Waffle
Tanabata Wish
The Dr Waffle
Tanabata Wish

User Image

Saturday is good....though i'll probably be asleep most of that day and be on all night....XD

User Image

lol, that's the same for me. I work nigh shift on friday and wake up on saturday around noon, and then I don't go to sleep until late at night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff