Golds? 0.37614678899083 37.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

If I didn't send the trade with your prizes then please bother me about it.
And if you didn't get a prize, it doesn't mean you're a terrible artist, it just means I didn't hoard enough gold to give everyone a prize.

Welp, finally picked the winners for this contest. Yes finally.

First prize:
itsufer
Second prize
Colaholiker
Third prize
GoldFishSock

Death and Kid mini contest prize winner:
MrsPreinz

Misc prizes:
-Murderous_Lover- 100k
ElluMellu a chunk of gold too.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules:
You may draw as many images as you like.
Any type of art is accepted.
Any amount of artistic skills are accepted.
Colored or not colored is accepted.
Please do not couple Oc's up, unless said otherwise.
Chibis, fullbodies headshots, ect all is accepted.
Try not to stretch the page.
Post the entries in the thread. Then tend to get lost in my PMs.
Check back. if I forget to post your entry, please tell me.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Prizes:

First place over all: 4 mil.
Second place: 1 mil
Third place: 500k

Deadline: Bumped to Dec 1 2012 OR sooner when I think I have enough entries.

* I will be having smaller contests inside this one. item prizes will be rewarded*

Current mini contest:

Draw:
Grimm Death and Kid. It can be a single image, or a couple image. I would REALLY suggest you read their comic first, if not a little. In Debt Their profiles are down in a later post as well.
Deadline:
When I have ten entries I will pick a winner.

All entries, winning or not will also be entered into the main contest. So if you don't win this one, you can win the main prize of the main contest.

Refs: X XX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

X XX XXX XXX

Death and Kid mini contest prize:
Reve Rouille

Second mini contest

New seconds mini contest rules.
Draw Jub-Jub.
Deadline:
I will pick a winner when I have 5 entries.

Prize: Thank You Letter For September 2008

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Entries:
Little_Knight_Skywalker
My art entry ^^
Zer0

MoonDoodle

I have two entries:
[Reaper]
[Sai]

ElluMellu
Here is my entrys -> Rickie Reverse

Bzanti
zero: x
zerox: x
couple: x
couple2: x

CStalker-kun

THE BAD LADY

But here it is: Rita [X]

itsufer

THEY ARE FINITO! 4laugh

there are several versions, i will let you choose which ones you want of course or all or whatever..all are available here ^-^ oh and i didn't do the portraits, they were just too raw and not great..so yeah smile

Chibi --she is hugging a sushi pillow whee
original: 1
color no body: 2
color body: 3

(almost) FullBody
original light: 1
original dark: 2
dark color: 3

Knee-Up
original: 1
SLIGHT color: 2

hope you like her! 3nodding

MrsPreinz
:3 i was inspired by your comic and I loved the picture where Grimm is holding kid.. and I wanted to draw that ^^:

Jinx The Creep

I finished my entry of Crow c: -DUN DUN DUUUN-
And it is riiight here! [♥]

MoonDoodle

[Cris]

Sorry that it's uncolored, I might do it later.

Mustang Paperheart
heart
Demon

Kitara44

Grimm and Kid heart
Drawn with a sharpie and gold pen whee I hope you like it!

GoldFishSock
Artz:
Jub Jub from the OCs.

I love this little fellow. Will (probably) be back for more later.

luv-the-cake
Entry:

entry

:>

GoldFishSock
Moar artz:

Stitches

-Murderous_Lover-
Ok I know I keep saying that I'll draw you something but this time I'm gonna finish for sure! *n*

Here's a WIP

-Murderous_Lover-
Finally finished coloring! biggrin Click
She's so nakid.. redface

Colaholiker
Miss Reaper x)

Finally finished and here is my entry. smile

Edit: Just noticed I might have done the Hands slightly wrong xD

itsufer
elementcrystal

he is all done! and of course i give you all the versions 3nodding

Original
Black Stripes Only
Black and Red Stripes

i realized halfway through the sketch i had done him similar to your style, so i hope that he still looks okay to you in mine...ish sweatdrop but i hope you like him! emotion_c8

luv-the-cake
Entry:

entry

:>

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Banners:
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/62lvkjb][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/14v21kh.jpg[/IMG]

Give me yours!

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Draw these people:
( I am not listing everyone alphabetically.
READ THEIR GENDER!!! YOU WILL NOT GET ANY PRIZES IF YOU DRAW A MALE AS A FEMALE. I KNOW MY MALES LOOK LIKE GIRLS, AND SOME BOYS WEAR DRESSES. SO PLEASE, DO NOT GIVE MY BOY'S BREASTS!!!!))

Pokemon Ocs

Name: Love
Refs: X
Race: Ponyta
Info: He's one of my party Pokemon. I'll add more here soon.

Name: Dusk
Race: Marowak
Info: He's missing his arm, and can often be sulking around a graveyard.

Name: Papaya
Race:Sandshrew
Info: Uh, not much to say. He's tiny cute and shy.

Name: Gloom
Race: Woobat
Info: He's shy as well. He likes fruit.

Name: Currently unnamed.
Race: Woobat
Info: he's not that shy as his friends. He's also a trickster.

Name: Denny
Refs:X
Race: Venonat
Info: He's another shy little Pokemon of mine. He's friends with Papaya.

In Relation to Zero Cast:

Name: Zero
Refs: X XX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
Height: 7'1
Race: Genetically engineered
Info: He's fluffy cute, and cheerful. He loves singing, and very good at it. He loves all things little girls like, and is very innocent. Skip is his Bff, and Cris is his older sister. (he calls her little sister because she's shorter) He also has a left robotic arm, and a left robotic leg.

Name: Zerox
Refs: X XX XXX
Height: 8'
Info: He's a clone of Zero. He's very silent and barely speaks. but he can sing as well. His voice can be used as a weapon because his body is very weak. His long hair stiffens up in some parts, hit against each other and can make music and any sort of tone depending on how the threads hit each other. He likes wearing bright clothing. He also has stitches running up his arms.

Name: Cris
Refs: X XX
Height: 5'0
Race: Shape shifter
Info about drawing her: Please do not forget the scar on her face, unless the ref shown doesn't have one. You may draw her in any outfit, but she likes as little amount of clothing possible. She's poor and can't afford nice things. She's also short. A bit taller then Kai, but much shorter then Del'mer and Zero.
Info: Cris is a very grumpy person. The only time she smiles is if she is bothering someone else, or she has money in her hand. Kai (Ref coming soon) is the poor soul who often has to put up with her. That boy is the closest to a friend she has. She's a bounty hunter, so she likes weapons. She has a jade colored sword named Eladon. No solid refs for it has been made, so fee free to make one up. Del'mer (Ref found below) Is in love with her. He's a bit of a stalker as well. Zero(refs about) is her 'brother' and no matter how cruel she is to him, he will always love her. Cris is also a shapeshifter. This doesn't mean she can turn fully into animals, but rather she can transform part of her body into things.

Name: Reverse
Refs: X X
Race: Zombie
Info: He tries his best to be terrifying but ends up looking silly. People he bites will become zombies, but anyone he infects cannot infect others. He often looses his body parts that have been stitched on.(When he was alive he was Zero's brother. You may draw them together)

In Debt
cast:
Name: Grimm Death:
Refs: X XX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
Height: 6'1
Race: Reaper
Info: He's a arrogant, annoying, prancing b*****d. He loves boy's in maids dressed, larger women, pugs, cute fluffy animals, dinosaurs, bats, Pokemon and all sort of geeky things. Oddly enough he has a rather sharp wit. He has a man crush on Kid, but Kid wants nothing to do with him.
Comic he's in: In Debt

Name: Kid Forrest
Refs: X XX XXX XXX
Height: 5'6
Race: Human
Info: He died in a car accident, and Grimm Death brought him back to life. Because of an outrageous deal, he owes Death 50 million for bringing him back to life. He's forced to wear a maids dress to work for Death in order to pay his debt off. He loves strawberries, and sharks. He hates Death more then anything, but they are BFF's in their own way.

Name: Currently being called Kid!Death
Refs: x
Info: His design is very cluttered so you may remove/add things. His skin is slowly rotting away so there is a whole in his chest where you can see his ribs and other organs. His bones are red.

Name: Jake Jonas
Info: Don't let his age fool you, Jake is super smart. He went to college at the age of six. His father is Jonas but after Jonas disappeared for a while, Death and Kid took him in.

Name: 'BK'
Race: God
Info: He's related to Grimm Death. But he is currently dead. He's married to Black Death.

Name: Reaper
Refs: X XX XXX XXX Booty warning Male version Boobie warning XXX XXX
Info: Reaper can change her body to male if she wish. So, you can draw her either male or female. I love drawing her in panties, but you may draw her in any outfit you wish. She's rather shy and doesn't come from the human realm. She doesn't know anything about the human realm, and is pleased by simple things. Her nickname had become 'Piggy' because of her weight. She loves the nickname to Death and she can often be found around Grimm Death and Kid. Also, sunlight burns her skin very easily.
Comic she's in: In Debt

Name: Rickie
Info: As you can tell he's a mute. He uses six blades, three for each hand and places them between his fingers. He loves cutting things, and mostly people. His brother hates Grimm Death, but Death doesn't seem to mind either of them. Ricky can be a very nice person when his brother isn't around. He loves dressing in plaid and has a very punk clothing style.

Name: Sai
Info: She does look related to Reaper, but she's not. Reaper did take her in after he father passed away and her real mother wanted nothing to do with her because she's mute. She is also very tiny. Sai loves to sit on taller peoples shoulders like a silent parrot.

Name: Rita Rated
Info: Rita is not a shy girl. She loves Kid, but the boy it far to put off by her running around naked or in panties to be around her. She can be rather clueless, but she's also very kind and sweet. She also lets Death fondle her chest when he wants.

Name: Morty
Info: Oh boy, Morty. He had every single Phobia and OCD known to man. He's also a therapist. When his left eye is uncovered his personality changes to a rude sex driven perv. But his left eye is special. It can take control of people and put them into a trance where he can make them do... 'things'. But thankfully the evil Morty is never let out and the scared shaking one is the one in control.

Name: Poe
Info: Poe is a Grave Keeper. His left arm is a black wing that he cannot fly with. His job is to make offerings to the dead Reapers of his realm and he's the last Grave Keeper that can bury the dead or the royal family. But he is very poor. He has two children, both are twins and both have the same left wing arm he has.

Name: Del'mer
Race: God
Info: Del'mer is the God responsible for making sure Grimm Death doesn't break any rules while he is in the human Realm. He fails at his job. He's often grumpy and can be seen frowning. When he is smiling it's because he's thinking of Cris. He's a healer so he had no real strength behind him.

Name: Amy Andrews
Info: She's Andy's daughter. Even though she's ten, she is far more mature then anyone in the In Debt comic. She loves dogs, and Pokemon and juice boxes. She mostly helps take care of her poor father and keeps the man together.

Name: Sue A. Cide
Refs: X X (boobies warning)
Info: She's a very shy girl. Her brother is Gene. She often wears his clothing. She works for Grimm Death at The Deadwood Hotel. Her hair covers her eyes, but she fancies Kid a little.

Monsters:

Name: Crow
Race: Crow
Info: He's a crow demon. He just flies around and sits in telephone poles and he nibbles on scraps.

Name: Him
Refs: X XX XXX
Race: ???
Info: His whole body is black, save for his hands. His hands are white. He is also made up of a gas that gets thinner where his head should be. He liked dressing in older male Victorian outfits.

Name: Belly Monster
Race: Monster
Info: As you can see he's a monster. Yupe. That's all.

Name: Anni
Race: ??
Info: Anni is a bony stylish little person.

Name: Demon
Race: Demon
Info: Yes the ref image is finished. Demon has no legs. He floats. He acts like a gentlemen at times but he's really just after what's best for him.Please keep his coat on him.

Name: Starboy
Info: Not much to know about him. He's just cute.

Name: Eva
Race: Alien
Info: She's a mute. She also love computers, and often chats with a girl named Mary online. She's a tank and has a few special powers.

Name: Stitches
Race: Rag Doll
Info: I'm not sure if I had him up here or not. Either way it would be nice to get art of my little rag doll.

Name: William
Race: Narwhal
Info: He is a IQ channeled puppy. He talks as if he was five, and he loves clapping his hands. Really, he can't get enough of clapping.

Random Ocs:

Name: Akuma
Race: Cursed human
Info: He's a hit man for hire. His left eye is cursed, but it lets him use some special powers. He has a demon possessing him, but the demon is just using him to live inside his body. He smokes and swears a lot. He's a grumpy person who dislikes everyone. He's also a bit silly in dangerous situations.

Name: 'Butterfly'
Info: He's a freedom fighter. He's wanted by the government, and he's the leader of a freedom fighter party.(He also is the one who hires Akuma for a job)

Name: Heart
Info: He may look like he's into boys, but in fact he's in love with Elaine(Refs coming soon). He's a detective, but doesn't seem to have any lucky getting paid for his jobs. His weapon is a deck of cards. He can summon weapons from his cards, and the Jokers are two different people he can summon as well. He's a overall cheerful person.

Name: Atlas Karrin
Info: He was a very wanted criminal a few hundreds years ago. He sealed himself into the bottom of the ocean until the heat on him died down. It did, but he was still stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Grimm Death somehow released him. Atlas is a energy eater, but he can still eat normal food. He loves Sprite and will be very nice and comfortable to be around if you give him a few bottles of Sprite. (You know, the soda. Just in case you don't have any where you are.)

Name: Laydel
Race: Ladybug
Info: He's a sweet shy little ladybug. He was in a rough part of his life and tried to kill himself, only to be taken in by Arran. Him and the spider became lovers rather quickly.

Name: Arran
Race: Spider
Info: He's a vegetarian spider. He also kidnapped Laydel but started dating him.

Name: Danny
Refs:X XX
About drawing: You can draw her arms normal. Also, her hair is dark gray, not black.
Info: Danny was once a big shot in the demon realm. After she came to the human realm talk of her died down a little. She's rather bad a** and likes to eat demons, and she can fight rather well. Somehow she came into a contract with a child who she later has to go on a small quest to save.

Name: Bet
Drawing info: Bet is short. Bet loves dressing in Victorian style clothing, and he always keeps his top hat on. He also was beaten often by his owner so don't be afraid to add some bandages on him.You can draw him all snuggly with Danny.
Info: Bet is very short. He's barely 5 feet tall. He's under a contract for a rather mean human who likes to kick the poor thing. Bet can act a bit mean spirited himself, but he does care about people who have come across some misfortune. He has a crush on Danny.

Name: Jub Jub
Refs: X Red hair, on the left Red hair
Info: Jub Jub is a demon. He doesn't talk and he doesn't like anyone but Will. Will is his best friend. Jub Jub also loves yogurt.

Name: Will Loki
Refs:X On the right Blonde hair
Info: Will got sucked into a terrible game where he had to fight demons and monsters to survive. Bet was his overseer and helped the man along out of pity. Will is jumpy and often screams like a girl. Jub Jub is Will's best friend and he loves the little monster to death.If you draw him and Jub Jub together I will love you.

Name: Addo, aka 'Fluffy'
Height: 5'6
Info: He's a very unlucky shy man. He get's into a lot of accidents and bruise easy.

Name: Sen
Info: Sen rarely shows any emotion what so ever. She's rather neutral and only seems to care about eating and sleeping.

Name: Bits
Race: Gray Squirrel
Info: He can't speak, but he can write a little. He loves peanut butter and Reese's cups.

J In Love cast:

Name: Sally Burrows
Race: Snow fox
Info: She's clumsy, slow, gullible and cute. Her father is 'Mr. burrows' and J is in love with her. She's has no idea...
Comic she's in: J in love

Name: J
Refs: (Just linking you to his comic) J in love
Race: Wolf
Info: He's very, very shy. He was mute after a long while after his house burned down. He's in love with Sally, and acted a bit like a stalker.

Name: 'Mr.Burrows'
Race: Fox
Info: He's Sally's father. He's a bit slow at times, but over all a very nice person. His tail can split into nine when he's angry.

The Three Sisters:
Name: White Daisy
Race: Human (But currently a ghost)
Info: Her and her sisters, Purple and Blue all died after eating their mother's terrible cooking. But, a certain god of Death felt sorry for them and promised to bring them back to life if they gave him one million daisies of each color.

Name: Purple Daisy
Race: Human (Currently a ghost)

Name: White Daisy
Refs: (Coming soon)
Race: Human (Ghost)
Info: See above.

Name:
Refs:

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200