User Image

Ugh, is it school reunion time already? Look up there: all my old classmates from the interstellar void are partying it up in the sky above! You know, some of those gorgeous shimmery stars are lawyers, doctors, or invented some silly obscure gadget you use each and every day. See that bright dot with the slightly purple tinge? I'm pretty sure that was the captain of my yarnball team. It's nostalgic, but I sure am glad I'm not in attendance! I'd feel real weird trying to explain to all my cosmic bros from back in the day how I ended up runnin' a high-class boutique here in Gaia. Speaking of which, check out this awesome new chance item full of all kinds of celestial wonders:

User Image

User Image The Summer Skies are vivid and bright! With not a cloud in sight, you can get a full and unfettered view of the beautiful cityscape-- er, spacescape overtaking the night sky. Gorgeous, right? If you're lucky enough to catch sight of a falling star, follow it! You'll score an amazing reward like the charming new Orao Sideris, Europa Space Camp Cadet, Turquoise Millennium, Crystalized Eclipse, or Fallen Star's Recovery! You might even score an astounding new user-designed treasure like The Emperor's Laurels by Adrien Ludovic Gilles or Spirit Box's Blossomy Bristles by Spirit Box! Hurry on over to La Victoire to get started!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!