Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I add theme songs/music that inspired my characters to give you artists a better feel/idea for their personalities, characteristics, etc..?

Yes! That would help a lot! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 20 ]
Sure! Be interesting to hear. 0.5 50.0% [ 27 ]
No, thanks. 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

The contest is now CLOSED!

Starting Date: June 9, 2011
Ending Date:November 1, 2011 February 29, 2012 May 5, 2012 JULY 31, 2012 AT 7:00 PM, PACIFIC CENTRAL TIME.
User Image

A quick introduction...

I don't come on Gaia as much as I used to, and so I have a full inventory sitting about, collecting dust. So, why not have some fun and get some cool art while cleaning out my inventory? Heck- there's some good stuff in here! Anyways, I hope that this contest--being my very first--will run smoothly, and I as well as the contestants will have fun.

--------

Rules:
1. When you submit your art, realize that once you have submitted it, I can and may alter it to whatever I want it to be.
2. All entries will be mine for the keeping.
3. Please submit your entries by the submission form posted below the rules.
4. You can submit as many entries as you want, for as many characters as you want.
5. You can win only one prize per character.
6. The contest will be extended if there are not as many desired entries. However, five months should be plenty of time.
7. The submission must be your own work, and no one else's. It cannot be a traced or edited picture.
8. You may not use bases.
9. Your submission may be signatured, but it must not be watermarked.
10. I will have NO mudslinging in this thread.
11. RESPECT ANY and ALL contestants! You never know if the person you're picking on is my friend... and mind you, I hold a grudge, and if you harass ANYONE in this contest, I WILL find out about it. Be courteous to one another!
12. Any other rules I may not have mentioned can be found here.

Submission Form (Please send this in a private message to me):
Username:
Name of Character(s) you are submitting art to:
Your art:
Any comments on your art or on the contest?:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....simply because I want to see if this interests anyone outside of the Americas.

CONTENTS
Introduction- The Rules, the Submission Form, and all that other Jazz~

Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Hiru, Nizumi, Ransford, Judas
Dandy, Jack
Johnathan Lionel, Jacques
Entries
Links In, and Links Out

Although my characters may not seem to fit the title of this contest, they are all delirious in their own ways.
User Image

A noble family of Shadow People known as the Hoshis, or the Stars. The head of the family is the Grand Duke, Yoru Hoshi XI.

Grand Duke Yoru Hoshi XIUser Image
Date of Birth: December 21, 1934
Height: [Normal form] 7,2" without heels, 7,6" with heels, [True Form] 28,8"
Weight:Somewhere between the weight of sound and the weight of light.
Yoru Hoshi XI is an immortal, inter-dimensional being, making him a time and dimensional traveler. Although often called a Shadow Man, he denies being called Hat Man (for he isn't interested in watching children sleep, that's really creepy), and possesses skills that no ordinary Shadow Person would have (such as immortality--he doesn't even know why he's immortal). He, however, like a shadow, can change his shape and form at will, (this isn't his true form) but there's a twist. He can change the form of those around him, by altering their very being, provided, of course, he can change them back. Going into this, he can also control small amounts of time, if he has permission from Father Time, who he is quite close to. As for other dimensions, he's traveled to many, and has made friends and foes. His two ultimate enemies, Hiru Tenpi (his dimensional counterpart) and Nizumi Tenpi (his father's dimensional counterpart), constantly stalk him, peering in at him from mirrors, and anything that give off a reflection. He has never seen his reflection, but instead, sees Hiru, as Hiru sees Yoru. (Think of it as Ying and Yang, black and white, light and darkness, etc..)
Commonly referred to simply as the Grand Duke, Yoru's title was recently bumped up to Arch Duke, but he ultimately refuses to change his title.
He is a very stubborn fellow, sometimes incredibly impatient and rude, but intelligent, and quite the party-person, once he gets to know someone well. But, underneath it all is a nervous, abused child, doomed to see the end of it all. Or, at least, perhaps prevent the end.
He loves all colors. The brighter, the better. His favorite objects are eyes, clocks, paisleys, his hat, teeth, and cigarette holders.
He loves all genres of music, except for rap, reggae, and some country. His favorite music artists include XTC, System of a Down, Queens of the Stone Age, Mindless Self Indulgence, the Knife, Mayhem, Renard, Korn, Kraftwerk, Hideki Naganuma, King Crimson, Gorillaz, The Dukes of Stratosphear, and the Beatles.

What do I want? I want some psychedelia! Paisley! Some neon colors! A lazer dance! A rave! Rainbows! A sword fight! Steampunk! 1930's swing! Some jaaaaaazzz~ Film Noir aspects! Acid bleeding all over the place! Give me some shadows! Darkness! Madness creeping in! And anything else that's dark and twisted that you can think of!

Yoru reference: Normal form: x, x. True form: x, x

★★★★★★★★★★★
Yoru prizes
Best Psychedelic:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image +170k
Best True Form:User ImageUser ImageUser Image +50k
★Overall First Prize:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
★Second Prize:User ImageUser Image
★Third Prize:User ImageUser Image
★Honorable Mention:User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★

Ame HoshiUser Image
Date of Birth:
June 3, 1948
Height: 5,9"
Weight:Somewhere between the weight of sound and the weight of light.
Born on a rainy June afternoon, Ame is known for being a jumpy nervous wreck ever since childhood. He is very, very easily frightened. He prefers to run away and scream, instead of facing his fears. Even his own shadowy race scares him! His favorite hobbies are reading and writing, as well as conversing about storylines and plots. His top favorite books are The Divine Comedy, A Tale of Two Cities, Dracula, Little Women, The House of Mirth, and The Lord of the Flies. He adores the Sherlock Holmes stories. He rarely ever reads Edgar A. Poe or H.P. Lovecraft's works, because they frighten him. He hates any horror related topics. He loves sweets. He is one of Yoru Hoshi's younger brothers.

What do I want? I want some funny pictures! Some horror! Some romance! Some fantasy! And everything else you'd find in books! Draw Cthulhu or some other H.P. Lovecraft creature sneaking up on him! Draw him strapped down, with a pit around him, and a pendulum swinging dangerously close to him! Draw him getting chased by zombies and werewolf clowns! Let him ride on the back of Falkor!

Ame Reference: x

★★★★★★★★★★★
Ame Prizes
★Ame First Prize: User ImageUser Image
★Ame Second Prize:User ImageUser Image
★Ame Third Prize: 50k
★★★★★★★★★★★

Kinoko HoshiUser Image
Height: 5,11"
Weight: 120 lbs without claws; 230 lbs with claws
Kinoko is Yoru Hoshi's youngest brother, and actually referred to as the family's "problem". Why? Well, he has mental and physical disabilities, which can be blamed on his horrid father, and a package of highly poisonous mushrooms.
By physical, his nerves don't work as they should (he can't feel anything, except for temperatures), he has trouble standing, controlling himself, and he can't talk without sounding like a child who can't pronounce his 'L's; by mental, his attention span is very short, he sometimes blacks out, and he fails to learn very much.
Since he is what is commonly known as "retarded", he depends on everyone around him, and is under the delusion that everyone, and everything, is his friend and loves him, animate or inanimate. He tries to copy his oldest brother's style, words, and actions, often failing completely and getting into trouble.
Despite his disabilities, he has a great sense of justice, and knows when something's not right, or when someone's feelings are hurt, and is likely to be there to try and cheer them up. To him, it doesn't matter who or what you are, as long as you're happy and behaving yourself.
He dons a pair of oversized claws, not because he's violent, but because he sometimes thinks he's a mole, or even a cat, although they do prove useful when used as a paperweight, or a weapon.

What do I want? Some cuteness! Some fairies and mushrooms! Him hangin' out with his brothers! You decide!

Kinoko Reference: x, x

★★★★★★★★★★★
Kinoko Prizes
★Kinoko First Prize:User ImageUser Image
★Kinoko Second Prize: 75k
★Kinoko Third Prize: 50k
★★★★★★★★★★★
CONTENTS
Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Dandy, Jack
Entries
Links In, and Links Out
User Image

User Image Hiru Tenpi
Date of Birth: December 21, 1934
Height: 7,2”
Weight: Somewhere between the weight of sound and the weight of light.
Hiru is the dimensional counterpart of Yoru. He symbolizes Day, while Yoru symbolizes Night, White and Black, etc. Thus, his interests are the opposite, as well as his personality. He proves to be rather patient at first, then going to crude, to homicidal, to ape-s**t crazy. Unlike Yoru, Hiru is a highly malicious fellow, going from tormenting the Hoshi family, to actually killing a few members. He also loves to stalk women, and scares the daylights out of Dandy. (Who he has some, er, feelings for.)
He absolutely hates color, and swears that when he is “Ruler of all the Universes and Worlds”, he will completely destroy it. (It's also partially because he is colorblind, and forced to wear a pair of special specs that allow him to see color, as well as read things outside of the Mirror World.) He also hates human beings, except for a select few. Heck, he hates a lot of things, and it's all because of Yoru's love for them. Hiru, if he ever got the chance, he would destroy color, music, literature, any form of art, and then prod everyone into a corner, and slowly kill us all off. But, even with music gone forever, that won't stop him from strumming that ol' banjo of his, while delightfully watching our plight..
Although Hiru hates music, if forced to, he prefers listening to cybergoth, industrial, metal, and songs about bacon. He likes Angelspit and Ironhand.
He loves bacon. And Nazi spider doctors.

What do I want? The exact same as Yoru! Some goth, some industrial! Draw 'em with a giant piece of bacon!
Hiru Reference: x, x, x, x

●●●●●●●
Hiru prizes
●First Place:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
●Second Place:User ImageUser Image
●Third Prize:User Image

●●●●●●●

User Image Nizumi Tenpi
Date of 'Birth': February 29th, 1914
Height: 6, 1"
Weight: Unknown
A sadistic, ***** hypnotist and soul stealer from the "Other Side", or our world's dimensional counterpart, the "Mirror World". Nizumi is an extremely dangerous character, and one who acts really quite stupid.
His face is mask-like, always sneering, eyes usually closed.
Nizumi's weapons would have to be glass, mirrors, lights, and that fancy cloak he's wearing. He really doesn't need to directly attack a person, because he usually draws them into his "Magnificent Mirror Maze", where he can toy with their mind, manipulate their memories, create illusions, and create great mental pain.

What do I want? Him NOT as the Slenderman. God dang it, you know how many Slenderman comments I get on him?! I want some horror! Some blood! Some HANDS EVERYWHERE! Show exactly how sinister and psychotic this guy is!
Nizumi Reference:x,x, x,<3
●●●●●●●
Nizumi prizes
Scariest:User ImageUser ImageUser Image
First Place:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Second Place:User ImageUser Image
Third Prize:User Image
Honorable Mention: User Image
●●●●●●●

User Image Ransford
Height: 6,7"
Weight: 137 lbs.
Ransford, like all plague doctors, wears a long black coat, and hobbles around with a cane. But, there's a twist to him--he actually is a raven, and actually helped spread the Black Death, instead of curing it.
His primary weapons of choice are poisons, his cane, his satchel (which is very heavy, and often drips out acid or some foul smelling liquid), and rats. As a doctor, he has all the tools of trade, from needles to knives. But, just inhaling the smoke from his pipe could kill you-he smokes toxins, and sometimes you can see him shoving a bit of oleander into his pipe.
His favorite foods are those of poisonous origins. (Apple seeds, unripe tomatoes, etc..)
He's closest with Judas.

What do I want? I want some RAVENS, kids! Give me some plague-infested streets! Give me some dirty medical supplies! Some gore! Some rats! Some fleas! Make him more human or more animal!

Ransford Reference: x, x.

●●●●●●●
Ransford prizes
First prize:User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Second Prize:User Image
Third Prize:User Image
●●●●●●●

User Image Judas
Height: 6,6"
Weight: 247 lbs. (He's about 12 lbs. over the average for his height. Fatty.)
An 18th century style Spaniard, with a wide knowledge on torture devices. He studied law in his home country of Spain, and eventually moved to Germany. He served as a judge, and then moved to France, not long before the beginning of the French Revolution. Eventually, he was guillotined in the Reign of Terror.
He now works with Nizumi and the other masked men, although he is closest with Ransford.
Masquerade sort of character.

What do I want? Anything relevant to torture devices or law. You can also just draw him hanging out with Ransford, since they're best buddies.

Judas reference: x, x.
●●●●●●●
Judas prizes
First Prize:User Image
Second Prize:User Image+70k
Third Prize:60K
●●●●●●●

CONTENTS
Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Dandy, Jack
Entries
Links In, and Links Out
User Image"Dandy" Daisy Paeonia Dandelion May 7, 1843 to 1869
Height: 5,3"; with boots 5,5"
Weight: 100 pounds
A mischievous zombie/vampire/ghost, er, (heck, I don't even know), girl, with a huge appetite for outrageous amounts of sugar and adventure. Clad in a demon-possessed greatcoat, hat, and silver pince nez, both in life and death, she suffers from multiple personalities, a mishap in reincarnation. Despite her current state, she has had plenty of encounters with the supernatural, going as far as making deals with the Devil, an infamous "Jack", and the Mirror Man, Nizumi, who she owes a great deal of debt to the three. Although she does appear to be a rather shady and untrustworthy person with such connections, she proves to be a wonderful friend, and a horrible enemy.
She is a professional with firearms, and carries around several revolvers, pistols, and two rifles with her at all times. Although this seems like a lot to carry around, she has the help of her coat.
Dandy's hobbies include reading, pestering the living, and adjusting to the quickly-changing mortal world around her. She absolutely hates being called a dandelion, because of the fact it's a weed (hey, would you like that?), and will kick the person who said it. She is quite terrified of cell-phones and Scatman John's music, often hissing and calling them demonic.
Her favorite books are Great Expectations, A Christmas Carol, and The Invisible Man.
Her coat has seven buttons. His name is Calhoun, and she's quite helpless without him.

What do I want? I want some ACTION! A hanging! CRIME! Candy! Coat action! Gun fights! A chase scene! A western! In the sewers of London! In the catacombs of Paris!

Dandy Reference:x, x, x, x, <3, <3, <3
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Dandy prizes:
✝First Prize:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image+50k
✝Second Prize:User ImageUser Image+50k
✝Third Prize:User ImageUser Image+20k
✝Honorable Mention:User Image
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"Jack" Asmodeus II "Springheel"
User Image
Height: About 9 feet to 8 feet
Weight: Unknown
A demon who once walked the cobblestone streets of old England, stalking women, Jack is sometimes thought to be an alien, or a simple prankster. With the ability to breathe blue fire, and leap to astounding heights, he took great pride in scaring the public. From climbing on church rooftops, to slapping officers, to spooking horses and causing coaches to crash, one might think Jack was just a complete a** who has nothing else better to do.
Although he no longer terrorizes the public, he still has some unfinished business to take care of.. Such as making a certain woman pay her debt that she's owed for a good 150 years.
He greatly dislikes water, and cannot swim. He is completely immune to any and all firearms.
He, like all demons, loves sweets, but goes absolutely insane for jam.

What do I want? I want some fire! Some fleeing from bobbies! Some claw-ripping action! Some military officer slapping! Some Dandy chasing! Some gentlemanly face off! Some jam juggling jigs!

Jack Reference:x,x,<3, <3
†††††††
Jack prizes:
✝First Prize:User ImageUser ImageUser Image+290k
✝Second Prize:User ImageUser Image+75k
✝Third Prize:User ImageUser Image
†††††††

Dandy and Jack Couple Art You heard me! Give me some demonic couple art!
Here's a little information: Dandy's dreadfully afraid of Jack, even though she owes him quite a heafty debt. Although Jack may have a large grudge on her, he still has a soft spot (if not also a lustful one) for her. If it's rough love, or just cuddling,I want it!
†First PrizeUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
†Second PrizeUser ImageUser Image+50k
†Third PrizeUser Image+20k
†††††††
CONTENTS
Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Dandy, Jack
Entries
Links In, and Links Out
User ImageJohnathan Lionel Crâne D’Aeth
Date of Birth: January 25, 1723
Height: 6,2"
Weight: 173 lbs
Johnathan is half French and half English, and like the stereotypical Frenchman and Englishman, he's rather arrogant, and rude.
His mother, Sarah D'Aeath, was English, his father, Jacques D'Aeth, was a French lawyer. However, his father practiced black magic, and had mastered Necromancy, and passed it on to his three children, Lionel being the eldest of the three.
He studied law, and the philosophies of the Enlightenment, but also studied magic and alchemy. Eventually he graduated, at the top of his class. Soon, he began meeting with other necromancers, and met Jack, and a few others.
Lionel made a few deals with them and became Jack's lawyer, and one of his closest friends. He found that he had gained immortality, when someone assaulted him in a street, in 1749.
He later fell deeply in love with Elizabeth (Dandy's other personality, who at the time had her own body). But, soon the French Revolution rolled around, and she was guillotined. This made him extremely bitter, and sexist.
Lionel, unlike a majority of necromancers, can literally peel away his flesh and become a skeleton, whenever needed. If he is injured while a skeleton, he can put himself back together, which, of course takes some time. But, if someone were to completely smash a bone, it'll take a day or two for him to regrow that bone. He has a majority of different undead creatures that he can summon, but of course the bigger it is, the more draining it is to summon it.

Lionel is naturally a ginger, but he dyes his hair black. He hates banana spiders, moths, and frogs, and looks down on others. He loves accordions, swing music, and balkan music. He holds a bizarre grudge against bananas.
When compared to anyone, his lawyer personality matches that of Mr. Jaggers from Great Expectations.

What do I want? I want some accordion! Some necromancy! Some intense court moments! Some guillotines! Some blood! Some guts! Some skeletons and rotting corpses!
Johnathan Lionel Reference:x,x,x,x,x, x, Cake~, x, GLAAARE
Johnathan Lionel Music List:Pop: In-Grid - Tu Es Foutu (Original Extended), In-Grid- In-Tango, Siouxsie and the Banshees- Peek-A-Boo, Electric Swing:Parov Stelar- Catgroove, Caravan Palace- Dragons, Emo: Sed Non Satiata- Entre Les Mots, Cabaret/Circus Circus Contraption- If I Told You Once (the sound quality on the video is TERRIBLE), Circus Contraption- Klezmerde (Yes, the name does mean "Jewish s**t" ), More Personality/Attitude Related:Mindless Self Indulgence- Cake, Mindless Self Indulgence- Evening Wear
†††††††
Johnathan Lionel prizes
†First Prize:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image+50k
†Second Prize:User ImageUser Image+20k
†Third Prize:User ImageUser Image+15k
†††††††

User Image
Jacques D'Aeth
Nicknames: (Of which he has very, very, very many) The Sheep, the Black Ram, Télesphore (ironically, because he is anything but fruitful), Pharamond, la Faucheuse, the Grim Reaper, Death (although he is not), Faust, the list goes on and on...
Height: 5,11"
Weight: 130 lbs
The father of Johnathan Lionel Crâne D’Aeth.
Jacques is a French lawyer, and an extremely powerful necromancer (although, he is actually something BEYOND that). He sometimes acts very silly and even appears to be a simpleton. However, he holds vast amounts of knowledge and experience. He also knows several languages, but is greatly confused by English slang.
Not much of his history is known, because he tends to keep to himself about it.If he were to tell his entire life story, he claims it would take about 40 or so years to tell of everything.

Despite his power and having a rough-sounding voice, he is by far one of the sweetest men one could ever meet. He gets along with both children and adults, but poses more as a grand-fatherly figure for most.
But, under all of those curls and smiles, he's very melancholy.

He is known for loving to sing nursery rhymes and children's songs (his favorites are Blanc Belle Rose, and Ciel Rouge Le Soir). He loves dancing, and loves many pop-y, modern songs (Allez Ola Ole). He also loves unicycles.

What do I want? The same as Lionel! Some unicycle action! Some dancing! Some reaping!

Jacques Reference:x,x,x,LOL stereotypes :'D,CROISSANT,nightmare fuel, WARNING: Hair and lots of it
Jacques music list:
His voice sounds like Oogie Boogie’s in the Canadian French dub of Nightmare Before Christmas, but deeper and rougher.
Nomades & Skaetera - Kangourou Nomade , Shazalakazoo – Sarmageddon, Golem- Train Across Ukraine ,Superbus –Radio Song, Allez Ola Ole (because of the BADUMBADUMBADUMBADUMBADUMBADUMBADUM), Frohlocker –Hipbrass , Toecutter - The "Sugar Before Bedtime" Polka (Don’t ask about that one.)

Grim Reaper side (Fades from sad [top of the list], to "scary" [very bottom of the list]): Abandoned Toys- The Witch's Garden (Prelude), Abandoned Toys - Vermillion Reflections , John Morris -The Belgian Circus Episode, Nox Arcana - Phantom Procession , Nox Arcana- Fade to Black, Queens of the Stone Age- Someones in the Wolf , Queens of the Stone Age - Run, Pig, Run , Stolen Babies - Grubbery (Uncooked Version), Nurse With Wound - I Am The Poison, Nurse With Wound - Mourning Smile , Stalaggh- Untitled

†††††††

User Image
Jacques' Ram Form
Height: 15,11"
Weight: 460 lbs
Jacques has always had the nickname "the Black Ram".. ever wonder why?
The skull, ribcage, and the (barely visible) pelvis aren't there for decoration- those are actually his own bones.

In order for Jacques to transform into this form, he must first dislocate his jaw. Then his eyes sink into his skull, and become black and empty. His ram head comes out of his mouth, and eventually it rips his jaw off. Then eventually his skin goes through a decaying process, to a point where he rips through himself, and his bones are completely clean.

The transformation takes about 20 minutes. If he's in a rush, it can take 5 minutes, but it won't be as clean as a transformation- he'll just literally rip himself apart and be covered in his innards.

He transforms inside-out.
It's a very, very painful transformation.

Jacques Ram Form Reference:X, x
Jacques Ram music list:The Knife- Colouring of Pigeons, Tumulus Seraphim- Europe Before the Rain, True Colour of Blood- Forlorn, Raison D'Entre- The Slow Ascend, Land- Neo Noir

†††††††
Jacques prizes
(Normal)

†First Prize:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
†Second Prize:User ImageUser Image+20k
†Third Prize:User Image+10k
(Ram Form)
†First Prize:User ImageUser ImageUser Image
†Second Prize:User ImageUser Image
†Third Prize:User Image
†††††††

CONTENTS
Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Dandy, Jack
Entries
Links In, and Links Out
ENTRIES~

Total number of entries: 38
Yoru Entries:
NeenKei, Bunnie-Muii, Still Got Rice, Bunnie-Muii, Bunnie-Muii, aBlackPie, msytic ninja, Industrial_Hook_X (True Form), Kitara44 (True Form), Simex
†††††††††††††††††††††

Ame Entries:
Neenkei, Dramatica Away II
†††††††††††††††††††††

Kinoko Entries:
Bunnie-Muii
†††††††††††††††††††††

Hiru Entries:
Bunnie-Muii, msytic ninja
†††††††††††††††††††††
Nizumi Entries:
xparadoxmachinex, version 1, xparadoxmachinex, version 2, BlueBlythe (work in progress)
†††††††††††††††††††††

Ransford Entries:
Bunnie-Muii, Simex, Marukawabubblegum, chiaroscuro13
†††††††††††††††††††††

Judas Entries:
Bunnie-Muii
†††††††††††††††††††††

Dandy Entries:
sachidream, Bunnie-Muii, manakirei02, msytic ninja

†††††††††††††††††††††

Jack Entries:
GoldFishSock

†††††††††††††††††††††

DandyxJack Entries:
Bunnie-Muii, Bunnie-Muii, Noryoku Kiyama, chiaroscuro13

†††††††††††††††††††††

Johnathan Lionel Entries:
Bunnie-Muii, GoldFishSock, chiaroscuro13
†††††††††††††††††††††

Jacques Entries:
Normal:NeenKei, Kitara44
Ram:
Theradon, Kitara44

†††††††††††††††††††††
CONTENTS
Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Dandy, Jack
Entries
Links In, and Links Out
Links in and Links Out~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/delirious-dandies-and-psychedelic-psychos-21mil-in-prizes/t.72277497/][img]http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj448/sadistic_stranger/linkyo.gif[/img][/url]

Links out~
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Now Hiring Judges, RP Managers and More! Apply Here!

CONTENTS
Yoru, Ame, and Kinoko
Dandy, Jack
Entries
Links In, and Links Out
Shazalakazoo~ heart
In-Grid~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit