Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

Lord Kieryn

I'm Kieryn and I am typically a supporting member in the contests of my friends, usually doing the kind of thing that I did in this one - creating all the banners - and on rare occasion a part of the contest. Having been around for many years on Gaia, I have seen some truly spectacular works, but I usually don't have the kind of money it takes to get them. So as a rule I simply admire them from afar.

I honestly wouldn't have thought of something like this myself, so I am happy that Kimmi did and I'm happy to be a part of it. I have very little art of myself, and none with anyone else so I am excited to see what people come up with. It should be interesting, and I hope you artists out there will find us an interesting bunch to get creative with. Thanks and good luck!

User Image

Angel Kimmi

My name is Kimmi and this is the newest of my many contests that I have under my belt. I think this might be number 5 but I'm starting to loose count around now so we'll just say lots and I'm not likely to slow down since I love running contests. I love and adore art, its one of my biggest addictions and loves which I seem to find joy in spreading to other people since a lot of my friends have started running contests too.

This contest was my idea as they usually are, because i realised that I have absolutely no art of myself with either of my close friends Kieryn & Lhance so I decided that should be rectified.
As well as helping all of our art collections grow a little bit. Both Kieryn and Lhance are art lovers as well but they're a little new at contests so be a little gentle on them? Though Lhance has some experience...just in the entering and not in the running.

User Image

Lhance

Welcome to our humble contest! I am Lhance and this contest is very exciting for me; never before have I been part of the creating process of an art contest, let alone one of the subjects. When Kimmi first approached this idea to me, I was overjoyed because it had never crossed my mind and it seemed, and is, such a fun experience. It is such an honor for me; I generally see things from the other angle, from the artist’s point of view, as Kimmi has mentioned. It’s a bit unsettling as well, and I hope that I do as well as the many other awesome hosts I’ve met who answered all my pestering questions and were patient with me. Feel free to pester, I am at your service, (I say with a bow and a laugh).

While I do from time to time indulge myself and draw my avi, I find the idea of others drawing me to be a delicious idea; it’s a way to see how others perceive me, and for me to see how different…how wonderful the many different ways one subject can be drawn. And I’m horrible with group pictures, *yes, I am one of those artists* so for those of you who can draw more than a single subject and make it come out more than decent, you have my automatic respect and admiration! (Laughs)

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User ImageNEWS

01 March 09: Came up with the idea of a contest
08 March 09: Started discussing it with Kieryn and Lhance
08 March 09: Started creating the thread / Kieryn started the banners
12 March 09: Finished creating other than ref pictures & banner
12 July 09: Extended a month due to lack of entries/request
22 August 09: WIPs now due the 27/8 because people needed the extension

* ------------------------ * ------------------------ * ------------------------ *

DATES

START DATE: March 14th 09

ENDING DATE: August 14th 09

FIN WIPs DUE: August 27st 09

JUDGING: 28th - 3rd September 09

CEREMONY: September 4th 09

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

1* Follow Gaia ToS
2* Keep it PG 13
3* No entry fee <3
4* No flaming
5* No spamming

6* No art theft! It is so NOT okay... (includes copying/tracing)
7* Not submitting pre-existing art that you didn't draw for this contest
8* No entries in artpad or similar programs because i cant save them.
9* You can win more than one prize but only with multiple entries.
10* Collaborations are allowed but i take no responsibility in prize splitting
11* No doodles or rough sketches please

* I reserve the right to extend the contest if there aren't 40-50 entries by the specified end date.

* All art entered in this contest will belong to us! You give up your rights to it when you enter it.
Therefore we can crop it, reuse it, make banners out of it and so forth without asking permission.
We wont do major edits... like changing the hair color or anything. Or claim it as our own.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

Kimmi

Okay well this contest is first and foremost a threesome... *glances over at the other two, clears my throat and continues* uh, I mean a group contest. So we would very much like some art of all three of us together and that is the main focus of the contest in general. And as such the prizes will be higher in the group sections, but since we are aware that some people aren't going to want to do three people in a picture we're opening it up to pairing us off with each other as well.

Basically it will be about drawing us following the picture references and descriptions in our profiles. It will include physical details as well as our likes and personalities. There is also another post explaining our relationships and how we see each other so you can get a bit of an idea how we would interact with each other. Also things that would be loved in the pictures are backgrounds, creativeness and accessories. I don't mind if its just a splash of colour or a pattern in the background, but for me backgrounds always give the picture a little something extra over it being just white. I love to see what people come up with and the clothing and accessories can be changed and added to as you'd like <3

User Image
Kieryn

Well, as Kimmi stated the idea behind this is to have some artworks of us in various combinations, reflecting some of our past interactions. Of course we don't expect you to go track down our posts or anything creepy like that. *grins* So I'm going to just give some ideas that come to mind, encounters that were memorable and were I able to snap a photo of our behavior I would have. That's the sort of thing we are looking for, posed but not deliberately so.

Usually we engage in playful banter when all three of us get together, sometimes it's teasing each other for something that was said or a revelation shared that is amusing. A mutual friend proclaimed he was cuddling Lhance and Kieryn plushies, and Kimmi wanted some. So from that, I could see Kimmi cuddling the plushies with Lhance and I behind her and watching with a mixture of amusement and awkwardness. Or the time Lhance and I did a per item stripping for the highest bidder in our joint art and profile auction, that was priceless. We also have our cuddly and relaxed moments too, where someone might be cuddled up against another, just lounging in peace .. in which case that could be any of us lounging on the other.

Check out the Relationships section to get a deeper insight into how we see each other and our relationships.

User Image

Lhance

Themes are to help stimulate all that creative energy just itching to be let loose; but without a real idea of what direction to take. So here you have the fun option of a themed piece. Gather two of us, or pull the three of us together and let your imagination run rampant. To sail the seven seas, a casual night on the town, a snowball fight in the middle of Winter’s reign. Or for those with less than pure minds, a scene at the beach, in proper attire of course (Laughs). We offer you a wide variety of scenes, outfit potentials and interactions, so have fun with it and let your inspiration have its delight.

Some pictures Kimmi commissioned of us together are below, click on the icons to go to the full picture

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User ImageKimmi / Kieryn

Kimmi's P.O.V

Kieryn is like my drop-dead sexy, completely hot, large ego'd almost-brother. I say almost coz I'm aware he's hot and light hearted flirting comes into play on occasion, all for the sake of fun and silliness of course. He's also on occasion a portable heater *Grins* and he's always seems happy to give me a hug or let me glomp him. He also likes teasing and tormenting me on occasion i should add. I think that we have a really close friendship actually and we can be serious and talk or just have fun and muck around, we're pretty honest about who we are and I think we're able to be ourselves when we spend time together. He's also someone that I can talk to in a more serious way as well, he's someone I can turn to for guidance or help, or even just a sympathetic ear and a hug. He's someone that I would stand up for at a moments notice and i know he'd be there for me too, and he has.

Kieryn's P.O.V

There is a time for seriousness, and a time for goofiness. Kimmi has been one that I can share both with and know that we will always have a good time. She has a beautiful personality that shines through in the way she cares about her friends. In many ways, I think of Kimmi as my little sister in that I feel protective of her and would be there for her without hesitation. We can be found being cuddly and playful, flirtatious and fun, or serious and intense. Kimmi is like the best little sister, female friend, and unavailable girlfriend that a guy could hope to have in his life. Not to mention she is just so damn cute, I mean really ... how can I say no to that face, eh? *grins*

~ * ----------------------------------- * ~

User Image

Kieryn / Lhance

Kieryn / Lhance combined P.O.V

(( We decided to make this a joint effort since we were in agreement about our views of each other. ))

We can be anything from goofy and playful like good friends are, or more serious and intense when the conversations warrant it. We can even be teasing and tormenting to outright flirtatious and sexy, lacing just about everything with innuendo. We've known each other for years and while our first impressions were initial barriers, we got past that and haven't looked back since. We value each other on many levels and that shows in the way we interact, nothing is really out of bounds since we're that open and comfortable with each other. We have great respect, trust and admiration for each other, and always manage to have a good time when we get together.

~ * ----------------------------------- * ~

User Image
Lhance / Kimmi

Lhance's P.O.V

Kimmi. You're one of those delightful female friends that all guys should have in their life. I respect you and adore you; there's something about you that is both innocent and alluring. I don't consider you as a sister so much though, I see you more as a girl friend who has just always been in my life; the girl who is close than a girlfriend can be? You know almost everything about me and I feel absolutely comfortable being just me around you. You let me express myself in all my quirks and encourage me to be the best I can. *Thinks* There must be a better way to phrase this but this is the best I can do at the moment; You are, to me, the girl friend that could have easily been a girlfriend.

Kimmi's P.O.V

Lhance is my other gorgeously sexy charismatic friend, he's usually quite modest but that's not to say he doesn't have ego moments too. He acts quite the gentleman and we banter on occasion when he calls me "Miss Kimmi" and about other things as well, we have fun together and can act fun, silly or flirty with. Or even just get hugs or a little bit of sympathy. We also have a lot of serious discussion with each other, sometimes more personal things or about our writing since I find he's someone I enjoy discussing those things with. *pouts* Though he does on occasion accuse me of attempting to bury him under an excessive amount of PMs...but its not my fault I get too many ideas when he's offline *smiles impishly* I respect and adore Lhance and i think that we have a very close relationship and I'd stand by his side and help him in any way i can no matter what.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

Christmas/Winter
A picture showing us in a setting either related to Christmas or Winter.
Be it sitting under a Christmas tree swapping gifts or Christmas shopping
Singing Christmas carols or playing with mistletoe
Sitting by a hot fire drinking chocolate or skating or making snow angels.
Building a snow fort or having a snow ball fight, the list goes on!

Summer/Beach
A picture showing us in a setting either related to Summer or on the Beach
Swimming in the surf (or the pool) or building sandcastles or sunbathing
Playing in the water or walks down the beach or eating melting ice cream
BBQ's or spending time out on the beach or outside watching the stars

Halloween
A picture showing us in a halloween type setting!
Dressing up and going around trying to get candy and junk food!
Sitting in the park or home and checking out your stash and eating it.
Going to a dress up party or something else you can think of!
Or maybe something more scary/creepy if you'd like.

Formal clothes/Ball
A picture showing us all dressed up for some formal event.
Going out to dinner, a wedding, a party or a dance
Or maybe going to a big ball or a school prom/formal

User Image
Pirates

A picture showing us as Pirates! <3
Sailing the high seas, fighting on deck, enjoying the sun and the wind
Landing at port for supplies or any other piratey fun you can think of

Demons/Angels
A picture showing us as Angels or Demons
Either all of us the same or some Angels and some Demons
Its up to you ^ ^

Cats/Dogs
A picture showing us made partially into cats or dogs.
You can try and make us into a real animals if you really want but that would be hard

Slumber party
A picture showing stuff that would happen at a sleep over.
Pajamas and watching movies and eating junk food.
Having pillow fights and playing games and chatting.

Chibis/Plushies
A picture showing some or all of us as chibis or plushies coz its cute!
One of us holding another or both the others as plushies or all of us as plushies
All of us as cute chibis spending time together doing whatever you like.
Or mix and match with some chibis and some normal in the one picture <3

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

Overall Winners

Grand: 600k
1st: 450k
2nd: 300k
3rd: 150k

Best in Theme:

* Christmas/Winter - 100k
* Summer/beach - 100k
* Halloween - 100k
* Formal clothes/Ball - 100k
* Pirates - 100k
* Demons/Angels - 100k
* Cats/Dogs - 100k
* Slumber party - 100k
* Chibis/Plushies - 100k

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Name: Kimmi - [x]

Hair Color: Golden blonde
Hair Style: Straight falls to shoulder blades, layered sometimes. Bangs over forehead (you can style it different ways if you'd like)
Eye Color: Greeny-blue (more green usually but they kinda change, some days more blue)
Skin Color: Fair
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Build: Slim yet curvy (but I'm not a skinny stick)
Piercings: Ears pierced once in each lobe
Jewelry: Jewelery is loved, silver or gold and more elegant than cheap
Wings: White feathered wings (can be drawn without)

Likes: The cinema, the park, fairs, shopping centers, video games, manga, anime, reading, swings, ice cream, movies, writing, chocolate, frozen cokes, rocky-road, chinese food, italian food
Dislikes: Spiders, snakes, getting water thrown on me, heights

Clothing: I don't really know how to explain my clothing style. I'm not really into wearing excessively bright colours, i prefer more soft or darker tones in my clothing and i really like blues and greens as well as more feminine colours. I can often be found in jeans and a t-shirt, cute comfortable pajamas or comfortable tracksuit pants and a comfy over-sized shirt. Unless I'm specifically going out and about I'm more about comfort, when I'm going out well i still wear jeans but nicer ones or long black pants with halter tops, lacy tops, basically pretty and feminine. Of course i also wear skirts and dresses too, revealing is okay but not in excess.

Personality/About me: I'm friendly and caring and constantly called cute by the people around me...when I'm not being called corrupt/perverted (no don't ask me how that works coz i dont know). I act much younger than I am obviously since people online constantly think I'm closer to 17 than my actual age. I love my friends and having fun. I'm not someone who likes being in the limelight rather i like spending time with a few friends but I also quite like my solitude at times as well. I am also quite an emotional person, I'm overall happy and bubbly but i can also have moments where my temper flares up strongly or i burst into tears. I'm sometimes hyperactive, I love cuddles and I am constantly getting them out of people or giving them away...occasionally glomping them too.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Name: Lhance

Hair Color: Blonde, which, depending on the season will be lighter or darker.
Hair Style: Straight, generally about shoulder length or just a bit longer; can often be found worn tied back in a spiky ponytail. Bangs long and off to the side, sometimes adorned with hair accessories for fun.
Eye Color: Hazel; a mix of green and brown, with a bit more brown, lending to an amber color.
Skin Color: Tanned; I lounge and take cat naps in the sun all the time (Laughs)
Height: 5' 11" but I'm not too picky about how the height is, just in general; tall
Build: Slender and lanky; think a swimmer or a dancer's build and you'll get it about right.
Piercings: Ears are pierced and found with studs or hoops; gold or silver.
Feline Additions: Optional golden feline ears and longhaired, feline tail. Example: [x]

Likes: Nature; just being out in it and experiencing it first hand. Coconut anything and candy corn. Fall with the fiery leaves and the rainstorms, books of all sorts, catnaps in the sunshine, hot baths with candlelights, finding and discovering new people to admire, exotic cultures and places, mythology and legends, mysteries and the unusual; finding the beauty in all things, both the good and the bad; philosophy and the depths of the human mind and spirit

Dislikes: Black licorice; being cold *Will be in the cold, as long as I'm warm, but when I become cold, I start to shiver and get really pathetic* Seeing other people unhappy or sad.

Clothing: Clothing to me is a direct reflection on an individual person. My job has a very boring and strict dress code. So when I am on my free time, I find myself really expressing myself. I love textures; silks, leather, fur etc. I love colors; the jewel tones, the darks, the lights. I tend to stay away from pastels, but its fun in moderation. If I had the time and the funding, I would have a blast dressing up in different era clothing and different cultures. I especially have a fondness for courtly clothing, Victorian/French/English of the genteel class. I’m a romantic at heart, what can I say? Also accessories are fun as well; I’ve got a collection that ranges from feather earrings, skull rings, and shark tooth necklaces, as well as some fastening barrettes for my long bangs. Just think, sophisticated, sensual and fun.

Personality/About me: It’s hard to describe oneself into the strict perimeters of words, but I think that I am very much a warm person. I am a romantic born in the wrong era. Easy going but energetic and passionate, as well as compassionate and spirited. Fiercely protective of my friends; to the point of fussing *I’m sorry, to all my friends, I can’t help myself* (Laughs) Sensual and cuddly and just trying my best to experience life and all the beauty that can be found in it.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
Name: Kieryn (Ryn)

Hair Color: Red / Crimson (or dark red)
Hair Style: Straight, shortest is just below the jaw, longest is middle of back
Eye Color: Amber (orangey/gold)
Skin Color: Fair
Height: 6 feet tall
Build: Medium (not slender or lanky but not bulky with muscle either)
Tattoos: 2 tattoos - tribal dragons (upper right arm and left shoulder blade)
Piercings: 1 lipring (lower left side), 1 upper ear (right), 3 ear lobe (each side)
Jewelry: Silver rings for all peircings, silver dragon pendant on black leather cord, stainless steel watch w/ blue face.
Wings: Dark demon/dragon wings (can be drawn without)

Likes: Motorcycles, cars, electronics, computers, music, languages, reading, movies, web design and programming, green tea, strawberries (anything strawberry flavored), dark chocolate, sushi
Dislikes: ....

Clothing: I'm open to interpretations here, but stay away from yuppie styles, bright colors and heavy goth/emo styles. I am a casual person and classic in my tastes, a comfy worn pair of blue jeans, black leather belt, tshirt and hoodie or other casual coat are where my tastes lie. I suppose it's semi-grunge/rock style .... I'm okay with attire more suited for clubbing (not raves) or dancing, but avoid taking it to extremes and making me look like a pimp or a gigolo. Think classy but sexy.

Personality/About me: I'm the type of person who knows when it's okay to be silly and have fun, but can be serious and diligent when the time demands it. I am very protective of my friends and those close to me, always ready to come to their aid if needed. I have a good sense of humor, favoring sarcasm and biting wit over potty humor. I don't take things too personally and I'm not one to get upset easily, but crossing me isn't a good idea. I don't get very emotional without a high degree of provocation, but my temperment can change fairly easily. I'm not one for being clung to, glomped or hugged unless I know you really well and have expressed to you that liberty. There are parts of my personality that will always remain hidden, leaving a little mystery for those who are interested.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User ImageSTEPS
1. Complete your art
2. Fill out the form! <3
3. PM IT TO ME!! PM IT TO ME!! PM IT TO ME!!
If you don't PM it to me I wont be responsible for lost entries.
Whether or not you post it as well in the thread is up to you.
4. Relax, chat or do more art.

ENTRY FORM

[size=16][color=#ce1092]HEY THERE! I'M ENTERING YOUR CONTEST! <3[/size][/color]
[color=#ce1092][b]Username:[/b] (Your Username)
[b]Media used:[/b] (What you used: Pencils, photoshop)
[b]Who:[/b] (Which of us you drew)
[b]WIP Link:[/b] (Work in progress shot)
[b]FIN Link:[/b] (Completed art)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else)[/color]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

FINISHED

* Sinberry - Trio - [x]
* Sinberry - Trio - [x]
* robdorrlovejoemberte - Trio - [x]
* Anmras & Klingeth - Trio - [x]
* Heidi the wolf pup - Chibi Trio - [x]
* Heidi the wolf pup - Winter Trio - [x]
* Eijirou - Angel/Devil Trio - [x]
* DanielleDangerous - Beach Trio - [x]
* egirl6274 - Kieryn & Lhance -[x]
* Deadly Sakuya - Halloween Trio - [x]
* Bang-iBleedPink - Trio - [x]
* Youkai_hanyou - Summer - [x]
* Youkai_hanyou - Kitties - [x]
* Zyphiris - Trio - [x]
* Youkai_hanyou - Dressy - [x]
* deidarason - Halloween - [x]
* DeliciouslyUke - Sexy - [x]
* Shinkamalei - Trio - [x]
* Bang-iBleedPink - Trio kitties - [x]
* Lunasumerin - Trio - [x]
* Zyphiris - Trio - [x] [x]
* Rje you bastards! - Trio - [x]
* Rje you bastards! - Trio - [x]
* Dj-Poker-Champ-Nats - Trio - [x]
* Freakconformist - Trio - [x]

~ * --------------------- * ~

WIPs

* MDK Ragon - Trio - [x]
* vallhund - Trio - [x]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ber6lr] [img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6366/threeamigosac.jpg[/img][/url]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit