It's okay. 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
It sucks. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
I love it. 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
I love it and would buy avatar art from her. 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
s**t suxxxx needs more animu 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll whore. 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 >

I have no scanner, but here's a few rough sketches of my characters I've done this summer. I'd like crits on the outfit designs, anatomy... Yeah.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

they're quite nice, although your proportions are not right, but that can be easily corrected... keep drawing and practicing whee
Thanks for your reply. <33 Mind telling me which ones have incorrect proportions? surprised Anatomy's been something I've been working hard on recently.
very nice. i wish i was dat good.
Oh, I really like your style! Their lips are amazing~ That's one thing I get jealous of - people who can draw lips sexily!

Anyway, great job on all of these. My only critique would be the same thing that's been pointed out before, a bit of incorrect anatomy. It's not GLARINGLY OBVIOUS, though. :3

Keep up the great work!
Thanks, all! :3

Neoscottie~ Thank you! I work hard to make the lips look nice n_n
gosh there amazing i love them all i wish i was that good but im not so i will have to face it erm the one the girl in the purple dress with teh black hair she has the same fringe as me but sadly my fringe is being cut which i find gay take care and keep up the good work
Thank you, Kratze~ n_n I love how that kind of hair looks on people, so a lot of my characters have it as well!
I really like how you draw lips and noses. They're beautiful. The 6th picture is probably my favorite, but all them of are really good.
TheEnd, thanks! It took me a long time to work noses out. ;_; I like the 6th picture a lot, too-- It's the oldest one of this batch!
blaugh so gd!!!! i love them!!!!
Thanks, Purah! Anyone else have crits? ;~;

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
i like your style...like mentioned before work on proportions...i have a problem with them...keep drawing.
I love your style. seriously. the clothes are amazing. they remind me of Interview with a Vampire. in a good way. i like the one of the girl in the purple dress.
I really like how you draw. The styles and that like give it that sort of...gothic type feel. :] (not as in, heavy metal screaming and chains of course; as in cool vampire-like people with interesting clothes that live in dark castles or...something along those lines) Proportions aren't quite on the mark at times, but thats something I'm sure you're working on. I like how you draw the hair and eyes. You should be careful when you make hair cover one eye, sometimes it looks too much like an excuse not to draw it then a style. And make sure the females have a more round jaw so they don't look...male. :3

But I think they're quite nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces