Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gonna Race? :]

Yes 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Tenacious Spirit

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The race has ended. heart Thank you to all who raced with me, bidders and non-bidders. biggrin
Congratulations to Zombehfood for winning the auction at 4B! xd 4laugh

Tenacious Spirit

STATISTICS:

Details of 1st Race (7/12/2014-8/8/2014, Pages 1-70)
Champion bidder: zombehfood [Wins the auction of Fullbody Art for 4B]
Hidden prizes:
Runner-up bidder: deamon ryuki [Gets a 40M headstart for the next auction]
1st poster on page 70: zombehfood [Prize:4M]

Hello, Gaian. Welcome to my first modified art auction! Instead of bidding before a due date, you will be bidding before a RACE ends. You may participate in the race or you may watch from the sidelines waiting to outbid another bidder. The race could end 3 days from today, tomorrow or it could end in a few short hours. :]

Good Luck! May the odds be ever in your favor. :]

How to enter?
Just reply to this thread with your bid. If i am currently offline, PM me a copy of your reply with the page number your post is in.

What am i bidding for?
A full body of your avi or OC. A single sample is posted in the spoiler along with my Do's and Don'ts and some important details on my skill and style. You may browse my art shop by clicking here. The winner's order will be placed before all my other commissions thus, treating this as a BRIBE. All in progress orders will be halted until the winner's order is finished. Bribes made on my art shop is exclusive to items only so this auction is an exception to that rule.

User Image

My Dos and Don'ts:
*anything not listed in here, you can ask me about. :]

Do: [Anything i LIKE to draw and am definitely willing to draw]
*Females [i have always drawn female characters so they are easier to draw than males.]
*Original Clothes [i always wanted to be a designer. However, i lack a bit of originality yet i do love drawing clothes.]

Don't: [Anything i definitely will not be willing to do but is not limited to. I could try. But do not expect good results.]
*anything against ToS
*nudity [i have never tried drawing nude characters. I do not think i would like to start.]
*Body Hair/Fur
*Full on Mecha [i like armor. However, depending on the design, i may decline due to difficulty]
*Clutter [please consult me if you are unsure if your order is considered cluttered or not. i can try to work around this. But i would need to have a list of items, description of each item's use and whereabouts.]

YOUR, THE CUSTOMER'S, MUST KNOWS:

Deadlines
*Although, i have done this before (a rush order made in 2 hours), if you have a deadline to catch, i advise you to browse other artists and their shops. If you continue with your order, i am not responsible for any delay. I draw art on my spare time. Time that is unpredictable due to school, home, work and personal leisure.

Original Characters
*I've also written stories before. I know how writers are with their original characters. Therefore, i advise that you give me full details regarding your character unless you want me to fill in the blanks.

When will the auction end?
The auction ends as soon as page 70 is reached.

How do i win?
The highest bidder before the 70th page wins the auction.

There is no bid increment, auto bid, auto buy and starting bid. :]

HIGHEST BID:

4B
zombehfood

Previous Bids:

3.5B
deamon ryuki

3B
zombehfood

2.5B
deamon ryuki

2B