User Image

Gaians, you guys know me. Is there anything I adore more than being the most sparkling creature this side of the Milky Way? There really isn't. I love when my fur shines like a thousand gleaming diamonds! That's why I spend so much time cleaning myself, to give my coat that brilliant luster. It's so bright you might need sunglasses to look directly at me! But look, I know some of you out there don't shimmer as I do. I know! And I understand. If you can't be as fabulous as I am naturally, I can at least make a few items for you that might help! And thus, with this divine mission in mind, I've created some brand new animated items that are sure to bring out that lovely inner sparkle I know you all have!

Animated Items Flash SWF could not load.

Behold! With my magnificent Eternal Shift you're sure to find some glittery goodies! Be it wings, halos, horns, or even just a colorful crown of sparkles it's simply got everything. And the best part is they're all animated, meaning they're even more eye catching than ever before! Eternal Shift is available now in La Victoire, so check it out soon to see what beautiful item you win.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!