This poll closed on January 10, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

User Image

Start date: 10/30/11
Close/Judging: 12/23/12
Prizes Awarded: 12/24/12

Welcome to my art contest!

Some of you may recognize my face from my last contest, Curse of The Sea, that has recently ended. Well I am starting a new one with more chances to win and bigger prizes!

This contest is all about my many many ocs and their stories. But of course there can't be a good contest without good prizes and sturdy rules. In this post you'll find the rules at the bottom. The prizes will be in the next post and so on and so forth. As for this little area this is just for me to ramble. So if you are still reading this stop. You don't have too. And if you still are good job you're dedicated. And so I reward you by getting to the rules! YAY!

Rules:
1. No stealing art or using art that I know isn't yours
2. No stealing my characters
3. All art must be submitted in the forum provided in another post. Any and all art not in the forum I provide will be considered a gift and will not be eligible for a prize.
4. All prizes are not final! In other words if I don't get art I think fits a category that category will be taken away, or if I only get one art for a category and it is not what I would pay for it I will lower the prize. By how much depends on the prize and the art itself. (In other words stick figures will not get 100k!)
5. You can enter as many times as you like! Don't ask me this please.
6. Be nice to me, the art, and the artist. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.
7. More rules can be added as I see fit
User Image

Most Original
~This category is all about who makes my oc(s) look most original. You can do this by making them a whole new outfit, making them fandoms, or just do what ever your creative mind comes up with.

Chibi Nation
~This is simple... Make a cute chibi of any of my ocs. This can be as cute, wacky, or funny as you like.

My My... I love you!
~ This category is dedicated to all the couples in here... Well my couples. I want art in this category to be romantic and/or sexy.

Defying Gravity
~ For this you must draw my oc Hollie with one or more of the characters from my favorite musical Wicked! I don't care about poses or anything as long as it has my Hollie being a fan girl. (This includes art of just her with Wicked things around her.)

I Choose You!
~ This is only for the Pokemon gijinka. Singles, couples, or groups can be submitted, but number of people in the pic does not count towards the main prize. The only rule here really is that you may only draw the gijinka provided. You can give them any outfit or pose you like as long as it is clear what character/Pokemon they are. I have only provided censored nude pics because they don't have any outfits yet, that's for you to come up with.

My Best Friend
~ This is all about art of characters based off of me and my best friend. I ask that there is no romance in this, only sisterly love and fun poses. We're pretty crazy when together and so I don't want us just standing there. She has moved a few states away so I would also like if the long distance friendship is portrayed somehow, though its not mandatory.

Baby Baby Oh My
~ Here is for you to turn any OC into a baby! Their personality still must show through. They can be as cute or funny as you like.

White Lillie
~This is only for characters from comic Whites Lillies. The characters may be doing whatever you like and be in any style you like.

Will My Moon Rise
~ Once again this is only for my comic Will My Moon Rise. Only characters from this comic may be used in these pictures

The Animal I've Become
~Change any Oc into any animal you want. This can be full out animal, anthro, neko, were, ect. The only rule is that I must be able to tell who they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Entry
Mystery Prize

Most Creative
First~ 2 mil
Second~ 1.5 mil

Chibi Nation
First~ 300k
Second~ 275k
Third~ 200k

My My... I love you!
First~ 1 mil
Second~ 750k
Third~ 500k

Defying Gravity
First~ 725k
Second~ 450k

I Choose You!
First~ 550k
Second~ 450k
Third~ 350k

My Best Friend
First~ 1 mil
Second~ 750k
Third~ 500k

Baby Baby Oh My
First~ 500k
Second~ 475K

White Lillies
First~ 600k
Second~ 500k
Third~ 300k

Will My Moon Rise
First~ 600k
Second~ 500k
Third~ 300k

The Animal I've Become
First~ 700k
Second~ 650k

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~Real Life Based~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Roger & Hollie

These two are based off of me and my love in rl.

Personality: Roger is laid back and very shy like around people outside his family and Hollie. But once he's home he is very loud, hyperactive, and clumsy. He is very warm hearted and playful. Though he does know how to push everyone's last button. Hollie is motherly and over protective of those she loves. She has a short temper, but is very loving when you don't piss her off. She loves to have fun and is a bit clumsy.
Clothes: Roger will wear anything that is comfy. Thus tees or button ups wit jeans is fine. You can also put him in a Denny's uniform, because that's where he works. Hollie goes from gothic wear one day to a cute sun dress the next. So it's all up to you as long as it's cute.
Extras: Hollie has a ruby heart silver ring and a silver plain ring with a white flower and black flower on her left ring finger. Roger has a plain silver ring on his left ring finger. (They are not wedding rings!) Roger is a foot taller than Hollie (He's 6' she's 5'4)
Hair: Both are Blonde, but Roger has lighter hair than Hollie
Eyes: Roger's are a golden while Hollie's are a silvery

User Image
Amber
Personality: Amber is a bit lazy, only Hollie can put a fire under her butt. But she's loving and loyal. She's a bit crazy and loves to shop. But she also loves just hanging out with friends and listening to music.
Clothes: Amber usually wears tees with jean shorts. Though she sometimes wears a cute dress or nicer clothes.
Extra: Amber is big bones and curvy. So I don't want to see any skinny minny art of her. She's a big girl and proud to be! She's Hollie's Best Friend
Hair: She has dark chocolate hair
Eyes: An emerald green

~~~~~~~~Miscc.~~~~~~~~

User Image
Gwyneth Noire

Her Info

~~~~~~~~Pokemon Gijinka~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Name: Vaporeon
Hair: Pale Blue
Eyes: Silvery
Personality: She is very elegant and calm. She is graceful and doesn't miss a step when walking or dancing. She is also soft spoken.
Extra: She has pale blue spindle designs that run up and down her body. She also has the ears and tail of a normal vaporeon. She loves Umbreon

User Image
Name: Magikarp
Hair: Orange Red
Eyes: Gold
Personality: She is pushy, obnoxious, and childish. She has a fiery personality and is very loud.
Extra: She has orange scaly patches in random areas on her body. She always wears a necklace with a master ball on it.

User Image
Name: Umbreon
Hair: Black
Eyes:Gold
Personality: He is a bit air headed and likes to day dream. He is quite and mysterious. But he is kind and gentle.
Extra: He has a gold "O" on his forehead. He loves Vaporeon

User Image

User Image
Apollo

Is: A Greek God
Personality: Apollo is a lover not a fighter, though he talks tough. He is a lover of the finer things such as music and women. Though he truly does love Artemis. He is a bit childish and can be unpredictable, but like any god he has a temper when pushed too far.
Clothes: He wears a short tunic with half his chest showing when away from Mt. Olympus and wears a longer more royal tunic at Mt. Olympus. You can design it yourself if you wish.
Extra: He has a forbidden love with his sister Artemis. This is not too strange for gods though. He also wears an leather armband with a star on it from Artemis.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

User Image
Artemis

Is: A Greek Goddess
Personality: Artemis is a very straight forward kind of girl. She is a bit naive and likes to play off strong emotions as "stomach problems". She is level headed and always keeps her claim unless someone insults her brother or mother, then she turns into a she-devil.
Clothes: She wears a light blue tunic that falls just above her knees.
Extra: She has a medallion with a sun and crescent moon that she doesn't wear, but holds or keeps in her tunic so it's always close.
Hair: Raven Black

More to be added
User Image

User Image
Vivian

Personality: Vivian is soft spoken and gentle. But she has a wanderer's soul and a dreamer's heart. She is always day dreaming and thinking of new mythical worlds that might be waiting for her.
Clothes: She wears Victorian dresses of the higher classes.
Extra: Vivian wears peasant clothes when she runs away with Lucian and Lilly. she has a crush on Lucian.
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Bright green

User Image
Lucian

Personality: He is a bit stiff and doesn't really understand fun. He is also very over protective and loving towards his younger sister, Lilly. He is always smiling and is quiet hard to make angry.
Clothes: Lucian wears a white shirt and black pants like in the picture to the side. He sometimes wears an apron as well.
Extra: He owns a pocket watch that belonged to his late father. He doesn't realize Vivian likes him, but he likes her as well.
Hair: Black

User Image
Lilly

Personality: Like any 3 year old she is carefree and hyperactive. She also can have quiet a temper and knows how to use her tears to get what she wants. She is a big dreamer and is as innocent as they come.
Clothes: She wears simple dresses.
Extra: She is Lucian's little sister and has never meet their parents. She wears a necklace that belonged to her late mother.
User Image

User Image
Sophia

Race: Mermaid
About her: Sophia was once a human who had fallen in love with the sea and a merman who took her to his realm. But they could not be together because of the cursed kiss. And because of the king of the sea who was jealous of their love. When he came after them she retrieved a fetal wound. The only way to save her was for her love to kiss her and give her his immortality. She did not know this and has held a painful spot in her heart for him. She waited years in the cold sea for his return, but that in turn had made her cold. She now is mostly always sad. Though once she is given a chance is becomes playful and a bit of a trickster. Anything to bring some light into the depths of the sea.
Clothes: She doesn't wear anything except a string of pearls that flow around her in the water. You may cover her however you choose.
Extra: Her tail is a pearly white. She took Robert's pocket watch and plays with it a lot. It has become her treasure.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Sea blue

User Image
Robert

Race: Human
About Him: Robert was always a greedy pirate, but he let his greed go to far. He set off on his final sail. His ship was hit by a storm and no man survived... Or so he thought. As for himself he somehow came to be in an underwater cave (Sophia brought him there) with no way out and had slowly begun to go insane when he kept seeing a fish like tail with a fluke too small to be any fish that size. He is not all a bad person though, greed being his only major flaw. He is also a kind and gentle man, and tried many different ways to gain the trust of the mermaid Sophia.
Extra: He does have scruff on his face. After all he can't shave in a cave!
Hair: Shaggy and Blonde
Eyes: Hazel.
User Image

Hollie & Roger
(and 1 tektek of Amber)
Hearts

Curse Of The Sea
ONE
TWO

White Lillies
Vivian
Lilly
Lucian

Will My Moon Rise
Together (warning slight nudity)
Artemis

User Image

[align=center][size=18][color=darkgoldenrod][i]Look What I'm showing[/i][/color][/size]
[color=grey]Username:
Character(s):
Category: (optional)
Entry:[/color][/align]

One Forum per entry! If for mini contest type "Mini" in the category area.

Entries
User Image

Month 2: Snow or Cosplay
Start Date: 12/19/11
Art Due: 1/19/11
Award Ceremony: 1/20/11

First Prize ~ 700k
Second Prize ~ 600k
Honorable Mention ~ December 2011 Thank You Letter

Rules:
All entries must be given in the forum in the post above this
You have all creative rights to the art
You may use any of our characters listed above for this project

What is expected:
For the theme of Snow I expect there to be snow. It's that simple. You can make it a funny scene where one of our characters forgot to wear something warm and is freezing or something romantic. It's all up to you.

For Cosplay I ask that you only use the anime/mangas listed below. Also I must still be able to tell which of our characters you drew.
Shuffle
Vampire Knight
Legend of Zelda
Soul Eater
Sailor Moon
Card Captors

The Characters:
Any of our OCs

* You can find them in the post above

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items