• Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
bump heart
Armand_the_vampire500
is this art even good enough for being sold >.<

User Image
User ImageUser Image

please let me know xD

I have no experience in commissioning so can't really tell, but I do believe that you can sell those. Not necessarily much,since the lines look quite sketchy and coloring flat, but far from unsellable. I personally find them quite cute. 3nodding

Original Genius

Hi, there.
I think you art can be sold. You will need more examples for your commissioners to see. I prefer the first sample, the chibis, they have good expressions and poses.
It's a bit sketchy compared to other gaian's art, but with the right price, you will be able to do commissions.

A full colored chibi in anime style is around 50b, and flat colored are around 20b. So you can make your deductions based on that. I also suggest to start with a low price, you will receive payment while making practices and with that you will improve your skills, and then you will be able to rise the prices accordingly.
I hope this information help you. If you have some doubts, just quote me.
Well, I think It really depends on how much worth you're giving your art work. If there's value in it, the price should have value too.

Dapper Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I quite like the first one. It has a decent amount of detail put into it. You should put together more samples that has a good amount of detail like your first one.

Commissioners will want their moneys worth so it's up to the artist to give them the quality they're paying for. Keep that in mind, always do your best no matter how much the price tag. Just as long as you don't do it for free razz You'll be spending a lot of your time and effort into these artworks so they should at the very least pay you for your time.

Anxious Cat

8,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm really bad at price...
but I really love it!
(just, you should try to do shades)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff