basedFabio
Static Sludge

cute!
Your avi's cute

x3 thanks, yours too!
How much is the hair

its the cloud iredescience spell fail Dx I think a lil over 5 mil
A lot

yeeep, someone gifted it to me <3 I never have gold ._. just live off the kindness of others and contests

Shy Player

Static Sludge
basedFabio
Static Sludge
basedFabio
Static Sludge

x3 thanks, yours too!
How much is the hair

its the cloud iredescience spell fail Dx I think a lil over 5 mil
A lot

yeeep, someone gifted it to me <3 I never have gold ._. just live off the kindness of others and contests
Same here ;-;

Anxious Gawker

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
basedFabio
Thanks c: I suck at drawing on the computer so I stick to paper and then getting a good picture is pretty hard because urgh cameras

What helped me alot if you have the right tools is to Color line art. Im not sure if this is good advise but its what i did. :3 helped me get comfortable with drawing on the comp till i was ready to start actually drawing. i think your art is really nice biggrin +7/10 -3 cuz of its fuzzyness

Shy Player

blah-tha-turta
basedFabio
Thanks c: I suck at drawing on the computer so I stick to paper and then getting a good picture is pretty hard because urgh cameras

What helped me alot if you have the right tools is to Color line art. Im not sure if this is good advise but its what i did. :3 helped me get comfortable with drawing on the comp till i was ready to start actually drawing. i think your art is really nice biggrin +7/10 -3 cuz of its fuzzyness
Thanks c: What do you mean as in fuzziness?

Anxious Gawker

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
basedFabio
blah-tha-turta
basedFabio

I think i meant the quality of the picture
@.@

Shy Player

blah-tha-turta
basedFabio
blah-tha-turta
basedFabio

I think i meant the quality of the picture
@.@
Yeah, I need to get a better cam
realy cartoonish kind of style. love it smile

Shy Player

ShadowNinjaCiara
realy cartoonish kind of style. love it smile
Thank youuuuu<33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff