Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Tipper

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm going to post a few drawing that I have done recently. My drawings aren't the best, and I am trying really hard to improve! Even though a majority of my drawing are s**t. So please, feel free to point out my flaws, and help me improve! :3

<< I will give fair warning that these drawing are going to be on the larger side.

Here they are! :3 Be kind.

This was my attempt at drawing emotions in 2010 - 2011. (I'm not sure exactly which year)

User Image

And here are the redrawn versions that I drew two days ago:

User Image

User Image

Then I have a bit of character concept that I was working on:

User Image

User Image

User Image

This is another picture I drew in 2012:

User Image

And the redrawn version I drew up yesterday:

User Image

Then this random girl:

User Image

And heeeere's Louise...from the show Bob's Burgers:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Anxious Husband

20,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Buggin' 500
  • Timid 100
Your drawings are good, and this just might be personal bias, but I'd encourage you to try and branch out from the anime style you've got right now. It'll help you find your own unique style and plus you'll get practice in a ton of different art styles so your drawings can be more diverse. An easy way to do this is to take an animated show/comic you like and try to draw a ton of characters in that style. If there's something you like about that style, incorporate it into your regular style, and your style will get more unique in no time.

Invisible Tipper

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Officer Ronan Tavish
Your drawings are good, and this just might be personal bias, but I'd encourage you to try and branch out from the anime style you've got right now. It'll help you find your own unique style and plus you'll get practice in a ton of different art styles so your drawings can be more diverse. An easy way to do this is to take an animated show/comic you like and try to draw a ton of characters in that style. If there's something you like about that style, incorporate it into your regular style, and your style will get more unique in no time.

Thank you very much for your feed back! :3 I will try other art styles, and see what I come up with, it should be quite interesting and entertaining. :3

Invisible Tipper

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
cat_mrgreen

Invisible Tipper

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
cat_mrgreen

Hygienic Raider

Not bad at all you showed a lot of improvement. One good tip i suggest is study the human body so you can get a better sense of certain postures and etc. Try drawing some full bodies biggrin
Something that I do is sketch loosely on a separate piece paper and not being focus on erasing for practice you can try that. Do your best mrgreen
STAY AWAY FROM ANIME.

I can tell that youve got talent but the BEST way to become a good artist is to take a break from anime and learn proper proportions. Once you study from pictures of actual people/ pick up a basic anatomy book your pictures will greatly improve, you can then gradually move back to anime if you miss it and you'll notice that your manga style has improved greatly.

If only someone told me this sooner I'd be a lot further down the road in terms of anatomy xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff