It's bothering me.

Lunatic

Ruthless Werewolf

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
Username That You Want the Prize Sent To:
Prize You Are Requesting: KiKi Kitty Plushie, Baby Seal Slippers, Jacked-up Pants, Demonic Pitchfork, Demonic Pendant
Couple You Are Drawing: chimmney sweep, party, and the partial thoughts.
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): for all will vary on my schedule but i will post each set as I finish them ^^ 6 pieces of art or more heading your way c: listed a bunch of the prizes hope I can win some :3 *gets to work* x3

Lunatic

ii_Crazy_Jazzy_ii
Prize You Are Requesting: Golden Laurels, Angelic Pendant, KiKi Kitty Plushie, Ancient Katana, Baby Seal Slippers, Winged Anklets, Jacked-up Pants, Demonic Pitchfork, Demonic Pendant
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): for all will vary on my schedule but i will post each set as I finish them ^^ 6 pieces of art or more heading your way c: listed a bunch of the prizes hope I can win some :3 *gets to work* x3

hmm.
I know i'm not the head of the contest, but
she already gave me the Ancient Katana, and I reserved the Kiki as well.
I don't know if she has multiple, but probably you should check with her just in case.
(She comes back from business trip on April 5th)
And the... Golden Laurels, Angelic Pendant and the Winged Anklets are for another contest.
I think it's a banner contest.
And someone also reserved the Demonic Pendant already.
Because you have items over 1 mil, you have to show samples, or that's what i think rule #4 meant.
this is the post where everything is reserved, and rule #4 states that you have to post samples. just trying to help. 3nodding

Ruthless Werewolf

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
Fintwint

mhm thanks edited my post and she never said anything about posting samples... just that if your going for those items the art needs to be well worth it. and yes I'm aware of the other contest i entered that one as well. didn't see the rule about those being solely for the other one but i seen it now lol my bad! fixed my post and off to bed a go thanks again for the help

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Fintwint
Art DUMP

(1) (2) (3)

gah. that took me long.

EDIT: I'm going to edit that first one.
It's bothering me.

Super cute! I'm super blonde in that last one. I'll send over your prize asap.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
ii_Crazy_Jazzy_ii
Prize You Are Requesting: KiKi Kitty Plushie, Baby Seal Slippers, Jacked-up Pants, Demonic Pitchfork, Demonic Pendant

So do you want one of those or all of those or what are we going for here?
Just trying to figure this out.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Fintwint
ii_Crazy_Jazzy_ii
Prize You Are Requesting: Golden Laurels, Angelic Pendant, KiKi Kitty Plushie, Ancient Katana, Baby Seal Slippers, Winged Anklets, Jacked-up Pants, Demonic Pitchfork, Demonic Pendant

hmm.
I know i'm not the head of the contest, but
she already gave me the Ancient Katana, and I reserved the Kiki as well.
I don't know if she has multiple, but probably you should check with her just in case.
(She comes back from business trip on April 5th)
And the... Golden Laurels, Angelic Pendant and the Winged Anklets are for another contest.
I think it's a banner contest.
And someone also reserved the Demonic Pendant already.
Because you have items over 1 mil, you have to show samples, or that's what i think rule #4 meant.
this is the post where everything is reserved, and rule #4 states that you have to post samples. just trying to help. 3nodding

LOL, thanks Flintwint for the help.
I don't have multiple - I just updated the inventory list for now.
Rule 4 just meant that your art better be good - don't go asking for an expensive item and then draw stick figures (I've had that happen). But samples are always good - they help me judge whether or not you'll even be able to win the prize.

Ruthless Werewolf

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
wilderness.magic

hmm those are just what id rather have per say you enjoy my art xD so ill leave it up to you on which one(s) you will give me up to how much you like my art and i can give you samples not a problem xD and you can let me know if im aiming to high for the quality, effort and the amount of piece im willing to give?
Samples:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Lunatic

wilderness.magic
Fintwint
Art DUMP

(1) (2) (3)

gah. that took me long.

EDIT: I'm going to edit that first one.
It's bothering me.

Super cute! I'm super blonde in that last one. I'll send over your prize asap.

thank you. <3
glad you like it.
thank thank thank.
when i logged on, there was quuuiite a lot of notices.
I hope to enter soon, but i have an auction up my sleeve right now.
User Image

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I f O n l y I c o u l d D r a w heart

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
ii_Crazy_Jazzy_ii
wilderness.magic

hmm those are just what id rather have per say you enjoy my art xD so ill leave it up to you on which one(s) you will give me up to how much you like my art and i can give you samples not a problem xD and you can let me know if im aiming to high for the quality, effort and the amount of piece im willing to give?
Samples:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Oooh, I love your art. Yeah, we can make this work for sure! I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff