User Image

As much as I love Winter, the seasonal palette definitely leaves more to be desired. Walking outside, it's easy to see that everything is just white, white, white. Snow is pretty of course, but everything's only good in moderation, am I right? I mean, if all you eat is ice cream, it won't be a treat anymore! So let's mix up this pure-toned trend with some great new recolors!

User Image

Winter Regalia is absolutely bursting at the seams with tons of fabulous new recolors of your favorite releases! Open it up to roll the dice of luck to get a chance at the marvelous new Rose Frosting, Princess of Hearts, Velvet Hexmistress, or the Whimsical Marionette Restrung! Very lucky Gaians might find themselves walking away with a pocket full of the wonderful Nero Bunny Slippers designed by Mo 1017 or the astounding Inverted DJs! designed by Yue of White Feathers. Amazing!

Stop by La Victoire to snag your chance at one of these awesome new items. You can get a single, five pack, or a thifty ten pack to get started! See you soon, folks. Stay colorful!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!