Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1080 1081 1082 > >> >>> »|

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to Spread Your Wings! I'm Kimmi and I'll be your host for the duration of this contest!
I've been on Gaia for just over 2 years now its probably closer to 3 years especially by the end of the contest XD
Anyways this is my fourth Art contest during that time - yes I'm that big of an art whore.
Though this is the largest that I've planned and I'm hoping it will be the most awesome! <33

I'm hoping that this contest wont be a failure in any shape or form and will be heaps of fun for all!! <33
I really hope that you will all love my original characters like i love them! Well, okay no one could love them as much as i do XD
Since they're my babies, but hopefully you'll like them enough to want to draw them ^ ^

The 10 OCs that are in this contest are the main good guys out of two novels that i've been working on for around 2 years approximately.
The two novels are connected, but the 2nd book set around 18-20 years after the first book.
So pay attention so you dont pair up people in different books <3

Its worth around 8 to 8 1/2 million and there are lots and lots of categories!! <33
So that means lots more chances for you to win and for me to get more art ^ ^

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask me on here or pm me ^ ^
I'm always happy to help no matter what you want to know.
Whether its background info, more detailed info, fighting/weapon info, whether you can randomly pair other ppl. Anything! <3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

CONTEST STARTS: 20th July 2008
WIPs ARE DUE BY: 20th February 2009
FINISHED WIPs DUE: 27th February 2009

WIP EXTENSION: You get one extra week to submit completed WIPs they must be submitted by the 27th February
You get the extension providing you have shown me a WIP of some kind by the 20th February.
It can be stick figures even! Just has to be something submitted so you can get the extension XD

JUDGING: 28th - 6th March 2009
WINNERS ANNOUNCED/CEREMONY: 7th March 2009

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

13th May: Started creating contest <3
20th May: Finished almost everything except profiles + links <3
05th May: I'm lazy and haven't completed profiles + links yet.. ^ ^;
05th May: Decided to start the contest earlier than planned, changed dates.
15th June: Changed to a new thread coz the other was a mess XDD
25th June: Most of the new thread done. Working on OC profiles.
06th July: All of the first books profiles finished <3
20th July: Finishing touches...and open <3
3rd Sept: Changed Sakura's name to Amethia <3
20th Sept: NEW RULE ADDED

16th Dec: Contest extended 1 month
Sorry people but this is kind of beyond my control right now. I've been net-less for 4 weeks/using dial up.
It's making it hard to check and chat here on the thread, i'm hoping i'll have it back in a week or two.
Hopefully you all can make use of the extension yourselves.

:: 1) Intro / Dates / News :: 2) Rules/Hints :: 3) Overall Prizes :: 4) Major Prizes :: 5) Alternative Categories :: 6) Relationships + Zakiel ::
:: 7) Rael / Amethia :: 8 ) Jassmine / Kheto :: 9) Relationships + Mikkel :: 10 ) Salika / Likereal :: 11) Valehria / Rao'ashi :: 12) Form / Entries ::
::13) Bumping Contest :: 14) Link me! :: 15) Links out ::

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

General Rules.

1. Follow gaia ToS
2. Do not spam in thread *cough* unless you are me or have permission off me.
3. Do not stretch my pages...it doesn't look good.
4. Posting your affiliate links in the thread is okay! ^ ^ or pm me it.
5. No 1337 speak please >.> coz i can never understand it.
6. Have fun!!!

Entry/Art Rules:

**IMPORTANT**
Winning entries in the contest will be required to produce an in-process version of the work!
A sketch, lineart or the picture getting coloured to prove their ownership of the winning piece.
Failure to do so will most likely result in a non-award. This is for two reasons:
1. I have had someone submit a piece very close to someone else's picture though thankfully i found out.
2. I have had someone actually submit and WIN with someone else's picture, which i only just found out today
(This is an attempt to safe guard myself from getting stolen art entries.)

~ * ---------- * ~

1. Art theft is not okay (including copying/tracing)
2. Multiple entries are loved!! And no entry fees <3333
3. You can win more than one prize but only with multiple entries. One prize per entry.
4. No entries in artpad or similar programs because i cant save them.
5. Mature entries are okay as long as tastefully done and not explicit. PM me if not sure.
6. Collaborations are allowed but i take no responsibility in splitting any prize winnings.
7. Submit all entries in the thread AND by PM to me so i don't loose them or miss them ^ ^;
8. All art entered in this contest will belong to me! You give up your rights to it when you enter it.
Therefore I can crop it, reuse it, make banners out of it and so forth without asking permission.
I wont do major edits... like... changing the hair color... or anything or claim it as my own.

::Note::
There must be at least 100 entries overall before the contest will be closed.
There must also be at least 10 pictures of each of my OCs.

If there are too little entries and I feel like none are worth winning any specific category
(like when it is only rough sketches or something) then I will have to say sorry no judging.
I mean we're talking about 200k and 100k prizes here...

::I reserve the right to extend the contest if necessary::
::More rules can be added at any time::

The following information is just some tips and things that I really like and would love to see in the entries.
They could help your chances of winning ^.^

Note that my 2 pet hates are: Not reading/taking notes of specifics and doing black hair blue.
I dont know why but seeing my black-haired OCs with blue hair makes me very frustrated XD

GENERAL TIPS

1. GROUP/COUPLE PICTURES: Anyone that does group or couple pictures get much love from me.
I love seeing my OCs together as couples or as a group. You especially get love if you attempt a 5 person picture ^ ^

2. TAKE NOTE OF THE SPECIFICS: Draw my OCs correctly from the information given!!!!
If you're unsure of anything or have questions about my OCs then PM me or ask in the thread <3

3. I LOVE BACKGROUNDS: I prefer backgrounds of some kind on the picture whether its a simple patterned or complex <3

4. I LOVE WINGS: I love when people draw my OCs with their wings, those that have them anyways.

5. CREATIVE LICENSE: I love to see what people come up with!! <3

6. CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES:Clothing and accessories can be changed, since some of them don't have specific outfits. But try keep it as clothes they would wear. Unless you want to dress them up like it was Halloween... or put them in each others clothes! Because that would be fun. You have creative license! <3

7. BACKGROUND/SETTING TIPS: I love fantasy type backgrounds, because while I'm still trying to work out the actual setting of the world its definitely not exactly the same as ours. But since its not created yet its up to you! You can try fantasy or you can do something closer to the kind of things we can do here since it will be similar.

* I love moonlight and stars.
* I love pictures with landscape backgrounds/settings
* I would love some pictures showing the 4 seasons

* I love suggestive/sexy/flirty stuff <3
* I love cute/cuddly/tender moments! <3
* I love smexy BL stuff XD

::NOTE:: Random things i just thought of:
- Romance - beach, picnic, restaurant, moonlit walk etc
- Homey/cute - baking cookies, on the couch cuddling/tv, reading etc
- Drama/action - arguments, crying, fights/blood, powerplay
- Mischievous/funny - sneaking around, pranks etc
- Every day - swimming, shopping, swings, girl time etc
*Cough* random smex, molesting, naughty stuff *cough*

:: 1) Intro / Dates / News :: 2) Rules/Hints :: 3) Overall Prizes :: 4) Major Prizes :: 5) Alternative Categories :: 6) Relationships + Zakiel ::
:: 7) Rael / Amethia :: 8 ) Jassmine / Kheto :: 9) Relationships + Mikkel :: 10 ) Salika / Likereal :: 11) Valehria / Rao'ashi :: 12) Form / Entries ::

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Awarded to the best of the best! Inescapable awesomeness captured in the picture! <333

1st Prize = All 2006 envelopes

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2nd Prize = All 2007 envelopes

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

3rd Prize = All 2008 envelopes

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

4th Prize = All 12 Zodiac Years

** Note: 3rd and 4th prizes may switch depending on how much the 2008 letter set is worth when completed **

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

BOOK 1 = "BEGINNING OR END"

BEST SINGLES

Inescapable awesomeness and correct representation of each of my OCs

AMETHIA
Best Amethia - User Image 200,000
Runner up - User Image 100,000

RAEL
Best Rael - User Image 200,000

ZAKIEL
Best Zakiel- User Image 200,000

JASSMINE
Best Jassmine - User Image 200,000

KHETO
Best Kheto - User Image 200,000

BEST GROUP (2-5 OCs)
Inescapable awesomeness and correct representation of the characters in a 2-5 group

1st - User Image

2nd - User ImageUser Image

3rd - User Image

~* *~ ~* *~ -------- ~* *~ ------------ ~* *~~* *~ ~* *~ -------- ~* *~ ------------ ~* *~

BOOK 2 = "SPREAD YOUR WINGS"

BEST SINGLES

Inescapable awesomeness and correct representation of each of my OCs

SALIKA
Best Salika - User Image 200,000

LIKEREAL
Best Likereal - User Image 200,000

MIKKEL
Best Mikkel - User Image 200,000

VALEHRIA
Best Valehria - User Image 200,000

RAO'ASHI
Best Rao'ashi - User Image 200,000

BEST GROUP (2-5 OCs)
Inescapable awesomeness and correct representation of the characters in a 2-5 group

1st - User Image

2nd - User ImageUser Image

3rd - User Image

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

BEST CG
The piece that stands out and captures my attention - created using photoshop, GIMP, painter, oekaki etc
User Image

BEST TRADITIONAL
The piece that stands out and captures my attention - created using pencils, paints, chalk, pastels, copics etc
User Image

BEST NORMAL STYLE
The piece that stands out and captures my attention, drawn in a normal - non-chibi style
User Image

BEST CHIBI-STYLE
The piece that stands out and captures my attention, drawn in a chibi-style
User Image

~* *~ ~* *~ -------- ~* *~ ------------ ~* *~~* *~ ~* *~ -------- ~* *~ ------------ ~* *~

MOST CUTE
The piece that stands out and captures my attention, showing one or more of my OCs in a way that screams cute.
Whether its clothes, pose or that they are chibified! <3

User Image

MOST SWEET
The piece that stands out and captures my attention, showing one or more of my OCs in a sweet position.
Like someone giving you a hug, holding hands, making you feel special etc

User Image

MOST SEXY
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing an awesomely sexy picture of one or more of my OCs.
Bare skin, revealing clothes etc <3

User Image

MOST FLIRTY
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing one or more of my OCs in a flirty pose/expression.
You know batting their eyelashes or giving a "come hither" look etc.

User Image

MOST ROMANTIC
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing two of my OCs in a romantic setting
- walking on the beach, sitting together, picnic, dinner etc...

User Image

MOST UNIQUE/CREATIVE
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing something that is really unique and out of the box! <3
User Image

SADDEST
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing one or more OCs in a sad scene.
Whether its the loss of chocolate or ice cream (those are sad things T.T) or because of an argument or fight etc.

User Image

FUNNY/MISCHIEF
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing one or more OCs in some kind of funny scene or being mischievous.
User Image

DRAMA
The piece that stands out and captures your attention, showing some kind of drama playing between one or more OCs
User Image

ACTION
The piece that stands out and shows some kind of action type scene between one or more OCs.
Fighting...saving a damsel in distress etc ^ ^

User Image

MY FAVOURITE/HONORABLE MENTIONS (from 5 - 10)
The piece that stands out and captures my love and shows my OCs wonderfully <3
User Image

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

BEGINNING OR END

~ * ---------- ~BL COUPLE~ ----------- * ~

** If you want to do a BL picture then this is the only BL couple pairing possibility in this book! **

I'm a little undecided on whether I'm going to give them a previous relationship of some kind or not. I do know however that they started off as friends and they are currently just friends, though Zakiel has some feelings for Rael - an unrequited love which is also why he gets so jealous of Rael/Violette. So you can have free rein on what to do in a BL picture, if you want to draw them in the past having a sexual/love relationship. OR draw Zakiel giving into his feelings or something go ahead. If you want more info or my opinion on your idea then pm me <3

~ * ------------------- * ~

Rael & Zakiel:
Rael and Zakiel are best friends and have been for at least a couple hundred years. Rael is one of the only people that sees and understands the real Zakiel. Its one of those relationships that you stick by each other despite their many differences, they are loyal and except each other for who they are. Even despite the fact there are long periods of time when they don't see or speak to each other they pick up where they left off as if they saw each other yesterday.

Rael & Amethia:
Well Rael saw her working in a bar when he came down to Earth for his mission and pretty much instant attraction on his part to the frustration of Zakiel, also for Amethia but she fought it. He spent a while attempting to woo her and gain her attention despite her first rejections until she let in and well it blossomed from there basically. They fall deeply in love to the point that they are contemplating marriage towards the end, they are the hold hands, staring deep into each others eyes, i want to be with you forever and i would go to the ends of the Earth for you kind of love.

Zakiel & Amethia:
Zakiel and Amethia don't get along very well...its a conflict of love really. Zakiel got very jealous when she came onto the scene because he's used to having Rael to himself and felt she was stealing him away from him... plus she was the reason Rael got distracted from his mission. When Rael is around they try to be civil for him because he doesn't like when they fight but Amethia can tell Zakiel doesn't like her so she avoids/ignores him back. Eventually as time goes on they become friends and Zakiel decides that she makes Rael happy and thats what's important, though they are never really the bestest of friends or anything.

Amethia & Jassmine:
Amethia and Jassmine get along very well, they became quick friends though Amethia was the one that reached out first. They enjoy going shopping together, talking about the guys...problems. Basically all the normal girly things that you do with friends. Amethia is also helping Jass become a little less shy and talk about how she feels and stuff.

Jassmine & Kheto:
Kheto and Jassmine have a sort of awkward blossoming love happening. Kheto was hired as a bodyguard for her to take her on a journey to one of the other temples, spending so much time together and fighting for each other created a bond of friendship that began to get deeper. Though they are both pretty awkward and dont know what to do about those feelings, but they try and show it in little ways to each other. Though they haven't yet admitted they like each other...

Jassmine & Rael/Zakiel:
Jassmine really doesn't have a lot to do with either of them as of yet and a lot of that is because of her shyness. She doesn't really know them and doesn't feel comfortable going up to them and just coming out and talking at least not at the beginning, part of that is also awe since they're angels. Though as time goes on she becomes more comfortable with them and talks with them.

Kheto & others:
Kheto talks and gets along fairly well with the others. He trusts them enough to align himself with them after they met and help them on their quest, though there was a little prompting from Jass on that. He is slowly warming up to them and has a comradeship with them.

** I haven't completely worked out Kheto and Jass' relationships with everyone else **

User Image

Name: Zakiel (Zack-key-el)
Race: Angel
Sex: Male

Eyes: Aquamarine
Hair: Pale blonde hair. Light bangs and its layered – the strands aren’t the same length.
Left side is only down to his collar. Right side is to his shoulder blade - past shoulder.
Skin: Pale/light complexion
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Build: Slim-lean build, but not toned much because he isn’t the physical training type.

Important Things:
* Square framed glasses
* 2 clip-like silver earrings in his left ear - one on the top and the other on the side.
* Moonstone/silver drop earring in the earlobe of his left ear as well.
* Tattoo symbol on his right wrist – means “Knowledge”
* White feathered wings (can be drawn without while on "Earth" )

Clothing colours: Black, aquamarine, silver, light brown, occasional bits of gold

Default outfit: He wears a black shirt with clasps down the front. It goes up to his neck with aqua piping along the collar, across the shoulders and sleeves and down the front. The shirt goes to mid thigh, but the zip/clips don't all the way down it, they stop at the waist and the shirt is then open loosely from waist to ankles like reference picture. It is with black pants and an aqua sash around his waist. He also on occasion wears a black and aqua cloak with high pointed collar and clasped together with a clasp across his chest. (This outfit is shown in most pictures, though you can modify or create another outfit for him)

Clothing style: Umm...I don't really know. Basically I'd say he'd lean towards neat and well dressed... think of clothes that you'd see a studious, intelligent person wearing...though nothing nerdy. Or whatever you'd imagine a sorcerer/wizard type person to wear...

Personality: Zakiel is very intelligent – the glasses aren’t just for show. He loves reading through old books and manuscripts, he is almost always with his head in a book of some sort and can easily loose track of time while doing so. He is quite obsessed with learning and gaining knowledge, one thing he is very interested in learning about is magic and he’s quite gifted at it too.

Zakiel knows a lot from his studies and comes off as a know-it-all at times, though most of the time he doesn’t flaunt his vast knowledge or talk above what people understand on purpose. Though there are times he specifically says things in a way that they won’t understand, just to frustrate them. This makes him seem unreachable and very dislikeable at times. He can be very blunt and at times have a sarcastic tongue, not to mention the fact that his bluntness means he comes off as mean or uncaring at times. He can turn on the charm if he wants to but it’s very rare. He is a very loyal and trustworthy person and friendship means a lot to him.

Habits/Quirks: He looses track of time while reading and sometimes he can go days without taking a break, he also unconsciously taps his middle and pointer fingers of his right hand on the desk while he reads. He will unconsciously touch/play with his earrings while he thinks about important things. Also there is no point attempting to try talk to him while he’s reading because he won’t be paying attention. All you’ll get are non-committal noises and he won’t remember a word you said afterwards, basically you have to snatch the book away or throw yourself over the pages to get his attention.

References: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Name: Rael (Ray-el)

Eyes: Ice blue
Hair: Golden blonde hair, layered slightly with bangs.
Short but the back is half way down his back in a pony tail.
Skin: Light tan
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Build: Broad shoulders, well built and toned. Slim to medium build

Important Things:
* Scar on his left cheek [x]
* Tattoo symbol above his left shoulder blade - means “Guard”
* Sapphire blue ¼ of a sphere on a gold chain around his neck
* White feathered wings (can be drawn without them while on "Earth" )

Clothing colours: White, gold, blues, greens...sometimes light gray and fawn

Default outfit: He wears a white shirt with no buttons showing and has gold clasps down the front. It goes up to his neck with gold piping along the collar, across the shoulders and sleeves and down the front. The shirt goes to mid thigh, but the zip/clips don't all the way down they stop at mid-chest/waist and the shirt is then open loosely from waist to ankles approximately to the waist too. It is with white pants and shoes, also matching belt with a sword around his waist. (This outfit is shown in most pictures, though you can modify or create a new outfit for him)

Clothing style: Rael's default outfit is something I created thinking of something he would wear around "Heaven" and on short missions to "Earth". Though since the main mission in the novel is longer than his usual ones he would need to change clothing now and then, plus he wants to blend in with the regular people. So its up to you if you want to put him in clothes out of our shops today. Or give him a more fantasy style of clothing - of which he would probably be wearing some armor since he's a warrior but not a full suit just chest + shoulders + lower arms and lower legs or something. Unless he was going out and dressing up then he probably wouldn't wear armor.

Personality: Rael is serious when it comes to his duty as a guardian of the stone around his neck or swordsmanship, he doesn’t do things or make decisions lightly, he in those instances he always thinks things through. He enjoys the art of swordsmanship and sparring with others, he also has a good head for strategy and battle know-how. He is highly thought of in this aspect which is why he was given the guardianship.

Though that contradicts the fact that in other matters he can be very spontaneous in his decisions and at times even distracted from what he should be doing. He is compassionate, brave, caring, friendly, romantic and loyal. As well as a bit of a flirt, though that doesn’t really come out until he meets Sakura and gets distracted. He can also be a bit of a romantic at times. He also enjoys the quiet and scenery, sometimes he likes just sitting and thinking by himself.

Habits/Quirks: Rael is quite obsessive when it comes to training regularly as well as looking after his armor and weapons. He cleans, polishes and maintains them regularly and he is generally more than happy to do the same for other people if they ask nicely. Sometimes when he’s sitting by himself thinking or reading he talks out loud to himself. When he gets frustrated or can’t work something out he blows and/or pushes the bangs out of his eyes a lot. He also likes it a lot when people play with his hair…but that’s a secret.

*~ ~* *~ -------- ~* *~ ------------ ~* *~

User Image

Name: Amethia (Am-meh-thee-ah)
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Eyes: Amethyst coloured eyes with long dark eyelashes
Hair: Wavy medium brown hair down to or just above her shoulders - no bangs
Skin: Peach type complexion
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Build: Her figure is trim and toned but still feminine/curvy.

Important Things:
* Choker of multiple strands of twisted silver with an amethyst jewel drop and the earrings are the same.

NOTE: Towards the end of the Rael gives her these 2 items. It's up to you if you want to include them:
* White gold and diamond engagement/promise ring
* Silver - slightly chunky - bracelet with runes/pattern engraved on it with a large-ish sapphire or amethyst

Clothing colours: Cream, pinks, purples, fawn. Girly or other complimentary colours.

Clothing style: Amethia's style of dress is very feminine, she's generally a girly girl or at least she is at heart and she has a flair for clothing and enjoys shopping. On occasion she wears clingy or tight fitting pants/clothing and other times she wears very sexy revealing clothing, just depends on the occasion and her mood really. Again you can choose whether or not you want to dress her up in a more fantasy style of clothing or clothes like you'd get from our shops here. Or if you would like, you can draw her as a cute or sexy waitress since thats her occupation at the beginning of the book when she meets Rael, she's taking a break from being a gunner and a life on the road. Its really up to you.

Default (Gunner) outfit: Purple strapless shirt that is cinched in under her bust by a black corset like thing. Her stomach is mostly bare. Light purple skirt kind of low on her hips that goes down to around mid-calf and has splits up both sides to 2/3 the way up her thigh so that she can get to the cream gun holsters strapped to her upper legs. The skirt is slightly ruffled with a black scarf/wrap around her waist/skirt. Cream or light brown ankle to mid calf lace up boots, matching belt with a pouch around her waist. Cream or fawn hand gloves. Reference

Personality: Sakura is naturally graceful and elegant in her movements, she’s also agile and quick on her feet which is just as well since she’s handling guns if she were clumsy she’d probably be a menace and shoot herself or someone she shouldn’t. She has almost flawless aim when it comes to using a firearm and she’s quite intelligent. She has a photographic memory and is good at disguise and blending in which is good for gathering intelligence when needed. She’s a friendly and good natured person with a bit of a mischievous streak, though trust is something that has to be earned. She is stubborn and has a bit of a temper from time to time, she also doesn’t like to back down from a challenge if one is offered. Also deep down she is a deep romantic and though it takes a while for that to come out it’s very easy to see with Rael.

Quirks/Habits: N/A

References: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
Name: Kheto (Key-toe)

Hair: Black with a few tiny plaits thrown in here and there bottom one
Headband: Necessary! Headband should be burgundy (or red).
Eyes: Dark blue
Skin: Medium tan
Height: 6 foot
Build: Broad shoulders, well muscled and toned body but not bulky.

Important:
* Silver and ruby ring on his middle finger of his left hand - 1/2 inch thick with a largish ruby in the center. Three 2-sided arrow type engravings on each side of the ring. Pointing in towards the center stone.
* Silver arm band, 2 inches wide on left upper arm - this engraved onto it.

Clothing colours: Red, burgundy and black (Maybe some dark blue/brown)

Default Outfit:
* Sleeve-less and tight fitting black shirt with silver shoulder armor.
* Black gloves - can range between wrist length to half way up lower arms.
* Black long pants with loops of leather/material to slide daggers into, hidden pockets.
* Three black and silver belts positioned like this
* Black hooded cloak with burgundy coloured trim with silver and ruby clasp at his throat - [example] (optional)

Clothing style: I came up with an outfit but if you want to create an outfit you can just keep in mind that he is a thief/mercenary. Though you're welcome to do him in clothing more like we wear here in our world, or our world with a thief/fantasy twist or something. Two outfits that inspired me for the particular default outfit were: [1] and [2]

Personality: Kheto is very versatile and resourceful, he can adapt depending on the situation he’s in and he’s good at blending in and disguise – he can be quite the good actor. He is also strong, agile and quick on his feet…but he also knows when its best to retreat and try again another day, which isn’t that he’s a coward he can just tell when the situation isn’t going to go in his favor.

He has a fairly easy going and carefree attitude towards life though. He is a thief though and from time to time an assassin, so he has a darker side and once you cross that side its unlikely you'll walk away and he does hold a grudge once crossed. He doesn’t really like showing weakness and he can’t always express himself very well if he’s trying to show his real feelings - which not many people get to see because its hidden from most, but when he wants to show it he tries. Though he is brave, loyal, committed and honorable towards anyone that he deems worthy or aligns himself with.

He has a fondness for expensive and shiny objects, one reason why his weapons are all made from Mithril. Though it’s also because it’s also extremely light yet durable and stronger than steel and it never dulls or tarnishes, which means it’s much easier in upkeep since he dislikes such menial tasks. Though his love for gold and things of monetary value sometimes makes people think of him as shallow and superficial, but the truth is that he just appreciates them and that it’s what makes the world go around basically.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Name: Jassmine (Jazz-men)

Hair: Burgundy/crandberry hair down goes down to her waist/half way down her back.
It kind of flicks inwards, kind of like it has layers and she has bangs (like left picture)
Eyes: Medium green
Skin: Pale/peach complexion
Height: 5 foot 5
Build: Slim and petite build but still feminine/curvy

Clothing colours: Pink, white, violet, red, green - complimentary and girly colours.

Clothing style: Jassmine is a priestess, so she doesn't wear overly revealing or tight clothing but at the same time she doesn't wear those boring, dowdy clothes that most games give priestesses!! You can put her in anything you feel would suit her and gives off a priestess kind of feel, the two default outfits probably lean more towards fantasy than our kind of clothing, of which she would probably carry a staff weapon of some kind. I'd say that i imagine her style leaning more towards a slightly lolita feel though not proper lolita and she also likes flowing and feminine clothes.

Default outfits:
* (Outfit 1) Clothing pattern here. Cross necklace is optional and DO NOT draw the head piece.

* (Outfit 2). The ankle boots should be matching purple with black laces or something that continues on the colours, she also wears matching red jewel ball earrings with it generally.

Personality: Jassmine is kind of shy and quiet, she doesn't really find it easy to go straight up to someone and talk to them first when she doesn't know them yet. She doesn't really know why she's like that she just doesnt feel comfortable doing it. She generally talks very quietly, but once she gets onto a subject that she loves she talks a lot more animatedly and more in general. She also talks a lot more and is more open with people once she gets to know them for a while and gets more comfortable.

She's a kind, gentle and caring girl who always tries to see the positives in other people rather than the negatives. Though she is quite clumsy and seems to fall over her own feet at times, when she's feeling embarrassed or unsure she tilts her head downwards and her hair kind of covers her face. She is very strong about her beliefs and doing whats right. She loves flowers.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

SPREAD YOUR WINGS

~ * -------- ~BL COUPLE~ ----------- * ~

** If you want to do a BL picture then this is the only BL couple pairing possibility in this book! **

Likereal and Mikkel are the only possible BL relationship in this book but they don't have anything actually permanent or especially like each other though they do become friends as time goes on. You can do this as BL because Likereal is a major flirt and he gets a kick out of trying to bait and embarrass Mikkel, though that does sometimes result in the Angel retaliating violently in the end if he persists. Though you can even take it a step further if you'd like, Likereal is one that likes to push boundaries and see what he can get away with...and alcohol can be a huge help XD

~ * ------------------- * ~

Mikkel & Likereal:
Mikkel and Likereal have quite the tedious relationship. It is a mix of dislike, fighting verbally and physically with each other. Though a grudging respect and comradeship appeared between them from fighting together against a common enemy in their responsibility to protect Salika.

To start with Mikkel deemed him as being a threat to both himself and his mission to protect Salika since Likereal was a Fallen. Angels are taught they are not to be trusted since they have done terrible things to be sentenced from Heaven. Though there was little he could do about it since Likereal had been hired for a similar purpose as he had been sent...all he could do was watch him and do his job.

Likereal hated Mikkel with a vengeance for everything that he felt the Angel stood for, another goody-goody doing whatever he was told to do without thinking himself. Though he also found his innocence and naiveness to be humorous to say the least and at times found himself unable to resist baiting and flirting just to get a bite out of him or just to see the other male blush.

Salika & Likereal:
Salika and Likereal, well its an odd friendship to be sure. Salika was actually saved by Likereal when she was walking home from a friends place and she was grabbed by someone, he just "happened" to come along to save the day before disappearing. She found out a few weeks afterwards that he was her Uncle Zakiel's "son" despite not actually ever hearing that he had a son. In truth Zakiel had hired Likereal to protect and look after her since he was aware of some reasons why people might go after her.

They became quick friends, if you could call it such to begin with. Likereal was all business to begin with and still keeping his real feelings and emotions to himself, though keeping a friendly facade since that was necessary to stay close and protect her. Though he couldn't help but flirt with her on occasion but in time it became more real and he grew to actually care about her a lot, she is in a sense his weakness and the only person he's really let close. There are some love/crush feelings between them, and they do have a few problems when she finds out its all a lie and he was looking after her as a job.

Salika & Mikkel:
Mikkel is given a mission by the Seraphim to go to Earth and find Salika, he is sent for a number of reasons. The first reason is to gain information from her regarding the whereabouts of the fragments of Blue Ember which they had finally deduced was still on Earth somewhere, hidden some years ago. It was thought that she and her Guardians were possibly the only ones to know what happened to the object, and they needed that information if they were to keep it from the Devils that still seeked it. He also had to keep her safe from those devils that would come after her regarding the same information, action was taken in sending him once it was brought to their knowledge that a Fallen was hanging around her.

Mikkel befriends her once he enrolls into the school as an exchange student and as he was knew in the school and town he managed to get her to show him both around the school and around the town as well. In time they become good friends and closer, though he hates keeping the truth from her it is necessary and he tries to keep the lies to a minimum. Though it causes a bit of a problem when he starts asking questions about the item and she finds out the truth about why he became friends with her and that he's been lying to her. Salika helps him to get in touch with who he is and perhaps his soul/humanity despite the fact he's an angel. There is a bit of love/crush going on in there.

Rao'ashi & Valehria
Rao'ashi has been Valehria's body guard for around 25-50 human years and during that time they've come to learn lots about one another and become fairly close since they spend so much time together. Valehria trusts him completely, he is her best friend and confidant - telling him about things that are bothering her and he helps comfort her. She is the person that he cares for most in the whole world and that is one of the main reasons he protects her with his life, not just because its his job. Though because of their differences in status he wouldn't dare tell her how he feels or try to make a move, and honor wont let him take her up any of the times that she flirts with him. Still it does pain him from time to time to see her with other people, perhaps in time he'll tell her he loves her...

Salika & Valehria:
Despite their great differences in mannerism, things they like and how they grew up they get along very well. They like going out shopping and doing girly things together, including staying up whispering and having girly talks...though Salika does sometimes get embarrassed if Valehria goes into too much detail about sexual things or guys.

Likereal & Valehria:
Well, what is there to say? Those two are very alike and they get on like a house on fire...they are both huge flirts who love the opposite gender and have large sexual appetites. They talk about all kinds of things together, give each other tips and advice and sometimes go out to bars together. Plus the occasional fling.

Mikkel & Valehria:
Well Mikkel generally avoids Valehria to a certain extent. To begin with it was because he didn't like her because she was a Devil but then he realised she wasn't really what he would specifically call evil and there wasn't much he could do about it once she and Rao joined up with them. Though her excessive flirting, lack of modesty and the fact that she often invades his personal space makes him blush and get uncomfortable...which is why she likes to tease and come onto him sometimes.

Rao'ashi & others:
Well, Rao'ashi doesn't specifically have a relationship with the others. He talks to them at times when necessary for plans or to give, discuss or receive important information but he is more the silent type who's actions speak louder than words. He is mostly just there to defend Valehria from any harm...though he does start to lighten up a little and become a little more friendly now and then.

User Image

Name: Mikkel

Hair: Straight, really light silver hair down to his collar, slight fringe
Eyes: Light green
Skin: Pale
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Build: Slim build, well toned muscles from fighting/exercise

Other Important Details:
* White feathered wings (can be drawn without while on "Earth" )
* A silver cross earring in his left ear

Clothing colours: Light colours - green, silver, white, blue, fawn etc...

Outfit style: I'd say that his outfit style is a contradiction at times - talking in terms of our clothing - he can generally be found in smart, dressy type clothing for the majority of the time. Dress pants, button up shirts, ties etc. Though he also has a more laid back type of clothing too, including jeans and t-shirts. You could also draw him in a school uniform - black pants, shoes, white button up shirt possibly a tie...possibly something with a jacket or something similar - because part of the setting of the book has him at school with Salika to keep an eye on her.

Default outfit: White jeans, a blue t-shirt or button up shirt, possibly a matching jacket and sneakers or dress shoes.

Personality: Mikkel is a good natured, kind and caring person. While on “Earth” he tries to help others and to ease their suffering if possible, though he doesn’t allow it to distract him from his assigned missions because he takes them very seriously. He seems to have an unwavering faith and belief in God and that good will triumph over evil, he is perhaps a little naïve in thinking its so simple as black and white to begin with.

He is chivalrous, reliable, honest and trustworthy. This plus his calm and open manner draws people to him, including females who find him fascinating and attractive in looks and personality, though that generally makes him fairly embarrassed and unsure. He also finds “Earth” and everything in it quite fascinating, so diverse and different than “Heaven”. He enjoys the quiet as well as reading and learning new things.

He still gives off the impression of innocence now and then because in Angel terms he is still young and he hasn’t had a lot of involvement in real battle as of yet. He has mostly been training in the Heavenly institute and going on missions with a higher ranking Angel for the most part until recently when he started taking on missions alone. He is calm and would prefer to negotiate over fighting though he does understand such things don’t always work and he has been picked as a very talented fighter despite the fact he doesn’t enjoy violence and bloodshed.

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
Name: Salika (Sah-lee-kah)
Race: Human / Angel

Hair: Thick, wavy golden blonde to half way down her back/to her waist, with some bangs
Eyes: Sapphire blue with long dark eyelashes
Skin: Peach coloured complexion
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Build: Her figure is trim and toned but still curvy

Other Important Details:
* Light gray feathered wings (Can draw with or without)
* A gold engraved/ornate bracelet with a large sapphire blue stone on her right wrist. Like that but gold.

Clothing colours: Pale colours - white, blues, pinks, gray, gold, greens.

Outfit style: Salika is a normal high school girl, she likes fashion and clothes though she sticks more towards lighter colours than bright ones like mentioned above. She enjoys wearing feminine clothing of most styles and types like sun-dresses, flowing skirts, lacy tops, mini-skirts, short shirts. She does lean towards a slightly more conservative style, she doesn't wear clothing that shows a huge amount of skin, though thats not to say she wont wear short skirts or shorts. She also enjoys wearing casual clothes like jeans and short t-shirts and so forth.

She can also be seen in her high school uniform that looks similar to this. Except that the uniform is deep blue and white, the long socks are white and the shoes are black. And it doesn't have to be exact its just a uniform that i thought was nice and i particularly liked, though i'd like if it stayed in a blue/black/white type scheme.

Her other outfit is her Gunmage type outfit which is in white, gold and dark blue and the only reference i have of it is to the left. In description it consists of: knee high boots, a corset type top with on the front. Hand gloves, a belt around her waist with pouches for different things and also with a gun holster on the right side. Skirt goes down to around mid-calf/almost to her knees and the skirt is slightly ruffled.

Default outfit: Normal default 1 and Normal default 2

Personality: She is not really used to male attention and flirting unless its from her friends which she doesn't really take seriously, but even that makes her blush sometimes. She is friendly and caring to a fault... almost always willing to lend a hand to help others or stand up for the under dog. She is very stubborn at times and hates feeling smothered. She is also far to trusting and naive at times, always trying to see the good in others which at times leaves her open for manipulation and being used.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageName: Likereal (Lee-keer-ee-el)
Race: Fallen Angel

Hair: Straight midnight black hair down to his waist with no bangs or slight bangs
Eyes: Gold
Skin: Light-medium golden tan
Height: 6 foot 2 inches tall
Build: Medium build, well toned muscles from fighting and exercise.

Other Important Details:
* Midnight black feathered wings (can be drawn without while on "Earth" )
* Ruby and gold stud in his left ear
* Small black wing marking on right shoulder blade - 1-2 inches. Not to be detailed because it ISN'T a tattoo, its a Fallen marking. Maybe like 4th/5th sets here.
* He has a black UPSIDE DOWN cross tattoo on the front of his right upper arm. It doesnt have to be that one specifically but i want it to be more ornate than a plain cross.

Clothing colours: Darker colours - black, burgundy, reds, golds, browns

Outfit style: He doesn't have an exact style really that I can think of but generally on a day to day normal basis he likes wearing leather, jeans, torn shirts, t-shirts...usual bad boy type clothing. He usually wears black leather pants, jeans, boots, leather coats or jackets, sunglasses and torn shirts and some of his clothing has a goth/punk look. Perhaps some semi armor in his outfits.

He dresses a little more neatly, probably the extent he does at school for meeting up with new clients or people about jobs but he doesn't go through too much trouble since he cant be bothered. When he's going out to do jobs, being the assassin/mercenary he is he usually wears all black and tight fitting clothing to make moving around easier and his armor and weapons.

He goes there to watch out for Salika and despite the fact he does look too old to go to school he's made a deal with the principal about it and most other people are too scared of him to make a fuss...not that he spends a lot of time in class or doing school work anyway. Though he wears the same school uniform as Mikkel his has a bit of a unique twist being that he wears the shirt with no sleeves, they've been torn off roughly and he still looks a bit untidy and rebellious, he also likes wearing the occasional accessories.

Default outfit: His default outfit

Personality: Likereal is a sexy bad boy, flirt and smooth talker. He is manipulative and twists people around his fingers if possible to get what he wants without thinking about the other person - usually its to get out of trouble, get his own way or get into someone's pants and once they've served their purpose he discards them. He can be very cold, cruel, unfriendly and uncaring towards those around him if he doesn't like them or he no longer needs or wants them around. He loves flirting, sex, drinking, smoking, fighting, flying and riding his motorbike.

He hates rules and people telling him what to do which is why he works freelance as a mercenary, he has control over what he does and doesn't do. He can also can be a fairly violent...what with being a mercenary and danger addict...and just generally likes fighting. Not exactly the nice boy next door or someone you want to meet in a dark alley. Though once someone gets inside the barrier that surrounds him, they learn he’s actually a kind of nice guy...deep deep down.

Quirk/Habits: He smokes a lot if he’s feeling uncomfortable, emotional or on edge. He dislikes feeling strong emotions or letting them rule him or letting others know he feels them because he feels they are a weakness. He is however a bit of a neat freak when it comes to his bike and home - they are always well maintained, clean and tidy. He also runs his hands through his hair a lot.

References: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Name: Valehria (Val-air-ree-ah)
Race: Devil

Hair: Thick, straight midnight black hair down to her backside. The hair either side of her face is only down to her chin and slightly layered so it frames her face. Also she has straight bangs/fringe over her forehead.
Eyes: Dark/mid emerald green eyes with slitted pupils, long dark eyelashes
Skin: Pale
Height: 5 foot 7 inches
Build: Curvy and voluptuous

Other Important Details:
* Pointed ears though they are mostly covered by her hair
* Has fangs (think cat or dog, they aren't noticeable unless they bare them at you)

Clothing colours: Rich colours = Black, Burgundy, Reds, Greens

Outfit style: Well basically she likes wearing things that show off her figure and allure. She likes to wear clingy, revealing, tight fitting clothing especially in rich colours and clothes that show off a lot of skin. So generally there is a lot of things she's seen in are generally with the following things = strapless, low cut - back or front, slits on the sides of the skirts. She is used to having basically whatever she wants and she likes the best of things, you can also show her in tight pants and a short top. Heck you could have her wearing next to nothing and it would be in character.

Default outfit: Her default outfit

Personality: Valehria grew tired of leading what she called a sheltered and boring life so she packed up some of her belongings and disappeared in the middle of the night body guard in tow to see "Earth", explore and find some fun. She has no shame or modesty when it comes to nakedness and she doesn't really understand why Humans get so mortified at their body being on show. She has a disregard for personal space. She also has no tact, she is very blunt with her opinions though thats not to say she doesn't lie or twist the truth when it suits her. She also has a strange innocence and child-like fascination when she comes across things she hasn't seen before.

She is very beautiful, sexy, seductive and flirty. She is well aware that her voluptuous figure and choice of clothing make the most of her assets, that plus her feminine charms make her very attractive for males. Causing her to become used to the attention and admiring glances from males - not limited to Human males. She then uses them to get her own way and what she wants - using, manipulating and twisting them around her fingers...she's used to getting and taking what she wants.

She always carries silver daggers hidden in various places in her clothes for protection, she has basic knowledge of fighting and swordsmanship though she is better at sneak attacks. Using her body and charms as a weapon against unsuspecting opponents so that she can get them off guard and get close enough to attack or retrieve information. She also has the ability of mind suggestion, she cannot force people into doing what she wants but she can attempt to influence and manipulate their choices and actions.

User Image

Name: Rao'ashi (Ray-oh-ash-ee)
Race: Demon

Hair: Ash blonde hair. He has straight bangs/fringe and the majority of his hair is up in a pony tail that reaches his waist (when its down it reaches his backside). One section of hair on either side of his face is kind of free and shorter than the rest of his hair, only going down to mid chest, tied towards the bottom.
Eyes: Blue-gray
Skin: Lightly tanned
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Build: Lean cat like build but still muscled with broad shoulders

Other Important Details:
* Pointed ears
* Almost always wears black leather collar.
* Has claws (think long nails maybe an inch long)
* Has fangs (think cat or dog, they aren't noticeable unless they bare them at you)

Clothing colours: Black, Grays, browns, gold-brown, blue-gray etc

Outfit style: He wears two types of clothing, the first would be a body guard type uniform that shows his rank of importance - which is fairly high since Valehria is very important - so it wouldn't be too fancy but would be made from very good material and look good to show he is fairly important. It would also include some armor and his swords. The other type of clothing is more normal style, loose fitting clothing that is comfortable and easy to fight in possibly close to that of his default outfit though generally he would probably still have some armor on.

Default outfit: His default outfit

Personality: Rao'ashi is knowledgeable, versatile and resourceful, he can adapt to the situations he finds himself in and he’s good at blending in when needed. He is also strong, agile and quick on his feet…but he is also fairly good at retreating and hiding when its in his best interest. He is fairly silent and quiet, he seems to always be keeping an eye out for danger or in deep thought though he generally keeps his thoughts and emotions to himself.

He's serious and stern most of the time and he chastises his charge about her constantly about her behavior and how she's always getting herself into danger. He is always watching out for her, partially because its his job but also because he does care about her and what happens to her. He's protective and caring underneath the rough exterior...he is brave, loyal, committed and honorable towards anyone that he deems worthy or aligns himself with.

References: [1] [2] [3]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

STEPS
1. Complete your art
2. Fill out the form! <3
3. PM IT TO ME!! PM IT TO ME!! PM IT TO ME!!
If you don't PM it to me I wont be responsible for lost entries.
Whether or not you post it as well in the thread is up to you.
4. Relax, chat or do more art.

[size=16][color=#ce1092]YO! I'M ENTERING YOUR CONTEST! <3[/size][/color]
[color=#ce1092][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Media used:[/b]
[b]Character/s featured:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b] [/color]

Single Entries:

* wolfalchemist003 - Jassmine - [x]
* Anmras - Zakiel - [x]
* melonkitty - Jassmine - [x]
* Dark.Grey.Wing - Valehria - [x]
* 0hyeah - Amethia - [x]
* Shigatsu-san - Zakiel - [x]
* Nichocolate - Likereal - [x]
* Dark_Disorder - Mikkel - [x]
* Poizun - Jassmine - [x]
* The Turtle Lemon - Kheto - [x]
* Remaja-chan - Mikkel - [x] [x]
* Purin-sama - Jassmine - [x]
* Dawn_huntress - Amethia - [x]
* RHBlitz - Rael - [x]
* Kakkara18 - Valehria - [x]
* iKeyBlades - Likereal - [x]
* Fox shaped sticky notes - Salika - [x]
* Haseye - Rao'ashi - [x]
* imi_silverwings - Jassmine - [x]
* iKeyBlades - Jassmine - [x]
* Cazarella - Salika - [x]
* Jadegreenjr - Jassmine - [x]
* Cazarella - Jassmine - [x]
* ll Escada ll - Salika - [x]
* ll Escada ll - Rao'ashi - [x]
* PunkBlackieAngel - Salika - [x]
* Hikari_Namikaze111 - Jassmine - [x]
* iAlacrity - Zakiel - [x]
* azuretales & DarkAMagician - Zakiel - [x]
* Soji Cat - Zakiel - [x]
* Lady Silverine - Valehria - [x]
* Lady Silverine - Rael - [x]
* crzybblz - Amethia - [x]
* Anmras - Likereal - [x]
* Ronfy - Amethia - [x]
* Fenrier Frosthowl - Jassmine - [x]
* The Turtle Lemon - Rao'ashi - [x]
* Cute chobbit - Valehria - [x]
* Haji - Jassmine - [x]
* Haji - Valehria - [x]
* Haji - Amethia - [x]
* Lurania - Salika - [x]
* Lurania - Jassmine - [x]
* Shigatsu-san - Valehria - [x]
* [malee] - Jassmine - [x]
* -l AngelSnow l- - Amethia - [x] [x]
* Riyoku Sakimori - Jassmine - [x]
* Jadegreenjr - jassmine - [x]
* iAlacrity - Jassmine - [x]
* Lazarous - Valehria - [x]
* Supuh-Kitty - Jassmine - [x]
* The Turtle Lemon - Salika - [x] [x]
* iAlacrity - Valehria - [x]
* Mikukins - Jassmine - [x]
* Riyoku Sakimori - Jassmine - [x]
* Master Eragon - Zakiel - [x]
* Lady Silverine - Salika - [x]
* Rhini - Jassmine - [x] [x]
* mokonapy - Zakiel - [x]
* mokonapy - Valehria - [x]
* Yamiko - Likereal - [x]
* iAlacrity - Kheto - [x]
* iAlacrity - Amethia - [x]
* Emploding sakura - Amethia - [x]
* hellcatassassin - Valehria - [x]

Couple/Group Entries:

* Jaguargirl999 - Kheto & Jassmine - [x]
* Thaliat Everwood - Rael & Amethia - [x]
* Anmras - Rael & Amethia - [x]
* Lilylolita - Jassmine & Kheto - [x]
* stephanie_shakousei_no - Jassmine & Rael - [x]
* Ukade - Rao'ashi & Valehria - [x]
* Shigatsu-san - Zakiel & Rael - [x]
* karebear soup - Mikkel & Salika - [x]
* Remaja-chan - Salika & Valehria - [x]
* cantabile94 - Jassmine & Kheto - [x]
* RHBlitz - All of book 1 - [x]
* Anmras - Rael & Zakiel - [x]
* Chippeth - Amethia & Jassmine - [x]
* Kakashii26 - Rael & Amethia - [x]
* Qt Stripes - Amethia & Rael - [x]
* iAlacrity - Rael & Zakiel - [x]
* mokonapy - Salika & Mikkel - [x]
* iAlacrity - Likereal, Salika & Mikkel - [x]
* Lady Silverine - Rael & Zakiel - [x]
* 0--Mistress--Misa--0 - Amethia & Rael - [x]
* Dawn_huntress - Group (book 1) - [x]
* Nichocolate - Zakiel & Rael - [x]
* Kurisutensan77 - Salika & Mikkel - [x]
* Cute chobbit - Amethia & Rael - [x]
* crazii toesocks - Jassmine, Rael & Zakiel - [x]
* The Turtle Lemon - Rael & Amethia - [x] [x]
* Ray_Murata - Likereal & Mikkel - [x]
* jadegreenjr - Jassmine & Kheto - [x]
* meowmeowkitty - Group (book 1) - [x]
* meowmeowkitty - Jassmine & Kheto - [x]
* meowmeowkitty - Rao'ashi & Valehria - [x]
* Caleyndar - Likereal & Mikkel - [x]
* The Last Fable v2 - Group - [x]
* The Last Fable v2 - Salika & Likereal - [x]
* Hellcatassassin - Mikkel & Likereal - [x]
* [+Sparkle+] - All of book 1 - [x]
* x-Dremy - Kheto & Jass - [x]

Work-In-Progress (WIPs)

* PoemAtGunpoint - Zakiel - [x]
* Mikukins - Amethia - [x]
* Mikukins - Valehria - [x]
* azuretales - Rael - [x]
* mokonapy - Jassmine - [x]
* mokonapy - Rao'ashi - [x]
* mokonapy - Rael - [x]
* Fenrier Frosthowl - Rael - [x]
* Fenrier Frosthowl - Zakiel - [x]
* Sarachan - Amethia & Rael - [x]
* Kasumi-hime - Likereal & Mikkel & Salika - [x]
* Kasumi-hime - Rael - [x]
* Kasumi-hime - Zakiel - [x]
* -l AngelSnow l- - Rael - [x]
* Yukio-Kun - Rael - [x]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

The Gaians who help keep our thread up the most, gets prizes!
Coz you all help keep us up the top! ^^ And then i dont have to stress over bumping myself.
Every fortnight the person who bumped the highest in that 14 days gets something worth 10k+
Given the choice between gold, MCs and items <3

BUMPS BECOME NULL AND VOID AFTER THAT FORTNIGHT IS OVER AND PRIZE GIVEN
THEN YOU HAVE TO START FROM BUMP 1 ONCE AGAIN. ITS FAIRER THAT WAY <3

RULES
1) Every bump must be numbered, otherwise that post doesn't count.
2) Don't skip a number, if you accidentally do then just edit your post to the correct number plz.
3) Please, one bumping avatar per person. Don't use multiple mules - give others a chance to win!
4) Anyone can bump but there must be at least 3-4 minutes between each bump <3
5) Less if you're talking amongst yourselves, chatting is loved over plain bumping
And if people are talking in the thread please try to join in, it makes it more fun.

If I dont have you down as bumping or the correct number of bumps, please contact me ^ ^

BUMPERS:

* Mokonapy ( 0 )
* 0--Mistress--Misa--0 ( 0 )
* b e s o s e n s u a l ( 0 )
* Bria the Second ( 0 )
* iKeyBlades ( 0 )

WINNERS:
20th July to 3rd Aug :- Kitfox Ninja ( June 2008 envelope )
4th Aug to 17th Aug :- Sandra Arashi ( April 2008 envelope )
18th August to 30th August :- Sandra Arashi ( 10,000 gold )
31st Aug to 15th Sep :- Sandra Arashi ( August 2008 envelope )
16th Sep to 29th Sep :- Sandra Arashi ( April 2008 envelope )
30th Sep to 13th Oct :- 0--Mistress--Misa--0 ( Devil Imp Plushie )
14th Oct to 27th Oct :- 0--Mistress--Misa--0 ( Angel Imp Plushie )
28th Oct to 10th Nov :- 0--Mistress--Misa--0 ( July 2008 envelope )
11th Nov to 24th Nov :- 0--Mistress--Misa--0 ( Demonic Earmuffs )
25th Nov to 7th Dec :- Dark.Grey.Wing ( November 2007 envelope )
8th Dec to 21st Dec :- Mokonapy ( Devil Imp Plushie )
22nd Dec to 5th Jan :- Dark.Grey.Wing ( Panda Plushie )
6th Jan to 19th Jan :- Bria the Second ( Elephant Plushie )
20th Jan to 1st Feb :- Bria the Second ( 10k pure gold )
2nd Feb to 15th Feb :- iKeyBlades ( 10k pure gold )
16th Feb to 27th Feb :-

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

200x40 banners:
** Art in the 1st banner is by Caleyndar **
** 2nd banner is thanks to Klingeth **

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/spread-your-wings-oc-contest-8-mil-open/t.41016029_1/]
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Angels-do-exist/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/spread-your-wings-oc-contest-8-mil-open/t.41016029_1/]
[img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/DereliktxDefekt/V3.jpg[/img][/url]

Huge uber prettiful banner! <3
** Special thanks for Klingeth for doing it for me <3333 **

User Image

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/DereliktxDefekt/KimmiBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

** AUCTIONS **
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

** SHOPS **
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

** CONTESTS **
User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces