User Image

Hi everybody! Long time no tummy rubs, right? I wasn't exactly invited to this legendary gathering of the forest's native guardian spirits about to take place, but I wasn't exactly told not to come either. And here's the thing: If there's some kind of all-powerful representative of the Cat species, I'm a pretty outstanding candidate given that I'm the only one who can actually make an election speech. Oh, but shhhh... the summit is about to begin! Here come the representatives now. Take a look!

User Image

Woodland's Faye: Once per century, a team of nature spirits gather in the heart of the forest to reaffirm the safety of the animals within. It’s finally time for the new generation of forest guardians to rise through the ranks. Each of these mystical woodland warriors is more than qualified to protect the forest, but who will become the new leader? Let’s see what they have to say! Everyone who attends this meet up gets a gift. That's just how nature spirits roll. Join the fun to score incredible never-before-seen exclusive items, classic cash shop favorites, or legendary rare collectibles!

Attend the Summit!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!